[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is estimated that between three to six million Americans have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11

It is estimated that between three to six million Americans have had an abduction experience. Are you one of them?

I'm also curious. Are you open to the theory that you could have experienced sleep paralysis and hallucination? Or was it more intense than that?
>>
>>18155175
>It is estimated that between three to six million Americans have had an abduction experience
Who estimated that, you? Jesus, I'm starting to think you people actually believe in this shit..
>>
>>18155423

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2013/11/14/about-as-many-people-say-theyve-been-abducted-by-space-aliens-as-say-theyve-committed-voter-fraud/

I want to hear from people that have had the experience, and respectfully try to explore multiple theories to explain the experience and gather evidence for the most plausible explanation.
>>
>>18155175

King Mammon can help with all your greedy wishes. He's the god of Greed. He's a Demonic God you should look him up.
>>
>>18155423
>Between 1 and 2% of Americans...
Seems reasonable. Experience is subjective. Doesn't mean there were 3-6 million abductions. Just adduction experiences.
>>
>>18157263
OP wants stories. Not wealth. Knowledge, not power.
You need a Demon of Secrets, or Forbidden Knowledge, something along those lines.
>>
>>18157263

Do you know a lot about Demons?
>>
>Went to a park when it was dark
>felt arms around me and blacked out
>I was a child
>Was met by a child named cosmo that looked like me
>he took me in the air and into a ufo
>he told me to come with him telepathically
>then we went into a room
>there was a grey in the room
>it was turned around so you couldn't see its head
>was told by the alien to put hands on the alien's head
>It turned around slowly and gave me feelings of peace and love... pure love
>was then told to leave the room
>then cosmo told me to remove my clothes telepathically
>he leaves and I comply
>a door opens on the other side of the room and I walk through the door and down a hall
>it is a room full of grey aliens that all look similar
>they tell me that I am going to be special and that I will live for a very long time, and that I am not human, but that I look like one
>cosmo is also in the room
>sat in a room on a bench near the wall
>woke up back in the park, but it was light out
>>
>>18157341
Go full anime and use your powers at the last second for good, or at least to save the human race. Cuz if you regret it later who else is going to be left. Or go galaxy hopping at snuff out the earth either or.
>>
>>18157314

Ive recently become fascinated with the subject, especially after reviewing theories of how the classic flying saucer craft work. I feel that it's unlikely that every single abduction experience is a hallucination, especially cases where there are witnesses and physical evidence of the events described.
>>
>>18155175
>muh 6 million
damn, where did I heard this before?
>>
>>18157841

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200303/alien-abductions-the-real-deal

Psychology Today reports a figure of 3 million. There needs to be more rigorous investigation of claims, to determine a more precise number, and how many could have a mundane explanation. Cases with documented missing time, witnesses, physical marks on the experiencer's body, these are not as easily explained as sleep paralysis.
>>
>>18155175
Lifelong abductee here. Sleep paralysis I can count on one hand. It has nothing to do with my experiences. Even three times in daylight just this year in front of people so it's not a hallucination.
Returning with missing time from 30 mins to three hours, radiation burns, and impossibly fast bruising isn't from laying down and tingling. I've even implants and one that moves that my non believer partner is freaked out by. When I'm abducted from our home he wakes up suddenly and vomits for about a day from the ships coming close for me.
>>
Lights appeared outside my window often when I was a little kid and little men came through it and did stuff to me that in hindsight really lined up with alien visitation but I still have occasional sleep paralysis and night terrors now as an adult so maybe it was just that - or maybe that is a lingering affect of the visitation there's no way to be sure. Human experience is subjective by definition.
>>
>>18157913
If you have this much physical evidence why aren't you publishing it for scrutiny?
>>
>>18157913

