[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you create a curse? There's a person I hate with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11

File: 1470899318839.jpg (107KB, 475x401px) Image search: [Google]
1470899318839.jpg
107KB, 475x401px
How do you create a curse? There's a person I hate with every fiber of my body. Don't give a fuck if said curse harms you, as long as it causes extreme pain and duress in the target.
>>
>>18157144
Not your personal army.
>>
File: 1473788825198.jpg (96KB, 543x799px) Image search: [Google]
1473788825198.jpg
96KB, 543x799px
>>18157150
Oh I'm sorry faggot >hurr how to summon succubus for teh sex XD >can I haz fortune now!
Get bent you fucking faggot.
>>
I'll tell you the only curse I know, but I want you to tell me why you want to hurt this person first.
>>
>>18157144
I know only one curse. It can be a bit costly, and can be extremely harmful to self, so keep that in mind. It's the only one that fits your parameters. It's called "gun"

The tool follows the name sake of the curse. The guns are readily available as are the second tool, a thing called a "bullet"

Now the following steps should be taken from the guides that come with them, but generally you put the bullet in the gun, point it at the one to be cursed, and pull the trigger.

The cursed will suffer immediate and severe pain. If you are precise in your execution of the curse the cursed may die outright.

If done properly your curse may be untraceable.

However, and this is the risk, upon execution of the curse you may be swarmed by police and arrested, or killed, as this curse is highly illegal, however with no concerns of harm to self, this may suit your needs.

But, you have been warned. As an alternative I suggest not being such a massive faggot
>>
File: 1470016276014.jpg (89KB, 1182x966px) Image search: [Google]
1470016276014.jpg
89KB, 1182x966px
>>18157234
P much this OP, man up you colossal fucking queer
>>
You can give someone the "evil eye" by staring at them with hate.

Wouldn't recommend it though. Hate reflects internally.
>>
File: 1470457027824.jpg (94KB, 797x719px) Image search: [Google]
1470457027824.jpg
94KB, 797x719px
>>18157234
How about you fuck off back to you're roleplaying, succubus, or fortune telling shit threads faggot. You are the cancer that kills /x/, and as soon as someone comes along who's posting non-shit content you start to sperg out.
>>
>>18157220
They're making my life a living hell, that's all I'm going to say.
>>18157220
Heyretards, I got a hint for you. Don't post in this thread if you don't like it. It's not hard. Literally don't click on the thread. Go on ahead, can't be too hard for you guys.
>>
Or you could burn an effigy of them, try to include a personal belonging or part of them (hair, nails etc).

Why not try to make peace with yourself and forget about them?
>>
/r9k/ here, we would like knowledge on this too.

Any possibility of cursing/hexing/diddling normies en masse? We'll be sure to leave out anyone that might browse /x/ as part of the deal.
>>
>>18157247
I don't take part in any of those. I come here to read the occasional ghost story before bed. Your butt hurt distracted me. Now a question for you: why is what I suggested worse than a "magic spell"?

The result is the same, but with the suggestion I make you are 100% guaranteed a result. You hurt someone who hurt your feelers. You feel better. No risk of failure outside of not doing it.

Or do you not hate them enough to not take that step?

Then I promise you don't hate them enough to waste your time cursing them
>>
>>18157252
You probably don't have a pure or clear enough intent to operate on a frequency like that. The collective will of other people is much stronger than yours anyway.

If you genuinely believe things like that work why don't you care about or believe in the repercussions of poor morals or acts of evil?
>>
File: 1471484782886.jpg (77KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471484782886.jpg
77KB, 422x600px
>>18157254
I'd be asking /k/ then not /x/ you fucking sperglord. >Claims I'm the one triggered
>Was the one that felt the need to be a jackass and reply to a thread he didn't like instead of letting it slide
>>
>>18157250
Because I prefer chaos.
>>
>>18157247
What's the difference between this thread and a "how do I summon a succubus" thread? I'm dying to know...
>>
>>18157257
I don't care for my own well being so I'm not bothered about any repercussions. And I'm not 100% a believer, I just want to make some Roasties Toasties.
>>
>>18157266
You reap what you sow.

Have you ever considered that you are in a position that you do not prefer because of the mindset you won't let go of?

