[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help /x/, i need to know a love spell, anything, something that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 29

File: lmmmlm.jpg (9KB, 216x232px) Image search: [Google]
lmmmlm.jpg
9KB, 216x232px
help /x/, i need to know a love spell, anything, something that works - i don't care about the true cost

shes leaving me and i love her, i'll try literally anything man

>inb4 12vie fagget
>inb4 reddit witch-kin

i am neither of these things, and i don't even know if i believe in the paranormal or not
>>
>>18196606
There's no such thing, bro.

It will get better for you, i promise <3
>>
>>18196606
Take a dip in an ice cold bath and then come back.
>>
File: ar06.jpg (36KB, 300x518px) Image search: [Google]
ar06.jpg
36KB, 300x518px
>>18196606

Can't force love. You can force things to masquerade as love, but not love itself. if you try(especially with no experience, best case scenario you do nothing and waste time, worst case you leave yourself open to something very unsavory(that will make your life, and possibly her life, varying levels of shit)).

Man up and try to fix it in the material world; if that doesn't work, take a deep breath, and move on. Not trying to be mean, that's just the way it is.

Best of luck.
>>
>>18196606
Rape her women love being raped.
>>
>>18196618

masquerade is fine by me for now

don't care about unsavoury entities

please
>>
>>18196618
this op.

don't do love spells
>>
You don't need anything.
>>
>>18196618
This.
>>
>>18196606
cum in her mouth while she sleeps.
>>
File: f34f3rv.jpg (9KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
f34f3rv.jpg
9KB, 272x185px
>>18196626

what happens if you do though ?
>>
File: thothseshattol.jpg (48KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
thothseshattol.jpg
48KB, 500x372px
>>18196858

Imagine you were trying to rape someone(which you are BTW), but because this was your first time, you decided to yell from a megaphone "I'ma rape dis bitch" over and over again... There are forces in place that will police the situation, also forces that would just use that as justification to screw you over for their own purposes. Quick reminder, you don't know how to even interact with them.

My advice, go back to your peoples ancestral spiritual roots, pray to whatever god/angel/spirit grants wisdom(or Thoth/Seshat). Ask them how to improve yourself in ways that will make you better. Wisdom is the fastest way for the abstract to effect the material world and for you to achieve what you seek(better yet, you'll find even higher goals to strive to).
>>
>>18196978

this actually makes sense

i think youre right

what forces though?
>>
>>18196993

>what forces though?

Every religion has different words for it, but essentially when you do something bad it weights down your soul(the you behind your ego/personality/mind). This judgement is made by yourself, but you can not lie to yourself, so no transgression or virtue is free from being marked on your soul. This "weight"(note:not physical weight, but more the feeling of being dragged down by your own life from the inside out, obfuscation of your inner light) can manifest in all aspects of your life causing negative effects; this is a natural mechanism for burning off the weight. Now all of that happens to everyone, and just about everyone knows it, even if they use different phrases to explain it(feel free to use the religious language which feels the most comfortable to you).

Now when you use magic, you're essentially using your will to effect how the universe expresses itself(see Heisenberg uncertainty principle, mere observation has a proven physical effect on the material world, by means of it's smallest forms. The universe's smallest building components are probabilities).

When you open yourself to magic/faith and practice, it magnifies the effects of the sin/virtue by several powers of magnitude (sin or virtue)3. Also if you do become somewhat adept, your soul will manifest your karma MUCH faster and more intense.
>>
File: hermes-trismegistus.jpg (581KB, 926x724px) Image search: [Google]
hermes-trismegistus.jpg
581KB, 926x724px
>>18196993
>>18197065

Con't

There are other forces/mechanics/entities/feedback-loops, but honestly the effect on you(more importantly the you behind you) would be the the over-arching driver.

...but the inverse to my warnings repercussions, or promises of blessings; if you seek to find things the lighten your soul(to that of the feather of truth), because those who walk the path of light(what you know is right, deep within you) move with the flow of the universe; not against the universe fighting to just stand still.

I truly do hope you find peace, and happiness, anon. Take care.
>>
>>18196606
quaaludes and ecstasy that's how you make a love potion.
>>
File: billlymagicpantskoolaidsurprise.png (343KB, 543x284px) Image search: [Google]
billlymagicpantskoolaidsurprise.png
343KB, 543x284px
>>18197094

Classic Cosby.
>>
File: tt34twwrg.jpg (8KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
tt34twwrg.jpg
8KB, 188x268px
>>18197065

so basically, youre saying 'the secret' is real?

because i spent some time wishing for the bike in the shop window, and no old man suddenly appeared to buy it for me
>>
>>18197087

what things can lighten my soul ?
>>
>>18197087

you're right
>>
File: animamundi.jpg (196KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
animamundi.jpg
196KB, 450x349px
>>18197178

Short answer; don't be a dick, and try to be kind whenever you can to the extent you can.

