[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many times have you "died"? What happened after?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

File: a0642029519_10.jpg (60KB, 977x700px) Image search: [Google]
a0642029519_10.jpg
60KB, 977x700px
How many times have you "died"? What happened after? Is this the same world you started in?

I'm not talking about mandela affect crap, I mean times when you really should have died but somehow didn't.
>>
>I'm not talking about mandela affect crap

Oh you let me hopes up

*closes thread*
>>
>>18181329
Fine, let's talk about that too. What you got?
>>
>>18181297
At least 3 times, each time people's opinions change about me even though all they should have felt was sad that I was injured but I would get happier people or pissed off or even forgotten me completely even though they talked to me the previous day.

I believe every time you sleep you may or may not slip into another universe and sometimes your dreams or thoughts are the other universe.
>>
>>18181297
Car crash at 16, turned left into oncoming traffic without stopping, came out with only a small scar on my face because I have darker skin that scars easily. I should've died there but didn't, that whole experience really got rid of my teenage sense of immortality.
>>
Once, maybe

>on side of road
>drunk driver
>he swerves right at me but some how misses?
>hits telephone poll behind me
>it falls a foot away from me
>mad, blue, flaming powerline lands two inches next to me

had a clear feeling of "waking up" finding myself surrounded by things that nearly killed me
>>
At least 3, though I feel like it could be more.

I only remember the last two;

In February, the power steering randomly went out in my car as I was driving, and I careened into a ditch. My car was Completely fucked but I somehow walked away without a scratch.

In July, I took two drugs together that interacted in such a way that they caused my heart to stop. As I was drifting off, I got a cigarette craving, which was enough to inspire my half-year body to throw all its remaining energy in to one last huge gulp of air, which like caused an adrenaline dump and I sat up like nothing ever happened. Best cigarette ever btw.

Both of these events lead to my life becoming significantly more erratic than it had been before
>>
This actually has been bothering me a lot recently..

>be 13
>Colorado copper hill
>Skiing for a while, Not half bad
>end of the day decide to ski to the bottom
>Take a black diamound trail unknowingly
> see lady standing on Hill and I crash into her going at least fifty miles

I woke up surrounded by the Medical team and they were amazed I was even moving. recently i've had weird memories about hitting that lady this past week and not surviving.
>>
>>18181595
but how was the lady?
>>
>>18181744
I never found out, she wasn't around when I came too
>>
I got stabbed in the back of my neck and head. i was bleeding out for a while waiting on the ambulance. I was pretty calm the whole time, the bouts of unconsciousness were actually really nice and inviting. the pain wasn't so bad, the warm and slippery thick blood rapidly cooling was disturbing but i remember playing with the puddles. I dunno if it's the same world or not. it doesn't matter either way though. at least not yet.
>>
I died when I saw Hi-loli Clit-on.
>>
>>18181297
>around age 12
>walking home from convenience store
>all of the sudden a pick up truck swerves onto the sidewalk and starts driving along towards me gaining speed
>start running, it's only a couple of feet away
>truck veers back onto the road

Honestly I don't know what the fuck that was about, it was like they were just fucking with me, it followed me for like 10 seconds (felt longer, but probably just fear). Told my parents about it when I got back and they didn't believe me for some reason.
>>
>be me at 11 or so
>biking home from a friend's house on the weekend, maybe 3 or 4pm
>he lived on a cul-de-sac which curved before meeting the next street
>I'm ripping around the corner taking the turn really low like a motorcycle
>as I come around the corner I see a sedan coming through
>it had swerved into the next lane because someone parked on the street
>I realize the tire is right in front of me, I'm some 8 inches aboce the road, bike is sliding out from under me, literally perfectly lined up to get my head run over
>miraculously pull myself upright before the driver even honks
>look back as the car speeds away, bike home in shock