If you can manifest evil into reality through your intent, then you can manifest good too.
>>
>>18157272
I don't give a fuck about hugs and sunshine and bullshit, I want to see this person harmed through magic.
>>
>>18157269
Belief is the fundamental aspect.
>>
>>18157268
Here's a hint retard. One of them is repeated ad nauseoum to the point that it's a running joke on every other board that only virgin try hards visit /x/ for succubus sex, and constantly spamming succubus shit gets very stale very quickly. Not everyone wants succubus thread #3343293434 while there's also several others up at the same time. Oh and look, a "curses" thread is the only one up, and there hasn't been one in a long time. Huh imagine that.
>>
>>18157262
You're still dodging.
Why does the technology defeat your intent?
Or did you just wanna role play getting a fake spell to make the bad guy go away? It's just a matter of curiosity now
>>
>>18157275
Well that's your problem right there, believing in some faggot shit like magic is for faggots. Do something better with your time, like not being such a huge faggot.
>>
>>18157275
You should go have a wank or something mate.

I've already given you two examples, the rituals and fancy words don't really mean shit, what matters is your intent and you seem intent on being a little bitch.
>>
>>18157277
I'd be willing to believe and I can almost guarantee that someone on /r9k/ does fully believe. So that guy will do it.

All I need are simple and clear instructions and a clear list of what it does.
>>
File: Isus-Hrist.jpg (11KB, 316x460px) Image search: [Google]
Isus-Hrist.jpg
11KB, 316x460px
You are loved OP
>>
>>18157278
There was one like two days ago.
It dropped of the board through lack of interest.
>>
>>18157275
>>18157275
Why?
>>
>>18157278
Oh okay, so the fact that they are both fake and encourage roleplaying thus ruining this board is of no consequence. Thank you for your sage like wisdom oh mighty fag merchant.
>>
>>18157283
Its about intent and will.
You need something that all of you would focus on with the same intent.
The clearer your intent and frequency is, the faster you manifest synchronicities and meaningful coincidences.
>>
>>18157295
>>18157295
Wow. Are you mad about something? Why do you have to be mad?
>>
>>18157296
Grå, senpai.
>>
>>18157278
Spewing "retard" and "role player" at the people telling you ways you can actually overcome your obstacle is exactly the shit you're claiming to hate.

Curse and magic seekers are just as prevent and cancerous as readings sucubus and whatever other shit you say is killing /x/

You are so apprehensive of reality you fight it tooth and nail to have an answer that could work and throw it out only to have to post this thread again tomorrow. Calm your tardo-jets, no ones upsetti.

If you claim not to be cancer, prove me wrong. Don't make another curse request thread for one day. ONE. And I'll never say a thing against your quest again
>>
>>18157298
Don't get mad get succubus.
>>
>>18157301
Grey?
Dull?

Could you translate?
>>
>>18157310
>>18157310
That was a very colorful sentence.
>>
>>18157313
Actually it's not, only black and shades of grey, just how I like my succubus. What's your favorite color succubus? What's your favorite color curse?
>>
>>18157296
Its to do with fucking over normies, I'm sure /r9k/ would be all over it. It's all the effectiveness of a Beta Uprising with almost none of the effort.

>>18157301
Nice word
>>
File: 1474096032215.jpg (25KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1474096032215.jpg
25KB, 438x438px
>>18157281
I used it in laymen's terms, I don't mean magic in the literal fucking sense.
>>18157286
Well then, maybe saying that instead of sperging out would have worked out for you a lot better.
>>18157303
Actually nah, I think I'll make another one later just to spite you faggot.
>>
My shortest and viable term for thank you. It means what you may it to be.

