[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, /x/. I come seeking knowledge that I know only you can provide.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Hi, /x/.

I come seeking knowledge that I know only you can provide. I've come to a point in my life where I am desperate enough to even begin to think about this, yet ask how to do this. I want to know if there is any legitimate way that I can make a blood pact, a blood contract, or sell my soul or anything like that so that I can achieve my biggest life goal. I am absolutely willing to do whatever it takes to assure that I can achieve this impossible goal of mine. So /x/, can you help me? I will provide whatever info needed.
>>
>>18188291
First you have to tell us what is your wish.
>>
>>18188297

I want to be a successful and well known actor. I have started taking steps towards this by studying the art in the form of videos and acting books. I have an audit soon for a studio and then I will begin acting classes once I have enough money. I am willing to do literally anything to achieve this goal. I mean it when I say that.
>>
>>18188291
An actor, you say?!

Prepare your anus for (((penetration!!!)))
>>
>>18188312

Willing to do anything to reach that goal, like I said.
>>
Darn OP. Looks like Satan got here first and accepted your bargain before I could stop you.
>>
>>18188318

I haven't even done anything yet. I don't even know where to start for something like this.
>>
>>18188323

Don't start you dick. What do you legitimately expect to happen? What happens in stories when people sell their soul to Satan? Does it end well?
>>
>>18188304
Now you have to tell me why do you wish to become a known actor.
>>
>>18188327
It doesn't. I honestly do not expect to live past thirty even if I don't sell my soul. I'll kill myself before then. I don't want to live to be old, I never have, even since I was little. I've always felt like I was supposed to die young, or at least younger than most.
>>
>>18188328

Me and Satan are battling for your soul OP, except I kind of don't want it either but that's not the point. I'm supposed to tell you not to do it
>>
>>18188304
Why?
>>
OP, stop being a retard.
The best actors in the world take decades to get to that point.
Look at a whos who of the best actors in the world, most of them are considerably older.

Sure theres lots of hot-for-now "stars", they dont count.

If you want to be a great actor, be a great actor. Make a blood pact with yourself, not with a demon. Do what needs to be done, work hard, sweat, fight, get into school, learn, be the best, surround yourself with greatness, expand, grow, learn.

Stop this bullshit talk of not living past 30, I used to say that shit too, Im almost 40 now, and I cant wait to live more.

Follow your fucking dream and stop dragging yourself down because youre afraid of rejection or failure. Youre going to fail, youre going to get rejected, fuck it, keep going. Do it. just fucking do it. Stop talking about it, stop looking for demons to help you, stop looking for an easy way and fucking work.
>>
>>18188328

I've always wanted to act since I was young. Maybe around 6 or 7 is when I had my first thoughts of wanting to be in movies. Seeing what goes into it and how so many people adore the films and actors, it's what I want. I've had many dreams that have felt so real where I'm in a limo or a very expensive car and I'm having my driver take me down the streets of LA and I'm throwing money at people, just giving people my money. A lot of those kinds of dreams involve me living in a fancy penthouse reflecting on how I got there, or me giving money out to people. I want to be an actor because I want to be adored. I want to be loved for my craft and for what I do. I want to be able to help my friends, family, anybody out. I want to better my own life as well. I want to help others and help myself with fame and money and whatever I can do.
>>
>>18188344
see
>>18188353

>>18188347
I am following my dream. I'm taking the steps I consider a necessity to completing my goals. I'm studying independently for now until I can get the funds and audit for my studio of choice. But trust me, I don't think I'm supposed to make it past 30 or so. Not every "best actor" took decades. There are quite a few who started out being amazing and kept it up. I know hard work and dedication are what I should be doing, and I am, but I am willing to sell my soul or do whatever it takes to make sure my goal happens 100%.
>>
>>18188353
you're never going to have that feeling if someone just hands it to you. Work for it, god damn it. So that when you get it, you can claim some ownership and pride in it.

Stop talking on /x/ and 4chan and just go fucking do it.
>>
>>18188353

OP, God here. I can see that you're not going to reject the pact, but I like you, so I will add a boon to your inevitable future.

If you accept the pact, it will work in every way, but when it comes time for Satan to collect your soul, you will be given an out.

Clearly you were meant to live out this stereotypical trashy story of making a deal with the devil and becoming famous, and I, God, am not going to stand in your way. So remember me when Satan comes in your window and begins to rape you.
>>
>>18188364
>I am willing to sell my soul or do whatever it takes to make sure my goal happens 100%.