I distinctly recall as I took the turn thinking oh no, I went too low my bike is sliding out, then I saw the car. No idea how I pulled upright.
>>
File: fuuuuuuccccckkk.png (9KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuuuuccccckkk.png
9KB, 600x347px
I almost died from alcohol poisoning almost a year ago. At one point as I was blacking out in the shower, I actually felt this peaceful feeling, kinda like "Fuck, if I do die right now, I don't give a shit" which is out of character for me as I have a real problem with death.
>>
>>18181297
ive committed 100 suicides
>>
You're all idiots.
This isn't "Have you ever come close to dying?"
This is "IF YOU HAVE DIED BEFORE AND REINCARNATED/CAME BACK/SWITCHED UNIVERSES/ETC". Fucking hell.
>>
>>18182010
How does it feel to change universes? It would be seamless would it not?
>>
When I was around five or six years old I plugged in this one nightlight, thing is I held it by the prongs as I put it in the wall. Everything jolted and I physically got pushed back, whether it be involuntary or from the force of the shock I'm not sure, all I know is I surely could have died. Nothing really changed and I don't have any spoopy /x/ magical connection to the universe or what have you so theres not much to say on that front.
>>
>>18182025
I wouldn't think so.
You're in the same, for all we know, universe.
You don't switch.
If you switch, I imagine it'd feel comparable to death.
>>
>>18181297
>used to be edgy psycho kid in a trenchcoat,tried to shoot up a school
>was on bathsalts unrelated but you get the idea i was crazy
>get serious bowel blockage almost have to resort to shitbag
>starving for a month throw all food up
>start throwing up MY OWN SHIT
>deathbed crying out for my mother im alone in the house
>so weak i feel warmth
>ohshit.jpg
>is this death?
>think am i ready to die? Of course so i keep repeating in ready to die
>5 min. Of entering death with euphoria
>im not Christian so i say science made me SUPER HIGH AF
>it just stops all of a sudden and im like uhhh ok
>thanks death
Im better now and after i was just magically healed i didnt want to kill anybody but now im super depressed and i feel like my life should have ended with a bullet to the brain via swat team
>too late to kill my classmates high schools over and ive been grated empathy
>>
>>18182044
I was the kid on the bike, for me there was just an abrupt switch from sliding out to pulling my bike up, like I was 8 inches from the road and something pulled me back upright.

I'd think switching universes is like those weird blinks where something changed but you're not sure what.
>>
>>18181297

1/2 bottle of vicodin mixed with whisky -> woke up the next day.

3/4 fifth ever clear -> Woke up the next day in vomit no alcohol poisoning.

Took some medicine when I was a little kid that should of killed me ended up in the hospital with memories of it apparently I lived.

My liver is still fine. I've had a few other times that just felt the same. It was like a seamless transition where it was like nothing happened or very little of the cause happened. It's weird knowing you had to of died yet things kept moving on and experiences kept coming. It's like suddenly blinking over to a parallel existence where whatever caused the death didn't happen or wasn't enough to kill.
>>
>>18181342

What say you about 'prophetic' dreams? Would they fit your
>you may or may not slip into another universe and sometimes your dreams or thoughts are the other universe

Ive only had a hand full of em, and they're usually about things totally irrelevant and generally "foggy"
>>
File: bike crash.jpg (195KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
bike crash.jpg
195KB, 620x413px
>>18181297
More times than I'd like to OP. Is it the same world whether I wake up after a night's sleep or a close call with death? We'll never know but here's one of my experiences.

>12 years old
>warm sunny autumn day
>get home from school, left keys inside that day
>no one home, doors locked
>go backyard, grab my bike
>bike around til parents get home
>biking around neighborhood having a blast
>cross street
>BAM
>everything goes black
>wake up middle of the street yards away where I crossed
>dazed, confused, body numb, blood dripping down head (no helmet)
>"wuts happening?"
>lots of people around, ambulance lights
>stand up saying "I'm fine"
>walk 2 steps, fall down
>get sent to hospital

ever since, I believed that once you die, everything goes black similar to sleep
>>
>>18181557
That's pretty similar to one of mine; traveling down a common road I'd driven down my entire life, girl I picked up for swim practice lounging in the passenger seat; suddenly, buggy seems to swerve straight into us; I blink, the car apparates in the rear view mirror and he's planted in the telephone pole. Man's out of the car, but I hadn't noticed him even exit. I'm hyperaware, the trees sway like there's an earthquake I'm watching through a camera lens I just can't focus, and then everything surges forward and the noise crescendoes until there's a deafening *pop* and all's quiet. Girl's still seated next to me, face completely blank; I feel my exclamation run bone dry, and I swallow it. Forget about it. New pole is up the very next day, shiny, completely outlandish in this suburban neighborhood.

