[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm curious to know what everyone on /x/ religious preference

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 26

File: image.gif (2MB, 245x289px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 245x289px
I'm curious to know what everyone on /x/ religious preference is.

>gif unrelated
>>
>>18158332
Athiest.
>>
Agnostic.
>>
>>18158332
agnostic atheism and generally sceptic reporting in
>>
Secular Humanism, i mostly believe other deminsional shit is what we believe as god.
>>
I believe in the judeo-christian God but hate communal worship. When I want to ask God for guidance I usually go on a hike because being in nature feels cleansing.
>>
Panentheism reporting for duty
>>
>>18158377
agnostic what?
>>
>>18158332
NeoPagan but I don't take it a 100% seriously. I like to believe higher powers are out there but I don't go out of my way to revere any of them.
>>
>>1815839
Agnostic atheism~
>>
>>18158332
Agnostic
>>
Hermeticism
>>
>>18158332
Half of my family practicing Asatru made me atheist, don't want to think about what whould've happened if they were christians.
>>
Atheist
>>
>>18158332
Special snowflake religion
>>
>>18158449
>>18158394
>>
>>18158332
Agnostic fedora
>>
>>18158377
Isn't everybody agnostic? Nobody knows for sure. Do you believe that there is a God or not?
>>
Agnostic is the lazy man's atheist
>>
>>18158508
not even that. you cant be just agnostic. everybody who posted "agnostic" didnt make a statement about his religious views and just showed everybody that he doesnt understand what this term means
>>
>>18158332
Sauce? I remember seeing it on a horror movie/creepypasta thread
>>
>>18158528
Not 100% sure, but I think it was Taking Of Deborah Lang or some similar ff movie
>>
File: 1472223842429.gif (2MB, 270x138px) Image search: [Google]
1472223842429.gif
2MB, 270x138px
I used to be an atheist, then got into paganism and the occult and my encounters with demons led me to Christ recently. I'm a Christian in the general sense, but I might visit a local orthodox church soon
>>
>>18158505
You can know for sure if you really want to.
>>
I'm a Witch and I practice Witchcraft.
>>
The answers you seek lie in The Law of One.
Go with love and light. Adonai.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 353x497px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 353x497px
>>18158332
Catholic
>>
Catholic but trying to figure out what it means to be an existentialist means, seems fun
>>
>>18158649
Existentialism is really easy to understand. Just shove your own head three feet up your asshole and breath in
>>
>>18158332
Evangelical Reformed Protestant
>>
Gnostic Platonist
>>
>>18158549
Seek the Lord and you will find truth
>>
Erisian! And luciferian. Various things, really, and subject to change. I subscribe to the "gods are masses of thought-energy accumulated over years of worship" model.
>>
Hedonist. I worship lust. Flesh is god.
>>
Christian,, but I call god Onega. This seems to upset my mom, but he has all names.
>>
>>18158549
>>18158709
Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near. Let the wicked forsake their ways and the unrighteous their thoughts. Let them turn to the Lord , and he will have mercy on them, and to our God, for he will freely pardon.
Isaiah 55:6-7 NIV
>>
Euphoric
>>
I love my LORD Jesus Christ
>>
>>18158549
But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul.
Deuteronomy 4:29 NIV
>>
>>18158759
Amen. Jesus is my savior and I love him so much.
>>
>>18158332
buddhist
>>
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Ram Hare Ram Ram Ram Hare Hare
>>
>>18158353
[Tipping Intensifies]
>>
Christian
>>
atheist pagan
>>
>>18158332
fall to your knees and bow before the phantom lord
>>
Don't really have a preferences. The universe is a spooky place and everyone has a different interpretation of it. I don't think I have a sufficient amount of information to make any concrete statemants about the nature of a universe at the moment. So agnostic radical skepticism for now.
>>
>>18158871
Apologies for my idiotic spelling and grammar.
>>
catholic
>>
>>18158332
Satanist.
>>
Having to chose between

>a "god" doesn't exist because i said so
or
>god exist because my fairy tails said so

