[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all the threads concerning Yahweh being deleted?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 48

File: AnunnakiSpacemanS2004P26.gif (103KB, 552x194px) Image search: [Google]
AnunnakiSpacemanS2004P26.gif
103KB, 552x194px
Why are all the threads concerning Yahweh being deleted?
Yahweh general.
>>
Because Jews are retarded and YWHW isn't real.
>>
>>18208944
Glad I'm not the only one who's noticed. They don't want you to know about God, so whenever a thread about Yahowah starts revealing too much, they delete the thread. Check it out—all these threads were deleted.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18205487/
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18201253/
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18177918/
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18194165/
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18094703/
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18086156/
>>
It's just to control christfag cancer
>>
>>18208973
Don't forget Christ-cucks and mudslimes, they worship the same fake god.
>>
>>18208984
^This. Threads on mainstream religion belong in /his/. Their sticky says it's for religion, and they'll often delete threads *not* about any given global orthodoxy.
>>
>>18208973
>>18208984
>>18208986

>700 clown threads
>700 "how do I summon succubus" threads
>6 creepypasta generals
>5 dream threads
>20 chaos magick threads

>Thread about the nature and identity of god
>always deleted
>>
the mods know that Yahweh is real and they don't want us to know
>>
>>18209004
>Thread about the nature and identity of (a very specific) god (from a world religion)

See: >>18208998
>>
>>18208998
Religion is paranormal. Suppressing discussion because it hurts your agnostic fee fees is shit tier.

Esepcially considering how important the Torah is Kabbalah and the occult I don't understand the need to censor unless you just have a grudge against Judeo-Christianity
>>
>>18209014
>you can't discuss this specific god from this world religion
>you can't assert your opinion because lots of people hold it (even though there are ten million interpretations even within any one of the three branches)

Fuck off.

>>18209013
This.
>>
>>18209004
>go to catalog
>ctrl + f

>clown
4 threads
>succubus
2 threads
>pasta
4 threads
>dream
4 threads
1 thread, not about magic.

>>18209020
>Religion is paranormal.
Then why did they make a board with religion as a topic that's not /x/?
>>
>>18209030
Take it to /his/.
>This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, *****religion*****, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.
>>>/his/27939

Or do you just not want to because actual theologians, historians, students of comparative religion, religious philosophers and archaeologists will laugh at you?
>>
>>18209033
>implying the supreme God and the lesser gods isn't important to the occult/paranormal discussion
>implying the specific identity of those gods isn't important to paranormal discussion
>implying there should be 4 clown threads
>>
>>18209042
>Or do you just not want to because actual theologians, historians, students of comparative religion, religious philosophers and archaeologists will laugh at you?

Sounds like you know the truth then, friend. Mind sharing it? Or are you just an edgy fedora who is trying to suppress talk about God because it makes you nervous. I also doubt they'd laugh at me because I do a tremendous amount of research in those fields, but thanks for projecting.

I'll happily discuss religion on /his/, but I don't see why the discussion can't also occur on /x/, since it deals with the paranormal, invisible realms. It's like how some topic overlap between /his/ and /pol/. Stop being a colossal faggot.
>>
>>18208944
Well, maybe yahweh did create humans but he surely did not create the universe, etc. He is not the god of all gods
>>
>>18208981
nice, thanks mang
>>
Remember anti-Yahweh fags, the Big Bang was an idea pushed, and discovered by a Catholic scientist, whom also supported the idea of black holes AND evolution.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Big_Bang_theory
>>
Odin > Yahweh.

Hail Odin!
>>
>>18209092
Krsna > Odin > Yahweh

Forget the demigods, worship the supreme personality of godhead.
>>
>>18209090
How does it feel worshiping a dick mutilator?
>>
File: Middle_finger_christ.jpg (21KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
Middle_finger_christ.jpg
21KB, 350x347px
>>18208986
>>18209077
>>18209092
>>
>>18209112
>"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."
- Jesus on Jews and Yahweh.
:D
>>
>>18209127
Seperating Jesus (who was the OT in the flesh and quoted it all the time) from Yahweh is the dumbest gnostic meme.
>>
Because the Sumerian Gods/Annunaki are Real.
And the first ETs to Earth.
>>
>Mythology/Religion
NOT PARANORMAL
>>
>>18210052
News flash bro nothing on this board is actually paranornal
>>
A god can only exist if you give it existence.
>>
>>18209835
This is one of the truest bombshells I've seen on /x/ in a while. Gz senpai. You made my sacral buzz.
>>
>>18209446
Jesus is the WORD given flesh, the logos itself, and match of Sophia, sent by the true God to show us the path to freedom from YHVH the demiurge
>>
>>18210153
news flash bro, yes it actually is until posts like this come along
>>
Yahweh is an extremely NEGATIVE and JEALOUS entity. im surprised anyone would want to worship it
>>
>>18210322
>Yahweh is an extremely NEGATIVE and JEALOUS entity.

I'm sorry the concept of rules makes you so buttflustered, but moral systems need to be more complicated than "le golden rule" if they are to work on the divine scale. He's also "jealous" because he is your actual creator and doesn't want you worshiping his fallen creations that are trying to trick you.

He also doesn't want you to worship him. Try reading something other than the KJV for once.

anintroductiontogod.com
>>
>>18208944
Not /x/, gtfo
>>
>>18208981
>>18209013
lucky for them there aren't any books about yahweh that people can read and find out shit
>>
>>18210322
This, desu
>>
>>18211308
The books about Yahowah are so greatly fractured and mistranslated that it would behoove you to try and figure out what they are really saying. Once you spend a considerable amount of time researching you will find much of the important context has been stripped entirely and many critical works have been removed from "the canon" to the point where the original work becomes a confusing mess. The entire message has been mutilated beyond recognition and it takes diligent work to figure out what is truth and what is fiction, especially given the state of poor English translations.

I'm sorry it makes you mad when anons try to untangle the vastly confusing web that is the Abrahamic religion in one easily ignorable thread.

>>18211311
You're misguided.
>>
>>18209004
Don't forget afterlife threads
>>
>>18211090
this. the fallen heavenly host have created so much confusion...
>>
Who is Yahweh?

>It's God.

Who says this?

>The Bible

No. Theologistst say so, bible don't calls Yahweh "God", because in the jewish language there isn't the the word or the concept of "God", ask it to any jew, he will confirm it.

>But the bible mention Yahweh as "God" in every line

The therm "god" to define Yahweh was later added by jewish and christians theologists, they created this "god" by mixing the traits of every other deity of the ancient middle eastern area.

>So there were many gods instead of one? It doesn't mean that Yahweh is A god anyway?

No, and neither were the others. Yahweh was the member of a group of entities that people called the "Elohim", that means "Those who are above" or "Those who came from above", a plural term that is ofter used to call Yahweh only

>It could be a majestic plural

No. This is a late explanation of chistian theologists, in jewish language there isn't the majestic plural

>And why Elohims aren't gods?

because they lack all the characteristics of the gods as they are described in every sacred book, they need to eat, to rest and to sleep, they grow old and they die naturally, or could be killed

>Where it is written?

In the jewish bible itself. Read the "Jerusalem Bible", it's a text used often by scholars, because christians and jewish bibles are edited in two variants, for common believers and for scholars, the scholars editions explain in their notes that many characters that we know as angels, like Gabriel or Michael were in reality unnamed creatures, and their names were more like military grades, for example "Grabriel" means "Stength of El", in the sense "Warrior of an El"

>So, "therefore aliens"?

Who knows. Nowadays there is a "reductio ad aliens" for everything mysterious, anyway, what is written in the original traslation of the bible is that yahWeh was an El, and that there were many others El(ohim), like Kemosh, Moloch or Ishtar, each one with an assigned territory.
>>
Cont.
>>18211382

>Assigned by who?

By the one who were above them in the line of command, sometime referred as "El Shaddai", that means "Lord of the Plain" and not "Lord of the Mountain"

>What about the rest of the world? In ME there were these "Elohim" but elsewere?

Elsewere there where other languages, so they were called in different ways, think about the gods of the ancient Greece, they share many similarities with the elohim, because they were the same kind of entities

>But gods of the classical tradition wer "gods" in every aspect

Absolutely not. One example for all, Diodorus Siculus wrote that Zeus ruled over the actual mediterranean zone for his last 120 years of life, then, when he felt near to death, he asked to his son, Ares, to bury him in Carthage when he would have died.
>>
File: yahowahs name.jpg (227KB, 614x294px) Image search: [Google]
yahowahs name.jpg
227KB, 614x294px
>>18211382
>bible don't calls Yahweh "God", because in the jewish language there isn't the the word or the concept of "God", ask it to any jew, he will confirm it.

" “And (wa) I am (‘anky) Yahowah ( - יהוה – Yahowah) , your God (‘elohym) , who brought you (yasa’ – who led you) out of (min) the realm (‘erets) of the crucible of oppression and judgment (mitsraym – serving as a metaphor for human political and religious malfeasance and divine judgment and as the moniker for Egypt) . So (wa) you are to know and acknowledge (yada’ – you are to respect and consider) no other (lo’) God (‘elohym) besides Me (zuwlah – exclusively and without exception) . There is no (wa ‘ayn) Savior (yasa’) except Me (bilthy – or in addition to Me) .” —Hosea 13:4

"Yahowah Is Our Righteousness, Our Justice, and Our Vindication (Yahowah Tsadeq – Yahowah who is upright, just, honest, fair, and right enables us to stand upright, be acquitted, and appear innocent, restored in His presence, by doing what is right) ." (Yirmayahuw / Yah Lifts Up / Jeremiah 23:6)

The name Yahowah is asserted many times in scripture, and is the answer given Moses when Moses asks for His name. The name Yahowah has been removed from the scriptures over time, and by the time of the KJV has been replaced with "LORD" (ba'al) over six thousand times.

"“And Moseh said to God (‘el) , the Almighty (ha ‘elohym – the Mighty One) , ‘Now look, if I go to the Children of Yisra’el (Yisra’el – a compound of ‘ysh – individuals, who sarah – strive and contend with, engage and persist with, are set free and are empowered by ‘el – God) , and I say to them , “The God of your fathers has sent me out to you, and they ask me, ‘What is His personal and proper name ,’ what shall I say to them?" (Shemowth / Names / Exodus 3:13)

And what was this response?

