[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about fairies, /x/. I hear it's not wise to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

File: 3.jpg (54KB, 418x583px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
54KB, 418x583px
Tell me about fairies, /x/.

I hear it's not wise to fuck with them.
>>
>>18188166
I'm a fairy and I want guys to fuck with me ;)
>>
my parents saw a fairy in a Glenn just before I was born, they always tell me about it. This year my dad had to got to a witches house in a forest in southern Ireland to fix electric poles around her area and she knew about it and all this other stuff and scared the shit out of my dad he couldn't sleep all week.
>>
>>18188185
oh and she built a tower beside her house for fairies to live in
>>
>>18188166

Fairies are little fucking demon fags.

Don't mess with their shit.

There is zero benefit to dealing with them.

Stick with the elves. They, at least, will give you a chance.

Fairies are fucking tards and I hate the fuck out of them. Like mosquitoes but 1000x worse. Fuck fairies.

Not wise to fuck with them? Don't even fucking look at them. Don't look for them. Don't think about them. They're basically like little embodiments of schizophrenia and terrible manic depression. I can't stress enough that you shouldn't deal with them.
>>
>>18188397
How does one tell the difference between what you are calling elves and fairies?
>>
Leave food for them to eat. Never eat their food.
>>
>>18188397
had any experiences with them anon?
>>
>>18189578
Elves are bigger, and probably rarer. Like fairies are no bigger than midgets (usually much smaller like the pic) and elves are the size of small children, like 10 year olds. As far as I perceive or whatever.

>1819594
Not for certain, but if I did, they were repressed. I guess I get the feeling from stories I've read. This modern idea of them being nice little creatures is not at all close to the Celtic and Germanic origins of them being little mischievous bastards at best.

Do I have strong feelings about fairies? yes. Have I ever dealt with them personally? Hopefully not.
Do I have a negative opinion about meth? yes. Have I ever tried it? No. Same with fairies. I just don't want people making a mistake.
>>
>>18188166
God is that guy with the A grades and honey wife.
Satan is that guy with the jealous attitude and sick harley.
Oberon is that kid in the corner no-one talks to because he is quiet and never really bothers anyone yet knows like...all the martial arts...and thus must not be fucked with.
>>
File: 1469147862836.jpg (35KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469147862836.jpg
35KB, 426x600px
>>18188166
I cant confirm much because the fuckers hide to well but I can say what I know. I saw once as a child and I'll never forget it. While I'm probobly not as qualified (lol) as some of the other people here I can try and tell what I know, I've studied the subject but finding a credible source is difficult.

>Threat Level varies from harmless to to will actually kill you, but most seem to to be in between.
>More often then not I'm pretty sure they dont really appear as the fantasy depiction, unless they do. Either its a Sylph, Pixie or perhaps the form was taken as "what you perceive" bullshit.
>Don't eat their food or dance with them.
>They "can" offer "wonderful gifts" but seeking them out for this is not only a dick move but it requires a lot of effort. In short: dont.
>They dont take debts lightly.
>I will never have my own Navi and go on dank adventures
>>
>>18188397

They're nicer in America(see:Cherokee little people). They're VERY playful and will only deal with you if you can take a joke, they specifically love children and child like people. They're not really bad, as much as they get bored easy. They only do the real bad stuff to assholes.
>>
>>18189685
>fairies are no bigger than midgets
You watch too many movies or read too many Victorian era books. In the real lore, some are bigger than humans and some are indistinguishable. Some are outright malevolent and some are just chaotic neutral (but still dangerous).
>>
>>18189755

tell us the story, if you would?
>>
>>18189827
Well I was about 12-13 I think, going through a really hard time in my life, probobly the worst time of my life or right before. I started crying and having a mental breakdown from an anxiety attack in my room. and it all just vanished in the total of two seconds the Fairy appeared. I still remember her slightly "dusty" looking I guess being the best way to describe it. I blinked and she was gone but I wasn't upset anymore.

Lame story I know, and it could have easily been a hallucination (thought I never really had any) I believe it really was one though.
>>
>>18188166
I saw a bunch around 2005, that was my first time visiting san francisco.
>>
Do you retards honestly believe this shit?
>>
>>18189909
Get out, Summer is over.
>>
>>18189918
Sounds like a salty fag who actually believes in faeries.
>>
You can see them? Like with your actual eyes?
>>
Faries used to be called elemental beings, they were known to emerge from trees, stone, soil, etc.
>>
They're connected to nature intrinsically.
They know secrets of nature.
They're much more likely to watch you than interact.
Respect(to them, nature, and wild animals) is very important.
They can trick the way you notice things, making themselves invisible, or confusing you so you get lost.
They have access to some kind of hidden place, through hidden entrances that are all over.
>>
>>18189772
Don't mention them after dark unless you want to see them.. my great grandfather was a shaman/medicine man for the Cherokee people I have heard of them since I was younger they are essentially tree spirits or woods spirits if you will.. Respect them and DON'T underestimate them...
>>
>>18189953
If they contact you yes..
>>
>>18189995
How would you do that?
>>
>>18189988

"The everyday cultural world of the Cherokee includes spiritual beings. Even though the beings are different from people and animals, they are not considered "supernatural", but are very much a part of the natural, real world. Most Cherokee at some point in their lives will relate having had an experience with these spiritual beings.

