[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FORGOTTEN LANGUAGES /x/ THREAD Hello /x/! DISCLAIMER: Our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 15

File: FL SANDERA M OR NOW.jpg (25KB, 407x312px) Image search: [Google]
FL SANDERA M OR NOW.jpg
25KB, 407x312px
FORGOTTEN LANGUAGES /x/ THREAD

Hello /x/!

DISCLAIMER: Our goal in this research isn't to find out if it's true. IF it does happen to be true, this information is absolutely revolutionary, nothing we've ever seen. Our interest lies in the languages and the source of the texts they are translating.

We are a crowd-sourced investigative collective studying ForgottenLanguages, this is an open invitation to help us with our research.

Tl;Dr ForgottenLanguages
>http://forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org
>Site full of articles in mixed up and evolved dead languages using a very advanced piece of software called NodeSpaces v2.0
>Articles cover every single topic imagineable
>Human testing (on IS soldiers, very recent data)
>Interspecies Communication
>Particle Physics
>5 dimensional travel through something called PSV (Pic related, MIL-PSV 25S (Black Prophet) as per the article)
>"Hidden Sector" photons
>Time Travel
>Multiple alien species, i.e "Giselians"
>classified military tech (along with corresponding unclassified tech, links to Raytheon, Lockheed Martin)
>Geopolitical articles (A few mention Obama, no clintons though)
>Cassini Diskus (an artifact that is supposedly coded with some sort of universal language)
>>
Here are some intersting blurbs of some text that was in English already when we found it:

>The test flight of the PSV-25S over the transect Nevada-Arizona, gave birth to the so called Phoenix Lights sighting and caused consolidated the basic premise we wish to induce on the population, i.e. that their technology is vastly superior to ours, their spirituality is vastly superior to ours, and their societies are vastly superior to ours. The pursuit of perfection is of course a fabricated religious goal.

>The Illinois flight test over Lebanon proved the suitability of the paradigm shifter vehicles in effecting a radical change in the individuals, belief system.

>the first test subject, a suicide soldier from the Islamic State, was administered a high dose of milDMT that made him feel blissfully enfolded, comforted, bathed in love, a regression to and activation of infantile longing by the promise that a benign deity would reward childlike surrender with permanent euphoria. The second test subject, an IS soldier captured near Deir al-Zour, was exposed to PSV Presence. Though the subject lived in the UK before his joining the IS, and thus knew about UFOs, he was unable to associate the exposure to PSV Presence to an extraterrestrial vehicle of some sort. Therefore, induced mystical experiences do not provide veridical insights into reality. Our sense of reality is not based on evidence, but on cultural prejudices.

We have an enourmous amount of data, including a large amount of work translating 7 unique languages so far, and we welcome you to join us on discord (https://discord.gg/JD3h4wG) because it is just simply not practical to try and list it all here.

Several of our team members are in the thread, and more than willing to answer questions that you may have off the top of your head, though some of it is fairly technical and complicated to explain.
>>
fuck you get ssl
>>
File: U.png (17KB, 451x208px) Image search: [Google]
U.png
17KB, 451x208px
>>18169242
Let me contribute some screenies..
>>
File: F.png (23KB, 443x276px) Image search: [Google]
F.png
23KB, 443x276px
>>18169274
>>
File: O.png (8KB, 445x103px) Image search: [Google]
O.png
8KB, 445x103px
>>
File: S.png (6KB, 453x88px) Image search: [Google]
S.png
6KB, 453x88px
>>
>>18169277
Interesting that they haven't considered the inverse for more "advanced" systems- utilizing the symbols of the older worlds in order to presume a basis for communication, therefore bypassing doubts. Questions involve direct telepathic contact as opposed to physical contact, wouldn't it be simpler to force a thought into the mind and precalculate its effects to achieve the desired reaction?
>>
>>18169280
>Implying it is the central self which creates the answers in reaction to stimuli, however
>>18169282
Implies you could simply bypass the entire process and forcibly program every single entity.

The question, as always, is, why? What are they looking for?
>>
Can someone explain this to someone who's never seen nor heard of this before? Layman's terms please.
>>
File: IMG_8376.jpg (88KB, 695x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8376.jpg
88KB, 695x358px
>>18169302
Consciousness. They're just like us, bud. They're still asking how humans woke up.
>>
>>18169345
Waaaaaait you mean there are entities with vast amounts of knowledge such as the aforementioned probing who haven't figured out the Oneness factor of consciousness???
>>
>>18169367
I guess so, because we're the perfect subject. We exist with animals, but we're not like animals. That I think is what makes these probes frequent on "Sol-3" (us).
>>
File: 1431835013829.gif (1MB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1431835013829.gif
1MB, 300x199px
>>18169242
>evolved dead languages
>evolved dead
Reassess your life.
>>
File: J-20.jpg (25KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
J-20.jpg
25KB, 600x514px
>>18169242
>>5 dimensional travel through something called PSV (Pic related, MIL-PSV 25S (Black Prophet) as per the article)

It's a badly photoshopped J-20 Chengdu. You know this because you shitposted this same crap word for word several weeks ago. And this is only one example of the nonsense on this website.

