[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one genuinely terrified of Slenderman? The whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: Slender_man_window.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Slender_man_window.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
Am I the only one genuinely terrified of Slenderman?
The whole idea of him and depictions of him scared the shit out of me.
>>
He was mildly creepy until mainstream retards ruined him.
>>
Yes, it's for children. It's not real ergo not scary
>>
>>18204885
There are far more terrifying things out there.
>>
Yes you are faggot.
>>
File: 1474908133028.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1474908133028.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>18204885
Back in the day, that shit was creepy as fuck. I learned about him well before the game, early marblehornets days, but I was still an underage b& so it really fuck spooked me. Straight up manifested hallucinations of him in doorways and trees and shit so when the rules theory came along I got scared all over again.

After i got over all that, media never really scared me ever again.
>>
>>18204951
Tulpa theory*
>>
File: 18204952.jpg (23KB, 300x175px) Image search: [Google]
18204952.jpg
23KB, 300x175px
>>18204952
The pro-lifers should make their message that they support the right to suffer since most of them think that 'life' is suffering.
>>
File: 1353809314960.png (143KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1353809314960.png
143KB, 500x357px
No, but I'm genuinely afraid of Spider-Man.
>>
>>18204976
wat
>>
File: 18205063.jpg (185KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
18205063.jpg
185KB, 360x360px
>>18205063
Don't worry, I don't expect you to be a surgeon.
>>
>>18204885
slenderman? pffffft, try slendertiger
>>
I was in the SA thread that created him. He was creepy until they added those retarded tentacles.
>>
>>18204885
Back when I was in 7th grade I started getting really into spooky shit, that's when I first started coming to /x/ and would read creepypasta.com all day. I loved marble hornets and thought everymanhybrid was ok too, but never really got to into that.
I remember when the game came out I knew it was going to go to shit, so I dropped shit with it all. It did, but it's not like it really had any other option. It was kinda goofy in the first place, but was creepy when it first came out and it was just those captioned photos, the youtube shit was a step downward and everything else since was too.
>>
>>18204885
>a paranormal figure created on somethingawful forums
>hijacked by ceepypasta faggots
>kids and teens fall for the meme
>shitpost on /x/
suicide is sounding mighty tasty right about now
>>
you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>18205179

How old are you now? If Slenderman started when you were in 7th grade you can't possibly be more than like 15
>>
>>18205583
19, I think it was in 2009/10.
>>
>>18205583
>>18205660
Ok, I looked it up for the first time in December 2010, so I was in 8th grade. I remember because I saw this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj6F_piB_HE
and that made me look up marble hornets, I'd seen the somthingawful photos before but not the series until then.
>>
>>18204885
I've legitimately seen him in my forest, with corroborations from my childhood friends. We were playing a game called "Slenderman". I can explain the rules of the game if you like, and how I confirmed that there was seriously Slenderman, or something dressed like him in my forest. It was spooky.
>>
>>18205170
Most of these tards probably don't even have 10bux.
>>
>>18204885
slenderman is for babies find something legitimately scary to piss yourself over.
>>
>>18204897
Dis. Not real not scary.
>>
>>18206395
>seen him in my forest, with corroborations from my childhood friends

children arnt great eyewitnesses ya know
>>
>>18206395
remember 4chan only allows 18+ users
>>
>>18206420
Well, we were separated into two groups, and then I saw the other group(we were hiding from them) freak the fuck out and run to the house. Then I heard some leaf shuffling, turned my head to the left reflexively, and I saw this tall black figure and a white blob of a head, standing at around 7 feet tall. I had this primal fucking fear, like it was seriously staring right through me. So I ran back to the house to rendezvous with the other group. They said "We fucking saw Slenderman near your shed, dude." Before I even hinted that I ALSO saw Slenderman. Don't really remember what else happened, think we tried to film it, crazy night though.