A group of spiritual beings still spoken of by many Cherokee is the Little People. They cannot be seen by man unless they wish it. When they allow themselves to be seen, they appear very much like any other Cherokee, except they are very small, and have long hair, sometimes reaching all the way to the ground.

The Little People live in various places; rocky shelters, caves in the mountains or laurel thickets. They like drumming and dancing and they often help children who appear to be lost. Not just those geographically lost, but children who appear saddened and confused. They are also known to be quite mischievous at times. The Little People should be dealt with carefully, and it is necessary to observe some traditional rules regarding them.

They don't like being disturbed and may cause a person who continually bothers them to become "puzzled" throughout life. Because of this, traditional Cherokees will not investigate or look when they believe they hear Little People. If one of the Little People is accidentally seen, or if he or she chooses to show himself, it is not to be discussed or told of for at least seven years. It is common practice to not speak about the Little People after nightfall."

When I was young I would see them around Chucalissa forrest areas(near Memphis). All pleasant. Allot of my friends/family who are South Eastern Cherokee have a story about them, if they don't they know someone in their family who has.

I had family stories told to me from a young age about how they helped my ancestors hide from the trail of tears.

I've moved to old Ute territory, hear pretty much the same stories from them.
>>
>>18190036
i wish i could believe you
cause i loved it
>>
>>18189886
top kek
>>
Free bump.
>>
How would you even go about fucking with a fairy even if you wanted to?
>>
>>18192741

Lack of respect. You here lots of stories about them pranking people, or confusing the crap out of them; usually that person was a dick, they noticed, and started having fun.
It sounds dumb, but respect/calmness/kindness is often your best defense against the unknown/things you don't understand.
>>
>>18192767
Where can I find the source data for this research?
>>
>>18192767
Stop spamming this to every other thread
>>
>>18192784
You don't, it's a complimentary shitpost.
>>
>>18192767
shitty meme infographic with made up data
>>
i heard they are the same thing as ayy lmao's
>>
>>18193654
Yes, they are. Those, uh, entities or whatever read your mind and project into it an illusion that you would expect--little people in Middle Ages, extraterrestrials now. Of course it depends on the person.
>>
>>18188166
From starters, don't EVER call them with this word starting from F. Call them "the good people", for example. They hate being called like that.
They are not good nor bad. They live a different life than us, and sometimes they get into our dimension. If you respect them and you are kind, you'll be fine and sometimes they'll even bless you with something. Understimate, disrespect or hurt them, and you are completely fucked.
>>
>>18193654
This is an over simplification, we don't really know. What we do know, is that they are shape-shifters. They are both here and there, and nowhere at the same time. Space-time doesn't apply to them, because they belong to a place where those concepts do not exist.

I would say they live very close to our Dreams and Imagination.
>>
>>18194474
One should avoid to interact with them, because they have their own taboos, which will get you into a world of hurt if you accidentally trip over one of those.
>>
>>18194489
It depends. Sometimes they can help you, and you can forge a pact with them. But you must always know the terms of this pact. If, as you say, break the pact or stumble upon a taboo, you are fucked.

One of the most known taboos is to accept food from them. Never do this. They have their rules, and they are extremely strict with them. Once you have contact with them, you are under their "laws", on their hands. That's why it's dangerous to go meet them. They will meet you if they want.
>>
I suggest reading at least An Encyclopedia of Fairies linked in
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18043302/#q18052698
and if possible the entire thread and the books linked on it.
>>
>>18194486
Fays are etheric beings, and the etheric level does exist in space and time.
>>
>>18194619
>the etheric level does exist in space and time.
define etheric.
>>
>>18194612
The one by Patrick Harpur is very good. Totally recommend.
I also got the Enciclopedia of Fairies. Very entertaining reading, but only covers celtic and british fays and it does not go very deep.
>>
>>18192766
Like werewolves
>>
>>18188166
It's not even wise to talk about them.
>>
>>18194676
5D; above a singular timeline but not transcendent of Universal Reality.
>>
>>18194731
I thought Earth's etheric plane was 4D transitioning into 5D?
>>
I enjoy things related to the supernatural as more of a hobby than anything else, so without getting too detailed (at least because of what I've seen in this thread) can anyone describe what exactly a Fairy is? My question is moreso focused on the being itself rather than any powers or abilities it may or may not have
>>
>>18194830
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_dimensionshyperdimensions12.htm
>>
>>18194929
thank you kind anon
>>
They are really just the clants of Mither Mages
>>
>>18188166