Well put in the other 99.9% before you go selling your soul. I mean fuck, sell yoru soul if you want to Im not telling you what to do, but thats not how you become great and you already know it.

Get over it. Go do it.
>>
File: corey_haim.jpg (235KB, 1500x1036px) Image search: [Google]
corey_haim.jpg
235KB, 1500x1036px
>>18188312
>>
>>18188375
>>18188384

It's not something that I can just "go fucking do" at all times. It takes days, weeks, months to cultivate talent. I am willing to put in the work and effort and I plan on it. Shit, I already am by studying and taking active steps towards my goal. I have a plan and I'm following it. What I'm asking for is to sell my soul to guarantee that this will happen, and for it to happen sooner.

>>18188383
Birthed by trash. I still want to go through with this and I figured /x/ of all places would know, I have yet to receive a legitimate response as to how to do it though.
>>
>>18188383
See, Anon?

Even God knows about the hot, firery penetration that your boy-pussy will have to undergo for all eternity just so you can be a Hollywood cuck in L.A. for a few years.
>>
File: 7C-3.jpg (43KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
7C-3.jpg
43KB, 600x450px
>>18188353
So you want to be Bojack Horseman. Enjoy, faggot.

>also pic related
>>
>>18188353
You want attention. You want to be revered. For millions to know your name.

The mere idea of visualizing millions in their houses, workplaces, in the street, in shops, everywhere talking about you fills you with giddiness.

Except it will never be enough, ever. Each level of fame you achieve will bring the satisfaction you desire, but only for a few weeks, or a few months. Then you will be right where you are now, lusting for the next thing you don't have.

You cannot help others with such a self-aggrandizing drive as your purpose and ultimate desire. You are willing to sell your very soul for this. You must face inwards, into yourself, and work on yourself. There is something profoundly broken inside you, you must find it, address it. Treat this as a life or death issue, diligently pursue all means possible to root this out. Treat it even more than life or death, this is a battle for your soul, your self.

The result of healing yourself inwardly will be greater than all the fame in the world as you can imagine now. It is a lasting peace, the ability to appreciate the existing present rather than constantly living in the future, driven by power-lust.
>>
File: deer.jpg (413KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
deer.jpg
413KB, 1200x900px
>>18188364
Buy 6 mirrors and place them around you before going to sleep, place one on the ceiling and other on the floor. You must avoid sunlight to reach these mirrors or else you will age very rapidly. Make a frog candle out of wax and burn it before going to sleep. Don't go to any woods, in case you get lost and can't see anyone put your shirt on backwards. If you are lazy in your preparation you will be massively disfigured.
>>
>>18188408

Is this what old hollywood people become? Is... is that how Jews are made?
>>
File: Drunk-Miley-Cyrus-652x1024.jpg (200KB, 652x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk-Miley-Cyrus-652x1024.jpg
200KB, 652x1024px
>>18188394
>Implying a connection between talent and fame
pic related
>>
>>18188291

This is the latin incantation and ceremony to sell your soul (for real). Don't do this unless you're 100% serious.

Light a black candle in the backyard during a full moon. Cut the tip of your right ring finger and squeeze two drops into the burning flame.

Then, face toward the full moon and say with all seriousness: TOGGAF MA-I, TOGGAF MA-I, TOGGAF MA-I!!!

Do this seven times as seven is the metaphysical number of the cosmos. It will open a void into the netherrealms and whatever is pictured in your mind's eye while chanting the ancient incantations will come to pass.

Don't say I didn't warn you though... There's no turning back from this.
>>
>>18188410

That's what I'm working on right now. I know that. I do have a self-anggrandizing drive, but I do know when to stop and help others out. It is something I that will not blind me when it comes to helping when I know I can or want to. I am working on myself to prepare for acting courses and acting itself. I know I have to fix whats broken on the inside so I can get the best performance out of myself. I struggle with severe depression and major anxiety. I was prescribed medication for both but refuse to take them as they did nothing for me when I did take them. I am pushing past both now and attempting to ignore them completely so I can leave my comfort zone and give acting my full attention. But I still wish to sell my soul. I want the fame, fortune, and ability to help people, even if it means I join the 27 club.
>>
>>18188433
Or you could just learn to control your childish ego
>>
>>18188439
I don't have an ego. I don't think highly or greatly of myself at all.
>>
OP, it's God again. How about you sell your soul to me in exchange for your desired fantasies.