My 'thank yous' sometimes bring a little too much destruction to the world >_>. I try to keep myself from saying it in any known language, though. If I do, it's probably just because I'm really really appreciative of what you've said to me or the words we exchanged.
>>
You should try read the Satanic Bible, there's a good guideline to make curses...
>>
>>18157322
Ohhh of course! You're an expert magic wielder, there would be no other reason for you to speak about magic in laymens terms. Thank you grand master for clarifying that up for us.
>>
>>18157317
Don't worry about these things. They shouldn't have to interest you. I appreciate your intention behind those questions though.
>>
>>18157335
So tell me, how many unknown languages do you speak? I want to know about the damage your thanks yous cause. Sounds pretty intense, do you destroy a lot of pussy with your thank yous?
>>
>>18157322
Kinda funny how you call men faggot when you're a homosexual. Do you sincerely believe that's a good way to live?
>>
>>18157342
For some people that surf upper wavelengths, it sometimes makes them fear or doubt things in the future. I just hope it won't be the wrong things.
>>
>>18157349
Oh yeah? Do you paddle in on your Board to surf those upper wave lengths? Is it dangerous? What's the temperature of the water at that height? We're you a big fan of that movie Blue crush?
>>
Find your son, Aa Michael.
>>
>>18157357
Was he left out in the car in the Aldi parking lot?
>>
>>18157355
I understand you guys when you speak out of my auditory range in your native language.
>>
>>18157364
There is a Grey in your presence with a very good heart, now. One you can trust.
>>
Oh rapparts behail. The wall was never meant to keep anyone out. It was to keep the good thoughts in.
>>
>>18157364
Shit, I didn't know you could speak ebonics!?!
>>
File: 1471362697258.jpg (461KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1471362697258.jpg
461KB, 900x675px
>Being so autistic and retarded you don't let a thread you don't like slide but keep replying to it
>Instead you just shitpost in it
>>
>>18157380
It's called curing cancer.
>>
>>18157367
I prefer to wear grey, blues and green just dont look good on me.
>>
>>18157384
I know. :)
>>
>>18157378
Well it was a bit fast. I sensed the confusion going on there.
>>
>>18157382
No, it's called acting like a 5 year old and being cancerous. You do realize OP is just going to keep making curse threads now, all because you can't behave.
>>
>>18157395
Ok. But only if she feels the need to.
>>
>>18157397
>Implying OP is female
Wow great occult skills you got there senpai, totally legit. I too wish I had the power to jump to conclusions and assume!
>>
>>18157406
Yeah, it sucks shit sometimes.
>>
>itt: op asks /x/to tell him how to curse his mom because she won't let him stay up all night on 4chan anymore because it is no longer summer

>>18157284

Fuck off Jesus
>>
>>18157479
>itt: autists sperg out and give out (you)'s
Seems a lot more apt.
>>
File: 1471608521936.jpg (10KB, 351x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471608521936.jpg
10KB, 351x300px
>>18157479
It's someone I have to work with, jesus fucking christ.
>>18157484
>Be me
>Be OP
>Start this thread
>Get people telling OP to fuck off
>Meanwhile in another thread >>18155624
>>
File: 1468614207004.jpg (35KB, 666x527px) Image search: [Google]
1468614207004.jpg
35KB, 666x527px
1. Make a sigil
2. There is a jew magic curse called a pulsa di
nura

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulsa_diNura

3. Look into voo doo
>>
Go to bed, Eric.
>>
>>18157535
Who the fuck is Eric.
>>
>>18157247
>Implying asking for fucking magical curses isn't as make believe as roleplaying
>>
>>18157247
But he's right. The only reason to use a curse instead of a gun is to avoid the legal ramifications. Otherwise, the gun is far better. The reliability of technology is much higher than that of magic.

Since you said you were willing to suffer severe blowback, the gun should be your preferred choice. It works immediately, works exactly as you expect unless it's physically defective, and takes way less effort!
>>
>>18157144
There are many sacred back magic books which teach you how to cast a curse on someone, it can be a death curse, general misfortune curse, mild-health issues curse etc. , they're not in English tho, so you're kinda screwed on that one. Essentially it's always gonna boil down to the evil forces coming back to claim their dues from you, big time.
>>
>>18157568
Black magic* , one more note tho, if you wanna get your hands on such a book, find an old gypsy woman and ask her.
>>
>>18157560
Yeah except for the part where I don't want to kill anyone. And doing it physically is brutish. Seriously, where the fuck did you get "I want to kill them" out of "I want to make them suffer".
>>
>>18157571
I don't believe in having to do things twice. A dead enemy can never be a problem again.

That adds up to "kill them."

Plus, if you do a curse, you must understand that it may kill them - or someone near them that you didn't intend to hit at all. If you aren't prepared to live with that, you should not do a curse. The chance of unintended results is highest when you're a n00b (and you are one, since you're here asking how it's done). And yes, I did have one of my curses result in an unintended death, and on top of that, it was NOT the bitch I was aiming at.