If a god or gods exists, there is no way in hell that it could be the one on the 1000 religions in the world
>>
agnostic theist
>>
>>18158508
I can tell you heard some celebrity say this and decided to mimic it at some attempt at superiority. If you actually knew what you were talking about youd release how fucking retarded that statement is. It makes no sense. Youre a fucking idiot, learn to think for yourself.
>>
Flip flopping between Christianity and Hinduism.
>>
File: autismo.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
autismo.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>18158508
>>18158517
you combine to form autismo?? learn one iota of quantum physics you cripplingly stupid fuck
>>
As cringy as it sounds I can't bring myself to believe anything other than nihilism. I don't really practise it, I still work out and study and try to improve myself even though I believe its all for nothing. I guess I'm just following biological imperatives over logic. But I acknowledge the possibility that there was a higher power that set everything in motion, I even think that its the most logical idea.
>>
>>18158332
grew up reform jewish, which is basically atheist in practice. still reform jewish, but with more practical atheism.
>>
>>18158776
I squashed an ant today I hope it was your grandma lol
>>
File: God Sigel.png (15KB, 1360x555px) Image search: [Google]
God Sigel.png
15KB, 1360x555px
>>18158332
Raised Strict Roman Catholic.
MIJ?
>>
File: 4trse4t89es4.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4trse4t89es4.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
Shinto
>>
>>18158332
Jewish
throughout my life ive found what to me (not likely to everyone since they havent experienced it) indisputable proof of G-d
Seeing most people here are atheistic or agnostic im not expecting much agreement, but thats what I have in terms of religion
>>
>>18158913
Don't know why I feel the need to clarify.

I grew up Catholic then was a born again christian in my late teens. Near the end of HS I found LaVey and have been Satanist ever since.
>>
>militant atheist in high school
>unthinking agnostic in early college
>theist in senior year

I've always loved horror. Most exposure to religion in my family was only knowing my grandmas believed in God. Went to church once with a friend in elementary. Went a couple times in middle school to a mormon church with a bud.

Got into heavy literature about two years ago. Read the bible last summer. Brothers K, Grapes of Wrath, Mere Christianity, Everlasting Man, and especially The Book of Job (because I was going through some pain and kicking pain meds), were all influential.

I'd argue believing in God is more logical than not believing.
>>
File: spongeslip.jpg (36KB, 414x413px) Image search: [Google]
spongeslip.jpg
36KB, 414x413px
I don't subscribe to any specific form of organized religion, but the ideas of Eastern religions (Taoism, Buddhism) seem the most interesting to me.
>>
>>18159084
>I'd argue believing in God is more logical than not believing.

gotta agree there
the coincidence of the universe to me seems to ridiculous to be just a coincidence

I mean just look at the universal forces, Gravity is significantly weaker than Nuclear force and electromagnatism which seems to baffle scientists, but running simulations with a stronger or weaker gravity constant shows the universe would collapse
>>
>>18159088
>88
>>18159099

spoopy
>>
>>18158994
MIR-D3TH forFOUR. Shave long noses hair and burn the hair.

Morpheus' blessing.
>>
I was born and raised a Catholic, but now I just sort of float around Christianity since i don't really subscribe to most organized sects of the faith and don't take a good portion of the Bible literally.
>>
>>18159024
I want to believe without becoming Ken-sama.
>>
>>18158332
Atheist.
>inb4 fedora
>>
File: devil.jpg (107KB, 676x960px) Image search: [Google]
devil.jpg
107KB, 676x960px
>>18159106
Hi, do you know me?

I sit at the root of story, locked in a deadly wrestling battle with myself.

I lust for death; I lust for originality.

I live as the firmanent, and I love in freefall.
>>
>>18158332
Christian
>>
I've been Methodist for yeard, bUT I'm looking into Bahai.
>>
Non-initiated voodoo and general animism with a focus on the oldest beliefs I can.
>>
>>18158332

sufi
>>
File: TheBible-b-version.png (348KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
TheBible-b-version.png
348KB, 750x600px
>>18158723
which is essentially atheist
>>
File: watts2.jpg (69KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
watts2.jpg
69KB, 640x472px
>>18158332
Taoism
>>
File: fu-mugshots-tattoo-321.jpg (31KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
fu-mugshots-tattoo-321.jpg
31KB, 500x319px
>>18158784

you guys still around?
>>
>>18158759
>>18158776
ew
>>
>>18158332
Agnostic/=.
>>
>>18158332
Some kind of Animism, but I don't have a specific religion. I've my own set of believings, picking here and there. It relieves especially on spirits, nature, ancestors, elementals and stuff like that.
>>
>>18159627
how do sufis view the sunni/shia split, and do they take sides
>>
>>18159671
hello fellow general animist/ancestor/heathen/whatever.

Its good to be us.
>>
>>18158945
this is completely unrelated to anything I said in my post
>>
>>18158549
How was life in the occult, anon?
>>
>>18158332
Really bad christian.
It pisses off the most people.
>>
I practice my own belief system. Geometricist.
>>
>>18158332
Catholicism, confirmed, non-practicing.
>>
File: 1472435166795.png (12KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1472435166795.png
12KB, 200x300px
>>18158332
nobody else new thought?
>>
>>18159823
>djurr kahurr
no you're just too fucking stupid to grasp that agnosticism is the superposed state of theism and atheism
>>
>>18159933
>>
Raised baptist

Taoism/Gnostic (becuase the demiurge clearly exists)/and perhaps some earth religion(medicinal and health). I guess I'm technically pagan, but I don't want to come across any dark entities.

