[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think we will ever experience something miraculous paranormal/super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1455483578138.jpg (50KB, 499x488px) Image search: [Google]
1455483578138.jpg
50KB, 499x488px
Do you think we will ever experience something miraculous paranormal/super natural event that will change out lifes forever and feel how good it is to be alive?

Like ejsus or god is showing themselfs to the world or we get contact with interelgent alien life or some sort
Have you experienced something similar?

I feel like the whole reality is lost and forgotten
>>
It has always been a personal experience. Hoping for something external gets you nowhere.
>>
I have had deep and meaningful spiritual experiences that make me glad to be alive. I hope you do too someday anon.
>>
>>18158735

Not the same thing
Im talking about thinga that will change your perception of reality, feel like everything is a dream because its too good to be true
>>
>>18158750
LSD? Having a kid? OP, I think you're over-thinking it. Life is in the details, the small stuff. Go out, smile at a cashier, meet a dog, look at the sky, listen to some music you haven't heard since you were a kid, talk to a friend. This is the stuff that can change your perception of reality *if you let it*. There are miracles in every moment. Don't waste your life waiting for one massive event when there are a million tiny events happening every day.

Kevin Spacey's character Lester Burnham in American Beauty:

"I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me, but it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once and it's too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. And then I remember to relax and stop trying to hold on to it. And then it flows through me like rain, and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry: you will someday."
>>
File: Albert Camus.jpg (94KB, 719x863px) Image search: [Google]
Albert Camus.jpg
94KB, 719x863px
>Do not wait for the Last Judgment. It takes place every day.
>>
File: received_1215614948476832.gif (997KB, 450x252px) Image search: [Google]
received_1215614948476832.gif
997KB, 450x252px
>>18159076
Shut the fuck up ghandi bitch

OP i know exactly what youre talking about

Ive been waiting for that for years, but to be honest technology is literally the only revolutionary thing happening in our lives/planet.

I wish aliens would visit or something crazy like that which would force our planet to shift in counscioussness but i dont think its happening in our lifetimes maybe our grandkids or something.

Keep hoping OP maybr our wishes will be granted
>>
>>18159142
>Shut the fuck up ghandi bitch
Duh?
>>
>>18159076
>LSD? Having a kid?
Can confirm. The latter is the bigger trip for sure.
>>
>>18159142
#ignorant
>>
>>18158726
Maybe not as a collective, but as individuals? Absolutely. Anything that good and life changing can really only be a personal experience. But yeah, you don't have to wait for that to happen. This side of yourself exists and you can explore it right now.
>>
File: yup.png (570KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
yup.png
570KB, 720x720px
>>18158726
It doesn't matter if you do or don't

Pic related
>>
>>18159659
Ah, an 'ism'. Yes OP, you won't get far in life without an 'ism'. And if you don't have an 'ism', some people will try to force their 'ism' on you. Or worse still, try to get you to believe that you are already a part of their 'ism' by default!
>>
File: psychicshielding.png (215KB, 380x642px) Image search: [Google]
psychicshielding.png
215KB, 380x642px
>>18158726
i had sex with a succubus when i let down my psychic shielding one night
>>
>>18159877
3 nights actually and its per week sorry i forget sometimes from getting so much sex that i cant count
>>
>>18159870
>some people will try to force their jism on you
fix'd
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.