Pic related. Here's more: http://anintroductiontogod.com/An_Introduction_to_God-02.0-Shem-His_Name.Torah
>>
>>18211382
>>18211405
Hey anon, just hopping into this thread and I'm enjoying the points you're making. Could you recommend some books to read to become more well versed on this older history? A lot of what I've come across has been very boogeymanish. Thanks
>>
>>18209090
Yes, and?
Scientists are authorities on the specific field they're expert in. Outside of that, they're just people. Luc Montagnier, who won a Nobel Prize in biology, also believes in homeopathy; Kary Mullis, whose Nobel-winning development of PCR revolutionized vast swathes of molecular biology and biotech, believes in astrology, that HIV/AIDS is an environmentalist conspiracy, and swears the glowing green racoon he saw once was an actual alien totally unrelated to the LSD he frequently took. Roger Penrose is a brilliant quantum physicist, but as soon as he tries to talk about neuroscience he goes off the deep end and claims that the only explanation for consciousness is that the brain is a quantum-gravitational hypercomputer that uses microtubules to solve the Halting Problem.

I don't think belief in the Christian god is stupid or crazy. 2.2 billion people - nearly a third of the planet - seem to think it isn't, and if you consider adherents of all three Abrahamic religions it jumps to over 50%. While I have the profound intellectual arrogance needed to think they're all still wrong, I don't have nearly enough arrogance to claim that such beliefs are laughable.
>>
File: 1475749935655.png (358KB, 656x474px) Image search: [Google]
1475749935655.png
358KB, 656x474px
>>18211610
Oh hey it's a cool guy
>>
>>18208944
the prince of the air seeks to marginalize YAH. His divinity speaks for itself.

YAH has his own time table. See the testimony of Yahuah. It is plain, what judgement is coming, and coming soon.

So read up! Time is short. Pray for wisdom, seek his face!
>>
>>18211638
>implying I'm alt right
>implying I'm' right
>implying I'm not true left
>implying I'm racist
>implying I hate anyone other than Jews
>implying I'm not liberal
>implying I'm American
>implying I browse /pol/
>implying I love Trump
>implying I'm not a based nu male
>implying alt-right supports based Fascism
>implying I use "cuck"
>implying alt-right hates jews
Looks like you're wrong again, buddy.
>>
>>18211090
Why is god a he ?
God has no male reproductive organs so why ?
>inb4 some shitty bible verse that explains nothing
i do believe in god but religion is just a business
anyone who claims to know gods will is just stupid
>>
>>18211750
>implying I'm wrong again
>implying you're a special snowflake
>implying everyone is out to get you
>implying the Jews aren't a scapegoat
>>
>>18211750
Wow all that effort... beautifull
>>
File: 1475876189634.jpg (223KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1475876189634.jpg
223KB, 900x675px
>>18211750
>>
>>18211757
>implying you're not wrong again
>implying you're not a special snowflake
>implying alt right aren't out to get us
>implying the Jews aren't evil.
>>
>>18211764
>cancer
Please go back to Rddit.
>>
>>18211767
>implying I'm implying
You haven't killed yourself yet? What's taking so long?
>>
>>18211771
>implying
>>
>>18208944
MAYBE BECAUSE YAHWEH IS ON MARS AND NOT HERE ON EARTH. Your home is not here, lesser Jews. Trust in All when we tell you this. And your superiors.
>>
>>18211777
this is why they killed bruce lee
>>
>>18211771
>>18211638
Oy Vey! One of the Tribe!
>>
File: 1475723021156.jpg (14KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
1475723021156.jpg
14KB, 248x249px
>>18211777
Trips of truth. Follow this man, believe in whatever you want like him because noone really knows what's going on anyways!
>>
>>18211777
>yfw when "all" has no prophecies to support his claim
>yfw "all" is fallen angel trickery
>yfw the most high is actually Yahowah and he wants you to pay attention to his prescriptions for living righteously.
>>
>>18211777
777?
Hum... If you know so much, tell me the best kabbalah book to read. One to improve my life.
>>
>>18211788
>his prescriptions presented to you by Constantine and the council of nicea
Sure thing kid, sounds pretty simple to me
>>
File: 1475293252700.gif (413KB, 771x848px) Image search: [Google]
1475293252700.gif
413KB, 771x848px
>>
>>18208944
Yahweh a shit. Do you even praise the sun?
>>
>>18211818
what day should I especially worship the sun on?
>>
>>18211818
>praise the sun
>the sun
>the son
Jews confirmed for subhumans
>>
>>18211824
Excuse me site but your logic is literally backwards
>>
>>18211814
fuck you i wanna see the likkle mouse again
>>
>>18211826
how so?
>>
File: 1468261879805.png (640KB, 1476x1290px) Image search: [Google]
1468261879805.png
640KB, 1476x1290px
>>18211814
Uhhhh
>>
File: 1474658461029.jpg (51KB, 800x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1474658461029.jpg
51KB, 800x1006px
Let's get spiritual y'all
>>
a man rasta and ting
>>
File: 1473430748920.jpg (2MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
1473430748920.jpg
2MB, 2160x3840px
>>
>>18211788
>fallen angel trickery
Or risen angel trickery. But I suppose that just depends on your perspective. I suppose you wouldn't know though because you can never find Lucifer. Maybe because she's busy building bridges of light. Seriously...you are reeeeallllyyyy low.
>>
File: 1475709334242.gif (2MB, 302x230px) Image search: [Google]
1475709334242.gif
2MB, 302x230px
More like noweh amiright
>>
yahweh may be a shit but that doesn't make the anunnaki the good guys either.
>>
>>18211865
>>18211788
Those are some nice concepts
>>
>>18211793
Read from Thoth's library.
>>
>>18211867
Annunakai play the part that the world desires the most. We are practically sponges for emotion and thought. We just do our best to translate by transmutation.
>>
>>18211867
Also; I met Yaaahhhweeeiii. eh's a pretty who doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
File: jesus.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>
>>18211874
hol up
the Anunnaki want us to be spiritual beings or are we spiritual because of them? Also, Yahweh (through extreme fear) teaches us not to involve with sorcery and magic (works of the mind). Any thoughts on this?
>>
>>18211885
>Annunakai
>spiritual beings through them or because of them
YHWI (the proper name, really) is part of Annunakai. He doubted one of the seers of fate though. One whom I really really entrusted (and my Mother before me). He bows to no one.

Suffice to say, the Ancient Sumerians were time travelers that landed one by one...and some went back to what some called 'the fictional universe'. Others stayed and figured out how to hide themselves from mortals.
>>
>>18211794
>Sure thing kid, sounds pretty simple to me
Cringe. The Torah predates the council of Nicea (dead sea scrolls), and within the Torah are the prescriptions for living righteously.

Yes, it's just that simple.
>>
>>18211865
>Or risen angel trickery. But I suppose that just depends on your perspective. I suppose you wouldn't know though because you can never find Lucifer. Maybe because she's busy building bridges of light. Seriously...you are reeeeallllyyyy low.

What kind of person writes like this? I don't know why people trust the Sumerian account so much. If you cross reference the fragments of the Book of the Giants with the epic of Gilgamesh, the religion of Sumer is clearly that of the watchers referenced in Enoch.

Knowledge without morality brings death. Morality is prescribed by the Torah. Enjoy your false light.
>>
>>18211922
I dunno why the Jews keep forgetting that they are God's chosen people. Maybe because they're so scared of Muslims that they fight back with memetic concepts they not yet understand. Then again, they get so fug'd up when they cease to realize that the Prophet Mohammed walks right out in public. And YHWI knows this and laughs his ass off every time.
>>
>>18209055
The cringe is strong in this one
>>
>>18208981
You do know that eventually every thread gets deleted

most of the threads you posted where up for days and hade tonnes of posts
>>
>>18211937
I will, thank you. Don't forget to witness me.
>>
>>18208973
>uses the terms cuck and mudslimes
>cruises 4can
>thinks he's "woke"

"I go to community college, I am well edgucated"
>>
>>18211943
Are you nervous because your faith in Atheism fails you yet again?
>>
>>18210170
/Thread
>>
>>18211948
>most of the threads you posted where up for days and hade tonnes of posts

No, they weren't. I posted in every one of those threads, and they were pruned in the early mornings. They did not fall off the board naturally, they were deleted. I would check to see if threads near the bottom of the catalogue were older and they always were.

>>18211943
>Eww god yuky

>>18211941
>I dunno why the Jews keep forgetting that they are God's chosen people.
The Jews of today have nothing in common with Jews 2000 years ago. Aboslutely nothing at all. God specifically divorced the children of Judea and opened his covenant up to the whole of humanity. I don't even know what you're going on about.
>>
This guy knows what's going on. >>18210170
The rest is for entertainment purposes. Don't take yourselves so seriously. None of us know that which is unknowable. Act like you prove yourself a fool.
>>
>>18211333
>The entire message has been mutilated beyond recognition and it takes diligent work to figure out what is truth and what is fiction...

How hard is to figurw out what is fiction from fiction?

I mean, I believe in god, but the bible and religion in general is just fiction created by jerks that want to manipulate faithfull people into their greedy desires
>>
>>18211814
what the....
>>
>>18211814
Cute
>>
>>18211968
Of course they don't have anything in common. Are you kitten me? Some of the Elders are still hell-bent (instead of heaven-bent) on world domination. They're so obsessed with a story written to control them that they endlessly destroy themselves and constantly doubt themselves to learn.
>>
>>18211814
I'm just glad you're watching this thread, fām.
>>
>>18211090
YHVH is the demiurge and hence an evil entity that traps us all within this physical matrix. He didn't create man, just the prison that traps us.
>>
>>18212000
Why not make hymn positive??
>>
>>18209004
>>18209004
Well since mid 2014 the cancer did not stop.
I remember back in 12-14 the NOPE threads had 300 responses and shit.
This is /x/ now sadly.
Skinwalkers and personal situations are the only things from this category now.
Thought cancer was never absent here, tarot readings and all out dumb shit was always around.
>>
>>18211973
>This guy knows what's going on.
It's a tremendously arrogant statement. "A god can only exist if you give it existence." Man is an emanation of God, not the other way around. When man turns from God on a large enough scale and he sends down destruction, does God no longer exist in that scenario?

> None of us know that which is unknowable. Act like you prove yourself a fool.
Maybe you should do some more research regarding prophecies that have come true and when those specific, prophetic texts are dated to have been written. Many of these writers proved they "knew the unknowable" by predicting the future with startling accuracy.

>How hard is to figurw out what is fiction from fiction?
Very. You have to read everything, and think logically. It's much easier if you can speak the original languages, because you will see immediately how the text is highly distorted. Hebrew and Koine Greek have words that each hold many meanings at once and they are difficult to translate into English without being overly verbose. And that doesn't even include things like deliberate changes of words/insertions.

