[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satan came to me. >girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (93KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 640x960px
Satan came to me.

>girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me
>lost job a week ago
>been depressed
>walking in the park on the way to ampm thinking deep thoughts
>man in hoodie walks out behind tree and scares the shit out of me
>assume it's some hobo so i start walking a bit faster
"Sir, wait"
>he takes off his hoodie, it's some black dude
>fuck it's a hoodlum i'm going to die in this park
"A friend of mine tells me you've been having some problems"
>what the fuck
>"actually, i do. Um, who?"
"I can fix all of that for you"
>"wait, who told you?"
>hoodlum takes out a piece of paper
"Sign your name here"
>figure this is some sort of clever prank
>write some bullshit name, michael hernandez
"This isn't your name"
>freeze up a good 5 seconds
>dont know what to do, dont know how to get out of situation
>write my actual name on the same paper because i dont know i didn't even ask why he wants my name
>give back paper to him
"Thank you. Things will get better soon."
>paper fucking flashes into flame and is gone
>WHAT THE FUCK
>man starts walking away down the street
>sit on bench just watching him
>he turns and now is out of view
>think about what the hell just happened
>continue to ampm, buy some snacks, go straight home and started this thread
>>
Things that never happened
>>
>>18196393
I get the same vibe about the OPs story.
>>
I wish this was real
>>
Sounds like you got fucked into giving up your souls for nothing. Cross roads demons always put a catch on their deals. Or you were just dumb enough to sign it over for free. Demons aren't pure evil, however they are the ultimate version of self serving assholes. They don't give a shit about helping you unless they get something in return. Hell dude you could have signed over your body to be used as a meat suit for all you know.
>>
This demon was a black guy using hood rat tactics to get your soul, idk how you get it back, maybe hit his trap house?

How does one do this? OP needs our help
>>
>>18196438
Pretty sure all contractual agreements with the pit are final. Best thing that could happen is for it to be bullshit.
>>
>>18196453

But I mean, it was kinda done on the sneak. So like, idk if American law applies? But if you signed a contract without actual consent, or whatever.

And anyway this demon seems like a ghetto ass demon to me. Frankly. Maybe you're right, but could OP be the first? Assault on Precinct 666? Followed by assault on precinct 69
>>
>>18196381
That wasnt satan.

Niggers are just getting more abstract when they fucking rob your ass.
>>
>>18196381
Wow. I believe in you. Sounds like a magical experience.

PS: you're lucky to meet satan as a black man! He's usually white and not very nice.
>>
it wasn't your intention to sell your soul so you didn't actually send it to hell

what happend was he made a trap for you to believe you sold your soul

when you realize this nothing will get better but if you dont and things start to get better you will find your self falling for this losers trap

what you gotta do is just reject what gets better

if some chick comes your way just fuck her off

if you win a lotto just give the money to the dumpster (put it in a bag so nobody finds it)

if anything good happends just fuck it off because it wasnt your intention to sell anything you were just scared

which is why he appears a ahood rat so you comply and then the mind virus grows and you begin to believe you sold your soul

belief is cosmic currency friend and it always buys what you want

so if you start to r eally feel like you sold your soul you will conciouslly give into this demon throughout your life and feed it

i say demon metaphorically its probably jsut some black magic user

bad news is theres no afterlife per se but all the damage your thinking that will be done will happen in this realm and life

so the plan from his point of view is

"convince subject he sells his soul to me"
"things get good for him but the whole time the soul thing is in his mind"
"mind virus grows to absolute consumption and belief that my soul is no longer mine"
"subconcious starts feeding the contract holder through the conciousness stream and he gets more powerful"

he probably does this to tons of faggots with his gimmick trick but woe does he not realize what he's dealing with

take it from me, they tried to make me think i sold my soul to all sorts of shit but in the end i just stood there and waited for the experience to end
>>
>magical negro trope.

Absolutely fake.
>>
>>18196496
lol what the fuck faggot, if anything what you just said IS the trap. the mindtrick is that he will reject all good things out of fear that accepting things will trigger a curse.

the best thing he can do is just accept all good that comes his way and rest easy knowing his soul is his.
>>
>>18196496
Satan plz
>>
File: received_1182640905128867.jpg (8KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
received_1182640905128867.jpg
8KB, 200x169px
>>18196523
Kek
>>
>>18196520
okay your literally trying to fuck this guy up

>unsure if he sold his soul
>enjoy all the good things knowing his soul is his

if that belief seed even has doubt as to who his soul belongs to then it will grow and give that faggot soul trapper power