Here's how the deal works, you suspend disbelief until all your dreams begin coming true. Then all you need to do is accept the fact that I exist, because that's all I want, and I don't even really want that, this is just me fucking around.

What do you say?
>>
My deal is a lot better than Satan's deal, under Satan's deal there is a LOT of butt stuff. Sooooooooooooooooooo much
>>
And demon-penons in your angus ain't nothin' to fuck with...
>>
>>18188444
Either far too intensely young to start fucking up your life on a metaphysical level, or you're intensely stupid. I can't work with someone who doesn't know basic definitions of words. Stay in school.
>>
You seem more like a Constantine type than a Dr. Faustus type, and I really don't think you want to start masturbating onto dead elk or anything like that. If you look above, one of the posters was actually Satan. But I don't think you really want to do that, you just don't know what other kind of deal to make.

But I am luckily browsing /x/ at this very moment, so you have a great opportunity.

>>18188461
and yes this is true. This guy knows.
>>
>>18188464

I am a massive softie. I have never been in a fight in my life nor has anyone ever seriously confronted me. I have always been able to talk my way out of anything, or into anything for that. I wouldn't masturbate onto dead elk at all, but in a circumstance like this I may. What other deals are there?
>>
>>18188463

Fine, maybe I do have an ego. I don't like admitting certain things, but it is a problem I am working on. I am trying my best to get the most mental clarity that I can get. Many things cloud my mind, denying my ego is one of them.
>>
>>18188470

The deal with me, God. You were willing to believe you could make a deal with Satan on 4chan, and maybe it was true. Ask yourself, won't you be depriving yourself of an opportunity if you choose to believe in Satan but not in God?

>>18188452 my deal
>>
>>18188464

I take it straight from scripture man...

"And lo, on the tenth day, the Lord tightened buttholes, and it was good. He tightened them and said unto the shepards, 'Yay, it is for thee that I tighteneth thine chutes of poop and make them chaste against all phallacies, of creature and of man. Go forth unto Ishmael, into the valley of the righteous and tell them of these holy exits upon which I bestow to you." -- Thesellonians 32:46
>>
>>18188444
We can tell that you have self image issues, and hold many irrational beliefs towards your goals and yourself. Even if by any chance you become a successful actor, you won't believe it would be by your own effort. You won't become successful ever if you don't get rid of these irrational ideas in your head, those are only holding you back.
>>
>>18188481

I must have forgot about that one... Looks good, I guess it can be canon now. Apocrypha, dead sea scrolls type of thing. nice one
>>
>>18188473
Your process must include learning what an ego is. Your ego is standing in the way of defining itself, a necessary step before you can attempt to control or kill it.

That said, it's easier - and you've got a far greater chance of success - than the foolishness you've requested in this thread.
>>
>>18188487
Since God's in here posting, you should ask Him for his forgiveness.

It's cool though. You just gotta get to church more often. There's a bake sale tomorrow... See you there, k?
>>
To all trying to stop OP from selling his soul:

Let him. Let him witness his own folly firsthand.
>>
>>18188477
I would take this deal if I believed in it. I hold neutrality towards higher dieties, such as god, but am willing to believe in a satan. This sounds dumb, but it's rational to me.

>>18188482
Self image has also played a huge part into holding me back from fully pursuing acting. I feel as if my physical self image is lacking. I know I'm not ugly, but I also don't think I'm very attractive, although I am told by many that I am. I am not satisfied with myself and never have been. I want to get rid of what negativities float in my head but I do not know how to. The same negative thoughts keep coming back, I know I need to keep them out but I don't know how to.

>>18188494
I don't even know where to start with that.
>>
Wait, who all here is God and who all here is Satan? Show of hands
>>
>>18188503
Nice try Satan...
>>
>>18188505
So far it's:

Faggot OP
Satan
God
Christian 1
Christian 2 (both worried about his anal rape-age by demon-penons)
And three anonymous cucks...
>>
>>18188504

God here, I knew you would reject my deal, so I made this >>18188383 post previously. Say hi to Nic Cage for me.
>>
>>18188514
Would so take your deal if I were OP.
If I could achieve my life goal I swear I'd give everything I currently have, fuck man
>>
>>18188514
I didn't reject it. I gave my view on it. I would accept it if I knew what I had to do.
>>
>>18188512

We're a family ;)
>>
File: Demon-Penons.jpg (153KB, 710x372px) Image search: [Google]
Demon-Penons.jpg
153KB, 710x372px
OP, do we have a deal?
>>
>>18188523
Indeed. We are all Children of the Lord. :)
>>
God here.