Before that, though, my family and I'd ventured (along with family friends, who actually owned a house out into the 'two weeks following christmas woods'
>be me at 8 years old
>weekend has thus far consisted of ladders leading down to basements full of nothing but pillows, my first horror movie in Signs that would haunt my bathroom visits for years, etc
>family friend takes my brother and I out to a nearby lake, where a popular dock, now decrepit considering the lake is practically frozen
>brother left in car, considering he's all of 2; uncle lets me wander
>I immediately start walking down the nearest dock, uncle is preoccupied with hysterical brother
>there's a boat at the end, stationary, waves lapping against the side between ice blocks
>I keep walking, walking down the dock, there's that buzz I know won't abate until I go where I'm supposed to and touch that boat
>I take a step, arm outstretched
>right into thin air, I suck in a breath and exhale bubbles
>water's fucking frigid, but I can't feel it, I slowly sink towards the bottom, there's a silence like the womb, everything's delayed
>somehow, something urges me to kick, and as I do, my uncle seizes me
>>
>>18181297
One time poisoned by POCl3 vapors. Almost nothing remember, just some strange colors and "liquid reality". Then I lost my consciousness and opened eyes after few days in hospital.
>>
>>18181297

I've been hospitalized for weeks at a time due to sicknesses which very easily could have killed me, and I've been only a few hours without medical treatment away from death a few times.
As a result I feel much less attached to this world and can more easily meditate for hours at a time, astral project, have ego death experiences, etc.

But I've never had my heart stop or anything like that.
>>
>>18182010
From OP:
>I mean times when you really should have died but somehow didn't
That IS coming close to dying, but somehow not doing.
Reading is fundamental.
>>
>>18181297
When I do it'll be the first time as far as I know.
>>
I was in a car accident that killed my boyfriend, but not me. Or so I thought.
>>
>>18181764
Maybe she died and you're accessing her memories
>>
>>18181297
I don't know much about swapping universes, but i was in a motorcycle accident on 9/11/2015 and ended up nearly dying from it. My helmet came off and I was knocked clean out after bouncing off the gravel a couple times. Ever since then, I've noticed everyone being a lot kinder to me, and me being uncharacteristically kind as well. It's unusual. I was such a dick growing up. Inb4 brain damage, my cat scan came back negative for any dmaages
>>
>>18182343
Also OD'd once, apparently I just kind of nodded off and started turning blue. Maybe I died then too.
>>
>>18181297
4 i guess, i wonder if u remember the tunnel?
>>
run onto the road to catch taxi. taxi says not available get out see car about to hit me and begin to sprint off the road. remembering back there was no possible way of me running fast enough to dodge that car.
>>
File: 4544827697_6f73866999_b.jpg (12KB, 1024x1015px) Image search: [Google]
4544827697_6f73866999_b.jpg
12KB, 1024x1015px
Once. I had my gall bladder removed and received general anesthesia. I was out one second and what seemed like the next it was hours later. It was completely unlike sleep, where you're aware that time has passed while you were asleep. Sleep is an altered state of consciousness, unconsciousness is the lack of it.

That's because I was dead. Not my body, but "I," my consciousness, my self. It didn't exist, my mind was incapable of producing it, "I" was in the exact state as if my body had died. I was nothing.

I didn't experience heaven, a spirit realm, or anything else. I didn't experience. And so I know for a fact there is no afterlife and no soul. This is not troubling to me, as I long suspected such.
>>
>>18182383
Your brain shutting down due to a chemical process is different from death. Instead of your whole brain shutting down your conscious mind goes into 100% system idle process mode. You're still breathing/heart's still beating, it's different from being completely separated from the body at death.
>>
>be young
>going down basement
>holding Phillips screwdriver
>lose footing
>fall down flight of stairs
>screwdriver jammed into eye
Parents rushed me to hospital. Bunch of scans or whatever, I don't remember much. Not even pain.
Didn't lose my eye or my life but easily could have.
>>
Lots of dangerous situations, but I don't know if they really count.

>second grade
>wrestle with a friend on a sidewalk
>he pushes me down
>land half on the driving lane
>a car passes my head by inches at like 40mph
>well, shit

>sixth grade
>go downhill skiing with class
>take an extreme path that goes through some woods
>nearly lose balance, right leg rises in the air
>the tip of the ski nearly ends up going on the other side of a thick tree growing by the path at freefall speed
>would break a leg and fly head-first downhill if crashed
>by a miracle regain my balance in time, scraping the tree