Has anyone examined you medically after one of these incidences?
>>
>>18157913
cmon man get pics
>>
File: fucknose.jpg (56KB, 335x367px) Image search: [Google]
fucknose.jpg
56KB, 335x367px
>>18155175
If anything I would say that it was the goverment or whatever getting humans to test on. I did see this case of a farmer claiming that the gov was taking is cattle doin experiments and dumping them back in his fields. He says that they was trying o make it look like it was done by ufo. fuck knows though
>>
>>18158008

Well I don't know what is causing the phenomenon. I'm open to explanations of sleep paralysis for some, and those with physical evidence, clearly something took place. People often jump to an extreme answer like everyone is hallucinating or everyone was abducted by aliens. I don't find either of these very scientific or satisfying.
>>
File: steel.jpg (9KB, 325x209px) Image search: [Google]
steel.jpg
9KB, 325x209px
>>18155175

Alien Adoptee reporting in.
>>
>>18158015
I have read alot over the years about this. I do think that most cases are BS, but also that there are a few actual real ones. Its just so hard sifting through the shit to find the gems. one interesting thing I read is that a very high up in the UN actually witnessed a ufo abduct someone. The most beleivable cases imo are the ones reported by cops, they have nothing to gain and risk getting ridiculed so makes them more beleivable to me
>>
File: 1466006635755.png (281KB, 641x777px) Image search: [Google]
1466006635755.png
281KB, 641x777px
I am convinced it is various cases of sleep paralysis and hypogania, hoaxes, and possible encounters with demons/ultraterrestrial entities. I don't think people are being taken from their homes.
>>
File: ufo.jpg (9KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
9KB, 249x202px
>>18158046
Have you heard of the Travis Walton case. I dont think sleep paralysis or a hoax was goin on there. Any thoughts anons?
>>
>>18158043
>The most beleivable cases imo are the ones reported by cops,
jidf detected
>>
>>18158108

Travis Walton is either the perpetrator of a hoax involving multiple people, none of which have changed their story, or was genuinely abducted for several days. There's plenty of evidence either way.
>>
>>18158108
Who doesn't know about that case? That one is hard to say, although there are plenty of people who think he is a phony.
>>
>>18158046
>doesn't believe in alien abduction
>believes in demons.
>>
>>18157341
Sounds like your father got cucked desu.
>>
>>18158118
I would think that to if it wasnt for the fact that they all past a polyraph test.
>>
>>18158120

Travis Walton making up aliens I could believe. What seems far-fetched is all of his friends making up the story, telling the police lies for several days, while the police are mulling murder charges for them. It seems like at least one of them men would crack and tell the truth. None of them changed the narrative. They all stuck to the story of there being a bright light from a hovering object when Walton disappeared. Why would they keep lying to police when under pressure? Why go along in the first place?
>>
File: 1466030818427.jpg (49KB, 456x609px) Image search: [Google]
1466030818427.jpg
49KB, 456x609px
>>18158122
>he thinks aliens actually come from space
>>
Saw a UFO one time, but that's about it.

It was a perfectly round orb that was directly above at a distance. It hovered for a while and then just sort of blinked away. Like it was there, and then it wasn't. And for the record, I was 20 at the time, so it's not an exaggerated childhood memory, and I was sober. That's always the dumb questions you get asked most. "Duuuudddee, were you high?"
>>
>>18155175
>Be 10, living in Paducah, KY
>Wake up one evening and see three ayys in my window staring at me
>Standing in a triangle shape; two short ones together and a tall one behind in the middle
>Freak the fuck out and run to my parents' room
>Tell them what I saw, they say it was just a dream
>OK maybe it was
>Go on with life, having regular and very vivid dreams of being visited by ayys

The dreams continued until I was about 18 then stopped. I always chalked the experience and dreams up to being interested in sci fi and watching ayy stuff all the time. Not sure if I watched because of the dreams, or had the dreams because I watched and read about ayys.

Anyway, cont...