These sites will help you:

blessyahowah.com
anintroductiontogod.com
yadayah.com
questioningpaul.com

They are heavily sourced, provide you ample tools to translate yourself, and include nuanced history regarding the development of the Bible from the original source material.
>>
>>18212009
You really should learn to decalcify your pineal gland and stop drinking so much water that runs through rusty pipes. But what the heaven do I know?
>>
>>18208944
YWHW is stupid, and doesn't belong on /x/.
>>
>>18212011
Thank you, Frater.
>>
>>18211308
Reading the words of the bible doesn't equal understanding the spirit of the bible. Just look at almost literally every church in america. Look at the vatican from top to bottom. It's a synagogue of satanand that is the vatican.
>>
>>18211937
>the religion of Sumer is clearly that of the watchers referenced in Enoch.
I'll trust them over a bunch of yids worshiping elohim anyday. I'm seriously becoming convinced that YHVH is some kind ayylmao or an actual desert demon out to enslave the world. Everything about him is malicious.
>>
>>18212000
>YHVH is the demiurge and hence an evil entity that traps us all within this physical matrix. He didn't create man, just the prison that traps us.

Yahowah creates a prison with the keys to unlock it left inside. Yahowah prescribes a moral system not to create a working harmonious order but to "like, totally control you, man." It's "le monad" and his flawless logic of "love" that you need to learn!
>>
>>18212018
Snark is always convincing.
>>
>>18209090
You think it was ok to be an atheist back then you disposable human? Read some history before jumping into mongoloid conjectures to support your beliefs.
If you had 100 generations that believe in a certain god the transition to agnosticism or another religion is not going to be fast, unless you etnocide a whole area.
Asirians did this with jews, egiptians with googles around north Africa, yahoos did it with native americans in Centre and South America, skittles in the caliphats after the death of his rapist monkey prophet in North Africa and tried in Spain.
It's not difficult anon, fucking hell.
>>
>>18212025
>Everything about him is malicious.

Literally the only god of his day and age to denounce human and child sacrifice.
>>
>>18212025
this x 1000
>>
>>18212011
Awesome, thanks!! More circles to run around in!
>>
Keep this thread alive, lots of knowledge here. Yawheh fears human knowledge.
>>
File: 1474301017012.jpg (101KB, 639x457px) Image search: [Google]
1474301017012.jpg
101KB, 639x457px
>>
>>18212043
>More circles to run around in!

I'll never understand people who mock things before examining them. More than anything, the links I've provided are clear, easy to understand, clarifying, excellent resources.

When you examine what the faith actually says vs. what most people "believe" it says, it should very well blow your mind. All you have to do is read with an open mind. If that's too difficult for you, you're not worth saving.
>>
This entire thread is sophistry. There is nothing of substance, just idle speculation about entities that are far beyond your powers of mind to know. Any of you met any of the beings you so quickly assume the worst of?
>>
>>18211968
>The Jews of today have nothing in common with Jews 2000 years ago
Except genetics and the Torah. If they descend from the line of Abraham and worship YHVH, then they are jews, whether you christian identity retards like it or not.

>>18212036
>Jesus is sacrificed as a scapegoat for man's sins
That's classical jewish blood sacrifice. Jews believe that they can place their sins on someone else (usually a goat), and sacrifice it to cleanse themselves of wrongdoing.
>>
>>18212054
I've read plenty with an open mind and continue to do so, thanks for the assumption though. Hows the air up there on your podium?
>>
>>18212048
ayy lmao
>>
>>18212055
Don't you yid have some YOD HEH VAU HEY chanting to do?
>>
>>18212048
>Yawheh fears human knowledge.
He really feared that Tower of Babel I tell ya what. He was so scared he destroyed it completely and wiped it out from memory beyond anything more than a cautionary tale.

It's not like he wants to protect humans from learning dangerous secrets that they will use to inflict catastrophic harm on one another, no, it's that he is scared. Of what exactly? Who knows! But he is SCURRED I TELLS YA

BEHOLD MY PENTAGRAM, YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE
>>
File: 1475936216050.gif (2MB, 199x169px) Image search: [Google]
1475936216050.gif
2MB, 199x169px
>>18212067
I lost
>>
>>18212067
4/10
>>
>>18212060
>I've read plenty with an open mind and continue to do so, thanks for the assumption though. Hows the air up there on your podium?

Then what pray-tell is your problem? I presented links which I believe are valuable, and you suggest they are "circles to run around in." Do you not perceive your own arrogance here? All I am trying to do is offer a nuanced look at an oft overlooked subject.
>>
>>18212055
>Any of you met any of the beings you so quickly assume the worst of?
I've tried to summon Demon's and subsequently had very positive experiences.

What has YHVH ever done for you, either than deceive you?
>>
>>18212076
Your intentions can be smelt a mile away
>>
>>18208944
hebrew is actually phoenician.
>>
>>18212059
>That's classical jewish blood sacrifice.
Of an ANIMAL. Not a human or a child, you fucking mong. Every religion of the day believed in blood sacrifice, include the precious Sumerian account that is the hottest new meme.

>Except genetics and the Torah. If they descend from the line of Abraham and worship YHVH, then they are jews, whether you christian identity retards like it or not.
The modern Khazar assertion of what a Jew is does not interest me, nor should it you. It is the direct descendant of Pharisiacal Judaism which was denounced in its day.

> just idle speculation about entities that are far beyond your powers of mind to know.
There are plenty of books that assert what these entities are, what they want, and what our purpose is. This is not "beyond our minds to know" so much as it is our decision to make.
>>
>>18212082
Which are to inform people about the true god, Yahowah, whose testimony has been greatly distorted and requires diligent work to unravel.

Those are my intentions, yes. What are your intentions, might I ask? To be cryptic and snarky? You're doing an excellent job.
>>
File: 1475549344538.jpg (224KB, 735x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1475549344538.jpg
224KB, 735x1500px
>>18212093
How else can one response to arrogance of that nature? Here, have a meme.
>>
Whew. Ya'll really don't have a sense of humor and really lack knowledge of what's going on....eh?
>>
>>18212101
101 prophecy, god is right here right now in you in me amen
>>
>>18212101
>How else can one response to arrogance of that nature?

>Make a claim
>"U ARROGANT"
>well what about your god?
>"NOT TELLING NOT TELLING"
>Aren't your own assertions that I am wrong about God, arrogant?
>NO HERE'S A MEME

Sounds like you have the truth then, friend. Mind offering it in the place of memes? I'm sorry the fact that I believe Yahowah is the true God upsets you so, but I assure you, I did not come to this conclusion without careful research.

But you can go ahead and call me a faggot if that makes you feel better.
>>
>>18212091
>Of an ANIMAL. Not a human or a child
Top kek. What is Abraham sacrificing his son then? YHVH is Saturn and Saturn demands blood sacrifice.

>Pharisiacal Judaism
Most jews are retards and don't know Hebrew or read the Talmud. They do however read the Torah and agree with it. And they are the descendants of actual ancient jews, unlike wannabes like you. Genetics and the Torah are what makes one a jew.
>>
>>18212112
It's all good. I'm not angry nor am I calling you a faggot. But I see that the idea of me doing so excites you. Keep on going brudda
>>
>>18212093
I'm special
>>18212101
No you're not
>>18212112
I'm special and you're angry
>>18212120
Lol K have fun
>>
>>18212120
I was only asking you to clarify what you meant, regarding what you believe the truth to be. I'm only ever interested in learning, and my worldview is always open. But since you don't seem willing to divulge any of your secrets, I guess I'll leave you be.

>What is Abraham sacrificing his son then? YHVH is Saturn and Saturn demands blood sacrifice.
That didn't actually happen, you know. God specifically told Abraham beforehand that his lineage would carry on through Isaac, that through Isaac his descendants would be as many as stars in the sky, and at this time, Isaac was only a boy. Abraham was told to sacrifice him as a test of faith, to see if the word of God was true, even though the command was conflicting. He also stopped Abraham from going through with the child sacrifice, which markedly separated him from other gods of the time.

There literally wasn't a child sacrifice so I don't know what you're on about.

> Genetics and the Torah are what makes one a jew.
According to whom? Who is a descendant of Abraham, can you tell me? No one knows I'm afraid. Those who read the Talmud might make the claim, but they are the synagogue of Satan, and their Khazar lineage is well attested. An untrustworthy account, that.
>>
>>18212131
second part meant for >>18212116
>>
>>18212080
Well, he taught me about galactic merkaba travel. Also gave me a massage on my spine and scalp to get kundalini going. He seems wise, like he has a long term plan for humanity. Long term is pretty subjective for immortal spirits.
>>
>>18212129
>>reddit
>>
>>18212131
You can find your ancestry through the line of ancestral spirits. We are all related.
>>
>>18212131
It does not take many words to speak the truth
>>
>>18212145
Not an argument. Complete fluff response pretending to be wise.
>>
>>18212131
>Khazar lineage
Bucharian jews, african jews, spanish jews, arabic jews and finally ashkenazi jews all share the Cohen gene, which dates back like 3,000 years. That's what establishes jewish genetics.

If you are an atheistic jew, you are still a jew. If you deny YHVH, you are still as jewish as any rabbi. They are inherently vile, regardless of faith, however faith in YHVH makes you more vile.

>>18212131
>That didn't actually happen, you know.
That example establishes that jews sacrifice (or try to sacrifice, as Abraham tried) people to YHVH/Saturn/Elohim. There several examples of this outside of Abraham.

Jesus is literally an allegory for the Sun and everybody knows that Saturn eats the Sun. Hence, the jesus story is literally just another variant of Chronos eating his children.
>>
>>18212145
Saying what something is not, does not say what something is.

Learn2Plato
>>
>>18212151
>That example establishes that jews sacrifice (or try to sacrifice, as Abraham tried)
This was long before the time of the Jews, and a one time thing.
>There several examples of this outside of Abraham.
Cite one.

>Jesus is literally an allegory for the Sun
Jesus doesn't exist. His name is Messiyah Yahosha, which means "Implement of Yah" and "Yah saves" respectively. He is the corporeal manifestation of Yahowah. You can verify this by examining the function divine placeholders in the original Greek manuscripts.
>>
File: 1474037844966.jpg (74KB, 622x744px) Image search: [Google]
1474037844966.jpg
74KB, 622x744px
>>
>>18212158
>total denial
Exodus 22:29.

>avatar of yhvh
Jesus was a common name at the time, so no, it wasn't a divine title. The entire jesus story read like a mystery school myth, no different than Hiram Abiff or Serapis.

