[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The idea of "past lives" is illogical. If the eternal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: metaphysicalwaxingwaning.png (39KB, 2393x1128px) Image search: [Google]
metaphysicalwaxingwaning.png
39KB, 2393x1128px
The idea of "past lives" is illogical. If the eternal essence of a living being can reincarnate, there is no reason that the succession of that essence must be going in the same direction through the temporal dimension as our bodies. In fact, a consciousness, or "soul" can reincarnate into any being through time and space, and in fact, every conscious being, even those that seem to exist simultaneously, is a different incarnation of the same essence. The question, then, is in what way the succession of incarnation is decided, if not by chronology. The answer is that there are actually two different essences which incarnate along two different pathways.
The Waning Essence is what can be thought of as "divinity". It is only complete when incarnated in God Itself, whose body is the entire universe. At the end of the universe's existence, the complete Waning Essence is divided into multiple different incarnations with a fraction of the original essence each. With the end of each incarnation, the Waning Essence becomes more diluted until the incarnation of the Primordial Being, the being with the lowest amount of Waning Essence in the entire universe.
The Waxing Essence is consciousness, and unlike the Waning Essence, it is indivisible, and must reincarnate along a linear path, rather than a branching one. After the end of the universe, God passes the Waxing Essence to the Primordial Being, which then passes it afterward to the being with the next lowest amount of Waning Essence. The Waxing Essence reincarnates in this way through every conscious being until it returns again to God, repeating the cycle.
>>
Because reincarnation occurs outside our perspective of time, both of these pathways, to our understanding of time, are occuring simultaneously within the same set of beings.
Reincarnations of either of these Essences do not carry memories, contrary to the conventional idea of "past lives", as memories are an aspect of the physical vessel. However, as the Waxing Essence passes up its chain, it will have the ability to reexperience its past incarnations, as they are components of its future incarnations. For example, each nerve cell in your body was a prior incarnation of the same Waxing Essence now incarnated as you, which will eventually incarnate as the collective consciousness of the planet, galaxy, and finally universe Itself.
>>
Answer me, how does it feel that you probably took part of your time to write that and that nobody except me (and I'm doing that just to screw a little with you) came?
>>
>>18154495
I just did it to procrastinate on studying for exams, so pretty good
>>
Agreed OP. This is why otherkin are so stupid.

>I was a dog in a past life so clearly "I" am a dog trapped in a human body
Dumbass you were also an amoeba in a past life why the fuck don't you think you are an amoeba trapped in a human body? Oh yeah because amoebas aren't "cool"
>>
>>18154547

well the dumbass was also you in a past life, too, so you just called yourself a dumbass
>>
We all the same "being" reincarnating through time and space until we hit the Jesus Christ stage. And thank God he put an end to that shit.
>>
>>18154495
>nobody except me came
I'm kinda breathing heavy
>>
>>18154462
Sometime in mid may/early june 2017 North Korea launches a missile that will further spark and increase conflict and America will begin taking serious action against North Korea.
>>
>>18154879
oops, wrong thread. was meant to be in >>18146189
>>
>>18154860
11 minutes in was sort of a premature point for that prediction
>>
>>18154812
Could be a future life. Just because they're less correct about certain spiritual topics doesn't mean they've got less of the divine essence.
>>
You're retarded. Nobody gets fucking reincarnated in different time periods. The universe is filled with order among the chaos, and the order for reincarnation is simple. The universe is a living thing, with one soul, and our souls are plucked out of its own, as a way for the universe to experience itself. Typically, unless you really want it or you fucked up hard, you will be reincarnated into a higher being every time your soul reaches a certain level of consciousness. This is why some dogs and cats appear to be much more "human" than others, because their souls are older and they're probably preparing to be reincarnated as something more intelligent, be it a dolphin, an even smarter breed of dog, or a human. We obviously don't know what comes after human, and we likely never will. You're thinking about it way too hard, man. Shit is simple.
>>
>>18155326
>This is why some dogs and cats appear to be much more "human" than others
They appear that way because we've bred and trained dogs to seem more human for millenia, not because they have "older souls". How can a soul even be older than others if they all come from the same universal source, according to you?
>>
You got it all wrong, because only part of the "spirit" gets reincorporated. Soul is unique.
>>
>>18155991
what?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.