[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend, his gf, and I went on a walk in the woods a few minutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1474984013934.jpg (13KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
1474984013934.jpg
13KB, 200x252px
My friend, his gf, and I went on a walk in the woods a few minutes ago.We were bored of listening to the wildlife so I suggested we draw a pentagram. His girlfriend did not want us to do it, and wanted no part of it. I drew the circle and he drew the star. Afterwards, we spit in it then crossed ourselves. We stepped over it a few times despite her protest and went home. She's super upset with us and keeps telling us we'll regret doing this forever. We both believe this is some dumb symbol with no meaning, and that we will suffer no repercussions.
>>
U didn't summon anything tho
>>
Have fun op. Pissing off girlfriends is never worth it btw their vaginae remember
>>
>>18217909
Its not "some dumb symbo"
and its not evil itself.
But as I can see you fear something.
Ofc something can happen OP.
But you will be the one who will hurt you.
>>
>>18217927
I've got money on you being some kinda Wicca.
>>
>>18217958
>Wicca
I am not feminist.
>>
>>18217963
If you are, why are you worried about some bitch who's worried about spitting on a geometric shape & fiddling with your hands on your chests?
>>
Glad you are having fun.
>>
>>18217987
>worried
I am not, I just answered your question OP.
>>
>>18217909
>third wheeling with your friend and his gf
>think it's cool and edgy to draw le super dark symbol le pentagram
I'd bet money you're in high school. Not that believing in every supernatural thing is mature, but you're just not entertained by dumb shit like that once you reach a certain age. Also, let your friend fuck his girl in the woods without you tagging along, kiddo.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.