Some kikes in Alexandria probably made a judeo-pagan, hermetic mystery cult that got out of hand and now you have 3 billion goyim praying to ayylmaos. Though that's just my personal speculation.
>>
>>18208944
Yahweh is a meme, prove me wrong
>>
File: 1474161587399.gif (437KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474161587399.gif
437KB, 400x400px
>>18212188
>>
>Thread talking about YHWH and general merchant trickery
>No mention of the Esau-edomites and how they are rumored to be the ancestor to the Khazarian jews, which would make them mongrel hated by YHWH since time immemorial
>no mention of the ''spanish jews'', probably the only real pure-blood hebrew in the entire world as they are the descendant of the Carthaginian, whom in turn were the descendant of the Phoenician, whom in turn were the descendant of Cain the herder who was exiled for killing Abel the farmer AKA the hebrew who didn't see the goys as cattle to be exploited

The modern Hebrew diaspora is the result of a many thousand year old conflict with only 2 real side being left : The descendant of Esau who hate YH'WH thus give little to no respect for his teaching and eagerly spread misery and lies across the world for their own end, eagerly reinterpreting the Torah as they desire and returned to the worship of the Golden Calf (AKA respect for material stuff and the power it can bring), and the descendant of Cain, whom are trying to survive with ever dwindling numbers and are still trying to live by the decree given to them by YH'WH which stipulate that they can only feed upon the blood of their kin (aka the work of their fellow Hebrews) which is kind of understandable because no others nation would tolerate that shit being forced upon them.

Esau vs Cain, who will win? And the result will be the same anyway, the end of the sons of Abraham, for if Esau win then the oath shall be no more thus dooming themselves for the goys won't tolerate them any longer (and they will have lost the favor of YH'WH as sons and daughters of Moses) and if Cain win then they shall be damned for they'll no longer have a kin to feed itself from and would be forced to either break the oath by feeding upon the goys or feeding upon themselves, either path would be their end.
>>
File: 1472174184889.jpg (30KB, 209x337px) Image search: [Google]
1472174184889.jpg
30KB, 209x337px
>>
>>18212176
>Exodus 22:29.
"When you come into the land which the Lord your God gives you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you any one who burns his son or his daughter as an offering; any one who practices divination, a soothsayer, or a sorcerer."—Deuteronomy 18:10

The verse you are referring to is relating to the giving of the first born sons in service to the Lord, regarding priesthood. Since Deuteronomy and Exodus were both written by Moses, this cannot be confused. The book is very clear in its condemnation of child sacrifice.

"When the Lord your God cuts off before you the nations whom you go in to dispossess, and you dispossess them and dwell in their land, take heed that you be not ensnared to follow them, after they have been destroyed before you, and tthat you do not inquire about their gods, saying: ‘How did these nations serve their gods? That I also may do likewise.’ You shall not do so to the Lord your God; for every abominable thing which the Lord hates they have done for their gods; for they even burn their sons and their daughters in the fire to their gods." Deut. 12:31

>Jesus was a common name at the time, so no, it wasn't a divine title
No. Again, look up "divine placeholders" and what they are. The name Jesus didn't come about until 1500 ad. The original manuscripts had placeholders that referred one to the Hebrew script because Greek has no Y and couldn't render the name properly. Jesus is a corruption of Iesu anyway, and it's not correct at all.
>>
File: nietzsche.jpg (563KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
563KB, 900x900px
>there are people who exist that waste time studying religion when existentialist philosophy is superior

Why aren't you enlightened by your own intelligence yet, /x/?
>>
File: 1470500448002.jpg (47KB, 750x659px) Image search: [Google]
1470500448002.jpg
47KB, 750x659px
>>
File: 1475699556604.gif (247KB, 319x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475699556604.gif
247KB, 319x400px
>>
>>18212225
>what is "Kierkegaard"?
>>
>>18211822
On what day does the sun rise and set?
>>
File: fedoracat.gif (2MB, 335x237px) Image search: [Google]
fedoracat.gif
2MB, 335x237px
>>18212225
You don't even need existentialism. There's absolutely no tenable philosophical justification for religious belief whatsoever. This is why 72% of academic philosophers are atheists. All the arguments have been destroyed over the centuries, and theists who cite philosophical arguments only read what confirms their views rather than doing a rigorous and intellectually honest inquiry into the matter.
>>
>>18212212
>The book is very clear in its condemnation of child sacrifice.
No, parts of the book are against child sacrifice, and other absolutely condone it. Exodus 22:29 clearly calls for human sacrifices of war captives in the name of YHVH. That alone is proof enough that blood sacrifice is accepted by YHVH.

YHVH is a saturnine entity so there should be no shock that he's no different than Baal Haamon or Molech in terms of his desire for human flesh.

>muh divine placeholders
They play no role. The jews had a messiah, idgaf if his name was yeshua or yahowsha or whatever your preference, because he never actually existed. He was and is a poor spiritual allegory for the Sun and the serpent.
>>
>>18212264
>There's absolutely no tenable philosophical justification for religious belief whatsoever.
There are scientific and historical justifications. Prophetic writings that can be corroborated with archaelogical data and scientific phenomena that defy our understanding of natural law.

"The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.” - Werner Heisenberg, winner of Nobel Prize in Physics (1932)"

Atheists will conveniently ignore these things and refuse further inquiry.
>>
>>18212277
tip mitre harder padre.

There's zero scientific evidence. In addition, you're using what appears to be a God of the gaps argument (science can't explain, therefore magic) but your intended meaning is probably much more retarded and involves claims of ghosties and shit.

There's no historical evidence either, people who claim such take vague prophecies and then search for whatever they can to support it.

Answer me something: Do you experience God, as a direct and personal experience? If so, what is this experience like?
>>
File: image.png (164KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
164KB, 750x1334px
>>18211090
>fallen

Nice meme. Any members of the host that obfuscate, confuse, tempt, etc do so from thrones in heaven at the behest of YHWH.
>>
>>18212273
>Exodus 22:29 clearly calls for human sacrifices of war captives in the name of YHVH.
You are projecting this meaning because it suits your argument. The word "give" comes from the Hebrew verb "nathan", here is Strong's explanation on one of the many uses of this verb:

"This same basic sense may be applied to "dedicating" ("handing over") something or someone to God, such as the first-born son (Ex 22:29). Levites are those who have been "handed over" in this way"

Levites are the members of the priesthood. You are trying to suggest that the Torah, which emerged as one work, has one book that specifically and without vagary says "do not sacrifice your children" and then in another spot says "sacrifice your children" in a vague way that the verb rarely means without clarification. Also, there is literally nothing about "war captives in the name of YHWW"—you're just making things up.

>They play no role.
What? They reveal the identity and purpose of the figure we're talking about. Names in those days meant something.
>he never actually existed.
Many historians disagree with you.

>He was and is a poor spiritual allegory for the Sun and the serpent.
lel. You have nothing to back up this argument.
>>
>>18211090
Explain why sending bears to kill 42 children for calling Elisha bald is an acceptable response.
>>
>>18212310
He allows demons to punish the wicked, yes. He also allows those who seek demons to be punished by them. Those demons, are fallen. Nice out of context quote btw.

>There's no historical evidence either, people who claim such take vague prophecies and then search for whatever they can to support it.
Ask me how I know you haven't looked into at all. The prophecies are by no means vague. They speak to a specific number of years, and they are corroborated by extrabiblical sources.

> (science can't explain, therefore magic)
What is magic but science undiscovered? I don't believe in "magic" so much as I believe in the existence of laws and dimensions we don't yet understand.

>Answer me something: Do you experience God, as a direct and personal experience? If so, what is this experience like?
No, I do not experience God in any tangible way. I just look at evidence and make up my mind based on that, like any normal person.
>>
>>18212334
http://www.biblebro.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Elisha-the-Children-the-Bears.pdf
https://answersingenesis.org/bible-questions/elisha-little-children-and-the-bears/
http://christianthinktank.com/qmeanelisha.html

When things are strange, 99% of the time it's because the translation is garbage and the context is lost.
>>
>>18212338
second bit meant for >>18212296
>>
>>18212338
I would like to hear your justification of infinite punishment for finite wrongdoing. As far as I am concerned, any god that allows something like Hell to exist CANNOT be omnibenevolent, "I'd love to let you into paradise, but it says here that you were jealous of your rich neighbor, so I'm afraid I'm gonna have to send you to a place of nightmarish torture beyond imagining where the sweet embrace of death will never come" is not the mark of an all-merciful, all loving god.
>>
>>18212367
>I would like to hear your justification of infinite punishment for finite wrongdoing.
There is no infinite punishment for finite wrongdoing. There are several "hells." There is Sheol, which 99% of sinners go to, which is described as "absence of God", "sleep", "lack of awareness", "no consciouness", and there is Tartarus—a place of burning fiery eternal torment reserved for Fallen Angels and those who have changed/removed parts from the Word of God. That's it. You will not be punished forever if you fail to achieve righteousness. This is confirmed all throughout the OT and the only justification for eternal torment is a misreading of the Gehenna metaphor in Matthew. The idea of an "eternal punishment" is a misconception.

One of the million misconceptions about Yahowah's testimony.
>>
File: Cl5o3YMVEAAyRdE.jpg (60KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
Cl5o3YMVEAAyRdE.jpg
60KB, 598x792px
>>18212323
>Many historians disagree with you.
pic related

>You are trying to suggest that the Torah has one book says "do not sacrifice your children" and then in another spot says "sacrifice your children"
Yes, because it is a flawed book, written by a people who performed blood sacrifices themselves and yet condemned the goyim for the same , just like they do today.

If you deny that Exodus 22:29 implies child sacrifice then consider II Samuel 21:6-10. YHVH accepts the sacrifice of 7 jewish kids and then rewards them with good harvest. There are countless examples.
>>
>>18212358
Seems more like they're twisting the translation so they don't have to justify God murdering a bunch of children for the equivalent of "Where ya going, baldie?" God knows Answers in Genesis has NEVER twisted anything to better suit their argument.
>>
>>18212402
This is the problem with arguing with christfags. Because the NT and OT contradict each other and every verse has multiple translations and a dozen interpretations, they can copypaste a Bible quote to justify literally anything.
>>
>>18212399
>pic related
If you make a bold claim such as "he never existed", you should supply proof to assert that statement. However, I am merely informing you that if you begin to research this matter, you will find a strong consensus that he did in fact exist.

>consider II Samuel 21:6-10.
You really like to take everything out of context, don't you?