Know the world is filled with suffering, it's intrinsic to our experience; when you add to that suffering it's "bad", when you reduce that suffering it's "good". Commandments/sins(and the various equivalencies) are more a guideline to help you end suffering, but every situation warrants personal judgement(because every situation is unique). Aligning yourself to the aspiration of ending suffering will lead to a positive feedback loop(exponential growth.); where you'll have more good(lack of suffering) come to you, and doing good will keep becoming easier(until it becomes an effortless art).

Know that you can always strive for the path of less suffering; even if you're a military officer and have to kill daily, you can still lead in a way that minimizes the suffering. You are the controller and master of your life, even when you feel the most trapped in life, you have some choice; with that choice you define who you are, not just to the world, but to yourself.

Know that you can always change, in fact you can never not-change. The you now is not the you of 5 seconds ago, but the result of it's choices. We are both condemned and saved by this mercurial state of change in our existence.
>>
>>18197325
>>18197087
Stop boring me to death with your platitude ridden diatribes.
>>
>>18196606
>I don't care about the true cost
That's why she's leaving you bruh, with no values how can you appreciate the value of anything.
>>
geez for being a place about hate and horrible mannerisms 4chan is acting like a bunch of moral fags just give the dude a damn love spell.
>>
>>18197365
m8 if any of us had a love spell what the fuck would we be doing here?
>>
>>18197368
tru, all i keep hearing is 'dont do love spells' 'we dont mess wid dat shiit' but noone actually even alluding to the existence of a love spell

are there love spells, functioning or not, that even exist? or is this another elaborate /x/ RP where nobody wants to break character
>>
File: pinjpijn.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
pinjpijn.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>18197325

send a pic of you IRL and how about i judge whether to take you and your life choices to date seriously based solely off that, i honestly think its a more reliable metric and i would feel better about it. pic related
>>
>>18197405
I'm sure someone has done something like love spells, I just think the feeling of being rapy for doing them makes people stop looking up how to do it.
At least that is my reason, I like people around me having their free will(if we even have that. If we don't, then I like them having the illusion of it like the rest of us).
>>
>>18196606
Do circle casting it works.
>>
>>18197065

This explains everything. Not OP, but I wondered why I experienced everything much more intensely after awakening. Fuckity fuck fuck. I didn't even seek it, but just didn't turn away in order to not lie to myself and face the responsibility of being alive.
>>
>>18196606

It's called "shampoo".
It's like $10.
>>
>>18196606
You want to rape someone to the very core of their being, to destroy their agency and make them love you.

You are a monster.
>>
>>18197405
It's like that one anon said, there may be substitutes for love with similar effects like an artificial sweetener to sugar, but they're not going to feel the same and they're likely going to have side effects in high dose or long term.

I mean I'm not sure what he was exactly getting at, but I'll give a common and mundane example I'd assume works.

You've seen that couple that makes you think "I don't know what they see in each other", chances are neither do they which is the only reason they're still together. Sometimes ambiguity can cause the need to know to override the need to know better. Say like getting someone to think they need your approval or keep you content or they'll feel guilty about your problems. Basically become a sociopath and end up harming the person you claim to care for.

And again, they don't love you they just hate the feeling that you're going to make them unhappy unless they play your mind game.

Even if you tried to switch gears and act loving it either won't register as intended or they'll feel revulsion.

They might feel defeated or depressed when you show affection because of how your relationship is wired. It's like how you might feel a tinge of bitterness after helping clean up someone's mess only to receive a "Hey, thanks!" instead of a sympathetic "Sorry about this" because it seems as though they don't recognize or even care about your suffering. They seem to think you like being inconvenienced and so you start to avoid them so you don't have to hurt them with the truth when they come looking for more favors.

Alternatively they might even get hostile, similar case as the above but instead the person interprets the thanks not as a misunderstanding of the reason for their actions but admission of yours. The implication you knew all a long you were hurting them for your satisfaction and are glad it happened. Instead of just keeping quiet and avoiding you they'll likely tell everyone you're a manipulative psycho.
>>
File: 1385206418344.png (164KB, 247x376px) Image search: [Google]
1385206418344.png
164KB, 247x376px
>>18197498
So just to tl;dr recap basically if instead of real love you get someone to fake their love for you you'll have only 3 options.

