[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I send my conscious back in time? Not my actual self but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

How do I send my conscious back in time? Not my actual self but just my conscious. I wanna go back and fix some shit
>>
You can't and the desire to do so will only draw you deeper into regret. The cure is to end this mental time-travel that is draining you. Only the present exists, the past and future aren't real, merely mental constructs.
>>
>>18210409
Lies.
>>
>>18210391
Call 911
>>
>>18210391
Hack into CERN and use a modified microwave.
>>
>>18210391
You are not Ultimecia from Final Fantasy 8.
>>
>>18210391
how can you fix anything if only your consciousness goes back?
>>
>>18210391
You can't send your consciousness back to interfere with your past consciousness, if that's what you're trying to do. In theory astral time travel is possible but only as your current consciousness traveling, you cannot go back and inhabit your body at a different point in time physically. Look into the Hyperdimensional Resonator for a device that supposedly allows you to improve your skills in this area. Much of it seems questionable but the actual occult physics behind some of its electromagnetic elements appear sound.
>>
>>18210510
This guy knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>18210661
Please elaborate more
>>
>>18210734
Astral projection, whether by OBE or by induced lucid dreaming methods, allows you to travel in your etheric body which is basically your consciousness, and this 'world' is outside of the boundaries of space and time. Occult hobbyists in certain circles swear by a device called a Hyperdimensional Resonator that supposedly helps stimulate your etheric double and energy field in such a way that it aids in separating from the body and helps you to hone in on a certain time or period to travel to.

In all honesty, while astral projection itself is a pretty well-studied and document phenomena (Robert Monroe's first book Journeys out of the Body is a good starting point if you're interested), I have my doubts about targeted astral time traveling. It seems too convenient and there's not enough documented successes... but nonetheless, you hear about the HDR everywhere in those circles, so if any time of device will aid you with it that's your best bet.

Check out the "Paranormalis" forum as well, a whole database of diagrams for various astral time machines that have been sold or posted around the web since its inception.

And regarding my statement about how it does or doesn't work... in astral projection you're not replacing a copy of you and are still linked to your physical body via a "silver cord," so you couldn't, say, go back in time and hop into your own body in the past to change things, even theoretically. Nobody should be able to see you at all even. But astral time travel in the physical OBE sense is pushing it anyway, you're more likely to come across visions or information in the astral plane itself that give you information or comfort about the future or the past. The first step either way is to learn to project at all and I suggest Monroe's book for that. I've done it, it DOES work.
>>
>>18210773
2/2
But my honest advice to you is to let whatever you're trying to "fix" go because you CAN'T change it, not even through occultism, and at the very most if you managed to master astral projection and somehow pull off the very theoretical etheric time travel, you'd only be witnessing the events in your own horror and from a very different perspective. Viewing the "real" world from your etheric body is in itself a fucked up experience.

Focus on getting over whatever happened and moving into the future. If you must use occultism to help you, learn to lucid dream and astral project and seek answers from inside your own mind and from the higher planes outside of it. You're better off to evolve as a person and as a conscious being than to obsess over the past, anyway. Monroe's book can be found easily in PDF form online. Focus on trying to master his techniques and see what you learn about yourself through projecting and about your future.
>>
You won't listen to yourself anyway
>>
>>18210391
Temperal drive technology tho you should know that youd create another timeline that would eventually blend back in with this original one a fix the fuxk ups you make, think a rubber band streched and plucked, while in vibration state this is what you will crate alternative timeline and eventually itll come to rest at the original timeline.
Tldr; more trouble than its worth, not to mention you'll go insane time traveling as without proper meda and technologies it causes dementia. Godspeed.
>>
>>18210391
Like >>18210661 said, you can't change the present with that. However, here's the procedure:
https://a.pomf.cat/wsdrlp.zip
Those are PNG files inside a zip file. They are an appendix from "Atlantis" by John Michael Greer.
>>
>>18210391

It's possible, but it takes a fuckton of power and you REALLY don't want to do it.
>>
>>18210972
ATTENTION OP, THIS IS YOUR FUTURE SELF.
Please heed my advice - you should definitely download questionable archive files from 4chan.
Also please note that in the future you will continue to be a faggot, sorry about that.
Okthxbai.
>>
>>18210972
The fuck is this
>>
>>18211569
Short version: everything that happens is stored inside something called the akashic record. With the proper techniques, you can access it and "travel to the past".
>>
>>18210391
Research "Yellow Magic" if you're still interested- I've heard the term tossed around in my own magical circles but prefer actually practicing than researching, so be warned.
Basically all it is is rewriting your psyche so that it reprograms your future reality based upon what it believes to be your "past"- by going back into your head in events you've gone through and changing something about them, your reaction to something, someone else's reaction, the color of something, etc.. you can change the future.
Example: You remember going to the store last week in a blue car and you met some guy at the cash register who ruined your day, causing you to later miss an appointment
To rewrite this, change the color of the car, the route you took, the conversation you had, and the outcome you want to change (in this case, you showed up to work on time or even early.) You can make each variable as drastic as you want it, as long as it is relatively believeable to your waking, conscious psyche- keep it as close to what actually happened as possible, though, so your conscious state of mind doesn't fuck it up. Some things that have worked for me personally have been changing peoples' attitudes, as well as my behavior, when remembering things, to further reflect the fact that "my reality works together with me to help create a more positive experience," and I do this in almost every single memory I have. THIS IS ESPECIALLY USEFUL FOR CHILDHOOD TRAUMA, and if you use the traumatic memory that you've done to someone else or have had done to you and change it into something really good, then you can link it to how it affects you now- such as because you didn't do this, you had a chance encounter with such and such who offered you a really good job or you just so happened to meet someone who helped improve your life by helping you do x... anyway, hope this helps. Sorry for the wall of text.