Perhaps Estarte exists.

Thinking about this really makes me think about the creator, and who made him. Perhaps it was a feminine like Estarte. Perhaps she has other "projects" that she created whom have created other projects themselves like Yaweh and his created universe.

Or perhaps we exists because we thought of God which created him so he created us and it just continues in that circular paradox.

I also believe nature is important to help us become less "worldly" and more earthly. To cleanse us of the desires and lusts and man made complexities and become us more earthly, clean minded, and spiritual.
>>
>>18159933
Ya'll are still gonna burn in hell.

:^)
>>
File: Jesus-Main-626779.jpg (64KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Main-626779.jpg
64KB, 590x350px
>>18159945
autist on my autist son
>>
Do you think that when God enlightens his bride, that she'll be able to move to and fro to eternity and back to reform those burning in hell and set them straight in a new earth?

You can't kill energy.

Wouldn't heaven dwellers have a way to end hell and restart the souls on a new path? I feel like we would. If scientists are correct, then perhaps God can move across time. Perhaps there will be a second rebellion in heaven?

Perhaps even the new home of heaven will eventually come to not because energy eventually evenly distributes. Perhaps God can constantly create new energy. It's such a spectacular thought. The creator is amazing.
>>
>>18159933
thats not true. thats not what it means. you are just another anon who doesnt understand the concept of that word.
>>
I worship no god
>>
>>18159933
Agnosticism is not a position halfway between atheism and theism. There is no position between the two, as atheism/theism is a true dichotomy.

You can be an atheist and an agnostic. These two are not mutually exclusive; the majority of atheists are also agnostic.

Atheism is a position on belief, agnosticism is a position on knowledge.

Given by the Law of Identity and Non-Contradiction, A is A, it is not Not-A. In this case theism = A, not-A=atheism.

The requirement for being a theist is believing the claim that a god exists. If you believe that claim, you are A; a theist. That's the only way to be a theist. If you do not accept this claim, then you are a Not-A, because you cannot be A; you are an atheist.
You can also be an agnostic and an atheist, or an agnostic and a theist, because agnosticism is the position that all knowledge is conditional upon the best possible evidence.
>>
Eclectic Occultist.

Right now I'm leaning towards paganism, mostly Kemetic but still use Hellenistic and Asatru.

I'll use the philosophy in chaos magick sometimes to make sense of everything but I'm not fond of the pseudo-science approach it takes most of the time. I'll read Jung if I want that.

Studied a bit of ceremonial magic from Crowley and Golden Dawn as well.
>>
>>18158389
You're not alone, ironically. I feel the same way. We can connect spiritually. It did me good just reading that post.
>>
>>18158332
Movie good?
>>
>>18158932
I understand your troubles and confusion, but seek Jesus. I only speak from personal experiences. Satan takes deceitful forms. If you are "flip flopping", you are not saved. Salvation is free, but you need only ask for it.
>>
Earnest (which is not to say serious) Discordian.

I don't recommend it. But I do recommend laughing more. But maybe I'm lying about some of this. I won't say what, if anything.
>>
hasidic jew

had to postpone my 3 blatt/day study to visit this site, which abba says is yishmor hael.
>>
I am a christian I strongly believe julius streicher was the second coming of our savior.
>>
>>18160319
>julius streicher