1.Never give them what they want ultimately ending in a self-destructive stockholm relation that wears both sides out until they're a hollow shell of a human.
2.Attempt to give them what you think they want and they realize they just don't want to be around you. Resulting in more or less the same situation as them breaking up anyway.
3.Attempt to give them what you think they want letting slip the impression you believe only you can or deserve to allow them to feel good, only for them to realize the only thing they want and the only thing that will make them feel good anymore is to hurt you how you hurt them as the last reserve of their sanity bypasses the flight scenario and goes straight to fight so they can destroy their problem once and for all and feel vindicated.

If you thought tearing your heart to pieces with a break up was bad, wait 'til you see someone tear you apart for trying to make them hate themselves more than they hate you. Oh, the hate that will be born, can't even really just be called hate. So pure and passionate it will be an anti-love.

They're going to make sure everything you love hurts, they're going to make sure everyone who loves you hates you, they're going to make sure people who don't even know you know they should hate you. Ironically you'll likely never find love again.

And Holy Isukiri, last disciple of Jesus, Hiro. that new captchas is ridiculous. Why don't you just make it a Star Fox sim.
>>
>>18196622
U dumb. Don't use love spells or try and magic someone into loving you. It will backfire. Just love her naturally. Be good to her.

The reason love-spells are a no-no is pretty much purely because they are a shit thing to do, and most higher powers will look down on such things, causing your love spell to fail horribly. Trying to make a love spell work will blow up in your face solely because you were dumb/douchey enough to try and force someone to love you.
>>
File: 1465524001075.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1465524001075.gif
1MB, 320x213px
Just nut up and stalk her, OP. I've been doing it for the past 10 years and I haven't been caught yet.
>>
>>18196606
i will share my story

>with gf, bored as fuck with that relationship
>gf is christian, pray asking for anything, sex, life plans, university issues, even what to eat sometimes.
>meet another girl, no sex, no nothing, just thinking i need another kind of girl in my life
>told gf i have doubts abput us, i`m not sure we are the right one for each other
>shes fucking mad at me.
>time goes on, shes dating a dude
>shes dating a dude she knew while we were togheter
>FUCKINGRAGE.jpg
>we finally broke
>think shes a fucking cunt for doing that, i`ve never cheated.
>time pass and i began to miss her
>try to kiss her, touch her, she felt bad because she still loves me but now it´s a shitstorm
>try to convince her to be with me
>try occult things, sigils, spells, commit with attract her to me again
>someday we kiss again and fuck
>things began to gon incredibly wrong, she cries while fuck
>i felt like shit, "broke" again
>two years pass
>she`s with that dude again
>occult practice again
>we finish one day fucking again
>felt mor and more that it was a mistake
>felt like shit, shes fucking attached to me
>i hate her now, barely tolerate her
>i told her we must break up, can´t take that anymore, i`m rude with her, fightings all the day, runs out of respect for each other
>she treats me like shit for weeks
>she still told me she loves me and want me to repent and be with her FOREVER

shes like a fucking tennis ball now, i tell her to leave me alone and hours after shes chatting again, tell her to fuck off and hours after she say she loves me.
She event want to fuck again, filled with more lust than ever.
She is a fucking bait now, i fuck her and i will be condemned in a relationship again.
i was obsessed with her, but i was not aware, magic besides...if you feel you need a spell maybe you are obsessed, and if you reach your goal by feeling things such that one day you will be aware of how much damage you are doing to you and tha girl.
Dont do it dude.
>>
>>18197421
That nose could be attractive to goldiggers, just saiyan.
>>
>>18196606
It will backfire badly after a year or so. I was on the receiving end and neither of us enjoy the results. It's been years now so don't buy yourself a year of happiness for years of uncomfort with an ex. But I'm not a rapper
>>
>>18198336
You're a horrible human being.
>>
>>18196606
>shes leaving me and i love her, i'll try literally anything man
Win the lottery, she will stay with you even if she doesn't love you.
>>
File: twogag-potion.jpg (254KB, 980x396px) Image search: [Google]
twogag-potion.jpg
254KB, 980x396px
If anyone has a recipe for OP, I'll take a batch for myself. :(
>>
>>18196606
>shes leaving me
its to late. odds are she was cheating on you for a while if shes leaving now. life isnt a fucking romantic comedy you wont be able to make her stay...

unless you chloroform her and keep her chained up in the basement or in a box in your closet.

chloroform from the latin root word rapeytime has been used for ages to keep women from leaving men. you could say its a love potion
>>
>>18196606
Rose, jasmine, and pine oil, while they won't force her to stay with you, do manipulate female pheromones.