They wear boots. You gotta believe me. I saw with my own two eyes.
>>
File: Faye.png (166KB, 556x384px) Image search: [Google]
Faye.png
166KB, 556x384px
Faries are cute! CUTE!
>>
>>18188185
ireland sounds like a great place for this stories, i wanna go there
>>
File: mab.jpg (89KB, 489x359px) Image search: [Google]
mab.jpg
89KB, 489x359px
>>18195344
And Mab is the cutest of them all!
>>
>>18197123
Moar ?
>>
>>18189685
>elves are the size of small children, like 10 year olds.
l-lewd~

what if we all have a flock of invisible fairies following us around all the time for various reasons?

>>18190032
>if THEY contact YOU
>how would you do that.
you dont, fuckmook

>>18193654
>>18194337
>>18194486
they exist in the beast behind all perceptions.
as such, they are emanations of the one true god, much like we are, but moreso they are attuned to the practical qualities of being in touch with the universe.
>>
>>18197223
im possessed by a flock of fairies that i want to write my book for me [a fantasy story about the akashic records, where the stories of souls are recorded and guided between lives, which can be entered by those who understand the reality there as it truly is.]

ama, after i come back from a smoke
>>
>>18197230
am back, go ahead and ask me about my gifted insanity
>>
>>18197123
Mab is a cute!
>>
>>18197186
Graphic novel called Beauty
>>
>>18197900
Thanks
>>
>>18189755
Why shouldn't you eat or dance with them?
>>
>>18198997
Their food is a poison that kills your physical body ("disconnecting" it from the etheric and higher levels) but without causing the second death of the etheric body, in short, leaving you trapped inside the etheric realm).
Time passes in a different way in their "dimension". Stay there for an one hour dance, and here much more time will have passed. Folklore reports people coming back from Fairyland and crumbling to dust after eating our normal food, because a very long time passed here and they were "out of lifespan", so to say.
>>
>>18188166
For traps go to /b/
>>
>>18200111
I hear the time thing ALOT but then other times they say time has no meaning where they are. Nice how its both at the same time.
>>
What do i do to get on ur level of spiritual awareness
>>
File: 1439352872519.png (416KB, 623x527px) Image search: [Google]
1439352872519.png
416KB, 623x527px
>>18188166
Come on /x/. Do you really believe in fairies? Are you four?
>>
>>18188397
I would love to know how well-adjusted you are irl.
>>
>>18188166
I want to fuck a fairy?
>inb4 go to the gay bar
Where do I find them and how do I get them to approach me so I can give them some love? Not affraid of death in the slightest.
>>
>>18200132
No, it's not both. My opinion was stated before, in the "place" where the creatures of faery dwell, time passes, but in a different way. If you are referring to post >>18194486, ask that Anon for sources. On my part, I will point you to >>18194612. Get the books there, specially Monsters, Daimonic Reality and An Encyclopedia of Fairies. Greer's categories may be somewhat rigid, though there are good reasons to use them. Read Monsters' chapter on Spirits too, and Harpur's book for softer classes. It is important to keep both frameworks in mind when dealing with such phenomena.
>>
>>18200203
Get "The Tree of Enchantment" from the link in post >>18194612.
>>
>>18189953
Some people can. If you do see one though, pretend you can't. If they notice you looking and ask which eye, they'll ruin the eye you answer with.

It feels like chewing on tin foil to look at them. They usually blend in with crowds, maybe looking a bit off. Another friend who could see them said they smelled like rotting plants. He was a lot more bold than I was and ended up going insane after fucking with them. Dude sent me a text one day telling me he was going to approach one, then I heard nothing until a message at 3am that night saying "I can't fix everything" then vanished for three days until he reappeared in a psych ward. I don't talk to him anymore because he still tries to get me involved with them but can't really talk outside of borderline word salad. I saw them a lot in Oregon and Texas, not so much where I live now.
>>
I've heard you're not supposed to talk shit about them or they'll fuck you up
>>
There anything you can do to help out the little folk? Leave out some food or something?
>>
>>18201168
Ask for her queen to be back on /x/.
>>
>>18197256
ok gareth, tell us oh humble ωεσρ
>>
>>18188166
>yea dude fairys are real
>they either want to be your friend or want to kill you
wow nice covered all your bases there almost as good as horoscopes :]]]]]]]
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.