>Forward to being in my early twenties
>Hanging out with friends and my sister
>She's about two years younger
>We're talking about weird stuff
>Unprompted, she mentions seeing ayys in my window as a kid, and remembers me freaking out

Thing is, I never told her about the ayys incident and she insisted my parents never told her. Our rooms were connected and being kids, the door between was usually left open. She would have had a clear line of sight to my window from her bed.

Sill possible, of course, that she was fucking with me, but it was still spooky.
>>
I guess that means 3 - 6 million Americans experienced sleep paralysis.
>>
>>18158138

That's a fairly common sighting. Paul Hill of NASA did some wonderful work on how the crafts worked. His theory is they can move from zero to incredibly fast speeds, so fast that the human eye doesn't process the movement and they appear to just vanish.
>>
>>18158141

That is incredibly spooky. Do you know what time of year it was? Is it possible the entities you saw could be regular people wearing a disguise?
>>
>>18158148

I've had sleep paralysis several times, and had hallucinations from them as well. I was awake and conscious, but unable to move, and my brain was creating dream like imagery. Ive experienced a presence in the room.

What intrigued me about the abduction phenomenon is that I've never experienced being taken, visited by greys, having experiments done on me. Thousands of people have come forward with a very specific narrative that they share.

Why does everyone have very similar experiences if it's dream like hallucinations? Shouldn't their hallucinations be more random and personal, like mine are?
>>
>>18158153
Don't remember the time of year. I know it wasn't snowing, if that helps.

Maybe they were wearing disguises, since I couldn't see their bodies. All I remember seeing were big gray heads and large black eyes, very stereotypical. I didn't look long enough before I ran away.

I do remember having a dream later of their craft landing in the clearing by the house, but that's probably just bullshit.
>>
>>18158150
Yeah, I understand now that what I had was one of the most common types of sighting. It got me into reading a lot about Aliens and UFO sightings though. It really makes you curious to how these things can move so fast. Especially if they're just zipping around the Galaxy like it's fucking nothing.

Still, they dont seem to want to do any direct harm to us, just sort of seem to be curious about us. Although probing random people is admittedly a bit dickish.
>>
>>18158162

That makes sense, I would be scared too.

Landed craft often leave clear markings. There would be indentions from landing gear, and often there is X-ray radiation that cooks the dirt and roots of the area surrounding the landing. If you found evidence of indentions and dead grass in a circle pattern, then it's likely it wasn't a dream.
>>
>>18158176
I never went and looked. It was kind of a spooky spot without the ayys. The clearing had a train track that just ended without anything on it. Apparently it was the site of a terrible crash back in the day and they just stopped running trains over it after that. But i don't know for sure
>>
>>18158173

I'm unconvinced they are coming from other planets. We have a huge array of sensors monitoring asteroids and comets. It seems unlikely they could be traveling here undetected, only to be seen from the ground. At this point, however, there is over a century of physical evidence and sightings. The objects are real.
>>
>>18158180

Landed craft are quite rare, but when they do leave indentions, they are almost always very deep, over 10 cm. Radiation that kills plant roots often means it is slow for new grass to grow there for awhile. I don't know how long ago this happened, but it's possible there could still be evidence of it there.
>>
>>18158181
This. The idea that they are aliens from other planets will eventually be replaced with something else.
>>
>>18158181
I never landed on a concrete theory I loved either in fairness. There's so many. Maybe their from a different dimension? Maybe they're us from the future? Maybe they're just super secret experimental vehicles the government is funding? Maybe it's any number of one of the other theories out there, or one we haven't ever even contemplated.

It's a head fuck to think about.
>>
>>18158173

The probing seems pretty focused on collecting human eggs and sperm. In livestock, we use electroejaculation, electrical stimulation of the prostate to cause the ejaculation of semen. This seems to be the method used on male abductees to obtain sperm samples.
>>
>>18158244

I've given it way too much thought too. I think the most plausible explanation is that they are human or a closely related species of hominid. Often, sightings of the beings make them sound extremely human, and sightings of "aliens" that aren't humanoid are very rare.

