[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on Underground Bases? They obviously exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: DUMBs.jpg (230KB, 720x487px) Image search: [Google]
DUMBs.jpg
230KB, 720x487px
What are your thoughts on Underground Bases? They obviously exist but what about the stuff that goes on inside? Like at "Dulce"
>>
>>18156159
>They go hundreds of floors underground
>Illegal genetic experiments take place involving humans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
>ET races have been reported to have entire floors to themselves
>Signs with alien languages
>UFO technology is housed and developed here
>A patent for UFO tech from developed on secret base
http://www.ufohowto.com/Magnetic%20vortex%20wormhole%20generator.pdf
>Secret magnetic levitation train capable or going 500+ mph connecting many of the main bases
>>
>>18156198
Interesting
>>
DUMBs are real. I was once subjected to scientific inquery, within one.
>>
>>18156159

The CIA tried to build a multi-million secret office building near Tyson's Corner years ago and it slipped out.
The Department of Defense tried to build an underground base in Pennsylvania ad that slipped out too

If they exists there aren't many of them

and Cheyenne mountain is no secret
>>
>>18156221
More info..
>>
>>18156221
>>18156228
Its a lie. The military functions on a need to know basis. Even if he did go inside one he would have done so blindfolded and only seen a specific area/level. Anything he saw is most likely not pertinent.
>>
>>18156243
Thats true..
>>
>>18156159
>They obviously exist but what about the stuff that goes on inside?
I know this isn't a very /x/ opinion, but why assume weird shit goes on in there? An underground facility has a bunch of perfectly ordinary military uses.
It's easy to defend. Resistant to both conventional and nuclear bombs and missiles. Spy satellites can't track activity inside. And they can store equipment and supplies for extremely long periods of time without issue.
>>
>>18156336
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R-MEU_AY4o

Machines like this give credence to the massive size of these things. There are definitely evil things going on down there. Look at how evil the government is on the outside constantly invading other countries and bombing villages. Based on their public actions we can only assume they are even worse when nobody is watching.
>>
interesting, but a waste of tax money
>>
>>18156159
>>18156223

Is this a photo of the entrance to Cheyenne Mountain?
>>
>>18156355
Tax money exists for this reason. They have technology that can take them to other planets and star systems. Here is some tech that opens up a wormhole in space so that you can use hyperspace energy to travel faster than light. http://www.ufohowto.com/Magnetic%20vortex%20wormhole%20generator.pdf

Money is worthless to them, its simply a tool that they can use to control their slaves to do their bidding (us).
>>
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=65b_1310935463

does anyone have the video of the reptilians riding in the golf cart?
>>
>>18156159

I know an elderly man, very wealthy and Ivy League educated, with land relatively close to Dulce. Made his money in big data before big data was a phrase.

I never knew him to be a conspiratorial type, he's more of a MSM kind of guy, but he told me once that there is a government base in Dulce with aliens.

I tried to get him to agree that this was merely a rumor. When he wouldn't, I tried to get him to explain why he thought that it was true. Again, he was mum on the subject and just said to trust him that there were aliens down there.

I knew his relative and she agreed that the whole conversation was very uncharacteristic of him. Wish he would have shared more.
>>
>>18156198
Hate to break it to you but that call was an inside joke. Also dulce was a fabrication by our government. Watch Mirage Men.
>>
>>18156412
Top kek, I need to see this.
>>
>>18156416
Just because an old man watched some "history" channel show doesn't make him right. Unless he tells you he was there and he's trustworthy, it's just speculation.
>>
>>18156362
So...it's not worthless at all then.
>>
>>18156362
Does it actually work?
Could I use it to power a larger version of this: http://jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/howto.htm
>>
File: IMG_4523.png (364KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4523.png
364KB, 1280x720px
>>18156245>>18156243
Umm you are a fucking moron kid. DUMBS are very real and very classified. The fact you even made such a stupid ass statement means you are a either a shill or a paid troll. Either way fucking kill your self.
>>
>>18156605
Government shill detected.
>>
>>18156605
It wasn't a joke idiot. Dulce is very fucking real, and I feel very sorry for you that you are this stupid. But hey it's 4chan
>>
They stole my moot cloning machine and now there is a dumb with thousands of moots.
>>
File: secret-underwater-base1.jpg (56KB, 640x383px) Image search: [Google]
secret-underwater-base1.jpg
56KB, 640x383px
aliums, inner earth entrances, defense, secret tech
>>
Dulce is definitely interesting, animal corpses, strange disappearances etc