OP you must be an important person so just grow above all these bullshit posts and realize belief is the only constant

what you believe will happen if your powerful enough

what you believe for your self will actuate

there really is no such thing as souls or magic or anything it just comes down to belief

seeing is believing for some and they can harness their shit

just let it go my man

the universe will call on you to act within your power within your belief and you may rise to the occasion

go with what you think is true
>>
Very nice roleplay OP!
>>
>>18196381
BLACKED
>>
It was local mafia, and you just sold your house for 10€
>>
>>18196545
KEK>>18196645
>>
>>18196381
WE
>>
>>18197497
ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS
>>
>>18197497
WUZ
>>
>>18196381
Wow sounds really real dude i believe it
>>
>>18196396
wouldn't be that bad if not for flashes into flame bullshit
>>
>>18197515
KAAAAANNNGGGGZZZZZZZZ
>>
>>18197515
DEMONZ
>>
>>18196381
Satans visited me in my dreams two or three time last time i hade my arms bit or ripped off by werewolfs slit a gaint girls throught with a playing card and had some punk rocker chick guide me to a door that led me to a library where satan was chilling on his computer and that happend after i listend to some sentimental corp music shiva trance and also read and evokatoin of some horus guy and satan has the eye of ra btw noticed that on his right face in grey on skin and people generally have the shape slightly off now that thats typed uhm thats about it oh and he told me to entertain estasol whoever that is by means of a letter i only really remember that last line of it though even though i red the entire thing in like 5 seconds maybe less maybe... so thats that. and this is like the 2nd or 3rd time ive seen the door leading to satan so eh its red and black standard satan stuff.
>>
>>18196496
Yeah from now on till your last day just forgo anything good cause you know......evil soul selling and what not.
>>
>>18196381
>copypaste
>>
>>18196381
The guy stole something from OP and he didn't noticed yet, kek
Niggers are evolving.
>>
>>18196381
>Satan
Stopped reading there
>>
>>18196381
>implying some human construct like a sign on a contract can actually steal some eternal element like a soul
>implying souls exist at all

op is full of bulshit
>>
You are gonna get robbed.
>>
File: 1475250194422.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1475250194422.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>18196381
>satan is a black man
>>
>>18196381
HOL UP
>>
>>18196381
>not reading the terms and conditions and the small printed stuff

best way to lose your soul anon
>>
>>18196381
For some reason I think the dark lord isn't bound by a human agreement, like signing your name.
>>
File: Mmm_yummy_yum.jpg (19KB, 236x328px) Image search: [Google]
Mmm_yummy_yum.jpg
19KB, 236x328px
My Haiku's ready
Five-seven-five syllables
Mom's spaghetti
>>
>>18196487
Sides have been launched into orbit, good job
>>
>>18196381
Since you mentioned a demon in hoodie, I remembered something spooky that happened to me when I was young.
>be me 7 years ago.
>01:00 am
>walking back home from my friends house where we stayed playing games until late night
>complete silence
>just me on the street
>suddenly I see ahead a middle aged man with short and completely white hair walking the opposite way(he was on the other side of the road)
>completely dressed in black but informal(black hoodie and black jeans)
>staring at me since the moment I noticed him
>nods to me as I pass by him in a sympathetic way
>feels really scared and an sudden impulse to run from danger
>nod back to him
>we stared at each other after crossing until I would need to turn my body to keep staring.
>run the rest of the way home
>>
Pretty creative way to trick people into going to church.
>>
>>18196487
Kek
>>18201666
KEK SATAN TRIPS
>>18196381
Go undertake RCIA and get baptized. Tell the Father at the church what happened.
>>
>>18201666
>>18201679
Holy Shit, haven't noticed the trips. Devil confirmed.
>>
>>18196520
Yeah, this. Fuck that other guy. Any "deal" you didn't intend to get into isn't a deal and has no legal weight.

So just take any good (make sure it's not fake-good/monkey's paw stuff), and if the guy tries to collect the soul, laugh in his face and say "thanks, SUCKER, but I didn't agree to anything! Now you have learned to never pay in advance!"
>>
File: Nigra magik.jpg (85KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
Nigra magik.jpg
85KB, 375x500px
>>18201159
Woah there don't tip your fedora so damn hard
>>
>>18196381
Man, running into crossroad demons is some fun shit. They have connections to the astral blackmarket. They bring items from the astral down to the physical and give it to you. I've been looking for one for that very purpose.
>>
>>18197505
WE'LL ALWAYS SAVE THE DAY.
>>
>>18201729
Kek
>>
>>18196381
>A friend of mine tells me you've been having some problems
like every single fucking person on this planet

>this isnt your name
chances are, a stranger isnt gonna sign is name on a piece of paper that you give him

>paper fucking flashes into flame and is gone
literally a 1$ magic trick

youre the kind of person that con-men hunt down. youre so fucking naive its unbelievable
>>
>>18196381
You need to work on your RP. Who the fuck just signs random pieces of paper that are given to them?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.