If they are related to humans, it would explain the focus on reproduction on abductees, and what many report to be experiments to create hybrids.
>>
>>18158253
For what purpose though? I mean experiments sure, maybe they want to know all about the human life cycle. But why specifically sperm? Are they us? Are they trying to make hybrids to save some dying race?
>>
They're not aliens. They never were. They're antibodies.
>>
>>18158265

Assuming they're a hominid, I would wildly speculate that they broke off from humanity some time ago. Bodies exhumed in South Africa found skulls with massive craniums and small faces. For awhile they thought it was it's own subspecies, but now they think it's just natural variation.

My wild speculation is that thousands of years ago, the smart hominids peeled away from regular humans and lived in secret to protect themselves from violence. They've developed advanced technology but still have a fairly small population, unsuitable for breeding only among themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 720x960px
>>18157922
I've posted my pics here before. I'm really seeking something that can detect my implants because they're noted only by pushing on me.

Here's insertion and burn from my major one, has two spikes but the second is rarely felt. Reacts to frequencies maybe as I can get different edges or spikes to show under flight paths. The only confirmed reaction is it sinks when a helicopter flies over and that's been felt by both a non believer and a friend who shares my eye stick implant.
Aside from eye and ear I've a cheek stick and a ball in my wrist. I can't feel my thigh one but I remember that one being put in.

Really aside from a handful of photos I've only medical records of hospital trips from after effects and cannot even prove my missing pregnancy so I doubt there's much for me to give as far as proof. UFO researchers were pretty stoked for my collection though.
I've nothing new as my last pickup was July after quite a few this spring and summer.
>>
>>18157950
Yep had a few hospital trips. Since I'm an egg donor that's occasionally used as a host they radiate my abdomen. Had liver enzymes elevated that show radiation in excess of 2000gy.
I've lost hearing and have tinnitus on one side that showed up two years ago. Audiologist can't figure out why it's only one side with nothing like damage to the bone. It's just noise reberverating off metal I assume since I'd have to suffer a pretty major injury to only have one side like this.
>>
>>18158382

Having these objects removed and analyzed would definitely be of interest. Have you had x-rays to determine their exact locations? The x-ray images alone would provide a lot of evidence of your experiences.
>>
>>18158382

I'm sorry for your loss in terms of your missing pregnancy. I can't even imagine.
>>
I never even heard sleep paralysis being part of the ayys. Last time I experienced a frightening episode a decaying woman slipped through my cracked door and started walking to me rasping my name. Noped the fuck out took everything I had to fucking wake up. It sucks so bad when your finally able to move and then you lose your coordination for it to start all over again.
>>
>>18158515
Yep. When you are in that state, you will hear things, feel things, and if your eyes are open, you will see things. Since people freak out at being unable to move, their minds make up scary things.
>>
>>18158515

My hallucinations are similar. Super horror movie freak show, and usually personal in some way. Dead family members, for instance.

For hundreds of thousands, and perhaps millions, of people to have the same abduction experience seems out of step with usual sleep paralysis symptoms.
>>
File: image.jpg (327KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
327KB, 1080x1920px
>>18158446
I have an MRI report but somehow no notes of what's behind my ear, just says that the bone is fine so deafness is a mystery to them.
My eye is of unknown age so I'm not sure if it would be there and my cheek is brand new this summer pic related. Was inserted after a hike and beeping heard by both me and buddy. I get him to feel my ear and he felt it going down to my jaw, the furthest and best movement I've been able to confirm. I then start panicking as I've learned I can tell when I'm about to be abducted and bam two hours missing and bruising up my thighs and back. When he was checking my marks after he found my lower spine is pushed to the side so I can only theorize I've had a fuckton of epidurals. The cheek one was extremely painful at first but now I can piss it off with a finger and get it to move and whir to dig away from me. That one is weird because my ear doesn't react to me and no one can push or move it, we can just feel when it goes.
My eye doesn't do much besides I don't poke my socket often enough to see if it does anything. My wrist is a new discovery and have to dig pretty hard to feel it so I'm not sure when I got that one or if it can move like my ear and cheek.

