[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/ i don't really know if this belongs in here, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ddf.png (206KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
ddf.png
206KB, 500x269px
hey /x/ i don't really know if this belongs in here, but i've been really interested in trying to develop my subconcious into something that is not me -something like a drop dead fred type of deal-. I can't handle being alone for extensive ammounts of time and i just moved out of my parents house.
so i wanted to have someone to talk to that can oppose to my opinions when i'm alone. I had a friend talk to me about this once and he said most people who do develop an independant subconscious ends up regretting it since it some times decides to bug someone into doing a decision the body owner didn't want it to make.
How do i develop an independant subconsciouss and how do i stop him from ruining my personal life?
>>
>>18163099
have you tried a pet plant?

the are excellent listeners
>>
>>18163099
So you want a split personality? You're going to go crazy. Just talk to people online. Say hey to your neighbors. Phone your friends.
>>
>>18163123
well, i do have a bonsai, my parents gave it to me as soon as i moved out, but i don't think it'd be very normal to talk to a plant.
>>18163129
talking to people online just won't do, all my buddies went to universities, i moved out of town to work in a family company. I do talk to my friends some times through skype n stuff, but i miss the more personal relation with someone since my ex had to stay in town. I don't want to talk alone, i want to manage to have an entertaining conversation with myself inside my head, not out loud, get it?
This new town is absolute shit, it is way too big for me and i feel alone even when i'm accompanied, i don't think i will make it to the end of the year if this keeps on going.
>>
>>18163143
>i don't think it'd be very normal to talk to a plant.
It's more normal than "splitting your subconscious" (or what /x/ usually refers to as tulpamancy)!

Plant lovers talk to their plants all the time. As a bonus, the plants do better because you actually notice when they get dry before it's too late.
>>
>>18163155
i actually never thought about that, the new house is spacious enough for me to have a preety extensive garden. but still, thing is, i don't know if i trust plants enough since they can't talk back, i wanna hear a voice when i feel alone n shit.
>>
>>18163143
try and get out and interact with people even if you have to force it. i've been a shut in for the last 13 years and have almost forgotten how to act around other people.

I try but still i know i don't fit in, even with life-long friends. you can make it, it's just accepting the hermit lifestyle that may be hard to do.
>>
>>18163166
thing is, that my new lifestyle won't let me interact with people a lot. My new job is in an international engineering enterprise and i have to travel a lot. A LOT. So even if i do make friends with the people in this shithole i'll have to abandon them eventually, i'm not even sure if i will manage to stay in this country for a long time. And the worse part is that if i quit my family will try to cut ties with me since i won't be a usable asset for the company.
>>
>>18163175
some could only dream to be in a position like that. think of it that way.

travel, see things, make money etc etc. when and if you are able to, drop it for something you like.

I traveled a lot before turning into a shut in. I am now financially stable, live alone, own my house and a few acres of land...it's just that i have very little contact outside the world i've made(for myself) and to be honest i'm fine with it, until i go out and try to "fit in"
>>
>>18163193
but senpai, i really really really hate being alone, it's the thing i fear the most. It's something that makes me deeply upset. if i had myself as company i could at least stop crying about being alone and start talking.
If i do manage to marry n shit, how can i be so sure she'll stay with me? It's going to be a living hell from now on, i'll have to sign papers n shit all day just to travel somewhere for 2 weeks and then go somewhere else and so on.
I think my life is over, the only person that can save me is myself. I don't wanna end up like some workaholic who wishes to die every single day.
>>
>>18163216
No amount of feeling alone is worth splitting your subconscious. You'll think you're always going to be in control of it but you won't be. Just buy a pet cat or something.
>>
>>18163428
i just read a manual on making a tulpa, it seems like you have to be a literal autistic good for nothing loser to make one, i don't think i have either the patience or the time to become autistic.
>>
Dude, i feel you. The same shit happened to me when i lived inthe uk for 9 months. The solitude fucked up my mental stability reaaaaally bad.

Go watch rsd or shit like that, and just force yourself to interact with other humans whenever you can. Do it for yourself, or you'll fucking lose it too unless you willingly surrender all human interaction and decide to live as a loner. Pro tip: the second path js a lie. It leads to suffering and repressing yourself. Don't fall for it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.