Nazi.
>>
>>18158332
im a hare Krishna, and because of our religions description of the paranormal and superstitions im spooked very often FML
>>
>>18160332
I am being serious. I would die for him if I had to.
>>
>>18160319
Specificly, I am a strict catholic
>>
>>18160346
How does your religion describe those kinds of things?
>>18160350
Julius Streicher was a loser.
>>
>>18158549
My visit to an orthodox church was what brought me to Christ. I am in the same boat as you and highly recommend visiting an eastern orthodox church. The divine liturgy is very different from a roman Catholic mass
>>
>>18160364
He was an honest man and unjustily killed. He embodied the will of the people and national pride
>>
>>18160387
>national pride
http://hyperdiscordia.crywalt.com/negativism.html
http://principiadiscordia.com/book/49.php
>>
>>18160364
He brought back dignity and his passion for purity was exceptionally inspiring and admirable. in my eyes he was a romantic figure for germany
>>
Atheist, but I buy into quantum immortality
>>
>>18160387
>>18160404
Okay, but did he do anything GOOD?
>>
>>18160364
well firstly in one of the chapters of the books it explains it which i was read to as a kid it explains that nightmares are ghosts giving your subtle body a hard time while you sleep, it explains ghosts to be humans who have died an untimely death and are stuck in their subtle body until their natural time of death was supposed to be in their original human live, but remember depending on the situation of their untimely death their time as a ghost is made longer, e.g. if they comit suicide, there sentence to be a ghost is like quadrupled or something, while as if you die in a car crash its very short, also the think that scared me is that ghosts are extremely hostile and envious of humans, because ghosts cannot eat, drink, sleep or do anything that us humans can do so they are always suffering, as it is a punishment after all, they are pretty much just the mind of a human being, (oh i forgot to mention, in our religion we believe there are 3 layers of the body, the gross solid body like our skin, flesh bones etc, the mind or the subtle body and lastly the soul, note that when you die you bring your subtle body and your soul to the next life, ghosts have not yet moved on to their next life but have abandoned their gross body) and depending on who the ghost was before they died determines how powerful the ghost will be, if the the ghosts previous self performed many austerities they will be extremely powerful and could kill, that's why they say the ghosts of Brahmins are the most powerful, luckily though there are not many powerful ghosts these days because people are lazy and there arnt many special people left, so my dad can see ghosts but luckily i didn't inherit that trait, ive always been intruiged by them yet terrified, i mean i used to get nightmares 24/7 of my worst fears (like giant hairy spiders with spindly long legs) but my dad has given me a mantra which i say every single day and i haven't goten a nightmare since. i can say more if you want
>>
>>18158332
Apatheist
>>
Harambeist.
>>
Been Mormon my entire 41 years on earth
>>
>>18158332
Orthodox christian
>>
>>18160488
Yes.
>>
>>18160522
dicks out.
>>
>be american
>have no culture
>have no roots

sometimes I feel bad for you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romuva_(religion)

t. yuropoor
>>
>>18158470
no that's mine and only i can be that
>>
>>18158332
The only true religion, Catholicism. Fight me heretics.
>>
>>18160821
>no culture
>no roots
what? it's just that they are people from all over the world. mostly from europe
>>
>>18160821
So you're one of those people who think that when Eurasians started coming over to the Americas, nobody else lived here, huh?
>>
>>18158332
Agnostic Atheist. I don't know if there is anything out there, but from what I've personally experienced, I don't believe that there is a higher power.
>>
>>18158725
This guy gets it
>>
>>18158725
Similar, but I worship pleasure as a whole, not just lust. We live for experiences, why not get the most out it?
>>
>>18159084
I'd disagree that God is more logical than not believing, but that's just like, my opinion man.
>>
>>18158725
>>18161792
thats Normieism
>>
>>18160443
What's the mantra? Sounds useful for purposes of getting rid of spooky scary skellingtons.
>>
File: 1471898588425.jpg (28KB, 526x432px) Image search: [Google]
1471898588425.jpg
28KB, 526x432px
I believe there is something or someone that has some kind of investment in humans. I don't know who or what but I think every (well most) have a toe in the water as far being on the right track, but no one has it down.

I suspect that alternate planes of reality play a very large role more than likely, but I don't know. Ghosts are real, which leads me to believe that somehow aliens, angels, demons, astral plane, and spirituality are all intertwined or somehow connected.

Also this lends credence that time travel isn't really time travel, but instead, jumping into alternate realities. And if that ever comes to light where it is possible, then jumping to a different plane of reality is not too far off.

Personally I think we are all built to receive signals from other sources and planes, but our antennas have either been neutered or muted by outside influence.
>>
>>18158332
Orthodox christian, never been religious, never went through with any christian rituals, parents never bothered about it. It's to be expected coming out of 45 years of communism, but i get the feeling comunism didn't do much damage either when i take into account that we've been 'christian' for 11 fucking centuries but have kept a fair share of rituals stemming from Tengrism, including blood sacrifices. The only difference is that you call your local priest to bless the animal instead of a shaman. Fuck's sake.
>>
Germanic/Anglo Saxon Pagan
>>
>>18158377
This
>>
I follow the way if the 9 devines
>>
Philosophical materialism.
>>
c'monguys stop the stupid heresies and be noahide, Judaism ftw, we have sandwiches, bitches, money, popcorn, and our TORAH. GLORY TO HASHEM!!
>>
>>18158332
I am a holy man of the very local crossroad deity Helmas.
>>
File: vaerg.jpg (67KB, 693x960px) Image search: [Google]
vaerg.jpg
67KB, 693x960px
>>
>>18162151
Following a different religion isn't heresy. Heresy is when you follow the same religion but do it wrong.
>>
>>18160319
He was hung on October 16th!
>>
>>18158964
My grandmothers are both still alive though. Maybe it was my grandfather.
>>
Asatru
>>
>>18158394
tip
>>
Taoist
>>
discordianism
>>
File: madoka.jpg (55KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
madoka.jpg
55KB, 600x340px
she watches over us all
>>
File: 700x10008.jpg (185KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
700x10008.jpg
185KB, 700x1000px
Asatru
>>
>fedora tipping edgelord atheist from middle through high school
>atheist but keep it to myself from there on out

