[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/, I'm a pretty heavy ketamine user, and I had a pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

So /x/, I'm a pretty heavy ketamine user, and I had a pretty bad experience on my last "trip" involving this drug. Usually I just get to the k-hole and fall forever, but this time I was trapped in some sort of interdimensional fold for what seemed like hours. The entire time I was watching through a small window/screen/opening a sort of image/video/play. In the play, a young girl was being tortured on a table, like her small intestines being ripped out.

Anyone else using K or something similar have a familiar experience or something else weird happen to them in a k-hole?

Pic sorta related, drew it afterwards in pen.
>>
>>18156046
idk never tried k, but would like to hear more of your trip stories / see more of your k drawing.
>>
>>18156046
god damn i miss k. tell us your stories.
>>
Congrats you saw your mRNA personified in such a way that your body can visualize it.
>>
>>18156046
Did you include the pen you used in your picture for aesthetic bro the fUCK
>>
>>18156107
Now that you mention it, that sounds completely plausible.
>>
>>18156151
elaborate pls
>>
>>18156168
The little girl was a visualization of messenger RNA, basically how your cells tell your ribosomes (the organelle structures that build proteins) to build protein. It's transcribed from your original DNA, then sent to the ribosome.
>>
File: IMG_20160618_231508.jpg (62KB, 748x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160618_231508.jpg
62KB, 748x497px
>>18156046
What dose, my nigguh
>>
>>18156197
500mg snorted.
>>
File: IMG_20160531_151623.jpg (52KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160531_151623.jpg
52KB, 1500x500px
>>18156231
Apparently it's good 4 depression? With effects lasting for weeks

Would you recommend it?
>>
>>18156250
You know what else is pretty good for combating depression?

Cocaine.
>>
Anyone here ever do MXE? I've never done ketamine but I've done a shit load (sort of) of MXE and I have a feeling it's friendlier than ketamine, but it's still a hole. What's the point in being in a hole?
>>
>>18156480
>>18156250
you know what else is good?
go see a therapist
>>
>fountain pen
>OP is not fail no matter how much drugs he takes
>>
File: k 4.jpg (223KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
k 4.jpg
223KB, 2048x1536px
nothing terrible really, others than the common paranoia
once i saw coming out of k-hole i was seeing some machinery that was just about to slice through my wall (or well it felt like it was surely coming) like it was destined in the matrix to occur, despite chances
same trip when i was somewhat k-holing i saw the future, but only a really unimportant tiny bit, just a simple frame where i was setting some machine at work

i recall one guy saw peoples limbs being chopped off and what not on shrooms although, very odd how psychoactives can give you these images

>>18156250
lasting for weeks? depression is about breaking a negative cycle, ketamine can help you with that, but for keeping the cycle going actual psychedelics would be recommended, ayahuascha is very hardcore, shrooms would do, one could perhaps microdose shrooms every day, microdosing of shrooms have a lot of positive feedback, it also provides you with serotonine (almost 99 on this one) and shrooms can give you months of staying far out of depression, but as its a cycle you gotta maybe change your environment or such

>>18156480
cocaine isnt medicine, its a euphoric drug, it does not treat any root cause, but sure if you can keep going on cocaine have a go with it, but you want to ignore it taking the edge off your cognitive abilities and is extremely addictive -- and expensive

pic related, best keta i ever had
>>
>>18156174
How do you figure? What are you basing this off of?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.