>be in high school
>try to kill myself in winter
>go on lake ice at night when it's -25 degrees centigrade and try sleep in the snow
>so freezing don't even feel cold anymore=sign of hypothermia
>lie there for three hours without moving
>it's actually not a hallucination, I literally stop being cold for whatever reason, though I barely have any clothes on
>fucking nothing happens, can't even fall asleep
>get bored and go back home
>>
>>18181297
Twice maybe..
>Dad tried killing us and vividly remember him pointing the gun in my direction and a white light.
>I commit suicide after a heartbreak I took too hard.
>>
>>18181297
Only once. I was maybe 14 at the time and the experience seemed like a dream, accompanied by a feeling that i didn't belong in this world, that i shouldnt be here. The feeling eventually went away, like a dream that you forgot despite thinking that you wouldnt, just because it was so vivid it seemed more real than your current existence. The only proof i have is a clear memory of a birthmark on my right foot, which is now gone, like it was never there in the first place. I don't remember my 'death' only the feeling, the feeling of freefall through endless darkness, the same feeling that scares the shit of you when you're about to fall asleep and jolts you awake, covered in sweat and trmbling fear, just like that except there is no fear, only peace and tranquility as you continue to fall. Everything afterwards was extremely confusing, like walking through a dense fog with nothing in sight only a feeling that everything isn't how it's supposed to be and a constant deja vu. It was about that time that i started dreaming, except the dreams were not confusing, more like dear memories of your childhood, but then i wake up and the confusion overcomes me again and my tears keep falling, streaming down my face seemingly without a reason or end. The only person connected to my previous life, but not the second is my first girlfriend and the only girl i've ever loved, but all of a sudden she's nowhere to be found, like she never existed, even mutual friends would recall her, but seem to have never had any connection to her, but i haven't forgotten her and probably never will. The shittiest thing is that i keep forgetting everything, going on with my daily life, chasing pointless dreams, then all of a sudden a face would flash past my mind, her face, and tears would well up accompanied by a feeling of profound grief and emptyness. Thank you for this thread OP, in writing this i recalled things i had yet again forgotten about but might help me make some sence of this.
>>
I think I may have died when I was around 12.

I'd climbed a seaside cliff and lost my grip at the top, sending me sliding towards the edge. Life flashed before my eyes. I somehow managed to grab onto a tuft of grass and was able to edge my way up to safety.

Thing is... my life feels like it's divided into a before and after that event. While having the "life flashing before my eyes" experience I literally couldn't see anything due to the images flashing into vision. Next thing I knew I was holding onto the edge looking out at the sea.

Did I die that day?
>>
>>18181297
About 25 times.

You probably know about (some of) the details about my previous incarnations.

Lookup Krishna, Buddha, Confucius, Jesus, etc.. if you want to know more.
>>
Yes and I can't explain the details of it but it hurt bad dying but I was replaced pretty instantly so it is no big deal
>>
File: 1466006462293.jpg (43KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
1466006462293.jpg
43KB, 600x726px
>>18182671

> Killing yourself over some pussy
> mfw you're still here
>>
File: tight.jpg (72KB, 529x401px) Image search: [Google]
tight.jpg
72KB, 529x401px
>>18181297
Just the once
>>
File: fucked.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
fucked.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
OD'd on DXM once
Hit by car riding bike
OD'd on heroin twice
Appendix Burst

Overall death 5x, I'd say It isn't the same world. Everyone seems more alien, but I'm much more confident knowing death is just an illusion.

Tfw not living in gensokyo
>>
>>18181297
Once. When I was a kid I got caught up in a nasty rip tide in Daytona FL. I was not a strong swimmer and was firmly strapped to a body board (Those things do not fucking sink), got beaten against the sand and blacked out. Last time I remember seeing the surface I was a good ways out from my family and any other people and my board was sucking me back.
When I came to I was just on the beach, apparently my step dad dredged me out but I lost my board somehow and had a mashed up face. Exact last thing I saw under water was hitting a giant shell and hearing rushing water.
>>
>>18182075
World would be better off if you did kill yourself.
>>
>>18181297
went skating, at an event, didnt land a trick a few times but commentator indicated i get a free backpack if i land it. last thing i know is telling my buddy "i want that god damned backpack" and rolling on. next thing i know is i sit on the bench with headache, everything spins. i knew we wanted to go to that skatehall, i thought we arrived there, but i just couldnt identify it even though i was there a few times already. after a while when stuff stops spinning i ask a friend what happened, told me i landed with the back of my head first on the wodden floor from 2,5-3m without helmet or other protection. maybe i died there
>>
>>18181991
seems like you arent that successfull with it huh

>>18183145
thats me by the way, forgot to delete the OP tag from another thread. im not OP. ignore that
>>
>>18182684
you should watch the steins;gate movie, and while you are add it the anime as well.
>>
I spun out in the passenger seat of a car on Christmas Eve on the highway going 90mph, and Christmas Eve is a very busy day for the highways.