"A famine taking place three successive years in Israel, David inquired of the Lord the cause; and was informed that it was on account of Saul and his bloody house, who had slain the Gibeonites, 2 Samuel 21:1. David inquires of the Gibeonites what atonement they require, and they answer, seven sons of Saul, that they may hang them up in Gibeah, 2 Samuel 21:2-6. Names of the seven sons thus given up, 2 Samuel 21:7-9. Affecting account of Rizpah, who watched the bodies through the whole of the time of harvest, to prevent them from being devoured by birds and beasts of prey, 2 Samuel 21:10. David is informed of Rizpah's conduct, and collects the bones of Saul, Jonathan, and the seven men that were hanged at Gibeah, and buries them; and God is entreated for the land, 2 Samuel 21:11-14. War between the Israelites and Philistines, in which David is in danger of being slain by Ishbi-benob, but is succoured by Abishai, 2 Samuel 21:15-17. He, and several gigantic Philistines, are slain by David and his servants, 2 Samuel 21:18-22."

This was returning things back to balance from a heinous crime, not an arbitrary human sacrifice. Saul was also the first king of a united Israel and Judah, and he fucked up all over the place. Protecting Israel was no big joke, as it was the cradle for the Messiah to come. Also, II Samuel is one of the more suspect texts, and seems to have been distorted/edited. Not all books have made it to us in their entirety—Numbers, for example, is the account of how the Levitical priests lost favor with God, and it is by far the rarest of the first five books, with evidence of redaction.
>>
>>18208944
YAHWEH = ENLIL
>>
>>18212411
Yeah, it's always something like:
"Hey, can you explain [blatantly immoral thing]?"
>That's from the wrong version of the bible! If you look at the verse from [version], read [Christian apologist site]'s explanation, and look at it through the lense of an interpretation of [Verse in a different book of the bible], you'll see that it's not actually condoning anything that conflicts with modern standards of morality.
>>
>>18212402
>Seems more like they're twisting the translation
I will never understand this argument. Translating Hebrew to English isn't as simple as translating English to Spanish. There are so many grammatical rules in Hebrew and the words themselves mean so many different things that translation becomes a monstrous task. Not to mention the fact that the original Dead Sea Scrolls are all consonants with the vowels preserved in oral tradition. It wasn't until 1000ad where the Masorites added the diacritical markings for vowel sounds but this is obviously done by people far removed from the time of the Messiah who didn't even accept he was God, so there is an obvious bias there. And this biased version is where all english translations stem from.

Tell me, what is this word: bg.
It could be bug, big, bag, bog, or beg. All wildly different meanings. The version we base our translation on is from 1000 years after the messiah by people who rejected and vilified him and they went through the entire text and added their (((interpretations))) which make up ALL our translations. So when looking through the DSS, which is only consonants, translation becomes very, very important and you have to consult the incredibly nuanced linguistics and grammar of Hebrew to figure out what the words most likely were. It's very difficult and the room for interpretation is wide.

> Because the NT and OT contradict each other
That's 99% because of Paul. Paul is the original antichrist. The 13th "apostle" to the Gentiles who added so many contradictions with his Pharsaical/Greek (((wisdom))) that essentially created the religion of Christianity. All confusion stems from him.
>>
>>18212463
>One book written over the period of 1500 years
>2000 years ago
>Not allowed to reference different translations or versions to help clarify what the meaning is.
>>
>>18212476
>Paul is the original antichrist.
Just.
Fucking.
What.
>>
>>18211814
>>
>>18212482
>Christians have no agenda to prove that their holy book was divinely inspired
>>
>>18212490
He spoke so many contradictions directly in contrast with the Messiah I don't know how anyone could argue otherwise. He gives three different conflicting accounts of his "meeting god in the woods by vision" and had nothing to do with the original 12 apostles during the time of Yahosha. He was a Pharasiacal Jew who was well known for murdering Christians until his (((conversion))).

www.questioningpaul.com is a free online book with so much evidence showing how Paul being a nigger that it will blow your mind if you bother to read it. Paul made one prophecy and got it wrong. The scripture is very, very clear that those who claim to speak for God will be made known their validity through prophecy. If they get their prophecies wrong, they are to be discarded.

Paul's actual name is Sha'ul, remarkably similar to Sheol, and is warned of in Habbukuk in the OT.
>>
>>18212501
>you have no agenda to prove that it's not
Also, proving a book is divinely inspired and justifying "unfair punishments" by clarifying translation or establishing context are two wildly different things.
>>
>>18212506
It does that on it's own, I don't need to prove shit.
>>
>>18212535
"its own," rather. Damn autocorrect.
>>
>>18212535
>It does that on it's own, I don't need to prove shit.
How does it prove that it's not divine? How can something "prove" it isn't divine? What a stupid claim.

If you had any integrity, you'd look up the prophecies claimed to have been fulfilled by the bible, and would attack those assertions. All you have to do is prove that the Bible is wrong about what it says is going to happen. An easy way to prove your point. Problem is, if you bothered to look into it at all, you'd see there's a tremendous amount of evidence for the validity of the Bible's prophecies, as hundreds of them have come true. Literally hundreds. "hurrrr it proves it's not i don't need to do any work ignorance is strength"

stay pleb.
>>
>>18212548
It contradicts itself constantly, for starters.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-08-13-20-39.png (131KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-08-13-20-39.png
131KB, 480x854px
Can someone find me this post
>>
>>18212553
Where? Can you refer me to what you're talking about? Please bear in mind that I do not consider the NT to be divinely inspired, because between the manuscripts we have, some have up to 300,000 differences between them. And there are 13 letters from Paul that I don't consider scripture either, as I believe a strong argument can be made that he is an early infiltrator and corrupter of the faith.

The NT is still valuable, but is most certainly the work of man, and needs to be considered as such. The OT on the other hand, has been wonderfully preserved through time (masoretic vs DSS—aside from diacritical marking issue), and is the book that contains all the moral prescriptions and prophecies anyway, other than The Book of Revelation, which, along with Matthew and John, are probably the most genuine NT texts we have.

So other than the NT (which is not even necessary since the Torah describes itself as "complete and entirely perfect"), where are these contradictions?
>>
>>18210322
Does YAHWEH eat PIZZA while I'm in the gym?
>>
>>18212557
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18200965/#18211895

Learn to use 4plebs, pleb.
>>
>>18212568
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_meritt/bible-contradictions.html
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/page/bible-contradictions
http://www.answering-christianity.com/101_bible_contradictions.htm
>>
>>18209112
>>18209127
>filename
>implying pic related is Jesus the Christ
>>
>>18212592
wew lad. You can't honestly expect me to clarify hundreds of points all at once, but immediately looking at that first link I see

>NT everywhere (already said my opinion on NT—it's a corrupt text and highly suspect)
>Things wildly out of context and just plain stupid, ex:

"Is it folly to be wise or not?
PRO 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
ECC 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
1CO 1:19: "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."

None of those things are mutually exclusive. Wisdom is a good thing, but it carries a heavy burden. And the quote from Corinthians is talking about those who consider themselves wise, which is a different thing than "the merits of wisdom." One can seek wisdom without considering one self wise, and be aware that wisdom is heavy on the heart.

Or how about this stupid, literal interpretation:

"Snakes, while built low, do not eat dirt

GEN 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:"

Really faggot? "hurr snakes don't eat dirt." No, but they move through dirt with their face right next to it. If someone removed my legs and i was forced to crawl on my belly and they told me I was to "eat dirt all the rest of my life" would I be laughing at them saying "lel no I just move through it."

It's not hard to take two lines out of context and smash them next to each other and make the book look like its contradicting itself, and I'm not going to sit here and explain 400 (((contradictions))) that are piss poor one liners ripped from the text.
>>
>>18212592
>bible was written by one person
>>
>>18212640
>the bible was divinely inspired
>>
>>18212651
>The Torah, Prophets, and writings, otherwise known as the Tanakh, or "Old Testament" is inspired.
>>
The divine is hidden from the people according to the wisdom of the Lord.

You are too focused on singular personifications.
>>
>>18212242
Ask Spock.
>>
>>18212452
>bold claim such as "he never existed"
It's not so bold when you realize that the OT is a load of shit. I only realized this when I read up on the gnostics and their accounts.

The OT story of christ is 100% bullshit and the gnostic Jesus sounds made up like any other mystery cult myth to convey some kinds of spiritual message.
>>
>>18212808
You mean NT right
>>
>>18212828
Yes all this shitposting made me tired
>>
>>18212808
>It's not so bold when you realize that the OT is a load of shit. I only realized this when I read up on the gnostics and their accounts.

>I only realized the OT was bad
>When I consulted the primary enemies of the OT
k
>>
>>18212842
>ignoring opposing views
The serpent is the good guy after all.
>>
File: Serpents of the World.jpg (1MB, 1440x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Serpents of the World.jpg
1MB, 1440x2304px
>>18212854
>implying I haven't read the Nag Hammadi

The serpent is a nigger.
>I freed you from ignorance
>By teaching you the concept of evil
>And getting you kicked out of Paradise
>Where your one job
>Was to fuck all day
>Have children
>Eat free food
>Have all animals under your dominion
>And learn from God himself as he walked amongst you every night
>The same god
>Who had previously said it was ok to eat the Tree of eternal Life
>But now you are corrupt
>Just like I knew you would be
>Because now you know
>Wicked things

Wow cool thanks what great knowledge.
>>
>>18212876
>apemen live in a divine zoo
>too stupid to fathom their own ignorance
>Sophia sends Serpent to evolve them
>Serpent elevates apemen to self-aware beings
>Demiurge pissed off
>fucks humanity for all eternity
Would you give up your ability to know good and evil if it made Yaldabaoth happy?
>>
File: Hexagon cube.jpg (40KB, 802x700px) Image search: [Google]
Hexagon cube.jpg
40KB, 802x700px
yahweh is the god in the christian bible right?
if so consider this:
we know the elites worship lucifer/moloch which you can see at bohemian grove. now lucifer is associated with saturn. saturn has a hexagon on its northpole. put triangles on the flat sides of the hexagon and you get the star of david, put 3 lines inside it you get a 3D cube (look at pic related) like the black one in mecca where people walk even around in circles like the rings of saturn. open up the cube you get the christian cross.
now in the bible it says we shouldnt worship tin gods or false idols, yet we have those things? considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even lucifer killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship lucifer without them even knowing.
now if there is something behind those believes i dont know. but im pretty sure thats what the elites believe, and thats what they did, and if its real the symbols might lead to all the "mememagic" we put into those symbols we think we are giving god actually to lucifer. and people wonder why their prayers arent heard.
>>
>>18212894
>Lucifer - lightbringer, Venus, Promotheus
>Moloch - Saturn/Chronos
Polar opposites.