My ear spikes, eye and cheek sticks, and wrist ball were all felt by a UFO researcher as well.
Since I've already had no luck with ct or MRI I'm considering voltage metres or rad to figure out what these are. They're hard as fuck I can't see why they wouldn't be an alloy.
>>
The answers you seek lie in The Law of One.
Go with love and light. Adonai.
>>
>>18158451
I flipped pretty bad about that, complete memory of waking up mid procedure too. Days of screaming and crying.
My revenge since I can tell when they're near is I'll be living on high activity land out of country soon and be able to send my bro out to hopefully shoot them. They're targeting two girls age four and nine and that's really uncool since I remember my childhood abductions and wouldn't wish that on anyone.
>>
>>18157324
I do. I am an expert in Demonology. What is it that you seek?
>>
>>18158253
Would that method leave marks? I've already got my bro who has an eye implant to check his testicles for needle marks (he's seen ones of mine post abduction) but should I ask him to check his taint too?
I've found my woman friend abductees and me are picked up much more frequently than he is though.
>>
>>18158683

I think it would depend on the sophistication of the device. Some could certainly leave burns, but I don't think thats common.
>>
>>18155175

Recently had a dream that a very small craft came into my bedroom and presented itself to me. It was glowing white with streams of energy rushing out of the center, outward and back inward but not all the way to the edge. It was instantly understood that I could enter the craft if i wanted, even as amazing as it seemed. It was a small craft, but a human could somehow go in with much room to spare. It's capacity seemed endless. Then it was gone.
>>
>>18155175
Those "six million" are just rednecks or ignorant people who might just had a dream and reported it to the cops.
>>
>>18164559
Why even post if its just to shitpost.

You literally think that alien abduction is new? There have been reports of similar shit happening to humans for thousands of years.
>>
>>18164559

There are now a number of people with an abduction experience that have witnesses, as well as physical evidence that isn't easily explained.

Travis Walton, as previously discussed, went missing for five days after investigating an unidentified object. There were multiple witnesses. Betty and Barney Hill had strange metal markings on their car following their experience. They both had medical problems soon after, consistent with radiation poisoning. Others have scars and implanted metal in their bodies.

While many, even most, abduction experiences can be explained with conventional science, there exist a huge volume of cases with considerable evidence that something truly unusual is taking place to many, many people.
>>
>>18158669

Less role players shitting up the board.
>>
>>18164565
I thought this phenomena was quite recent like 1900 onwards. where all the book and writings of people getting abducted from before that. If there is ant then they are few and far between.
>>
>>18158116

Where's the correlation there? You sound like a blm cuck.
>>
>>18166723

Check out the changeling phenomenon. Numerous cases of children being abducted and replaced with other children, sometimes with an unusual appearance. There are some anthropologists that believe it may have been indigenous Europeans pushed out by new arrivals and placing their kids in houses that could care for them. There may have been an isolated ethnicity of humanity that remained underground and developed in secrecy to avoid detection, and possibly have unusual physical traits that many see as alien.
>>
>>18158181
Our monitoring of space isn't as good as you think.
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/09/doomsday-asteroid-goes-undetected-narrowly-misses-earth/
>>
>>18158046
> aliens? Haha fuck no this is real shit

> demon abductions? Sounds right.
>>
>>18155175
Dude fuck this I woke up last morning and there is something inside my fucking toe. It feels like something not apart of my body in the middle of my flesh but there is no scar or cut or scab or anything. The skin is a little pointed and scretched out over it but its deep that I can see any discoloration from the object. Those aliens are going to fucking pay for this.
>>
>>18158181
>We have a huge array of sensors monitoring asteroids and comets. It seems unlikely they could be traveling here undetected, only to be seen from the ground.