But he's right about that phone call
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFYkFUC_h1Y
>>
>>18156360
Just watch SG1 if you want to see the entrance of Cheyene Mountain, they use stock footage for external shots of the base.
>>
File: Lighthouse.jpg (548KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lighthouse.jpg
548KB, 1024x768px
>>18156159
What do you want to know about them?
MIJ?
>>
File: alienresurrection.png (383KB, 780x333px) Image search: [Google]
alienresurrection.png
383KB, 780x333px
>>18157368
Moot clones isn't a new concept.
>>
>>18157022
>making absolutely no point and spouting buzzwords like a retard
discarded
>>
>>18157028
>>18157034
not an argument
>>
>>18157399
I never understood this image being posted, are you trying to say that they are pillars? Comparing their size to those mountains in the background would mean they are immense. And then either they replaced natural mass or what they are supporting is a man made structure. That entrance would be the size of a city, why make such a thing when it is supposed to be secret?
>>
>>18156362
Hyperspace is a sci fi invention
>>
>>18156198
>Secret magnetic levitation train capable or going 500+ mph connecting many of the main bases
It's called Hyperloop, although it was made 30 years ago lel.
>>
underground bases are just a bunch of soldiers masturbating
>>
>>18156223
If they keep trying they probably succesfully built a few.
>>
Dulce Base is fake. A hoax that was played on Paul Bennewitz in the 1980s by Richard Doty. Other mentally ill folks got wind of it (Phil Schneider being the most well known) and polished the story.

Interestingly enough there is a very restricted underground facility in New Mexico. Not in Dulce but south of the Albuquerque International Sunport

http://cryptome.org/eyeball/kumsc-bird/kumsc-birdseye.htm

> The Kirtland Underground Munitions Storage Complex (KUMSC), located on Kirtland Air Force Base, Albuquerque, NM, is perhaps the single largest repository of nuclear weapons in the US if not the world.
>>
>>18160048
>>
>>18156159
living quarters for the elites to die in when they try to send everyone to hell finally
>>
>>18156159
I mean, not your Major reasearch underground bases. But most states have at least 2 War-room command centers for nuclear/biological disaster response. I'm not particularly at liberty to say much further, but they do extend quite far horizontally more than they do vertically, as it is very difficult to move stone discretely.
>>
>>18156351

Nigga they use those machines to dig ordinary railroad tunnels. They cut through rock at a whopping 10 feet per day.
>>
File: i see what you did there.jpg (32KB, 550x370px) Image search: [Google]
i see what you did there.jpg
32KB, 550x370px
>>18156159
They're kinda dumb
>>
from what i've been able to put together, the Denver international airport is a sort of hub connecting the west coast and east coast bases and may be used as a spaceport in the future

i was driving around that area pretty recently (phone died so no GPS and I got lost trying to take a back way, avoiding the interstate during rush hour) and drove past three guarded/fenced areas with HUGE piles of dirt- i mean, 3-5 stories tall and at least a few football fields long. Also noticed some incongruous ventilation shaft things sticking out of the ground in the same area.

In DIA itself (I was taking a girl to her flight) I noticed two things: in the terminal near the famous murals, there are about 8 or 12 doors marked 'tornado shelter' or something similar- thick, metal doors. I'm guessing those are the access points to levels below.

You've probably already seen pictures of the murals and time capsule, those are pretty weird. I hadn't heard about the gargoyles guarding the entrance- the sculptures are creepy and devilish, etc etc, but what really got me was the inscription. It reads:

"Notre Denver" features two cast bronze gargoyles, one each located in the east and west baggage claim areas. The gargoyles, roughly the size of a fifth-grade boy, are seated inside suitcases. Historically, gargoyles were placed on buildings to protect the site. These are placed slightly above the travelers' head to oversee and ensure that baggage will arrive safely at Denver International Airport."

" The gargoyles, roughly the size of a fifth-grade boy, are seated inside suitcases.'

Also, as you enter the airport complex, you pass by the Westin hotel (link to image below)- its main design feature, aside from the black wing shape, is a tunnel slanted downwards. I couldn't help but think that it was hinting at what lies beneath.

Creepy!

picture of Westin Hotel
http://cdn.travelpulse.com/images/99999999-9999-9999-9999-999999999999/087e70b3-8da9-e511-8b9f-0050568e420d/630x355.jpg
>>
>>18160918
>'tornado shelter' or something similar- thick, metal doors. I'm guessing those are the access points to levels below.

Those ARE tornado shelters, moron. The underground isn't accessible that easily.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.