>Lucifer associated with Saturn
He's always been associated with Venus.

>the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship lucifer
More like the archons made everyone worship Saturn/Moloch/YHVH/Allah to enslave them.
>>
>>18211814
Fuk
>>
>>18212894>>18212894
>imblying Lucifer wouldn't know how to handle God the best
Stop worshipping Satan and get with the new program, pal.
>>
>>18212889
Why don't you just go straight to the Sumerian account and cut out the Gnostic middlemen? It's the same thing. Mystery Babylon, mother of Harlots and abominations of the earth.

>it's the demiurge man
>he like, feeds on your energy
>he sends you moral guidelines
>because he hates your freedom man
>he's the god of this world
>but there's a better god named sophia!
>she wanted us to learn about cool things
>like
>slavery
>and
>nuclear weapons
>and
>torture
>you know, cool things like evil and junk
>and the demiurge is MAD about how smart we are
>he could just kill us all like he did with the flood that one time and start anew
>but he doesnt for some reason
>I dunno
>I guess it is pretty stupid
>>
File: White Aliens.png (489KB, 1603x843px) Image search: [Google]
White Aliens.png
489KB, 1603x843px
>>18211382
Were they white?
>>
>>18212876
Let me guess. You're a race-baiting welfare hypocrite who votes Democrat because "hurr durr racist i'm a victim."

Fucking get over it. Michael Brown was a criminal who got what he deserved, the black community gets what it deserves for glorifying gangbangers and criminal activity and holding themselves down by refusing to leave the Democrat welfare plantation. If they stopped bitching how their laziness was somehow the white man's fault and the Republicans' fault and the police's fault, they wouldn't be in the fucking mess they're in. Their schools are shitty and their communities are all crime-ridden slums because they don't give a shit about education or work ethic or personal responsibility because they think it's "acting white." Hell, every Democrat run city eventually turns into a crime-ridden ghetto. What, you faggots think acting like thugs is acting black and "keeping it real?" You dumbfucks are the first to bitch "profiling" when a gangbanging thug is perceived as such by society. You can't brag about being an insane criminal and then expect to be respected as though you were an upstanding citizen.

That's right. Society turned to shit the moment you socialist edgelords demanded all references to God and Christ be removed from society because you found it "offensive." You pretentious hypocrites are full of shit. You're not "offended;" you're a bunch of intolerant Christophobic bigots. You've never been oppressed and no have no fucking idea what real oppression is. Christians are being slaughtered, raped, and sold into slavery for their faith but you SJW faggots aren't saying a damn thing because you hate Christians and are glad to hear they're suffering. You condone those Islamic fanatics because they share your violent hatred towards the Christian faith while you cry "islamophobia" because Sharia is incompatible with Western democracy.
>>
>>18212924
Gnosticism appeared before the rise (and presence) of Jesus Christ. Any person that argues otherwise is not in form with a particular faith.
>>
>>18212924
>Why don't you just go straight to the Sumerian account and cut out the Gnostic middlemen?
That would be too obvious.

Human beings could create for themselves a perfect Garden of Eden if they dumped all this retarded jesus/YHVH shit and embraced pic related >>18212876.
>>
>>18212876
>>18212931
Furthermore, Hispanic is not a race. Any one of you common core retards who say shit like "light skinned hispanic" should be punched in the fucking mouth. Illegal alien wetbacks should be deported regardless of where they came from, but especially Mexico because they fucking hate America and condone cartel criminals running their country as long as they can bribe their way out of crime. Mexican is not a race; in fact that country is infinitely more racist and worships whiteness than you politically correct faggots accuse the tea party of being.
>>
>>18212932
Genuinely curious. Give me a source.
>>
File: 1471012359279.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1471012359279.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
>>18212876
>>
What the hell is this? /x/ having an intelligent thread? wow
>>
>>18212917
sorry, i meant satan, not lucifer, still always use those two as the same when even though i should know better.

>>18212920
im not worshipping anything. i have huge respect for our planet, gaia or terra if you want so, and thats it. i dont know of any other thing that did something for me so that it is worth my praise, and if something is so almighty and did something for me without me knowing it will surely forgive my ignorance and unknowledge of it since when it is so high and mighty it surely stands above such minor things
>>
>>18212945
I was good friends with Jesus.

Lets just say: he brought the party...and the party never stopped :D:D:D:D:D:D
>>
File: c2cprism.png (24KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
c2cprism.png
24KB, 431x431px
>>18212955
Nice dubs. Don't drink the tap water.
>>
>>18212932
>Gnosticism appeared before the rise (and presence) of Jesus Christ. Any person that argues otherwise is not in form with a particular faith.
Where did it come from then? Because unless you're considering its origin to be Egypt or Sumer, the Hebrew account (which prophesizes "Jesus"—Yahosha) predates Gnosticism.

And if you're considering the origin to be Egypt or Sumer both of those places got btfo and everything went according to the exact testimony of Yahowah. Which could be either because he truly is Yaldaboath and he keepin da whit man down or he just doesn't want a religion with no moral prescriptions to proliferate and corrupt humanity.

>>18212931
>>18212942
I literally have no idea what you're going on about.
>>
>>18212955
Satan is the semitic variant of Lucifer/Promotheus. The story is the same, especially when you factor in the gnostic version. He's the rebel who helps humanity and then gets defamed and punished by a Saturnine oppressor.
>>
So uh

What color is God?
>>
>>18212962
DAMMIT! GOT ME AGAIN. I should probably stop replying. I need more Mothers to die.
>>
File: 67088811.jpg (88KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
67088811.jpg
88KB, 400x400px
>>18212971
>>
File: 1475365814264.jpg (84KB, 731x731px) Image search: [Google]
1475365814264.jpg
84KB, 731x731px
>>18212962
I keked
>>
>>18212971
White/Gold. Unironically the colours of Ares but I think he wants Hillary Clinton to win so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>18212962
goddamnit
>>
>>18212983
Where can i find proof of this?
>>
>>18212962
nice
>>
>>18212970
In the account in the book of Enoch, it is Azazel who most fits the Luciferian/Promethean figure. He is also the one who is bound in the bottomless pit under desert in chains for introducing sin and bloodshed to mankind.

"And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways."

" 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire."

Certainly more specific than "fire from the gods." Knowledge is not always good.
>>
>>18211435
The terms Yahweh, El, Elohim, Elyon, and El Shaddai were translated in many different ways, they should be synonyms of the same character, "God", but in the context of a phrase they become "Judge(s)", "Idol(s)", "Chief(s)", "Lord(s)" (as a noble title referred to a person) and so on.
The jewish language lacks the word "God", as vague it is.

>>18211444
Just read an edition of the bible for scholars, the notes for the translators explain very much.
>>
File: saturn.jpg.jpg (22KB, 803x550px) Image search: [Google]
saturn.jpg.jpg
22KB, 803x550px
>>18212971
Whatever this color is.

>>18212966
>corrupt humanity
Yes, that's why humanity has been going downhill since the end of Rome.
>>
Why is the Brahman so much better of an idea than Yahweh?
>>
>>18212992
Members of the air force. Hilariously, s|he's the 5 star general of the airforce. Nay; not me. Freya keeps some secrets hidden.
>>
>>18212999
So, have you read the bible too? You know, all the other 80 books apart from Enoch?
>>
>>18213005
>>18213008
So, one source says God is the colur of Saturn, the other says God is the captain of the airforce.

Hmm.

I'm starting to wonder if we have the same definition of God.

You know, the divine being/spirit responsible for creation?

what colour is he?
>>
>>18213007
Because it rings true to your gentile soul. Manifested divine power, but not a conscious entity.

>>18212999
He genuinely seems like a pretty good guy. You can't help but to feel for him.
>>
>>18212964
here in germany its still save as far as i know.

>>18212970
i know a lot of the stuff are similar about them, thats why i use them as the same often. but for example while lucifer seems to be prometheus, satan seems to be more like chronos, the god of time and decay, known to eat his own children, which could relate to moloch, which are ritual childsacrifices (dedicated to the god moloch of course, which represents satan).

also i feel like the snake in the bible could be lucifer, or prometheus, because like prometheus brought the light, the snake gave knowledge.

however isnt it said also in the bible that god and satan are the same?

>I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High. 7"Nevertheless you will die like men And fall like any one of the princes." 8Arise, O God, judge the earth! For it is You who possesses all the nations.…- Jesus

considering this, than we are god, and thus satan as well. but what makes the difference?
this only works again if you consider satan and lucifer to be the same, since lucifer was always so proud of how bright he shines, and wanted everyone to praise him for that. he wanted to stand above others, he wanted to be in the spotlight, basically giving in to your materialistic desires and your ego

God on the otherhand barely shows him. he doesnt seem to care really what others thing, and only interacts with us occasionally, but always leaves you question wether it was him or just some random event. so while lucifer wants to be in the spotlight, god rather stays in the back, he overcame those egocentric and materialistic desires, he doesnt want to stand atop of others. he is darkness because he cant be seen, and in total darkness you dont know wether you are blind (cant percieve god) or wether there is nothing to see (there is no god).

(to be continued)
>>
>>18213022
But if your god hates me for liking another human concept better what's does that leave me? Shall I burn for not wanting to debate something without an actual answer?
>>
File: tesla.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tesla.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>18213005
>Yes, that's why humanity has been going downhill since the end of Rome.
You understand we're on the brink of WWIII, right? A week ago I saw an article talking about how with the advent of technology that keeps people alive indefinitely, we would be able to make prisoners serve their full terms.

Can you imagine doing 900 years in a modern prison? Do you realize we are heading into an age of unprecedented technological power and the horrors are only going to become exponentially worse since no one is bound to a sociologically imposed moral system?

Yes, humanity has been going downhill. As amenities and pleasures increase, so too does death and destruction. Before the 20th century, the world had never seen anything on the scope of a World War. And now, we only have MAD protecting us. Speaking of which, Russia is stirring their nuclear armament now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37597075
>>
File: 1474158509044.gif (100KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1474158509044.gif
100KB, 500x450px
>>
>>18213017
You mean skin color/nationality? Oh jeez. You have a lot to learn.
>>
>>18213010
...yes?

What is your point? The specific identity of the Lucifer/the Snake/the Morning star is not clearly provided in those "80" books (66). I read all the works, including those of the gnostics.

