[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x, I'm new here... well I really need to talk to someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (547KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
547KB, 4032x3024px
Hey /x, I'm new here... well I really need to talk to someone about this so here goes

A few weeks ago I had this dream that I was in a café talking to a short blonde girl. She spoke in a language that was completely foreign to me. I was able to read things in that dream which is something you aren't supposed to be able to do when dreaming. The script however was nothing like any alphabet I've ever seen and it too was written in a foreign language.

After I woke up from the dream, I didn't think much of it. Two days later I had a similar dream but this time it was in my room instead of outside. She told me exactly what my week is going to be like and predicted a lot of things correctly.

Well this past week it has gotten weirder as now I am hearing her speak in that tongue even when I am awake and I'm catching glimpses of her in class but when I look again she's gone
>>
oh shit
>>
>which is something you aren't supposed to be able to do when dreaming

don't believe this bullshit, I've read stuff many times in my dreams
>>
>>18214836
It has to do with the neural networking of the brain, you are not able to read mainly because your brain cannot make up text and everything in dreams has to be made up by your mind
>>
>>18214825
Was she hot?
>>
>>18214856
Yes
>>
>>18214890

This is just conjecture based on what you've posted, it's an elf hooker.

I had a dream about one when I was in the fourth grade. Did you have sex by a swing set?
>>
>>18214841
Which is completely and utterly false. You understand it this way because you've never had an original dream before. Not that spiritual dreams are original or mean anything, but they are not of our own minds or a product of our surroundings. You can accept that or not, but there's not really a point in refuting something you haven't experienced.
As for OP, I wouldn't look into it too much
>>
Very strange.
I recently had a dream where I was speaking with a Japanese girl, she spoke very little english, but the communication we had felt important and special.
She gave me her number, and I tried desperately to memorize it, but when I woke up, it was forgotten. I think if I had been able to memorize it sucessfully, we would have achieved something amazing, a confirmed communication through dreams.
>>
>>18214825
Idk, hopefully you aren't developing schizo.
How old are you, if I can ask?

I've had multiple premonitory dreams and this sounds similar to a few. The major difference is that each step was an experience through my own eyes, rarely with sound. I would wake up immediately after the dream ended and it was always early in the morning but never dark still. Each dream was associated with the best also I'd ever had tho.
I've had less and less with age. Sorta saddening but they were never good for much except the realization that I've dreamt the exact moments as they transpired. No change the future bs, just full on fulfillment.
>>
File: ClswxonXEAEcBOl.jpg (29KB, 660x517px) Image search: [Google]
ClswxonXEAEcBOl.jpg
29KB, 660x517px
>>18214892
I'll go with this.

Given the average exposure to fantasy on the posters of /x/.

Just give her the dream D and you'll be fine.
>>
>>18214892
what does this any of this mean?
>>
>>18214825
I'm not a psychologist, but it sounds like schizophrenia to me
>>
File: 018B212.jpg (76KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
018B212.jpg
76KB, 700x700px
>>
File: cafe.jpg (803KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
cafe.jpg
803KB, 1920x1440px
>>18214825
try going to some cafés. if you forget her, then try to draw/write what stands out most to you.
im not sure if she is benevolent or not.
keep us posted. try to write down the script you see in your dreams when you wake up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.