I used to be the stereotypical "religion exists to control the weak minded, maaaaaan" guy, but once I grew up a little, I'm more of the opinion that, statistically speaking, there a no way that we're the only intelligent life in the universe. There's also almost no chance that we're the MOST intelligent life in the universe.

So I dunno, I guess it can be summed up as "there's definitely something larger than us out there, it's possible one of them could be something advanced enough to be called a "god" in relation to the human race, and its also possible that that race tampers with or even creates other races for fun, a higher purpose, or maybe even accidentally.

Anything is possible, I guess.
But the possibility of any of the world's religions being entirely correct is so slim in my opinion that it's not worth considering.
>>
File: N9cWrBx.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
N9cWrBx.gif
2MB, 312x250px
I'm an "atheist", by which I mean I'm open to the idea of there being something out there, but I default to no god because there's not as much/conflicting evidence as to what's out there.
>>
>>18162302
>>18162364
I was Asatru until I realized how filled with white nationalist shitsacks the whole thing was.
>>
File: VALKNUT.jpg (73KB, 1181x1835px) Image search: [Google]
VALKNUT.jpg
73KB, 1181x1835px
>>18162476
>Religion based around ancient European traditions
>WHY IS IT FILLED WITH EUROPEANS PROUD OF THEIR HERITAGE?!

Adherents of african mythology or tribal religions have alot of black nationalists or just black ethnocentrists, in them. Not very shocking.

Dont have alot of love for nationalists of any kind. But if believe in religions that focus on ancestor worship and you also hate ethnocentrists, you're an idiot
>>
>>18158332
Im agnostic bordering atheist. Doesnt keep me from believing in spooks though.
>>
File: 220px-EHB_Ch3_Page_22-1.png (11KB, 220x197px) Image search: [Google]
220px-EHB_Ch3_Page_22-1.png
11KB, 220x197px
>>18162524
But if you*
>>
>>18162524
Yeah, I was kind of an idiot back then, to be honest.
>>
voodoo repoatin in
>>
>>18162712
Huh, cool. Did you grow up in it or convert or what? What region do you live in?

If you have the time/energy I'd love if you started a thread about it.
>>
>>18158841
Lulz

>not knowing Pagan is a hella broad term
>>
>>18158927
>learn to think for yourself
>learn to think

Nigga agnosticism is at its core idfk-ism and idfc-ism
>>
>>18158961
>any type of jewish
>atheist

That's not how that works
>>
>>18158332

I'm a follower of Jediism, friend.
May the Force be with you.
>>
>>18163350
Sup, Mike?
>>
>>18158914
So...agnostic?
>>
>>18159671
>>18159757
my spiritual niggas
>>
>>18158332
I'm a muzzie
>>
>>18158332
Animist, reporting.
>>
Christian, I believe in demons and angels but I stay away from shit I don't understand and probably could not control.
>>
Shinto
>>
I'm a Mormon 7th Day Adventist Church of Latter Day Saints Baptist Jesuit. May I have a few minutes of your time? Pamphlet maybe?
>>
Episcopalian with previous background in UU and Buddhism.
>>
>>18158332
Roman Catholic.
>>
religious beliefs are masturbation.
atheist,christians...all the same ego driven nonsense.
whatever the metaphysical truth is, beliefs have no affect whatsoever on the reality.
>>
Deist
>>
File: all-natural.jpg (55KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
all-natural.jpg
55KB, 500x488px
>>18164735
Exactly. And reality is natural, not supernatural.

Atheism is technically correct but it doesn't tell you much, it is by definition theism-centric.

Naturalism describes the nature of reality, which is natural.

In the history of science and philosophy nobody has ever demonstrated a single supernatural phenomenon.

>tfw so-called "earth-based" or "nature-based" religions actually aren't.
>>
>>18160247
>when you take the /x/ roleplay too far
>>
>>18164718
This.

But generally speaking, I just want to believe there's God and He's good.
>>
>>18163460
no, that was atheism
>>
>>18164735
that makes you an agnostic atheist
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.