[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm into Shamanism, Alchemy, Hermeticism, Philosophy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: The_Temptation_cover_(1895).jpg (20KB, 220x345px) Image search: [Google]
The_Temptation_cover_(1895).jpg
20KB, 220x345px
So I'm into Shamanism, Alchemy, Hermeticism, Philosophy, Psychology and just learning about life in general.

I know a fair amount about mysticism and the occult having studied it for about 5 years now. I know about various Stones that exist. Although these topics interest me I have never really practiced any of them in the mundane sense.

I wanted to see if there are any alchemists on /x/ or anyone knowledgeable enough to tell me why some alchemists advocate the mundane creation of the philosophers stone. Does the practice act as some form of meditation or psychological realisation?
>>
Have you ever seen any viable proof of any mysticism?
>>
>>18214628

Yes, it does. It is comparable to Buddhist meditational stories whereby, as the practitioner continues, some physical object might be transformed, as the mind is transformed.

At the end of practice, both are accomplished. It is pluralistic.
>>
>>18214628
>mundane creation of the philosophers stone
I dig the kind of mental focus and other things this is supposed to lead to for a student, though from the perspective of a well-read, disinterested person finally taking it seriously this does seem silly, no offense to anyone.
>>
>>18214640

cont'd, like for example I read a story tl;dr

>blacksmith
>guru come to him
>ey bruh you want learn buddha
>yes
>all the guy tells him is to imagine the furnace and different things are like different parts of the light body or some shit
>and just remember that but keep doing blacksmith stuff
>at the end he enlighten
>also blacksmith tools do automatically
>>
>>18214633
Yeah many times. I've seen things I can't post here.
>>
>>18214662

Shut the fuck up just post them, there's literally no way you can't post them puss man

Everybody knows everything just chill out and tell us your shit vato
>>
>>18214665
Hmm. Well every time I post about my experiences no one replies, either because they don't seem plausible or maybe they get scared off or something. But this isn't about me of what I've seen, I want to know more about what others have seen.
>>
>>18214671

No u... First... Tell ghost story... Do... Me wait
>>
Another RP thread. Help me summon succabus op! lolz
>>
>>18214676
Ok heres a good one. When a person looks up at the moon, he does not see the moon but the reflection of light from the sun. Much of what we see is a reflection. The way we see the world is a reflection of our state of mind.

I experienced the Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) and Ajna during my life time. A light within the minds eye brighter than the sun. I have also felt every nerve in my body simultaneously. This is awareness of the entirety of the central nervous system. It also allows for such things as perceiving the external environment simply through vibration/sound, and being aware of things, people nearby without seeing them. I was a brief occurrence mediated via Shiva.

I have the ability to experience Kundalini or at least teach it to others, I did post how to do this long ago but no one responded. I can only assume it was not meant to be in their case.

I have had many other experiences as well.
>>
>>18214691
I could teach you how to do something like that but you would only be deluding yourself further. Much of what you believe is illusory much like the succubi.
>>
An ear of corn in silence reaped. And then came the silence.
>>
Hiram Abiff is the Philosopher's Stone.
>>
File: 1475356660066.gif (967KB, 270x252px) Image search: [Google]
1475356660066.gif
967KB, 270x252px
>>18214708
>>
>>18214821
Im not gloating, he asked so I told him. This is why I didnt want to post my experience in the first place. Also magic is real
>>
>>18214867

Im watching opie and I know its real do you have any evocation stories
>>
>>18214628
>having studied it for about 5 years now
What a waste of time.
>>
I'm in a similar position as you OP. As for the Stone, I'm pretty sure the Philosopher's Stone is a metaphor for the spiritual accomplishment of Gnosis. Saint Jnaneshwar (1275–1296) wrote a commentary with 17 references to the philosopher's stone that explicitly transmutes base metal into gold. The seventh century Indian sage Thirumoolar in his classic Tirumandhiram explains man's path to immortal divinity. In verse 2709 he declares that the name of God, Shiva or the god Shambala, is an alchemical vehicle that turns the body into immortal gold.

Hope this helps, and I wish you well in your esoteric journeys.
>>
>>18214875
Somewhat. I trained myself over a period of 3 months while I was doing a lot of mediation to find and identify mushrooms. Eventually the day came and we found one another. I ate them and they ate me. I came to realise that we are one and the same, I ate of his flesh. In such extreme altered states it is possible to envisage what I would describe as entities or spirits. Whether they were real or not didnt make much difference because it was fucking terrifying none the less.
>>
>>18214708
>to experience Kundalini or at least teach it to others
Can you point me to your post in the archives? Also, isn't that dangerous as fuck to those who are ungrounded and unprepared for it?
>>
>>18215037
I'll be back later maybe.
>>
File: IMG_6921.jpg (2MB, 4272x2848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6921.jpg
2MB, 4272x2848px
superb thread,

i just took this picture today..

for me this lens glare is all the proof i need to belief in a 6 winged seraphim phoenix, soaring in the sky. venus most certainly shines bright today.
>>
>>18214708
>every nerve
>CNS
stop using words you don't know the meaning of
>>
File: 1475985341099.jpg (16KB, 276x196px) Image search: [Google]
1475985341099.jpg
16KB, 276x196px
nice rp guys
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.