Add them to a light base oil, and appy to your neck, arm pits, behind your knees, and wrists. You don't want to annihilate her sense of smelling with them, just let them subtly be there. And be persistent with the application. Wearing it for one or two days won't do shit. Your trying to make her perceive the difference between you and everyone else, so you'll need to use them to change your scent.
Might be worth your while to check it out.
>>
>>18198336
what kind of magic did you use?
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 270x187px
>>18198959

>listens to how meth ruined someones life
>"Hey where did you say you scored that rock from again?"
>>
>>18196618
Singles of truth.

>>18196606
It hurts but this is for your higher good op
>>
Op, stop being a cuck. Seriously though...sorry.

I'm 35...and I'm getting closer to getting a divorce. Am I happy? Fuck, you better believe it! Lol. Op...like others here have said, you can't force love and if you or both of you force it...one or both of you will become resentful. She wants to leave? Let her and go take a long look at your self before you blame her. Don't worry man, you got lots of stuff you need to do in life before you forget to enjoy it. Or have a fucking nag up your butt so you can't enjoy it.

Stop being cringe and sattle the fuck up, life is short man.
>>
>>18199413
Same guy...so I was thinking...anyone know of sex spells that would make my wives friends fuck me? No? K...just thought I'd check.
>>
what a bunch of moral fags, I thought this place was about not giving a fuck and doing things for the keks but nope just a bunch of moral faggots
>>
>>18199426
Circle magic and drawing down chi.

Quantum touch when used sexually can cause a woman to fuck and vice versa

It works.
>>
>>18199459
is there anything for love like to make someone come closer to you?
>>
here's a spell for you thristy friends

Ishtar Apple spell

(chant the following three times over an apple or a pomegranate; give the fruit to the woman to drink of the juices, if you dont have her near you pour it on one of her pictures (print one) or a piece of her clothing, and she will surely come to you.)

MUNUS SIGSIGGA AG BARA YE
INNIN AGGISH XASHXUR GISHNU URMA
SHAZIGA BARA YE
ZIGASHUBBA NA AGSISHAMAZIGA
NAMZA YE INNIN DURRE ESH AKKI
UGU AGBA ANDAGUB!

And it translates to (found this online and had it saved) :

Little woman who is pure
Lady, you will take my penis unto your loins
-- as I have bound you as my unnatural slave
Until my semen dries up you shall remain
With this gift you are bound to desire
-- At my words you will take my penis into you
My instructions to you lady are like an unbroken bond
-- And you shall remain in your place
To not stand high at my side will bring my fury!
>>
>>18197405
Here is a serious answer. Be happy.

part 1 of 2

Love magic? Of course. I hope none of my readers are under the illusion that falling in love is a rational process. Rather, as last week’s post mentioned, it depends in very large part on the nonrational and nonverbal reactions that managed pair bonding for our prehuman ancestors. The rational mind, that evolutionarily recent and distinctly rickety structure of linguistic feedback loops propped up on top of a highly adaptive animal mind and nervous system, has little direct influence over the archaic reactions that cause one person to fall into or out of love with another, and even less with the tangled patterns of emotion and memory that so often gum up the works in one way or another.

Every human society in recorded history has worked out indirect ways to reshape and redirect those reactions and to resolve at least some of their pathologies, and those indirect ways are the stock in trade of love magic. Some of them are extremely simple—for example, a man with weak self-esteem is going to repel potential partners, because he triggers the same sort of reaction that makes female baboons turn up their noses at potential partners toward the bottom of the troop’s pecking order. Change that self-assessment by some bit of appropriate psychodrama, and you change the reaction and the person’s chances of attracting a partner. Other patterns of self-defeating behavior are more complex, but most of them can be affected by tinkering with the nonrational levels of the mind.
>>
>>18200134
Part 2 of 2

This is where things get complex, because broadly speaking there are two ways you can do that. You can manipulate the nonverbal conversation between people, and if you do it skillfully enough and your client isn’t a total wart, you often get results. Sometimes you get lucky, and one round of magic is enough to shake the client out of whatever self-defeating behavior was getting in the way; most of the time, though, the effects are temporary, and then your client with low self-esteem is right back where he started and his erstwhile partner is walking away, wondering what on Earth she was thinking when she agreed to date him. Then your client comes back to you for another bottle of Love Potion No. 9. It can be a lucrative gig, so long as you can handle facing yourself in the mirror each morning.

