[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I'm not sure if any of you can help me or give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-09-30-18-51-46.png (32KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-30-18-51-46.png
32KB, 540x960px
Hey guys I'm not sure if any of you can help me or give me advice but here's my situation. For awhile now I've been living in a 2 bed one bath apartment. Small and cluttered as you'd expect. For a few months I've been having an uneasy feeling at night. Slightly after 11pmish. It's the feeling I'm not alone. I don't feel watched usually. A week or two ago I was talking to this girl I like and I mentioned I always checked the corners when I come out of my room at night. I've dealt with ghosts before and the whatever you call it lady said to acknowledge their presence. I told her I check and look around so they know I know their there. I'm starting to think that was bad. For the past few nights the feeling has been getting worse. I'm always uncomfortable in my room. It gets cold over me and I feel weighted while laying down. My dog growls at my closet or just anywhere near it. What do I do and what should I expect. I'm sorry if this is shit I just need some help anons. Please respond asap.
>>
you shouldn't have acknowledge it.

Also, you have a Jinn in your house.
>>
>>18184480
Can you explain to me what it is? I'm not like very smart on the ghost side of spooky stuff
>>
Please anons nights coming and I'm scared
>>
About that time again, aye?
>>
Perform the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram OP. If you want to go a little less nuclear, a smudging will also work.
>>
>>18184650
What do you mean?
>>
I just want some serious answers that don't involve any more spirits
>>
me one bed one bath
smaller and cluttereder

try communicating with ghost
>>
>>18184652
Just messing with you. But seriously try an unbroken line of salt and sage at the door of your room and the closet. I've never got back on whether that works so you'll tell me in a minute, yeah?
No fussing about, make it quick. If you don't have sage standalone check your spices one of them might have it mixed in. Should work just as well, or not. Again, you'll tell me.
>>
>>18184652
You should tell us more about your past of dealing with ghosts plz
>>
>>18184659
Done sage in my past experiences but that was back with my parents a few years back
>>18184658
Of course. I can start with my first like memorable experience I'll make a different post with a green text.
>>
>>18184664
Well, did the sage work? If so why not try it again?
>>
I think that just because someone doesn't believe in evil or afterlife, he's exempt from bad stuff happening to him. My advice is do something, never stay cross armed.
>>
>be me
>be 15 and a loser
anyway fast forward to ghosty shit
>brushing my teeth one night and I feel like I'm being watched.
>out of the corner of my eye I see a man sized shadow with a top hat I'm assuming on
>look where I thought I saw it and of course it wasn't there
>see him many times over the years and have come to the conclusion he's not meaning me harm.
The only spooky experience worth talking about is this.
>scary shit keeps happening in old house
>parents notice
>mom doesn't believe in ghosts but even thinks somethings wrong
>dad contacts ghost hunting team or some wanna be ghost adventures type team
>do their regular thermal camera stuff
>one thing they did with me was a radio skipping thing
>after a few minutes of inaudible skips I hear my name
>we want anon
>they advise us to contact a priest and talked to my parents about stuff I still don't know.
>>
>>18184666
It didn't have any results in my case. Read my shit greentext. Shadow man went away recently without salt and sage.
>>
>>18184673
Feel free to ask any questions or anything. Just know this "haunting" isn't anything insane just some mild stuff
>>
Maybe it was after you because you were the younger one. After you grew, it stopped?
>>
>>18184693
>Maybe it was after you because you were the younger one. After you grew, it stopped?
Well it's happening again but it's not the same. As I used to see and not really feel them as much. This specific time I feel a lot and have seen nothing.
>>
>>18184678
I guess that one's out of the advice book then. We'll probably hear you just did it wrong though or something.

>>18184673
I've had a similar experience. Except for a few things.
For one it was the usual sleep paralysis episode, lying flat on my back, lights off in the room, the door was open for some reason with the light in the hall on but I don't recall leaving that door open.
The more important thing is the shadow person was in a cloak, slid over like you've probably read about.
I figure that was about it for me, but I still tried to move and after a while I think I might have cashed in some kind of benevolent favor because this bright light came from the mirror across the room and the shadow figure went fleeing to the darkest part of the room like the cops had shown up.

Woke up out of breath and confused.