>>18213022
>He genuinely seems like a pretty good guy. You can't help but to feel for him.

>told to watch humanity and keep them safe
>goes down and fucks the women
>teaches the men to kill each other
nigger what
>>
>>18213034
WWIII is already happening
>"war on terror" and convert Cia ops
>>
>>18213042
Ok, then educate me.
>>
>>18213049
Covert*
>>
>>18212970
>>18213028
(part 2)
the number 777 is the number of god, the number 6 is the number of the human. 666 is the number of the beast, man trying to become god. trying to rise above others.

but it gets weirder. remember the link to saturn? saturn is the 6th planet in the solarsystem, hexagon on its northpole is 6 pointed, satur(n)day is the 6th day of the week in most calendars. remember the cube? that could be a prison right? humans are carbon based lifeforms, carbon is the 6th elemenent with 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, making a cube of the carbon would be 6x6x6 again. the earth is tilted on its axis by 23,4 degrees to the vertical axis, making it 66,6 degree to the horizontal ones. the more i look in it, the more i feel like this materialistic world is a prison.

but back to lucifer/god/satan etc.
i believe we all can become each one of them. god by overcoming our materialistic prison, our ego, our desires.
satan by giving in to those things
lucifer is a tricky one. i think he is for one the guy who meant it good, but did something wrong. like prometheus gave us the fire, but we probably werent ready for it yet and thus got punished. or in case of the serpent acts like he is on your side just to trick you to get his will just as whenone who spreads knowledge which will be our downfall.

also isnt it said that satan is known by many faces and names? makes it easier to trick people. wreck havoc over a city in a mask, later come back without the mask and promise to get rid of the source of the havoc. no more havoc comes since you dont wrec it, everyone praises you for getting rid of the bad stuff.
>>
>>18213047
Oh god you make him sound alpha af. No wonder YHVH got pissed.

Seriously though, he's a much better god than YHVH. I mean that genuinely. Humanity would/will be better off.
>>
>>18213049
Covert* CIA operatives. Nothing has been in charge of that branch (under the government's protection).
>>
File: 1475956261221.png (357KB, 552x657px) Image search: [Google]
1475956261221.png
357KB, 552x657px
>>
>>18213051
Ok.
>>
>>18213080
>Minionposting
>>
>>18213073
>worshiping a creation
>who is bound under the desert for all eternity
>who literally wept and had to plead with Enoch to make a petition to allow him back into heaven
>Enoch does this
>God tells azazel to fuck off, as he is responsible for all sin; murder and deception
>can never come back into heaven
>will be thrown into the lake of fire on judgment day

Enjoy your alpha crybaby while he's still here. I won't miss him.
>>
>>18213069
If God can do all things, then why not hide h(er)/(ymn)/(im)self within the number of the beast and save the holiest of numbers for others???
>>
File: 1475767549414.jpg (126KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1475767549414.jpg
126KB, 480x608px
This is how wars get started
>>
>>18213047
My point is, this Lucifer character you're researching might have a little more substance to it than your understanding permits.

Do you know the transfer process of souls leaving our body once we die?

Do you know the physical principles of the spirit realm? where this Lucifer resides?

If we(you) know nothing of the spirit realm itself, how can you expect to look into it with complete clarity?

Thats comparable to looking at the night sky from the stratosphere, without expecting to encounter any sort of distortion whatsoever, to get a pristine view of the clusters of Andromeda.
>>
>>18213094
>a creation
If YHVH is the evil one in this situation, then it's very likely he's lying about creating the universe. Judging by the Torah, he's a malicious entity.

In fact, YHVH seems more like a competing deity than an almighty creator god.
>>
>>18213097
unnecessary . Mr.iam claims to be all things. "the alpha and omega". it implies he is one with everything. he is the beast and the messiah , the whore and the saint all at once

he is edie murphy in the clumps
>>
>>18213097
do i look like the one genius basementdweller who figured out gods entire nature?

maybe god cant do all things, maybe he can do just so much. maybe everything i wrote is bullshit. i dont know anymore man.

all i have is guesses to be honest, some that make more sense, some that make less or no sense.
i am smart because i know i know nothing
>>
>>18213115
You are really overcomplicating things.

We are here to learn how to become gods. The question is—what do we need to learn? It's either gnostic wisdom (how to pass the 12 gates, circumvent Yaldaboath, cheat death etc), or it's the Torah. They are diametrically opposed as one is rooted in power and overcoming and the other is rooted in subservience, humility and meekness. You can't have both.

>Do you know the physical principles of the spirit realm? where this Lucifer resides?
He is no longer in the spirit realm. He has been cast down into the third dimension, but that doesn't mean he can't exert his influence upon the air.

>If we(you) know nothing of the spirit realm itself, how can you expect to look into it with complete clarity?
>implying I haven't read kabbalah
Why are you being condescending. You're not as wise as you think you are and you have no idea what I know.
>>
>>18213146
Aw yea, all is all yaurdmeh
>>
>>18213128
i thought for some time now the abrahamitic texts dont speak of THE GOD, but rather a god, or deity, or at least at times confuses the word of a god(/satan?) with the word of THE GOD. i mean why would the almighty god want abraham to kill his own son. why would he throw us out of the garden of eden for doing something wrong, if we cant possibly have known wrong?
was it even the paradise? or where we just living under a dictatorship ignorant to it?
the bible says:

>4 "You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman.
>5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
Usually it is interpreted that god became angry because adam and eve went against his rule to not eat the apple, and that the knowledge of evil means that the evil came unto the world, and thus god banished them from the garden eden.
however i believe that the part "knowing good and evil" really means that she became aware of the evils that are already going on in the world, and that the paradise was more something like a set of mind just like the saying "ignorance is bliss" being unaware of all the bad things makes you think there are only good things making you live in paradies.
>>
>>18213167
>one is rooted in power and overcoming
I'll take this one.

>>18213115
Agreed. The soul is a tangible thing and should be discovered, mapped out and empowered. Then bullshit like christianity begins to seem silly.
>>
>>18213128
>Judging by the Torah, he's a malicious entity.
I keep hearing this, and it's always completely removed from any understanding of historical context, with little to no understanding about the Torah or the Hebrew language.

>In fact, YHVH seems more like a competing deity than an almighty creator god.
You fail to realize that for thousands of years he was both. There were many gods in those days, and worshiping other gods bore fruit. Yahowah indeed had to compete with them, but he was greater than they. He just had a hard time convincing man, because he is the only God who tells you what you can and can't do. Which is why I believe you call him a "malicious entity."
>>
>>18211638 projecting much, degenerate leftist cuck kike?

if not kikes, things like this wouldnt exist. but this is your favourite website, jewish niggercuck.

>niggered aka blacked website.
>>
File: burned brass.jpg (249KB, 1198x1394px) Image search: [Google]
burned brass.jpg
249KB, 1198x1394px
>>18213042
>>18213086
Thanks for your lack of action, that shows me you don't actually know what you're talking about.

All this information can be found in a specific book called the Bible. Not from heretic religious types (read: Christians) who adapt and pick apart what they decide to follow; but from a book that actually charts world events throughout history past and future; and details a history of a Highly Specific group of people still living to this day; foretold to be living to this day, foretold to be undergoing Highly Specific circumstances to this day.

Deut 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

Daniel 10:5-6
5 then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz: 6 his body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Daniel 7:9
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Rev 1:1-2, 13-15
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 2 who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

13 and in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
>>
>>18213194
Lol that's hilarious
>>
>>18213181
>I'll take this one.
No shit. 99% of people choose that one. It's very tempting and rooted in arrogance. That's why the world is shit.

A nation of ten thousand who want all desire individual power will inherently be a chaotic mess because power is relative and finite. A nation of ten thousand who value humility with no want of power is naturally harmonious, and a "heaven like" state.

I love how people think they are just going to be made gods and that there are "lel no rules" on higher planes. The rules would demand strictness on a divine scale because the beings on this plane are infinite and all powerful.

Good luck with your quest for human strength and hubris though.
>>
>>18213173
I'm more sure every day that the Prometheus story, the Garden of Eden and the Enki myth are just different accounts of an actual event.

>>18213182
>I keep hearing this
I'm gonna sound like a retard at first, but bear with me. This is why I believe the Bible is an evil book:
>meme magick is real
>thoughts have the power to manifest reality
>2 billion christian are therefor manifesting the bible
>the Book of Revelations is being manifested
>christians are literally causing the end times
>YHVH is being fed energy constantly and uses it to enslave us
This would explain why life seems to get shittier every year since the fall of Rome.
>>
>>18213194
Cmon big boy let me get a "wew lad" to top it off. Show me how much of an individual you really are ;)
>>
>>18213167
>snip
Who instructed you that we're here to become gods?

Let me ask a better question. Describe to me, in a way i can comprehend, the flavour of rhubarb. Or Mango Chutney, if you can.

You wont be able to, cause you don't know what you dont know. It's an excessively proud notion that we can, without external help, easily attain spiritual-plane information when we reside in the physical plane.

You need a bridge to receive information from, or something to bring you information.

>snip
Also, my question wasn't where lucifer isl i ask do you know the PROPERTIES of the spiritual realm; e.g what the air is made of there. thats a stupid example but please catch the drift.

>snip
Reading books on how to make a tiramasu doesn't make me a chef, it means i understand what that book has told me about tiramasus. whether its true or not is another thing.
>>
>>18213205
one of my theories says that all all souls are connected, and belong to one bigger soul on a higher realm. to keep peace on this higher realm corrupted, spoiled parts of it gets seperated from it, cast down into this realm where we have to come clean again in order to not spoil the whole of the bigger realm. we stay here in this purgatory until we are clean enough to ascend again without the dangers of corrupting the whole. so if you have a clear mind/karma/whateveryouwanttocallit you will come back to the wholeness, but as long as you let yourself get corrupted over and over again, by following your materialistic and egocentric desires you stay here in this materialistic prison of carbon (the 6th element just like the humans have the number 6).
>>
>>18213205
>anarcho-capitalism vs shabbos goyim
False dichotomy. There obviously needs to be a balance.

The Torah is a book of lies meant to enslave you. This isn't about humility, but spiritual slavery. Most christians have never seen or felt the soul. To them it's some vague concept that's beyond human understanding. Hence, spiritual slavery.
>>
>>18213222
>Who instructed you that we're here to become gods?
The scriptures say, many times, that we are to be given eternal life and the wisdom of God. Also, we are to be higher ranking than the angels, who are to serve us. When Enoch translated into heaven after death, he became the angel Metatron (according to some occult sources and 3 Enoch) If that's not "becoming gods", I don't know what is. The "wisdom of God" would contain the secrets of the universe and I can't imagine anything would be kept from you (outside the Torah's moral prescriptions).