Then there’s the other option. It works on the principle that the only sure way to attract love is to make yourself lovable. You can do that with magic, but it’s not the same kind of magic; instead of tweaking the nonverbal signals you give off and leaving your self-defeating emotional patterns unresolved, you use magical tools to bring the emotional patterns into consciousness and then resolve them. That’s not usually a pleasant experience; it requires a willingness to deal with the fact that you may not be lovable but have the capacity become so; and this, in turn, requires a willingness to think of the personality, not as the be-all and end-all of the self, but as a ramshackle structure of petrified opinions, habitual emotions, and behavioral tics amassed over the course of a lifetime, which is what it generally is. All of this may explain why this approach to love magic is much less popular than the other.
>>
>>18196606
If you make someone love you, it's baneful magick. It won't be happy and you'll get what you put out.
You'll just regret it. Besides, if you don't understand how magick works, you can't use it correctly.
-a pagan
>>
File: a6d.png (377KB, 2550x1650px) Image search: [Google]
a6d.png
377KB, 2550x1650px
>>18200339
>-a pagan
>>
>>18200351
Yes. Good for you, you read correctly
>>
>>18196606
Would-be rapist.
>>
>>18196606
Just rape them, a love spell is the same thing but with less screaming, crying and struggling.
>>
File: Stillthebest.png (373KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Stillthebest.png
373KB, 1280x720px
>>18198581
this
>>
File: For what purpose.jpg (26KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
For what purpose.jpg
26KB, 400x562px
>>18202311
>>
maybe it's happening for a reason, so you can meet someone better

love spell gonna mess up your future
>>
>>18197170

He did, anon. And then he touched you inappropriately, and it was a Very Special Episode of Diff'rent Strokes.

You just repressed the memory is all. Let it all come flooding back!
>>
bumpoorooo
>>
File: guide benefits of fwb.jpg (164KB, 747x1024px) Image search: [Google]
guide benefits of fwb.jpg
164KB, 747x1024px
>>18196606
There's no such thing that works in an instant. Anything that would work in an instant either bring a negativity or backfires pretty bad.
unless;
>you have money
>you can access to material things she like
>you shifted your dreams for the better
>you nail her better than average joe
If those didn't work then you should work your way onto them in years then try to get together with her.
>>
File: truuuu fam.jpg (23KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
truuuu fam.jpg
23KB, 236x236px
OP here

I didn't do the love spell, /x/ was right its an extremely fucked up thing to want to do, i realized that.

>>18199856
this is terrifying and pretty much confirms what the other anons were saying; thanks for posting though, it is interesting

>>18199093
i was pretty devastated and coming down from a lot of molly when i started this thread, kek yeah

>>18202588
am basically relying on the last two

>>18198604
nah, i know there's no-one else buttering her bread.

>>18198336
thanks for posting, i dont think you're a shit person like >>18198581 does; i know the feel of being so desperate you would do anything to get her back, for instance i posted this >>18196622

>>18196629
i agree

>>18202345
thanks but i dont think anything happens for a reason; we are fucking ameobas screwing each other and crying and laughing until we die for some pointless reason. its all cool.

pretty glad i didn't reach ultimate cringe levels and try to do some fucking black magic shit or something, this is a new low for me, topkek

btw i still dont believe in the occult but this guy >>18197325 had the best responses

you're alright, /x/
>>
>>18197421
It looks like the hell spawn of a Jew and a Leprechaun.
>>
Sell your soul
>>
File: 1472702294195.jpg (296KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472702294195.jpg
296KB, 600x600px
Run until you sweat.

Don't cum, until it's in her vagina.

You are literally a love potion alchemical machine. It comes out of your armpits. Multiple symbiotic lifeforms exist in order to produce exactly the pheramones and energetic patterns required for this process. You are a fractal that makes other fractals. Love is the energy frequency which causes this to happen. You don't need an artificial process to be born, and you don't need one to make babies. (Or even pretend to make babies, but not actually copulate.) You are a love potion making alchemical machine.

Just go and make your body do a thing, until it sweats, and then hold in your cum until it comes out near or around her genitals. For fucking real.

If you try that, and it doesn't work, we can try the next most efficient method.
>>
>>18196606
You bf old make a love bath. Worked for me. I even broke up with my SO a year after doing the bath and they begged me to come back, I did and it's been a pretty sweet relationship.
You need
Dried yellow and red rose petals, cinnamon, star anise (be careful, I've heard these are poisonous if you get them in your mouth or eyes) and fresh birch bark.
Draw a hot bath, empty the stuff into the bath and sit in it. Douse yourself in the bath water while reciting the loved ones name over and over, meditating on the person. Think of all the reasons you love them, dont you dare have a single selfish thought about yourself.This takes a while, you must do this until the water is cold. You will get bored, but fiight through it.(just like a relationship)
When the water is cold, scoop out all the ingredients again, jar them up and jar up the clear bath water in a seperate container.
Go to a chapel where weddings occur.
Bury the jar of petals about two feet deep, this part is the most difficult to achieve.
Anyway, bury it. Then use the jar of clear bathwater and douse the area with the water while reciting thier name.
Drive home, light a white candle to ensure no negativity will interfere with your spell while the water you used at the Chapple dries into the ground.