How many "glitches" and "anomalies" do you thinkget logged per year by Rader instillitions? If they could see them they still couldn't stop them. Hense a policy of "looking the other way" for forty-70 years while building enough nukes wipe out civilization.
>>
>>18157913
If this is true and you're NOT getting things like

https://www.amazon.com/GOCHANGE-Recorder-Outdoor-Security-Support/dp/B01J513OCA/ref=sr_1_4?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1474873165&sr=1-4&keywords=hidden+camera

and posting vids and pics here every day then you're (human) race traitor trash.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 187x269px
>Outside in the middle of the day in a secluded nature reserve area
>decide to sit down and close my eyes, relax and chill
>have a vision of a sort of hazard sign that looks like a UFO zapping a human (the kind of warning signs you see on heavy machinery)
>I am fucking gone, taken into the sky by a huge crystaline ship
>Flown through a abstract landscape, almost like a desert but it was lots of bright pinks and purples, some natural desert colors too
>hear music playing that sounds like blommor by yung lean, especially the end of the song (https://youtu.be/bu-mq2JiVTc) theres no vocals so don't hesitate from listening to it if you don't like his music.
>All of a sudden I'm back in my body in the grass again with this intense sense of peace
Had another experience where I swear a UFO was floating above me getting ready to abduct me but I was near a bunch of houses and I think that's why it just flew off instead.

Am willing to attest this to that I have done a bunch of drugs and had smoked weed during the first experience but literally only a hit or two before that happened. Never had an experience quite like that even psychedelics where I couldn't tell of it was a hallucination. It felt way too fucking real.
>>
>>18168251
was some of your weed missing after the experience?
>>
>>18167688

Well they did detect this, it just took awhile as the asteroid had a very unique orbit. Alien spacecraft would presumably be more direct in coming here.

I just don't see any concrete evidence for abductions or UAP being extraterrestrial in origin. I think they are built right here on Earth.
>>
File: image (1).jpg (294KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
294KB, 640x960px
>Going to bed, long day at work
>Shut my eyes
>Open them again, it feels like no time has passed
>Camera-like device in front of my face
>lense focusing in and out
>suddenly feel something wrap around ankles
>pulled out of bed forcibly
>dragged out of window into weird metallic triangular saucer
>Black out for a bit
>wake up on operating table
>Surrounded by weird avian/reptile hybrid things with beaks and cyborg-like biomechanical limbs
>Feel a voice enter my head (none of them are speaking)
>"Don't worry we are giving you more dissociative anaesthetic"
>"You were a student of Dr. Shulgin? Interesting, young ternary computer."
>Black out again
>wake up in a chair this time
>I look down in horror
>Isolated organs, my intestines are dripping out of me
>IV's all over both arms
>start screaming
>they all look at me and laugh
>voice enters my head again
>"We will return you soon, just know the end of times will be soon. It will be painless for your species."
>black out again
>wake up in bed
>mfw I tell my professor (Dr. Shulgin) the story
>"oh they visited you too?"
>laughs
>mfw
>>
>>18169892
Damn this is some trippy shit. I've been visited by similar beings
>>
>>18168220
An abduction has never been filmed. I have a better chance with the black light fluorescence, or prints using flour since any equipment will cut out leaving nothing.
No other abductee has footage so I wouldn't. Anyways why couldn't I just use a laptop camera on myself since I clearly fly out the window? And seeings how so may persons leave their computers on and you're sure this method works there is already footage of this phenomen.
I went missing for over half an hour in front of my buddy on this tiny ridge in daylight on a hike. I don't even piss without telling him where since it's serious cougar territory. There is no trees, no hiding places, just no way I could have run off to fuck with him even. I didn't even know I was gone it was the difference in sun and how fucking scared he was as he'd been yelling for me.

They are way way above and beyond cameras I believe.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.