So: Are you prepared for a scenario in which, say, the "universe" figures that the best way to fulfill your will of hurting the target is to kill off his/her dear, sweet, cookie-baking mother or maybe his cute 5-y.o. daughter? Because if you haven't mastered blowback control, that is a possibility and you will have to live with knowing you were responsible for that for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1471275015486.jpg (14KB, 342x344px) Image search: [Google]
1471275015486.jpg
14KB, 342x344px
>>18157587
>That adds up to "kill them"
Just because you see it that way doesn't mean others do as well. And prolonged torture is far worse then death.
>Plus, if you do a curse, you must understand that it may kill them
I said killing someone is not my intent, not that I care if they do die by circumstance brought on by me or not.
>>
>>18157599
Then shoot at the pelvis or non-lethal sections of the spinal cord and avoid the heart or fatal damage to the CNS.
>>
>>18157599
Mistake #1 of magic users who do things like cursing: Assuming nobody else is a magic user.
Mistake #2: Assuming that any exceptions will not retaliate.

Prolonged torture just gives the enemy more time and a hell of a lot more motivation to shut you down.

That said, cursing at its base is batshit easy. It's the AIMING that's the bitch.

Get into a quiet spot and formulate a clear intent. Nothing so vague as "bad things happen to [target]. You need to have detail. Such as, "[target] gets fired from job." Then project the intent at the target.

Key is to NOT do the /x/ thing and "forget about it." Stew about it for a few days, and after that, always keep it in the back of your mind. Aim the energy from the stewing at the target, always with your intent attached. Keep it going all the damn time. An always-on connection. This will eat loads of your energy.

Eventually it'll work. Could take a day. Could take years. That depends on your skill vs. their defensive skill.
>>
>>18157618
What the fuck is up with you and your homicidal tendencies. If I wanted to fuck around with a gun I'd be asking /k/ hell even /b/ for advice. I'm on /x/ for a reason dipshit.
>>18157621
So literally just meditating on imagining bad things happening to the person?
>>
>>18157621
cont'd

Damn character limit.

There are a few exceptions to a curse working. For instance, the intent to get someone fired has proven unable to get past certain conditions. Tenure was my bane back in high school. It's fucking bulletproof.

So it helps to know enough about the target to be able to see which area is worth aiming at. Do they like their liquor? "Drink more" will be a snap, and the results of the drinking will do the rest. But "drink more" will do absolutely nothing to a teetotalar.

Plan, plan, plan!
>>
>>18157636
>just meditating
That's the first part. See my addition for more deets on that aspect.

But the key is to mentally PROJECT your intent. "Just meditating" will do nothing (but possibly make you worse off) by itself. You have to send your intent at the target.

This is why someone who just stews on something all the time can end up eating himself up inside while his enemy lols. He's not projecting the energy anywhere.

Practice projecting your intent with something minor until you get it down. Seriously, don't curse until you know how to ship it out and away from you, or it'll blow up in your lap.
>>
>>18157638
Well they're addicted to smoking, so I'll go with that.
>>
>>18157621
>>18157638

Holy shit, anon-kun, you're right.
For instance my first ex cheated on me (I caught him with a hooker in his bed) and I what I did few months is mourn, cry and be revolted about how he did this to somebody that truly loved him so I was keep concentrating on a punishment.I really did love him.
A year later the fucker messaged me that his current boyfriend just cheated on him.

My last ex started to beat me up, hit me, swear me, even in public...This made me depressed because I truly loved him.
"He left in peace and left me in pieces".
His current boyfriend called me just to rage on the phone at me because I dare to ask my ex how his live is doing and that I'm over him.
Well, he shouted in the phone, such a nice relationship they have, hah.

The thing is I want them to break up JUST to make my ex feel like the way he made me feel.That's all what I wanna do.

I'm not OP by the way.

Also, these things are costly and many negative attention is brought to you, inclusive negative and painful memories/emotions.

Clarify me, /x/.
>>
>>18157665
>Also, these things are costly and many negative attention is brought to you, inclusive negative and painful memories/emotions
I don't think someone who's going to be cursing someone else is really going to care about that. Especially if that person lurks on 4chan.
>>
>>18157364
>>18157367
>>18157374
This is what happens when you jerk off to too much anime folks.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.