[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, I need help. For about 10 years, I've felt as If a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: spooked.png (598KB, 1122x808px) Image search: [Google]
spooked.png
598KB, 1122x808px
/x/, I need help.
For about 10 years, I've felt as If a malicious spirit has been following me. It's shadow used to hover above my bed as if it was watching me. Even if the lights were on, I could see it. It never moved and it was gone by morning. I used to think it was Hypnagogia, but even when I would stay up late, sometimes all night, I would see it. Even when I was high, drunk, etc. throughout the years I lived in that house. I'm pretty sure that whatever watches me while I sleep is the same entity that would throw things across my room. It only ever happened twice, both during daylight and while I was alone. It never happened after that.

Later when we moved in to our new house, it came back. My parents always told me about hearing strange footsteps that were heavy and slow paced. It woke my Dad one night, he told me that he grabbed his gun and was ready to kill. Apparently, it jiggled the door handle. There was nothing, but he said he felt as if someone was right there. He doesn't believe in ghosts or demons, he says it's all Christian "spook stories". I took his word and tried to ignore it. It grew and grew. One night while I was watching cartoons downstairs, I swear I could see it in the hallway. I was frozen and couldn't bring myself to turn and face it. In my peripheral vision I could make out its figure and eyes. It looked about 7 feet tall, horns like a goat, thick legs, way too lanky arms and eyes as bright as the sun. I booked it upstairs crying and locked my door. I turned all the lights on and called a friend of mine to distract me. There was a strange tension. I could sense that it wanted me to let it in, but refused to enter on its own accord. I left my house and stayed at my friends for 2 weeks. My parents said the noises stopped the night I left.

Which brings me to today. Today, I woke up to cuts on my forehead. Three perfect vertical lines. I can feel him near me. What is this? What do I do? It's become more violent over the years...
>>
try a medatitation spirit cleanse
>>
>>18219852
Devour the goat.
Consume it.
You must face it and overcome it.
Only then can you awsken to your true spiritual nature.
There is a reason the scratches are on your third eye..
>>
I only remember falling asleep. My partner said I was making weird noises in my sleep, sounds like groans and gasping. When he woke up to me making those sounds, he said my forehead was fine. It was about 2:37 am when he checked on me, then went back to bed. One can only assume the cuts were made after that.

I used to self harm, as I do struggle with a severe personality disorder. I've never blacked out or lost memory of me harming myself. There is a possibility that I may have done it while sleep walking and its not a "paranormal" thing.

However, I'm not ruling out the chance that maybe, its too late and whatever "it" is, has possessed me and made me cut myself. I've noticed that I'm really angry today too. Like, I could fight someone at any moment. My blood is hot.

This whole thing is so weird. It sounds cheesy as fuck, but its freaking me out. I never feel alone. I feel the eyes on me. Even right now. I don't have access to sage or anything at the moment. I don't think it will even help in all honesty.
>>
>>18219870
it definitely looked like Baphomet, but frail and blacker than black.
>>
>>18219852
>What is this? What do I do?
You know the deal, actually since you've already mentioned changing houses we'll skip the location being at fault and jump to number 2.
>What did you do?
>>
>>18219938
It started after I gave myself a really strange reading with my Nonna's old tarot deck. It always would end up back in my room, usually on my bed. The only other thing that may have caused it was when I was about 12, I made a Oujia board using my blood as ink. It didn't work and nothing weird happened that week either. It may be both? Maybe I just emanate a dark/wounded aura? I've gone through a lot of shit and have dealt with more than enough death and violence. I don't know what I did to anger whoever is following me. Every time I try to contact the "other side" (which isn't often, primarily when i was a preteen) I'm calm, respectful and very focused. I don't take dark shit like this lightly.
>>
You should count yourself lucky, the spirti that is ruining my life is the Holy Ghost, I havent drawn anything over 2 years now.
>>
>>18220047
my art has been getting darker lately, maybe because of the spirit, maybe because of my disconnect from reality. i'm sorry you haven't been able to draw. i get suicidal when i can't outlet my emotions via art.
>>
A lot of red lights, but I'm not really sure what to suggest going forward.
I guess the "logical" thing to do is figure out the specific problem to resolve it, though sometimes direct confrontation can turn violent and trying to piece things together indirectly can go nowhere, so it's a time vs safety thing. Which are you wiling to part with.

To start, and I'm not sure what the rules and regulations of these things are so you'll have to excuse any faux pas on my part, try getting read at the Divination thread. Maybe they'll pick up something. Best of luck.
>>
>>18220057

So do I, I have felt very depressed and cant get exited about nothing, I have wondered about suicide since I am going hell anyways.
>>
Put on your edgiest attitude and talk to it. Maybe you can do it a favor and learn something interesting in the process.
>>
>>18219852
Just oops like you're a fuckin retard that fucked up while shaving your hairy ass unibrow
>>
>>18220093
i pluck my eyebrows but thanks
this time it wasn't me
>>
Stop doing drugs and then blaming your mental problems on other sources.
>>
I really hate to be a mom, but >>18219860 is right. More than anything you're going to want to cleanse yourself. Literally and metaphorically.
Not a great idea being inebriated and unfocused if something can use your face as a nail file while you're unconscious. I'm not sure what a detox entails on your end, but you'll want to cut all the shit until things simmer down. Can start right back up after when it's resolved, not so much if you're checked into a padded room.

Weird how the noises stopped when you left, but didn't follow to your friend's house. Wonder what's that about? Is it a duration thing, how long did it take after you moved into your new place for things to pick up again?
>>
>>18219852
Did the spirit cut your fringe too? Because it's fucked up
>>
File: b.jpg (28KB, 614x695px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
28KB, 614x695px
>>
>>18220070
>can turn violent
Citation pls. Proof needed. Claim is unfounded.
>>
>>18220214
Would you be up for welcoming a visit from OP's uninvited guest to gather firsthand data?
>>
>>18219878
YOUR PARTNER IS A GHOST AND YOU MUST KILL IT
>>
>>18220206
that's him.
>>
File: joshu higashikata.jpg (93KB, 412x640px) Image search: [Google]
joshu higashikata.jpg
93KB, 412x640px
>>18219852
>That haircut
Guys I think OP is Joshu Higashikata. The "malevolent spirit" is a stand.
>>
>>18220117
If you fuckin say so, you lonely shit
>>
>>18219852
stop participating in violations of natural law and become more grounded to earth m8. stop eating all meat and dairy and eat starch sparingly. more fresh fruits and vegetables. go walk around the beach or yard barefoot and go do volunteer work to get stuff off your mind man. stop participating in the supporting of dominators and all who violate natural law. with hold sexual activity and become extremely emotionless whilst trying to ground yourself and attain a greater protective connection to (physical) mother earth and (astral) mother moon.

tl;dr
>stop eating meat
>stop jacking off
>go on a high fruit diet
>go barefoot walking on dirt/sand

best of luck to you lad
>>
>>18220294
You have to lock the milagro man inside a bottle, OP
>>
>>18219852
>I need help.
>For about 10 years, I've felt as If a malicious spirit has been following me.
you need help, all right. but not from here
>>
File: IMG_0296.jpg (102KB, 750x1065px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0296.jpg
102KB, 750x1065px
>>18220164
>>
>>18220206
some strange marks on the top left of your picture?
>>
>>18220452
Who tf cares about those bitch's opinions, seriously.
Stupid bitches.
>>
File: hp lovecraft.png (199KB, 450x533px) Image search: [Google]
hp lovecraft.png
199KB, 450x533px
>>18219852
>tfw no schizophrenic gf
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.