GTFO you RP dicksplat!
>>
>>18169242
What languages are these in. I could ask my Linguistics professor about them. He is currently working on deciphering PIE (proto Indo-European) but knows more than probably any of you could find out if he had the languages names. I could tell you how they read, but I only understand every like 8 words-ish
>>
>>18169574
I think some of it is written in ancient credulous and proto-gullible.
>>
decided to check out the site.
I have no idea what going on. Wtf is this all about?
>>
>>18169541
You don't really believe that's the actual pic of a classified craft, do you?
Of course it's a shooped J-20 Chengdu, you dumbass. No where on the site it mentions that it is the so called PSV craft. Also, PSV is Paradigm Shift Vehicle.
>>
>>18169640
Why would anon think it's a pic of a classified craft if he points out its a photoshop? Also, I think you'll find OP says "pic related" and the website in question DOES claim this is picture of PSV craft.

You sir, are a fucking idiot. I hope you fall in a puddle of AIDs.
>>
>>18169666
>puddle of AIDs.
>puddle
>AIDs
>s

Haha, you're one funny buttblasted namefag. So tell me, where does it say that? Forget OP, he's as deluded as you.
>>
The discord link is expired
>>
>>18169242
It's been 13 or 12 days since this got started. Do you mind giving a brief history of the project from /BSE/ till now?
>>
>>18170322
A few languages have partial translations. Here's an example:

https://ghostbin.com/paste/hmrsp
>>
Now that you have translated 7 languages, what do you think this is all about so far? There were several theories from the previous threads a while ago, including the ones presented by other communities, so I'm wondering what has been ruled out and what seems plausible in light of new info.
>>
>>18170513
I don't think anybody from the translation project is really here
>>
File: image.png (250KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
250KB, 768x1024px
>>18169242

I'm still digging. Essentially convinced it's legitimate.

Key is in the bibliographies. Read the background research. Many hints that the truth can be right in front of you, but you won't see it if you don't look for it - this effect on a population scale allows unbelievable things to be "hidden" in plain sight.
>>
>>18170808
Are you working with the rest or on your own?
>>
>>18169242
>Time Travel
I am intrigued.

Can I get a crash course?
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 300x300px
>>18169242
So you are advertising a site.
This is a violation of some rule, right?
Hmm...
Where are the Mods when you really need them?
>>
>>18169242

OPay siay ayay aggotfay.
>>
>>18174070
But why would you bump the thread 18 hours after the last reply?
>>
bumpi bump
>>
>>18176213
Baffling, ain't it.
>>
This is actually one of the most interesting conspiracys i've come across, hope to learn more about it.

As said above, the discord link doesn't work
>>
File: tumblr_oe4e8nZ4DX1sn4eavo1_1280.png (131KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe4e8nZ4DX1sn4eavo1_1280.png
131KB, 640x480px
I demand the discord link.
>>
>>18170348
That doesn't answer my question nigga
>>
>>18169292

>wouldn't it be simpler to force a thought into the mind and precalculate its effects to achieve the desired reaction?

If the human mind was purely logical, perhaps.
>>
>>18169345

>They're still asking how humans woke up.

Some of us sped it up. I could be far more verbose about the subject if they wanted conversation.

But it doesn't seem that they want a dialogue, but rather to craft a perception.
>>
They have a very long thread about it on AboveTopSecret

Quite worth the read i'd say

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread958299/pg1
>>
File: image[4].png (19KB, 421x97px) Image search: [Google]
image[4].png
19KB, 421x97px
>>18179569
>I mean for whose benefit, without translation, are these articles intended for

What do you all think of the idea that all knowledge simply exists and we merely uncover it? If you believe it, then it follows that these languages are already there in our minds covered by ignorance and also, that the understanding contained within the texts can be conveyed on a subconscious level without a concious understanding of what's being learned.

Gosh /x/ this is genuinely spooky stuff. This website has a sort of haunting feel to it. I get the feeling the above may be true but also that the images hidden in the articles like this one are important.

http://forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/02/1976-beautiful-skies-over-gilan.html
>>
>>18169242
Your picture is just a mirrored J-20
>>
File: IMG_8389.jpg (103KB, 750x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8389.jpg
103KB, 750x416px
>>18179824
>le sigh
>>
>>18179824
That's been established
>>
File: 1474586606230.jpg (88KB, 848x760px) Image search: [Google]
1474586606230.jpg
88KB, 848x760px
The web page is closed for public access. How can access?
>>
>>18183087
In private.
>>
They claim they are using a software called NodeSpaces v2.0 to transform laguages in order to find a pattern.
Where is the source code?
>>
Anyone have a link to the discord please?
>>
File: OOOoooahhhhh.gif (3MB, 537x516px) Image search: [Google]
OOOoooahhhhh.gif
3MB, 537x516px
>>18169274
>>18169277
>>18169280
>>18169282

>U

>F

>O

>S

#We_Wuz_Alienz_N_Shheeiit!
>>
>>18183884
That program will probably never become available to the public

However, based on their explanation for how NodeSpaces works, it's basically a neural network. It's possible that similar or better programs will become available soon.
>>
What is a helpful not dead language to learn?
I decided to learn Russian but I really want to learn a effective language so I can really put these Grimoires and Magic spells to use. Is Latin Spanish the best?
>>
>>18186807
Try Mayan. That's what Mel Gibson did for Apocalypto.
>>
>>18169242
feel like this is clearly not legit but bumping from last on page 10 anyway
>>
>>18188770
What gave you that idea?
>>
>>18169242
Have you ever seen the movie Pootie Tang?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.