Memory's been fuzzy ever since and I've heard the same from others who've had similar experience along with emotional oddities. This one girl way back around circa 2010 /x/ who was a normie swimmer beforehand spoke of how afterward she lost all her passion for life. Family, friends, boyfriend, swimming. Just couldn't feel anything for it. Some other weird stuff was brought up over our discussion, but that's not really relevant to you right now.
>>
>>18184708
I probably did do it wrong. It's just I'm connecting the dots on this one because of the last time. "We want "insert my name here". They weren't mean before and this is the first thing that's happened since then and it's more noticeable to me. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18184715
So no memory problems, feelings of being emotionally drained, negative thoughts or stuff like that?
I don't mean to get freudian but before all this stuff now was there anything about 11pm before that might make you nervous or feel down? Parents calling it a night and leaving you feeling vulnerable? The neighborhood getting quiet giving you a sense of foreboding? Anything normal like that which might have produced a psychological apprehension towards that time of night?
>>
>>18184730
Now that you mention it I have been feeling really depressed for about a month or two. In bed a lot sad. A lot of headaches too and some speech problems like stuttering.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160914-032954.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160914-032954.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Everything is an ad.

#adslivesmatter #everywhere #shoutout #to #my #nigga #ooh-ooh #and #my #bruh #bruh #that #boy #ray-ray
>>
>>18184744
>When did this become Mountain Dew
It didn't. Mountain Lightning is an offbrand version of MD.

God you people are really gat
>>
>>18184733
Not sure where to go from here to be honest, I'd just suggest getting involved in things that lift your spirits. Clubs, exercise, sports, taking a walk and seeing sights, making and hanging out with friends, sort out your diet and make sure you're getting all the essential vitamins. Positive stuff like that.

Sorry if it doesn't seem very cerebral or helpful advise, but basically to give a warning as to the importance of the simple things in life: the last lass sort of just let herself keep slipping in her problem until those things that could and should support here were all there but didn't mean anything.
I mean spirits or no, that's a very vulnerable mental state to be in as a person.

Also I'd get that headache checked out if I were you, tell your doctor to set you up with scans and all that. That could just plain be a brain damage matter building up, would explain the stutter.

Now while I don't advise not going to a therapist when you need to, I would advise avoiding telling your doctor about ghosts and what not before you get a regular scan or chances are you'll end up just getting fast tracked to pills first. If everything checks out health wise and you're still worried then you can try talking about what's making you depressed first and if you feel comfortable with the person go into the more bizarre stuff.
>>
>>18184764
All help is appreciated anon. Thanks for the help.
>>
Cancerous thread.
>>
>>18184782
Noted
>>
>>18184469
Prepare for buttsecks op, that thing is going to rape you
>>
>>18184469

If serious, I may be able to help. Where are you from OP?
>>
>>18184797
California
>>
>>18184715
So they referred to themselves in plural indicating more than one? And they didn't elaborate on what they meant by wanting you and your folks haven't cleared any of this up?
Might want to give them a call.
>>
>>18184813
Is there an easier way of contacting you? Kik insta etc? I can respond much easier there and give more info.
>>
>>18184844
Sorry, no.
I've not really been privy with all these chat and message services, probably wouldn't be on 4chan if I were, plus as I admitted I've only really got hearsay to distill no solid advice.

A happy ending or conclusion at all to one of these cases would be nice, but I doubt it will happen because of my involvement. Still would be good to hear, so like I said call your parents if things get dicey. If they could call ghost hunters to keep safe they must be open minded to hear your piece.

Also this girl from before, did you tell her how her advice went sour? I'd think if you could talk to her about this to begin with you can do it again and she'd want to help out and make amends for putting you in dire straits.
>>
>>18184469

Poor ghost lost his hat ;--;
>>
>>18184871
Considering this was years ago I doubt I could find the ghost hunter lady that said to acknowledge them. Also to answer your previous question yes they said we as in a group. Could that mean something.
>>
File: MFPS new logo.jpg (54KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
MFPS new logo.jpg
54KB, 851x315px
I am a member of Munroe Falls Paranormal Society (MFPS). You can contact me with any questions at [email protected] or go to our website at www.munroe-falls-paranormal-society.com. Although we are located in Ohio, we have helped people worldwide, sometimes simply through email or phone. We'll be glad to help!
>>
>>18184940
Called the number on your site. No answer. I'm the California area code hopefully you'll get back to me soon
>>
>>18184887
>Could that mean something.
Maybe, it's vague and confusing from the various testimonies.

Some claim to have seen multiple in one place but I haven't heard anything about them being associated. Though the groups are sometimes described as curious and interested in observing rather than interacting or causing harm. Sometimes.

I wouldn't advise chancing contact though since Lions can be seen surveying their territory in a docile manner as well, doesn't mean they don't attack anything in sight when it's time to hunt.

We go from uncertain to the even more dubious now so fair warning if any lurkers can't swallow further bullshit. This is your stop.
I didn't want to weird you out more than you already are but with the swimmer girl's case after her sleep paralysis incident she said she could feel some presence hanging over her shoulder.
According to her it was very spiteful and chatty, frequently encouraging self harm, sun worship and deriding her. Schizophrenia? Fits the bill, but it didn't explain everything.