TL;DR change your memories when you wake up in the morning for better results.
>>
>>18211486
Why not
>>
File: 1449615240098.jpg (73KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1449615240098.jpg
73KB, 405x412px
You know that memorization is just telecommunicating to the alternate parallel reality version of yourself that's hallucinating having a memory it never experienced, right?

If that doesn't make enough sense, do enough psychedelics until it does, then quit doing the psychedelics until that doesn't make sense anymore. If it does make sense without the addition of psychedelics, then just view it from the lens of perspective where of course you know I'm joking, or at the very least only hypothetical. Once you're in that state of mind, you're version of reality is rather glued in.

To unglue it, just revisit that state of mind that simultaneously perceives past future and present as parallel realities sharing information with each other. Which terminal of reality you wind up on largely has to do with what discrepancies in your memory you chase and say "THAT'S NOT RIGHT!" versus which you shrug your shoulders at and go "Whatever, I guess this is the version of reality that's left."
>>
>>18210391
kill yourself, when you die your conscious goes back to your last checkpoint.
>>
>>18214660
>TFW you forgot to save the entire game this time.

I forget, how do I make a checkpoint IRL?
>>
>>18214701
you think of a moment in time that you wish to return to when you kill yourself.
of course, this will be a tangential reality.
>as if this matters to any of you fucks.
>>
>>18214743
This.

All points in time are checkpoints. You wouldn't be able to experience them as points in time, if they weren't. Let this inform your decision as to what you hang onto, and what you let go as you near your death, whether you plan to be the instruments of your own suicide or not. The question isn't how to make checkpoints IRL. The question is how do you possibly screen every point in your life from being a checkpoint, so that you don't just repeat the same cycle over, and over again?

And well, as to how to accomplish that, that has to be your own call. That's the nature of freewill; how a person manages their soul is nobody's business but their own.

Maybe what you forget is what you get back. Or maybe what you hang on is what you take with you. You'll figure it out, eventually. Everyone always does, and even though they have different answers, they answer to nobody themselves at the end.
>>
>>18210391
Since you don't have a free will, you would need to use a (non existing) time machine. than you would need to cause an event to change your fate. This is the reason I somtimes toss a coin
>>
>>18210409
>past and future aren't real, merely mental constructs.

REE
TAARD
>>
>>18210510
What does the modified microwave do?
>>
>>18217245
>>>18210510
>What does the modified microwave do?
It reaches into the Quantum Foam and resonates with a small spacetime discontinuity until it grows large enough to send unmodified signals through to the past of the reference frame within which you originally created the discontinuity..
>>
>>18210554
Nor is OP Ashton Kutcher from Butterfly Effect, or the main character from Erased, or the mad scientist (it's so cool, sonuvabitch!) from Steins;Gate...
>>18210510
El. Psy. Congroo.
>>
>>18214650
Bruh
>>
>>18218326
He was born and raised to rule. No one has ever been this cool.
>>
File: qvtwei.jpg (117KB, 509x686px) Image search: [Google]
qvtwei.jpg
117KB, 509x686px
>>
>>18218171
I thinknive heard of that. Somehow mess with the waves of the past while protecting the immediate present? Imagine a conversation like that? People changing minds every couple of sec or minutes.
>>
>>18210391
One of my home boys believes in this crap. And apparently he got me believing his story which i do believe in to an extent. He says he remembered 9/11 being different than this one. He remembers that christianity was largely being subdued as well. Meaning media and academics destroyed all sense of veracity the church had with logical thinking and science. Any supposedly NY got hit with a nuculear weapon one morning and since then nothing was the same he said. He says he remember phone calls not going through so many people couldnt let others know of their safety. For the most part people within certain radius or area were assumed dead. He said he did this whole astral realm time travel thing in a prayer that night and everything went back to normal except the people who time traveled left some major clues. Differences in what ppl could remember before 911 and after the destruction took place.
>>
Find a calendar from that year draw a brain+fap onto the date you wish to send your conscious back to.
>>
>>18218904
How'd he manage that?
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>18218253
>mad scientist
Okabe Rintarou.
>>
>>18218922
Nice
>>
File: time-1.gif (2MB, 468x500px) Image search: [Google]
time-1.gif
2MB, 468x500px
>>
>>18218904
somebody watched donnie darko too many times
>>
>>18210391
it's a fascinating theory, and it makes more sense than sending your physical self back in time, since our inner being might live on a plane outside of our perceived reality.
>>
if only your conscious went back you wouldnt be able to fix anything, only observe
>>
>>18227231
What if your conscience was in
control?
>>
Won't matter. Multiverse. Have you learned nothing from DBZ?
>>
Probably
>>
My team and I are working on a time machine prototype. We only need volunteers. Would OP like to give it a try? Safety not guaranteed, of course.
>>
>>18230166
Okay
>>
>>18210391
Listen to the burt goldman quantum jumping cds (or find a t0r-r-ent of it) or learn how to practice kabballah properly
>>
>>18231427
Any you recommend?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.