[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I want to sell my soul to a demon (or the devil) in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Hey guys I want to sell my soul to a demon (or the devil) in exchange for some talent of magical power. How do I do this?
>>
>>18163725
Don't do it, when you sell your soul satan will kill your mortal body to ensure total control of your soul.
>>
File: 6pajo8.jpg (242KB, 1304x747px) Image search: [Google]
6pajo8.jpg
242KB, 1304x747px
>>18163725
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UVgH9JqSnQ
>>
>>18163725
How much is your soul actually worth? Not much I'd think. There's seven billion people on the planet today, many of which the devil would get anyway. That's quite the over-saturated market. Even if you weren't too attached to your soul, it probably wouldn't even be worth the effort of going through the transaction.
>>
Easiest way: Just say it aloud. (what you wish for, and what you will give in return.)
He'll hear you.
>>
>>18163725
Eris will lease your soul for five years with an option to buy. Seems like a better deal since she doesn't want to damn you even if she could keep it.
>>
>>18163725
>get a square of black cloth
>poke small holes into it
>catch a live frog or toad, preferably toad, preferably as large as possible
>wrap it into the cloth and tie it off
>find anthill
>make a hole in anthill quickly and large enough for the frog/toad in the cloth
>place frog/toad inside the cloth on the anthill
>leave it for several days
>the ants would have completely eaten all the flesh but leave the toad's bones inside the black cloth
>take the cloth and at night drop all the bones of the toad/frog into a river or any slow moving water near you, never taking your eyes off the bones you threw in
>one extremely small bone will float and be carried with the moving water
>hopefully you took something like a wire mesh strainer with you
>you have to catch this floating bone and you must never take your eyes off of it
>if you catch it Satan himself will give you magical abilities
>if you lose the bone then you die
Goodluck.
>>
File: leaper_sigil.jpg (64KB, 545x700px) Image search: [Google]
leaper_sigil.jpg
64KB, 545x700px
>>18163806
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nT1QMgmRVI

Let his will be done.
>>
First of all magic is music, the unnamed one will come for you of invoked, during the midnight hour when the veils between this world and the next are weak. These beings work in threes.
>>
>>18163775
I laughed
>>
>>18163775
If you think about souls as currency, power and influence then who the fuck wouldn't want that? It is absolutely absurd to see it as anything less. There are supposedly power struggles in hell for such things and on Earth we kill for less.
>>
File: 63047265.jpg (35KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
63047265.jpg
35KB, 231x244px
>>18163806
>>18163821
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.