It may be a little too tedious for you, but I've been with my SO for four years now.
You can buy more in depth bath mixes at hoodoo shops usually found in flea markets, but making your own is more effective.
>>
>>18196606
Love spells bring more trouble than they're worth. It will literally get crazy and not in a good way.
>>
File: bath of evil.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bath of evil.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>18203581

what is your basis for this anon - is this some kind of daemon magikks etc. ?

not mocking, genuinely interested
>>
>>18199082
What?
>>
>>18199082
Aw shit nvm I got it
>>
>>18203596

person A: 'dont do black magic to get love, its not a good trade'

person B: 'so how do i do a love spell tho?'

this is what he meant by this
>>
>>18199413
>>18199426
>Sattle
You shouldn't be having sex. The possibility of you having offspring is terrifying.
>>
File: wefwegd.jpg (7KB, 242x209px) Image search: [Google]
wefwegd.jpg
7KB, 242x209px
>>18203587

i feel like there's a story behind this i would like to hear
>>
>>18199479
Yes, but it will fuck. Life. Up.
Use your base human ability and fucking talk. If you can't get him/her to like you by just being you then you don't deserve them.
Get over it and don't resort to perverting someone's own will to simply get laid, faggot.
>>
>>18199856
You're a piece of shit fuck. Die.
>>
>>18202544
>>18202330
>>
>>18203594
Rootwork or hoodoo, whichever you prefer to call it.
Simple spell work really.
>>
>>18203594
I'll warn you though,your SO becomes borderline obsessed. Even if you start fighting like cats and dogs, they won't leave.
If you leave them, they will hound you,stalk you and beg much like my SO did.
You take the good with the bad I suppose.
>>
>>18203630

what are the negatives?
>>
>>18196606
>i dont even know if i believe in the paranormal or not

You don't believe in grammar, that's for god damn sure.
>>
>>18203639
if i was writing a paper or something, i would care about grammar

but alas, this is not a paper, this is 4chan, and i dont give a shit about your autistic sensibilities friendo
>>
>>18203637

karma-wise, satan-wise or whatever it is /x/ is deathly afraid of. what are the negatives in terms of those aspects?
>>
>>18203638

This >>18203637
>>
>>18203643
>if i was writing a paper

If Stephen Hawking was playing basketball.
>>
>>18203643
>if i was writing a paper or something

And you'd fail that shit too fagmachine, that's for god damn sure.
>>
>>18203652

>yfw i am an academic unlucky in love
>mfw you are a modern wiccan or something i'm asking for advice

fucking top kek, its all quite absurd
>>
>>18203647
Karma for sure.
You are basically binding their soul by name to you.
Like I said, you WILL fight, you WILL have days, even WEEKS, so bad you try to leave- but they will not let you. If you do get away, they'll find you somehow and beg you to come back, to the point an hour can't go by without them calling or threatening to kill themselves. Even sane people, who have no suicidal tendencies, may threaten it just to get you back.
Without you, they have no happiness, you have pocketed thier very heart and soul, and the spell ensures they will feel that way.
I advised a girl I know to try this, we don't talk anymore because she firmly belives I'm a satanic witch, her fiance attempted to hang himself when she said no to his proposal the first time. Pretty sure they have kids now.
>>
>>18203656
Sure thing, whatever you say, you Baby Huey typing motherfucker. You don't need to fall in love, you need to fall in literacy.
>>
>>18203660

assuming this is no RP, thats pretty fucking fascinating. thanks for posting. i dont think i want to bind anyones soul.

tbqh tho a week ago i would have been digging a hole on the church grounds to bury my bathwater in
>>
>>18203661

>americans lecturing on literacy
>>
>>18203656
>i am an academic

Please. You can't even form complex sentences.
>>
>>18203671
>Not buying my 57 disc DVD box set lecture on how to unfuck your faggotry for only 7 easy payments of $59.99.
>>
>>18197065
a true magician is free from the consequences of his actions as there is no true right or wrong in the universe
past this point you can do anything you find acceptable
>>
>>18203667
It's for sure a difficult choice. But it you know you could be somthing with her, and you get along well normally it's not a bad deal.
Be aware their jealously levels go THROUGH THE ROOF.
I don't have many friends because he gets so possesive. But, if somone had my soul I wouldn't want them wandering off either.
>>
>>18203675

OH NOES
whatever will the other anons think ?!
;_;
>>
>>18196606
Alcohol, it makes anyone more attractive.
>>
>>18203688
That you're a stupid faggot, nice dubs.
>>
There's a reason /x/ is a great board to come to sometimes

Not only foes it make the world sound so fantastic, but you can make calculated shitposts like these, or find just absolutely batshit insane people
>>
>>18203675
He's still figuring out capitalization, too.
>>
>>18205006
thats it, im doing a love spell on you cunt
>>
>>18196606
Don't do it OP. What loves you won't be her and she will be gone forever. But if you do, DO NOT TELL A SOUL. Trust me on this.