Also, I would imagine the heavenly realm to be one outside human perception. One of thought or imagination possibly. A higher dimension that we cannot perceive. So no, I can't describe the indescribable.

>whether its true or not is another thing.
That's really where faith comes in. You have to have faith that you've chosen correctly. The main thing that keeps me coming back from Gnosticism is how "treating others as you treat yourself" and "love" and "lack of material desire" and "lack of ego" are all good prescriptions but even if those things were obeyed, they are not enough to prevent chaos and destruction.

An innocent lie is an action that betrays none of the above parameters yet sowing the seeds of misinformation can cause death and destruction even if you didn't mean it to. That is why a prescription like "do not bear false witness" makes sense to me. In a world where people assume you're telling the truth, the ability to lie is all powerful. It is too dangerous. Even if you're not trying to cause harm, humans lack the perception to see the butterfly effect and if an innocent lie sparks a genocide it can no longer be called innocent. It's all perspective and cause and effect. Things only God can interpret.

That is why simple, "common sense" moral systems fail me because I do not think they account for the function of societies on large scales. They are primarily focused on individual needs and freedoms.
>>
>>18213217
i feel like we give way to few credit to what old civilisations tell, just claiming its imaginations superstitioty because we cant imagine it to be true. but why do so many cultures speak of huge cataclysmic events like a flood? why are many old civilisations stories of blond, blue eyed and white skinned people to come to them, bring them knowledge and help them form a new civilization? (my guess one old civilization got destroyed, the survivors left to all different parts of the world and helped other cultures advance). why do the gods associated with the planets seem to have the same characteristics with only the names changing. the last part led me to believe that planets indeed are entities.
why do so many old cultures refer to saturn as the old sun, original sun, dark sun or even just the sun?

my guess is pretty wild but here i go. a very long time ago saturn orbited our sun, but the other planets orbited around saturn like the moon (chronos/saturn ruling the sky like the greek mythology said), then zeus (jupiter) came from somewhere and threw chronos from his throne (knocking the other planets out of the orbit of saturn, which would explain why all planets orbit in the same direction around the sun, because they overtook the initial orbit of saturn).

(to be continued)
>>
>>18213217
>>18213272
huge cataclysmic events would have happened like tidal waves, everything getting dark until we come into our current orbit in the habitable zone and everything getting cold, or floods from the change of gravitation? like the same things that happened when the dinosaurs where killed by the asteroid darkening the sky, making it cold on earth and cousing great floods on the planet?
"thats too long ago for any human to witness it" oh really?
2,8 billion year old sphere with decorative carvings on them have been found
http://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/28-billion-year-old-spheres-found-south-africa-how-were-they-made-002018
290 million years old footprints discovered in new mexico
http://earth4all.net/the-290-million-year-old-fossil-human-footprint-really/

so i guess we can savely assume we are old enough

also your stuff about the bible makes sense. i mean it already seems like they are trying to reenact the apocalypse. and when you consider >>18212894 it seems even more evil
>>
>>18213258
>The Torah is a book of lies meant to enslave you.
No it isn't. You just don't like what it has to say. You probably just like doing things that it says not to do, so you lash out at it and call it slavery, and then project an idea about christians being un-illumined.

Tell me, what does the soul feel like, since you assert to know what it's like? Is it like...looking at a tree, and saying...hey man, you're just like me.

>muh spiritual oneness
>muh divine understanding
>humility is bunk, man
>they just don't want you KNOW that kundalini feelin
>you gotta activate that pineal gland man
>yaldaboath givin you the fluoride
>>
>>18211956

>Spot the cuck mudslime

Get woke, m8
>>
>>18211814

well shit
>>
>>18212962

you nigger
>>
>>18208998
fuck you faggots. History? Are you kidding me? As if your flithy pagan shit weren't relegated to history save for you autists. "kek"
>>
>>18213283
>never felt shakti flowing up the spine
>never seen an aura
>never meditated even once
Hence, spiritually blind and bound like a real goy. But go on, lecture me on spirituality.
>>
>>18213038
fuug
>>
UR! NIPPUR!
ERIDU! KULLAH!
KESH! LAGASH!
SHURUPPAL SELAH!
>>
>>18213877
Day of Living, Rising Sun
Day of Plenty, gracious Sun
Day of Perfect, Grand Delight
Day of Fortune, Brilliant Night
>>
>>18213887
Seven Oldest, Wisest Ones!
Seven Sacred, Learned Ones!
Be my Guardians, polished Swords
Be my Watchful, patient Lords
>>
File: 1475747879417.png (81KB, 810x508px) Image search: [Google]
1475747879417.png
81KB, 810x508px
>>
>>18212962
literally scared my thoughts might manifest this so posting
>>
just pointing out that this thread has almost 300 replies and has been here for well over 24 hours.

basically every pussy in this thread wailing and moaning about how jehovah threads "always" get instantly deleted is objectively, demonstratively wrong. you're all huge fucking faggots, there is no conspiracy against you, you're not poor little oppressed underdogs fighting a grim war against the powers that be. you're just attention whore drama queen faggots.
>>
>>18208944
Because religion has its own board and y'all are fucking morons shitting up the paranormal board with it.
>>
>>18213948
in your mind, what differentiates religion from the occult?

popularity?
>>
>>18213948
>clowns
>Tulpas
>flat earth
>berenbaum bears
>skoopy pasta lmao
Sorry for shitting up your hideout with actual intelligence.
>>
>>18213934
>almost 300 replies

300 more to go?
>>
File: 1471936302371.jpg (132KB, 959x643px) Image search: [Google]
1471936302371.jpg
132KB, 959x643px
>>
>>18213931
what's up Mo
>>
>>18213948
>man all this YHWH and Satan and angels talk is really shitting up my air
>now where is that Goetic demonology thread
>>
>>18213948
lmao what a dumbfuck
>>
>>18211755
>Why is god a he ?

masculine and feminine are prevalent in most European languages. English doesn't have that aspect anymore except as an exception. It's like calling a car "she". To the French, chairs are feminine. Germans see potatoes as feminine. It's just an aspect of language where ancient cultures attributed certain things to masculinity and femininity, and for whatever reason the attributed masculinity to their god.

Also it's widely accepted Jesus was a dude, YHWH created Adam in his image, then made Eve, and probably more. That's just off the top of my head.
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 600x400px
ONE MORE GOD REJECTED
>>
>>18214365
God is unity of genders
>>
>>18214365
>ignoring the fact that the belief in yahweh started when women were being oppressed after being fetishized so much for their birthing abilities
>tl;dr: muh patriarchy
>>
>>18211814
ok
>>
>>18213034
The funny thing is, before the Flood people had 600 to 900 year lifespans. Adam lived 930 years, Noah lived 950 years, but afterwards YHVH caused men to live only a tenth of what they were meant to live. And it was all because humans were commit such evil (hybridization, gene modification, chemically irrevirsible birth control for women, tyrants, its a big list)

Read Jasher 2-6 if you really want to see how depraved man can become in only 2,000 years.
>>
>>18214501
Genesis gives 120 years but in fairly certain many people after Noah still purportedly lived longer

It's 2am and I work at 5 so I'll have to crack my bible open another time to confirm
>>
>>18212962
welp two in one thread
>>
>>18214514
http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/apo/jasher/1.htm

If you get bored, it worth a read. It's aligns with the Torah accounts perfectly. It picks up right at the creation of Adam.
I even made own leather-bound Bible and stuck it between Deuternonamy and Joshua, which seems like the best place for it.
>>
>>18209013
Where the video of the Mexican man being held down by police, he suddenly screams "you cannot harm me, because I have the power of...

YAAAAAHHHHWWWWEEEEEHHHHHH"

and the little fucker LIFTS one cop of of him and kicks the other one then runs off the screen 2x as fast as I'm used to seeing a persons limbs move
>>
>>18211814
Fug
>>
File: M30fwI0.jpg (31KB, 449x366px) Image search: [Google]
M30fwI0.jpg
31KB, 449x366px
>>18211818
>Praising the sun
>Instead of the One who made all the suns.

Begone, heathen. Ere judgment cometh.
>>
>>18211814
this shit's getting old
>>
is the whole severe Adam & Eve inbreeding thing ever addressed anywhere
>>
>>18213934
Oh wow one thread hasn't been deleted. The past six threads were.
>>
>>18213549
>implying those aren't demonic tricks
>>
>>18211917
Can you elaborate on this stuff about the Sumerians? A similar insight came to me about the Annunaki and blew my mind. Though, I thought it was just the Annunaki that were time travelers and not the Sumerians themselves. Where are you getting this info from? Please go into more detail about this.
>>
>>18216131
They Annunaki are liars, they were the magicians to Nimrod when he was king in Sumeria and put the idea of building the tower of Babel in his head, and led by Anuki, from whom they get their name.

Jasher 12:51-58

>51 And in the morning the king (Nimrod) rose from his couch in fear, and he ordered all the wise men and magicians to come before him, when the king related his dream to them.

>52 And a wise servant of the king, whose name was Anuki, answered the king, saying, This is nothing else but the evil of Abram and his seed which will spring up against my Lord and king in the latter days.

>53 And behold the day will come when Abram and his seed and the children of his household will war with my king, and they will smite all the king's hosts and his troops.

>54 And as to what thou hast said concerning three men which thou didst see like unto thyself, and which did escape, this means that only thou wilt escape with three kings from the kings of the earth who will be with thee in battle.

>55 And that which thou sawest of the river which turned to an egg as at first, and the young bird plucking out thine eye, this means nothing else but the seed of Abram which will slay the king in latter days.

>56 This is my king's dream, and this is its interpretation, and the dream is true, and the interpretation which thy servant has given thee is right.

>57 Now therefore my king, surely thou knowest that it is now fifty-two years since thy sages saw this at the birth of Abram, and if my king will suffer Abram to live in the earth it will be to the injury of my lord and king, for all the days that Abram liveth neither thou nor thy kingdom will be established, for this was known formerly at his birth; and why will not my king slay him, that his evil may be kept from thee in latter days?

>58 And Nimrod hearkened to the voice of Anuki, and he sent some of his servants in secret to go and seize Abram, and bring him before the king to suffer death.
>>
Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.

My favorite verse
>>
>>18214554
Are you sure he didn't say "yaaaaabaaaa!"?
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.