[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night I was having a dream where two people were talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Closet.jpg (50KB, 650x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Closet.jpg
50KB, 650x1023px
Last night I was having a dream where two people were talking to me and the conversation seemed to be about people's souls or personalities or something... Then one of them pointed to a closet door and said something like 'check out what's in yours'... I tried to open the door and it opened very slightly but some black "presence" violently slammed it shut. I kept trying to open it but it would be repeatedly and violently slammed shut, I remember looking at the other two people who now looked terrified...

I woke up screaming "who's there" repeatedly - I think I was woken up by my girlfriend because she was looking at me with sleepy eyes but worried and seemed like she had just shaken me, then I said something like "No way" I was still half in a dream, and she just said 'okay' and rolled back over and went to sleep... then a few seconds later when I was properly conscience I just said sorry dear I was having a nightmare, and went back to sleep.

WTF happened?
>>
shadow people?
>>
>>18217513
>shadow people
yes thats what it was like a cloud of black
>>
>>18217500
My theory: The dream representatives of Ego and Super-ego were having a chat with your inner thoughts and got curious what the Id's up to given the topic. They tried to get you to find out since you're in charge. Except the Id doesn't recognize you as such and didn't take to you prying, the Ego and Super-ego got worried what would create such a reaction of secrecy and why you seemed unable, or unwilling, to do anything about it.

Poor girlfriend, in bed with a pending psychopath. Give her a gentle shag for us before you gut her, will you? Thanks.
>>
Idk about that man
>>
>>18217539
Argh, why call me a pending psychopath? :(
>>
>>18217539
Also I don't think I was 'unwilling' to do anything about it... I was continually forcing the door open but it was getting slammed back in my face... I kept trying tho and the slamming back was like extremely forceful. In my dream I kept doing it and was demanding to know WHO'S THERE... apparently I was actually screaming that in real life because that's when my GF woke me up... I wonder if I had been in bed alone would the dream have continued or would I have woken up anyway from fear/screaming...
>>
i feel that there is no psychological reason for the dream. it was just shadow people missing with your dream. have you experienced anything else with the beings of the shadow realm?
>>
>>18217553
Just taking the piss, joking. If you have the dream again you need to take charge, don't bother asking who's in there. Master of the house doesn't ask questions or get questioned, they give orders. Tear the door off and imagine a light brighter than you've ever seen illuminating every inch of the place.
Then tell whoever's in there to knock it off or you'll come in and sort them out.
Then tell your Ego and Super Ego to keep it down if they're going to have existential discussions while you're sleeping or they'll wake the missus up again and upset her. All three shouldn't want that for their own reasons so they should pipe down. Drink half a glass of water before you go to bed too.
>>
>>18217579
I have had what mainstream science calls 'sleep paralysis' or being hag-ridden... A few times.
One time I swear I woke up and saw this weird "being" which did not look like a shadow person at all but floated up into the top left far corner of the room and then very weirdly "folded in" on itself and disappeared--in front of my eyes. The light was on. So no trick of the light. I still find that hard to believe but that's what I think happened.

Other times with "sleep paralysis" I have woken up and been unable to move, with the classic "bad feeling" about something "evil" in the dark room... Usually I would be on my side, and it would feel like the being was standing behind me.
>>
>>18217592
lol okay thanks I will try to remember this advice and incorporate it. I should say I get nightmares a lot its a bit of a plague. I did not notice it so much when I was single but now that I have a gf I dont want to bother her with talkign in sleep or yelling/waking up from nightmares.
>>
>>18217603
>One time I swear I woke up and saw this weird "being" which did not look like a shadow person at all but floated up into the top left far corner of the room and then very weirdly "folded in" on itself and disappeared--in front of my eyes.
You might have wanted to bring that up first before a nightmare.
>>
>>18217625
Well that one happened a couple years ago... this nightmare was last night! I am new here ;D
>>
>>18217629
It's alright, just easier to kick start a paranormal discussion about an awake experience instead of a dream experience.
>>
File: 80132118 .jpg (88KB, 650x438px) Image search: [Google]
80132118 .jpg
88KB, 650x438px
>>
>>18212457
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.