[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two paths have been trodden, named and chosen by many travelers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: dcDGdAW.jpg (449KB, 880x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dcDGdAW.jpg
449KB, 880x1200px
Two paths have been trodden, named and chosen by many travelers. The distinction lies in your relation to the world. To the left, denial of the impositions of the world. Hardship, pain, power, and glory. You become god. To the right, acceptance of the inherent teachings of the world. Easily flowing humbleness, serene samadhi beyond all personality. God becomes you.

Really, it's more like two ruts in one road. Two sides of a gradient scale, not a binary system. Anyone who claims to be all of one side doesn't understand the distinction, or is probably an asshole. To truly experience the ecstasy and totality of our existence, ride right down the center letting both sides pull on you with great rapture as you stretch and break into something terribly beautiful.

To those leaning left:
Do not deny so senselessly that you lose connection with the native ingenuity of an open heart. If you close yourself to the world's cruel response to your will, you know nothing of strength through adversity. Take your deepest powers, your most beautiful creations, let them be crushed and befouled, and let the force of this chaos unbound and redefine your consciousness. Hold on to nothing but the drive to push further.

To those leaning right:
Be humble enough to know the beauty of darkness and death. Become transparent, let every action be moved by the divine flow. Do not confuse fearing darkness with sustaining light. If you make this mistake, you have closed yourself. Experience all as beautiful. Trust the power of the most divine force. Hold no desires or dreams, offer all to the flow. When you meet your oppressors, do not kneel unless you are ready to fight when you rise.

To the closed ones, the cloying game makers, those who would presume superiority:
Did you think this was a game, motherfucker? If you start accepting the pain now, you might make it out with some semblance of what you consider beauty. Have fun as your kingdoms crumble in the coming months. We certainly will.
>>
>>18218223
Spoken like a true Thelemite. And I can tell you lean towards the left, instead of seeking the middle pillar.
>>
This was really interesting to stumble upon in a time where I am questioning myself and what it means to be right, left, and in balance between.

Thank you for offering me some insight, and some solace in realizing I may not, in fact, be all alone in this.
>>
>>18218223
So what's the deal with showing the beast with 7 heads & 10 horns, along with the Scarlet Woman? You must be a Thelemite, or at thevery least an edgey LHP follower of some sort. Everything you said seemed alright except for the last paragraph, though.

>Have fun as your kingdoms crumble in the coming months. We certainly will.
>>
File: skeleton_posting.jpg (166KB, 934x715px)
skeleton_posting.jpg
166KB, 934x715px
Tl;dr
What is this did this cockwad learn about the law of polarity
>>
>>18218223
Thank you Anon.
>>
>>18218242
We lust for the middle, but we meet the world in terms of its current flavor.

>>18218270
You are not alone. Let your questioning guide and ground you, self-doubt can become another type of strength.

>>18218285
It's true, though.

>>18218291
You're welcome!
>>
>>18218223
Bump
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.