I'm sure you have seen cartoons or movies where they bring back a dead person, but what comes back isn't that person at all. That is what a love spell is like. The part that falls in this magical love isn't real and you will always know.
>>
>>18207282
how do you know?
>>
>>18196858
Nothing lol
>>
File: hall & oates_essential.jpg (222KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hall & oates_essential.jpg
222KB, 600x600px
>>18196606
your looking for the wrong way to put her into your spell.
Just get her to listen to this album.
>>
>>18207530
Underrated post g x
>>
>>18207530
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_8KR-n2fBQ
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u9FrXBWu_I
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Red3R17FlUQ
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsntlJZ9h1U
>>
If you need love magic it's not love it's lust.

Seriously. Women suck anyways, even if you got her from a spell in 5 years you'll be wishing it failed. Trust me.
>>
File: Cov.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cov.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>18207538
and another album full of pure 80's love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucw0twciNGk
>>
File: 1475626205198.png (525KB, 661x802px) Image search: [Google]
1475626205198.png
525KB, 661x802px
>>18200351
>A guy who takes everything a fucking stage magician for as truth
>>
>>18200351
Oooh all mighty Penn please tell me how to think with your booming larynx which you have concealed in the many folded neck of absolute truth!
With you flapping jowels we shall know what to put in The Trash, so that it may be devoured by The Lord Of Truth's Teller and shat out of the mouths of the worshi-i mean fans as more truth.
Amen
>>
>>18207300
I was young and stupid. I was very in love with my best friend. He never felt about me the way I did about him. I wanted to change that. Did a spell in some spellbook I had. The very next day he had changed. He was absolutely obsessed with me. Followed me everywhere I went. At first it was great, but then reality set in and he just wasn't the same person around me anymore. All the things I loved about him had completely changed because of his obsession. I decided to try reversing it, hoping I could have my friend back but that didn't work out how I had planned either. He suddenly hated me and wanted nothing to do with me.

You would think I would learn my lesson after that, but I didn't. I thought it was a fluke. Magic isn't real, etc. So I tried it again years later with a different guy, this time with far less pure motives. Basically the same thing happened again, but this time I lost a lot of friendships with 3rd party friends in the crossfire.

I will never fuck around with love magic. I don't care how badly I miss someone or want them or whatever. There is nothing to gain from it.
>>
File: loveislove.png (124KB, 808x727px) Image search: [Google]
loveislove.png
124KB, 808x727px
A love potion? More like a CUM potion!
>>
>>18196606
love spells work in the same way drinking a lot does.
you cast your love magic and in believing it you start acting in a way where you believe the girl likes you but doesn't know it yet.
it's about deluding yourself into believing something you don't believe yet. the trick is to know that all belief (good or bad) is delusion and you're "lying" to yourself as much as you were before.

on the other hand, maybe you should just move the fuck on you sound like clingy piece of shit.
>>
You need a spell to move on. You both need to be hsppy but a binding spell will do the opposite and hurt you both. Theres no such thing as love spells just will binding, and then you're a horrible person.
Phonetically figure out how to say I Am Free I Am Happy in that order of words. So you'll be saying it like
>I Ma Eerf I Ma Yppah
Now figure out how to say it and get it memorized good. You now have a mantra for when things get dark, basic psychomancy, safest and most effective magic you can perform.
Use this mantra to the point where you will trance out while saying it and meditate. Use it on long waljs. Blurt it about every now and again to confuse strangers and convert their confusion into amusement for much needed mental health energy. Make the mantra part of who you are.
>>
>>18207617
Also good luck. I only recently truly got over somebody and it was close to ten years ago. Knocked me on my ass with post traumatic bitterness, the lesser known, more silent kind of PTSD.
Maybe go hitch hiking. I'm sure it would have gotten over it faster if I had gone on a jouney intead of being a homebum(street lingo for hobo who doesn't travel)
>>
>>18207582
what was the spelled you used?
>>
>>18207622