So I'm spinning out and the car turns towards the traffic and I see the sight of two semi trucks coming towards me and they somehow dodge me and the car perfectly hits the guard rail, still facing the traffic but out of the way of cars.

Now, that was some scary ass shit. The driver told me the only thing he heard from me while we were spinning and had semi trucks coming towards us was the sound of tons of air coming out of my body, for me it felt like tons of energy was being sucked out of my body.

We both had no injuries from this whatsoever. When shit like that happens time kind of goes very slow and I prayed to God before I felt that energy come out of me
>>
>>18183242
Also, he does not like talking about that experience at all
>>
>>18181991
kys
>>
I maintain that when "your life flashes before your eyes", it's not the way it's always been depicted.

people always imagine being right before the brink of death, then seeing a little movie from infancy through childhood, adulthood, and finally resolving to the point whey they are and about to die.

erase that concept from your mind. instead imagine this:

when you die, like die die and you really have no other timelines where life is possible afterwards, I think you have a flashback chronologically BACKWARDS of each moment in your life where you nearly died but didn't. but in this scenario, as each death occurs, you catapult back to that scenario where you survived but now you die. a chain reaction of every death you ever incurred across your life.

many 'milestone events' where life changed for the better for you, will be revealed to have been a segue where many of your yous stopped going with you and you trudged on.
>>
>>18181342
I feel you. I have been able to have the same recurring 'dream location' for the last 7-8 months. i've never experienced this, and it isn't nightly. but, at least 2 or 3 times a week, i return to my 'dream house', which looks awfully like my now house but with many things altered architecturally.
>>
>>18182751
Trump?
>>
>>18181297
I was in a diabetic coma for 3 days when I was 11. My blood sugar when I was taken into the hospital was 1009. Normal levels are 80-120. They gave me 3 CT scans during the coma to see if I still had brain activity, and told my father it was unlikely I would come out of the coma and if I did, he would basically need to care for me for the rest of my life as I would not be able to feed, clothe, bathe myself, etc. and would be in a wheelchair. Somehow I survived, with no brain damage. I remember having an out of body experience as I "came to". I was hovering over myself, suspended in a salmon colored fog, looking down at my body in the hospital bed. I didn't have an actual body in the fog, it was just like my consciousness had separated from my body. I felt more calm and peaceful than I have ever felt in my life. Soon enough I started descending, sinking closer to my actual body in the bed. I realized that I was going back into it, and reached out with phantom limbs to pull the fog around me and keep me in this dreamlike state of being. It didn't work though, the fog started dispersing and I kept sinking closer and closer to my physical body. Suddenly I "woke up", in the body, in the bed. I was disappointed in a way. The only issues I had with my thinking 23rd problems understanding the concept of time and how to tell time. Like I could read the numbers but it took me a few days to grasp what they symbolized, because passing of time made no sense at first. I've often wondered if I might have died then, and woke up in a parallel universe, same consciousness implanted in a slightly different (living) body, new reality.
>>
>>18183451
*were problems
Not 23rd problems

Dipshit autocorrect
>>
>>18182684
this nigga said he came back as a salmon, yo. :P

I had something were I went to a place similar. Very peaceful.
>>
>>18182333
excellent trips
>>
>>18181297
I remember 3 moments from 3 different lifes, i got them all when i was in kindergarten and i still remember them. and all of those moments were my last. first was me freezing to death in a cold/antarctic like place with some other 'friend', we were in some igloo like building, but it was biggish, no crouching or anything. second was running away from something or someone on some jungle like island/beach and i feel from a cliff, but the sky wasnt blue, it was orange, but bright, the sun wasnt setting and the third one was me feeling weak and laying down in some mechanical/giant robot like place, i remember looking at the sun setting through out a futuristic window/hole
>>
>>18182412
That's not how I see things. My phenomenological experience, my experience of being, was gone. Yes the processes that induce the phenomenon of consciousness still existed. However that is not "I", not my experience of reality. "I" did not exist, my body and brain did, and my brain continued to function, but my awareness was completely absent. Thus the instantaneous jump from one experienced moment to the next, although hours had passed.
>>
I was doing my homework one day and a group of kids come up to my table and trade drugs. The next thing I know cops show up behind us. Now being the black guy that I am you'd think that grabbing my bag and packing away my laptop and charger (that easily could be mistaken for a gun) while the cops are standing there point blank would raise a question as to why the didn't tell me to not reach for my bag/didn't shoot me there. They just stood there and smiled. They let me pack my things. And the even let me go--literally laughing at me but arresting the kids. Like the moment was paused and I was allowed a free pass.
>>
>>18183952
To say it more concisely, my self did not exist because I didn't experience self. You can't argue against that, it's a statement of experiential fact.
>>
>>18182251
Sounds like they should have let your delusional, faggot ass die.
>>
>longboarding down a narrow path
>have to make fairly sharp turn at the end because fountain in the way
>haven't gotten gud yet so front wheel goes off the path
>stumble and trip right before fountain, neck hits ledge at foot of fountain
>get right back up and go on my way more embarrassed