One of the things that unnerved me is it seemed not to take to my chatting with her. Didn't matter my post structure it would know when I was the one probing and seemed to think I was a troublemaker, which was rich coming from it though it also seemed amused when I guessed something right about it and it even tried to guess my name in turn. Only came 3 letters short but all the others were in the right order.

This is significant because my first name isn't English or common, it would take an astronomical guess. So basically I made a strategic withdrawal.

To get to the point one of the things she claimed it claimed was that that there are others, but they all stalk and bother people for their own reasons in their own way.

tl;dr Keep your distance and wits about you. From the best cases the conclusion is ambiguous, from the worst cases it's always bad.
Don't know what they want you for, but you likely don't need anything from them.
>>
>>18185015
I'm just scared of physical harm anon. I have one hour until the spooks usually start happening I'll post in the thread like this "11:01 tap on wall" or whatever just for documentation I guess.
>>
>>18185032
Right, I'll be here until it subsides.
>>
>>18185055
Thank you anon. I just hope I'm not going crazy.
>>
10:35 started early tonight
Bangs in the ceiling above my closet. No way anyone could be up there because I'm in an apartment.
>>
>>18185095
Bangs on window not sure if it's related to ghost or a stupid animal I'll brush this one off
>>
>>18185095
>>18185117
What floor are you on? Don't need the room number or anything, just need to know if it's likely anything could get up there.
Also is there any pattern to the banging?
>>
>>18185126
It's a one floor I can post pictures of the area tomorrow so you can make an assumption on if it was an animal or not. Also not really just a loud thud. Sounds forceful and intentional.
>>
>>18185138
>I can post pictures of the area
No, that's fine. Probably best not to compromise your security any more than it already is. I'll take your word for it.

Now if you saw anything actually weird you can't explain like a levitating books you can record that and post it, so long as it doesn't end up providing a map of your place. If anyone wanted to do some late night shopping while you're distracted by weird noises you'd be handing them the keys to your apartment with so much as shot of a window you leave unlocked or something like that.

Which reminds me, if all else fails get a room at a cheap hotel, call the cops and find a new place. Sometimes simply not putting up with it is the best choice.
>>
>>18185185
I just remembered in my closet there's a weird power box looking thing do you think a ghost would like being near that?
>>
>>18185204
>power box looking thing
What? Like a Fuse box? You sure you don't have something funny going on in there? Ask an electrician to have it checked.
>>
>>18185235
I have no clue what it is. It's not a fuse box
>>
11:43 feel weighted down in bed still able to move obviously can't sleep because of the cold feeling.
>>
>>18185369
Can you describe the sensation of weight and cold? Does it feel like you are becoming heavier and colder or that you are being weighed down by something else and the room is colder and you're losing heat.
You should probably look into buying a thermometer too, to measure these things. Measure yourself and something else for comparison like a glass of water.
>>
>>18185386
Well the weight is like a pushed down sensation but not very forceful. The cold is like around me it feels my hairs are up but I'm not like worried
>>
>>18185386
Also will do
>>
>>18185395
>but I'm not like worried
Well staying calm is good, but be careful acclimation to imminent danger is what did in the Dodo.
>>
>>18185405
12:06 slight chest pain in right side of my chest probably unrelated
>>
12:23 imma lay on my couch my chest hurts bad
>>
>>18185442
Is it an internal pressure pain or like bruised ribs?
Might want to get that x-rayed too, go with a full check up while you're at it. Blood, piss, the lot.
>>
>>18185451
Ive just been getting chest pains lately I'm confident it's unrelated and yea it's internal pain.
>>
>>18185458
Well if it's internal you definitely need to get that x-rayed. If it were just bruised ribs you could probably sleep it off but if you've got some kind of growth you'll want to handle that before it's causing breathing problems.
>>
>>18185469
Yea I live like 5 steps from a hospital too lmao
>>
1:20 gonna go back to my bed to sleep wish me luck
>>
>>18185569
You seemed to cope well so you should be ok.
>>
lite bump
>>
Good morning anons. Last night was very very calm. Just the usual weighed sensation and stuff. Should I keep you posted or just call it a day and let it 404?
>>
>>18186450
My suggestion is this, get those check ups done on Monday or earlier if somewhere's open over the Weekend. Sort anything out that needs sorting, get the thermometer and all that, start the whole positive living thing. See if you can get an electrician to check that box in your closet too.
If things are still feeling weird this same time then with no other explanation, make another thread and contact your folks if it gets worse.
>>
>>18184469
You got some terrible, terrible advice. You never, ever acknowledge these things. You basically invited it, accommodated it. So yeah it's going to get progressively worse now.
>>
>>18184658
If he doesn't have sage a candle can be used instead
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.