>>18188521

You can have my deal. Go ahead, suspend disbelief. You don't need to believe, pray, bullshit or anything. Just suspend judgment until your goal comes true, and then, if you wish, acknowledge my presence.

>>18188522

OP. You are so dumb. You believe in Satan with the utmost faith yet you will not believe in my deal unless it involves a ritual.

Fine, just for OP. "Deal with God" ritual.

You need to full force punch yourself in the balls with both fists at the same time. I am not joking. If it hurts you know you did it right. When you feel this pain, your deal with God will be complete.
>>
>>18188522
Many demons calls themselves god for credibility, he has no godly power. Follow this pact >>18188412 and you will be granted adoration.
>>
>>18188533
>>18188539

So now you have both deals in front of you.
>>
>>18188541

Good point...

God, quick!!! Tell us all something only God would know!
>>
>>18188552

God here. Your mom's name is Brenda.
>>
>>18188533

We have a deal if you tell me what to do. That was stated in my first post and remains as such.

>>18188541
I can't do that due to a change in living situations. The room I'm in isn't truly mine as the closet belongs to someone else and they tend to use it early in the morning.
>>
>>18188539
You understand what I'm willing to do to achieve my goal right?
>>
>>18188556
Man's covenant with God is to cut off the foreskin to mark themselves as the chosen people.

As the Prince of Darkness and the Fallen, I demand more. Remove the head of your loins from the shaft and you shall be anointed in all that you desire.
>>
>>18188539
>punch yourself in the balls
Lol my bf and I literally do this for fun
>kramtoad
>>
>>18188563

God here, my deal is not the same as Satan's deal. You're getting lost in the weeds here. My deal is what I refer to above as "my deal". If you take my deal, this does not mean I necessarily condone all of your future behavior.
>>
>>18188563
>>18188555
>>18188552
Also god tell me my name
>>
>>18188555

Nice try, Satan...

Next time tell us where Jimmy Hoffa is buried, God.
>>
>>18188439
Our society does not teach how to do this. It tries to punish, shame, and reward it away but it just amplifies the lack of control.

>>18188433
You need to see a psychiatrist and a therapist. In addition you need to pursue mindfulness meditation and practices big time. Treat it as a sort of method acting, and it will surely improve the quality of your acting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mindfulness-based_cognitive_therapy

http://mbct.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mindfulness

Mindfulness based cognitive therapy has been scientifically proven to work as good if not better than medication for anxiety and depression.
>>
Is OP even still here or did he kill himself?
>>
>>18188599

I was seeing a therapist for a while back in 2014, a very sweet older lady. She helped a ton. I was considering seeing a therapist again actually. I know I need to clear my mind to really work on myself. Lately, I feel as if I'm trying to 'act' as myself and doing a horrible job at it. I haven't felt like myself for weeks, even months if I'm going to be honest here.

>>18188605
I'm here
>>
>>18188585

Wait... is your mom's name Brenda?
>>
>>18188610

Nope. My mom's name is Momma.

Foiled again, Satan! Haha! I rebuke you in the name of Jesus, amen.
>>
>>18188617

I'm getting a strong feeling her name is Brenda.
>>
Think of an alternative way to see your acting. Not as a means to an end - the admiration of others and wealth - but an end in itself. An art, which is what it is. To appreciate that art and appreciate in partaking in it, to value it and all it has to offer as a creative outlet and a means of self-exploration.

What you give to the audience is not you, it is your art. The connection between artist and audience is about a shared appreciation of the beauty and meaning of that art. With this not only as an understanding but a perception it does not matter if the audience is 10 people or ten million.

The artist isn't just you, but everyone involved in the production, a collaborative effort to make what one cannot. Outside of those directly involved, there is a tradition of the art of acting that spans thousands of years. Generation after generation of the creation and sharing of art, always changing, performances influencing others in a dance of creativity, that has led up to modern acting. Not just acting led up to you being in front of a camera, but the technology of filming and editing, and outwards to the whole society that facilitates it.