The fact that I only got some minor neck pain still amazes me, I feel like I should have been paralyzed
>>
> 16
> Chasing cat on balcony without arm rails.
> Reach corner.
> There is a wood column on the corner of the balcony holding the roof.
> Impulse myself with it to turn left.
> Wood column snaps out.
> I am suddenly in the air.
> Feels like a lifetime
> I literally see events of the past go through my mind quickly
> I recover consciousness to realize I am holding myself onto the wall that separates the house from the neighbor's
> I don't remember how I ended up there. I was supposed to hit that wall and fall to the floor.
>>
>>18181297
is that you kenshiro
you know what you did to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIvcWqzTHw8
>>
I nearly drowned in a pool when I was 6 like a tard. It was pretty shitty. I was rescued by my childhood friend's older brother.
>>
eh, bunch of times really

>semi-deadly disease at 6
>sucked down a whirlpool in a beach at 12
>missed being hit by a speeding van at 17
>another rare semi-deadly disease at 19
>cocaine od at 20
>homicide attempt by knife at 21

26 now, such is life when death is your waifu
>>
there's only one other person who has my name and they appear in the Death Master File as having died at the age of 32. I have less than 5 years in this life it would seem.
>>
>>18181297
I had drams about it.
>>
>>18181297
I died once when I was kid. I fell off a lake deck into a frenzy of catfish eating their feed. It was 8 foot to the bottom. I remember the catfish swarming over me as i sank. They were big catfish and i was only six. the light coming from the water faded as I sunk the bottom. I tried to come back up when I hit the bottom, but the catfish were thick. I would get pushed back down every attempt to surface. Last I remember is starting to black out. I heard whispers and laughter. Then it got warm. Felt good, comforting to my mind. I started coughing out water and gasping for air. I was back on the dock. Soaked and exhausted but alive. My babysitter came running down the dock and helped me up. She laughed and asked me I fell in the water? I was still in shock and not answering. She then chuckled and said. "At least you got your self out of there before you drowned." I remember that statement with shivers. I know I didn't pull my self out. I died. Yet ended up safe,with no explanation as to how.
>>
Driving to work Jan 2015, saw headlights pointing at me from the other line. Divided highway the morning after snow storms and both shoulders had mounds of fresh plowed snow so I just kept the wheel straight and let off the gas to soften the blow. Truck jumped the ditch, landed in front of me and we collided head on. Broken leg and neck were the major injuries. Couple days in the hospital mostly unconscious.

I remember drifting out completely and jolting back in. Overwhelming feelings of no longer being where I was supposed to be, although people and places were the same.

Recovering at home I watched mostly cartoons since I have two toddlers. And while I know I will lose most of you here, that's when I first noticed that the bear show was Berenstain. Didn't think much of it, but for the last couple months have been checking out the Mandela posts and just wondering how fucking weird so many things have become. I don't understand it, but it does seem like I shifted into this Now, and honestly am pretty happy about it. Feeling like I got to go back to a save point in the game of my life. This week my 3rd child was born. Don't know what happened last year, but really, who cares.
>>
Atleast 3 times that I can remember now.

1st: Shot a hare and got adrenaline going and dropped my loaded shotgun butt first on a rock with the barrel under my chin. Some how it didn't go off.

2nd: Was drunk comming down stairs from the bar. Tried to ride the railing but didn't slide but flipped backwards head first. Managed to get some super powers and one-hand slided down the spokes and landed on my feet.

3rd: Was stupid and drunk. Driving with my drunk friend and we decided to do some drifting on a sandy parking lot. He drove the car into some wooden stairs and busted my side of the car badly. Airbags didn't go off. I didn't have seatbelt on. All I got was strained thumb.

On all these cases all I remember is the rush afterwards. The happenings are pretty fuzzy.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.