>>18206444
Actually I was only in like 6th grade at the time, pretty sure it came out around 7-8 years ago.
>>
>>18204951
Yo, me and a close knit group of friends got really into slenderman in the early marblehornets days too and all of us started getting really paranoid, no sleep, hallucinations, but the worst part about it was someone outside of our group started fucking with us like following us places we would go into the store and we'd come back out and theyre would be the operator sign etched on the floor or painted on our car, sometimes on our bedroom windows. Weird things though out the group, even if we were separated,like onetime my someone left a ripped up doll with the operator symbol on it, with a not hidden inside the doll. Stopped after couple months maybe half a year.
>>
>>18204951
Only retards are afraid of slenderman. He was literally created on Something Awful. 100% fiction, no question.
>>
>>18204951
That was real cool stuff. Their posting schedule was super inordinate, and I remember knowing it was fake but being really tensed out by it. That little house up on the hill in the middle of nowhere, going there at night, the guy in the mask, the slenderman showing his face from behind the cheap poor person shutters, illuminated by the single warm porch light and only for a brief second. That was the shit
>>
>>18206507
The house just looked so out of place being there too. Like, take a lower middle class, suburban rental home and place it in an isolated clearing in between two sections of forest created as a space to put telephone poles. The cooperative support between factors of immersion, horror and eeriness is very well done
>>
>>18206411
20bux

Tard
>>
>>18206411
>>18206679
>not free

fucking newfags
>>
>>18206475
No shit, was younger, actually believed in the paranormal.
>>
Like most things, it was an interesting idea that could have been something cool, but got ruined by kids/faggots.

> Go and Google Jeff the Killer and cringe vigorously
>>
i like what marble hornets did with slenderman. the original tentacle armed ghost thing with a business suit was fucking lame.
>>
>>18206679
>20
Lol loser
>>
>>18205179
Underage b&
>>
>>18204885
I still like the concept of the character and a lot of works featuring him. The Youtube series are great fun to watch.
>>
It was originally a spooky picture of a thing that looked like it was trying to look human but clearly wasn't. It was leading children away from a playground and into the woods. Then people started adding a bunch of gore, tentacles, and stupid shit because they don't actually know how to be scary
>>
To all the retards ITT saying Slenderman isn't real:

Have you ever even studied Tulpa Theory?

The idea that Slenderman can't be real simply because he started as a fictional story shows complete ignorance of contemporary occult theory, not to mention eastern mysticism.

If any of you arrogant faggots fail to take precautions and get taken by slenderman as a result, I won't be the slightest bit sad for you.
>>
>>18208181
Don't you already have your own thread somewhere else on /x/?
>>
>>18204976
Please go back 2 fucking reddit you insufferable cunt
>>
>>18204885
When i learned about him in the early days of his existence, i would actually try and look for him.
>>
File: 568953576.gif (627KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
568953576.gif
627KB, 500x363px
>>18204885
> be 16
> read up on a wiki that slenderman is totes real
> completelly paranoid that slenderman might be after me
> afraid to turn around when walking him from school
> constantly checking windows to see there's nothing out there
> get terrifyingly real nightmares of slenderman breaking into my house
> it lasts for two weeks

upside is, once something legit spoops you, you get hella more jaded afterward.
>>
>>18204885
>‘Slender Man’ Stabbing: Morgan Geyser And Anissa Weier To Appear In Court
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/02/slender-man-stabbing-update_n_5550948.html
>>
>>18208443
How come this exact thing happened to so many kids? Lasted for about 2 weeks for me as well.
>>
https://www.reddit.com
Here you go op
>>
>>18208443
I was terrified of him in 2011 but after me and a friend where freaking out thinking we where watched and staying up until the sun rose the fear kinda died. Then in 2012 it became a meme.
>>
>>18204885
Yes, you are

To me, he's been memed out of existence by kids for their edgy fanfictions or cringy anime drawings, the same with the fag who got his face corroded off with bleach.

If you're gonna draw something scary, don't make the guy look like fucking Lelouch v Britannia, it fucks up the image for actual people.
>>
>>18204885
Slenderman isn't nearly as scary as NIGGERS.
>>
>>18204931
like Muslisms for instance. Literally demons reimagined as human beings.
>>
>>18209712
'The fag who got his face corroded off with bleach' Are you talking about Jeff the killer? Because I agree with you.
>>
>>18204885
But It's just made up
>>
>>18210151
Yeah, that's his name, he's so forgettable now that every creepypasta after the original is so lackluster and mediocre/edgy
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.