This should be humbling yet meaningful: art, including acting is an intimate part of a collective human endeavor, a web of human relationships, to metaphorically put yourself in a spotlight and say "Me! Me!" is to devalue all of this.
>>
>>18188599
>Our society does not teach how to do this
That's correct, but thanks to the miracle of the internets it's possible for op to get started figuring it out
>>
>>18188291
What a dim git, you want to be adored by the mundane? Forget the supernatural, just do what the mundane have done before.

Follow Justin Bieber's example, setup a youtube and other social media accounts. Constantly expose yourself, obviously under a charming light, to people and respond and reply to every comment and the shadowy sea of your audience with "humble" thanks and love for following and supporting you. You don't literally have to fellate people to get them to think you have. Once your fans feel you're some kind of precious child or pet of theirs they have to protect to maintain the happiness and love of they'll do your work for you, look at Pewdiepie and Jontron and all those e-celebs and youtube personalities.

As a result of your sheer fame it won't even matter how good or bad of an actor you are, you'll be a media darling. People will want to interview and hang out with you because you're the celeb that does that instead of isolating yourself like the others. Once you're in you'll need to learn a few tricks of the trade fast though or you'll get used, buried and/or forgotten. I can't teach you everything or much at all really but one of the smartest things is to establish seemingly co-dependent relations with other celebs so they don't try attacking or burying you and if you play your cards right will even defend you if any dirt floats up or happens. To achieve this you'll just have to pester whoever you think you can get away with to let you visit and show up on their vlog or get invited to a party or whatever makes other people you see you with them in a friendly setting and gets the adoring nobodies speculating about nothing. Once you're considered besties they won't want to be the one who tries to cut off a limb and come off as a jerk, so they'll likely just play along as long as you don't say or do anything annoying.
>>
>>18188826
There are other more forceful ways to get in with the in crowd, but if you're too witless and weak to figure anything out to the point you're grovelling to sell what little worth you have off I wouldn't dream of playing hardball yet. You'll get used like a chewtoy.

As for your "career", well job opportunities are a matter of just taking what you can get to make yourself known, get connected and rake up favors/you-owe-mes but here's the thing you don't have to do those under your name. Go with an alias so you get the work and experience but none of the negative press you don't want associated for being a desperate clown doing bit parts, once you get a leg up you can start asking/demanding for certain parts and the ones you're certain you have the capacity to nail are the ones you make sure you get your name in the credits for. I hope you understand what I'm saying here, you don't have a fast track unless you're the kid of someone who already did the work for you. You're going to have to do all the work and more except only let the best work speak for you. So voice work where no one even sees your face but likes your tone, side characters where you appear for less than 10 minutes after days of shooting. Animation, Games, TV, Film, commercials. If you have an opening you take it. All that is what you'll be doing to gain actual acclaim in your circle. You're not going to get anywhere just being being a social media star, that's just a safety net, the backs and necks of your audience to support your climb up the pyramid.

What else? Obviously don't bite the hand that feeds until you've got a bigger meal ticket, keep your mouth shut in general if any hot button issue comes up, probably should stay or at least act like you're still available and a "Regular Guy" no matter how rich, known or well dressed you are so adoring fans feel like they can get close to you no matter their own standing: so keep your whores and gfs off camera.
>>
If you already suffer from anxiety and depression I think great fame is the last thing you need. Paparazzi hounding you and journalists writing gossip articles about you won't help. Then you'll be paranoid that some nut job fan is stalking you and wants to break into your house at night. Hollywood style fame is nothing but a curse in my opinion.
>>
The only way to part with your soul is death. You have to kill yourself and sacrifice yourself to Satan, so that he may grant you a reincarnation as a demon in human form, to have the life you wish.
>>
hows life. taking forever.
>>
>>18188304
Lmao. I've been involved in the industry for sixteen years and let me tell you the only magic that works is the magic of who you know. If you send me your credit card information I can introduce you to Satan, though.
>>
>>18188304
so best case scenario is that you become a successful actor and the illuminati's tool or you wake up from their control and are driven insane or assassinated for trying to expose them.

u should just meditate instead 2bh
>>
>>18188444
you're confusing ego with self-esteem. the self esteem issue is an imbalance in your solar plexus and us something you will need to address if your going to be any good at acting.

what is the purpose of fame and the ability to influence people if you scwander that power by being self-absorbed and unenlightened?
>>
Is your goal not to be a faggot?
>>
>>18188431
>TOGGAF MA-I TOGGAF MA-I
>>
>>18188291
>selling your soul

People who look to the occult only for immediate gain will do nothing or worse. The occult is not a tool
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.