>>18199082
>>
whenn i find u with the slender army
the smell i just smelt moot
that grabber is in 4chans mind again
>>
>>18207582
I bet you're lying, where the spell at?
>>
>>18207622
They won't tell you. That's like giving an agry toddler a granade and telling them how to pull the pin as well as cook the granade.
>>18207617
Try this, yeah im that anon but im at least giving some proper instructions. With what your asking for the best results you could hope for is total failure. Success would be horrible. Just read the thread, teres no actual success stories that are written by anyone reccomending it. Everyone with a success story for a "love" spell has a story about regretting your own actions.
>>
>>18207634
hah i thought this place was about the fucked up things and doing weird stuff for the keks and giggles but it turns out to be a place full of sjws and white knights
>>
File: dddccxc.jpg (5KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
dddccxc.jpg
5KB, 200x150px
>>18207675

th..th..the thread, she is cyclic in nature
>>
>>18207675
yeah I agree what a joke what happened to the "do it faggot" or make people do fucked up shit for the lulz I miss those days, now a days everyone is a whiny little cunt.

>nuhh you can't do that
>u rapey like bill cosby
>muh triggers
>>
>>18207717
>whiny little cunt
Funny you mention that.
>>
>>18207717
Bill cosbey rape jokes are great, fucking with juju you dont understand is a shitty way to slowly die unhappy.
>>18207675
The only people who say kek anymore are facebook memers and maybe /pol/, the faggiest retards on the innernet
>>
>>18207731
Actually, /pol/ is a fraction better then the facebook memers. They still made pepe gayer then milhouse though.
>>
>>18207675
>>18207717
Here's those matching (you)s you guys ordered! Just in time for your fourteenth birthday!
>>
>>18207717
>I miss those days
>When I was three years old
>>
Im going to do the apple shit on my crush, wish me luck
>>
>>18207880
May you completely fail and not ruin anybody's life
>Try saying you like her you fucking fag
>>
>>18207880

update and tell us if it works

and most importantly; are you going for apple or pomegranate?

I would go pomegranate, i love pomegranates.
>>
>>18207728

owww shiiiit, burnt by a witch, teh irony
>>
>>18207881
I bet you if you just talk to her straight up you're going to be pleasently surprised. Iust try that first.
>>
>>18207881
>her
>>18207883
If it doesn't work like most meme magic does, fine

I wonder what happens if my crush actually Is under someone else spell
>>
>>18207892
...whomever your trying to ruin, i hope it doesnt work. Grow a fucking spine you wont deserve him until you do.
>>
>>18207892
Oh your trying meme magic? If thats the case its already failed.
>>
>>18207902
>ruin

You can't stop our love
>>
>>18207909
Mememagic Is real desu
>>
>>18207910
Thats not love so yeah, I can.
[spoiler]You shall only succeed if you take the true path, this be mine hex upon thee
Your curse is a laser pen, he is a mirror an you are your own eye[/spoiler]
>>
>>18207924
I activate my trap card and I reflect your spell back to you with the power of true love, it can't be countered becuase you applied a hex over a non real intention, your hex will backfire 5 times stronger
>>
>>18207924
OHHH SHIIIIIT SON u just got hexed by tha /x/ shit is lit af famalam
>>
>>18207938
Jokes on you bitch I flip my 2/2 creature to reveal Basic Fucking Mindgame and cancel all damage this turn because you can't fucking magic through the internet, maybe divination but yeah.
>>
>>18207954

Joke Is on you, your magic was already cancelled from the beggining. You casted nothing and all force will revolt inside of you in form of farts, you will fart utill the next waxing moon, can't be dispelled unless my post ends on trips
>>
>>18207962
You say that like it's a bad thing! I am now all powerful!!!!*20 0/1 green black fart tokens with infect and TAP deal 1 damage to all creatures and opponents on field*
>>
>>18208010
By destroying my card you just activated his efect, now I can summon inmunity cat: the good karma fatbellyness, everything is out of magic and magic will leave the planet to reach the homeworld and create an army of peridot tulpas, the world shall be destroyed.
>>
>>18208029
I summon Red's Pikachu and cast fling on him at you.
>>
>>18208045
Points if you get this reference. Im going to bed have fun with that.
>>
>>18207924
>thinking you can curse someone with a post
lel
>>
>anons claim they want an /x/ who don't look out to help others.
>get frustrated when /x/ don't look out to help them
Sounds to me like someone wants /x/ to be only as callous as benefits them. /x/ shooing them is suddenly mean---I mean "moralfaggotry".
>>
File: 2016-10-04-200021.jpg (90KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-04-200021.jpg
90KB, 960x544px
>>18208045
Nigga dis shit is lit AF
>>
>>18196606
Eye contact. Honesty. Will to obey.

Will to let her go if that is what she wants. As her lover, it is your responsibility to get her what she wants. Same with her to you, and whoever else you partner up with.
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.