[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think some cops are being affected by mk ultra/mind control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0013.png (229KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0013.png
229KB, 480x270px
Do you think some cops are being affected by mk ultra/mind control like some of the mass shooters that we have witnessed?

I'm no BLM or anti-cop activist but I have been seeing some cops flat out kill a person when they could have used a taser or something less lethal.

Who's to say that these cops aren't being controlled to further push the tensions between civilians and law enforcement?
>>
>>18151991
But why? Wouldn't it be easier to just train officers to be paranoid trigger happy than use some mumbojumbo mind control things.
>>
Perhaps. My theory is that BLM is a government subversion. An agent riles up "blacks" and self-hating members of other "races" about perceived """oppression""", small protests, keyboard warrior stuff. This evolves into counterproductive violent protests like the ones where "blacks" burn "black" homes and businesses. Why though, you may ask. Simple; to make the rest of the country believe that we need more militarized police and a greater police presence. That's why they used the "BLM" to wage the falseflag (though some may have been real) attacks on cops.
>>
>>18152000
I feel like it's somewhat easier because they could "activate" the mind control when the situation is just right. (White cop against a black person)
>>
File: IMG_0015.png (1MB, 754x1002px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.png
1MB, 754x1002px
>>18152012
Oh there's no doubt that the BLM movement is controlled by people in power. See pic related
>>
>>18152033
Well, on the plus side useful idiots are the first to go to the Gulag. I figured /pol/'s fear of "being replaced" was unfounded, because c'mon, those hide the foodstamps under the work boots joke has more than a grain of truth in it.
>>
Man shut yo bitch asses up
>>
>>18151991
Yes, OP most certainly

I think MK ultra is dangerous and each person in our society deserves a sense of honour in personal liberty even if they are cops or free persons or debt slaves or whatever
>>
No because they are in a more dangerous position than any of us can understand.

50% of civilians are out for cop blood right now. They're under tighter observation than any group of persons has ever been before.

They are oppressed, scared, and worried. That trigger happiness is fear presenting in humans TRAINED to fight rather than fly.
>>
>>18152058
>hide the foodstamps under the work boots joke has more than a grain of truth in it.
I've actually seen this shit.
>working night shift
>pays decently for the era
>woman and grown daughter work there too
>one day the older one throws something in the trash in a very sneaky way
>activate nosiness.exe
>It's a grocery receipt
>paid with WIC coupons
>WIC = Women, Infants and Children welfare program
>For mothers with young kids and hardly any money
>daughter is grown and rackin' in 48 hours/week
>so is mother

I've run into a white welfare scammer, too.
>Different job
>This bitch drove a quite new Caddy
>Acted like the queen of the Earth
>Demanded to get discounts manually put on every single shopping trip because she refused to sign up for the automatic savings card
>Bought all her groceries with non-WIC food stamps (the better program of the state).
She finally got banned from the store, to my delight.
>>
>>18152108
I thought the police publicly killing unarmed civilians was also just a bit weird.

From what I understand in police and military training there is a great deal of focus on officers/personnel remaining 'objective' or 'level-headed'.
>>
>>18152000

what's the difference? level of brain washing?
>>
File: 40_david-cronenberg-bg-gray.jpg (274KB, 800x663px) Image search: [Google]
40_david-cronenberg-bg-gray.jpg
274KB, 800x663px
>>18151991
I'm white and not even in America, but if the police where shooting 100's of innocent unarmed people everyday, I'd want alittle retribution (if you know what I'm saying)

Fucking former school bullies on a power trip because they have a little badge and gun.

Why don't yous do anything about them litteraly executing your fellow Americans on camera in cold blood? Is it because they're black Americans, so it's ok?

Prutty fucked up.
>>
>>18152108
As dangerous as the SS/Gestapo, which they're almost as bad as?

Would you say it's bad to fight back against the SS?
>>
>>18152448
You know it's a solid argument when you bust out the nazi comparisons
>>
BLM is a tarp.
Pro-police is a tarp.
str8'n'narrow
>>
>>18152489
Fine, show how it's an inaccurate comparison
>>
>>18152294
>From what I understand in police and military training there is a great deal of focus on officers/personnel remaining 'objective' or 'level-headed'.

That's what made me think something strange was going on. The first few headline killings (Trayvon/Michael brown) were nothing because both attacked the cops and the cop was right to use lethal force, but lately there's been some that don't make sense. Some cops are shooting people when it's obvious they're not in any real threat.
>>
>>18152000
This. It is Inculcated training methods that are being used for programming. There is an agenda to bring a new paradigm about. One of basically, if you even look at us wrong you're gonna get blasted or imprisoned.
>>
>>18152294
It's not weird. This is the norm. Has been for decades. It is just more 'public' because of the proliferation of video technology in the last 15 years...Its just being shoved down everyone's throats by the media in order to create civil unrest and disorder, so that militants and 'subversives' will expose themselves and so that the powers that be can justify expansion of and projection of force, and all these 'activists' are being played like a fiddle...
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/

A cop shot a unarmed black man and when asked why he said "I don't know."

If you watch the video of the altercation you can hear birds messing with the cops. Something strange happened here.

Here's the video: https://youtu.be/Cq-LPQin7zk
>>
>>18151991
Yes I think so, also there's a good chance some of them are overtly and consciously acting to provoke mass unrest. The mechanism of control could also be 'demonic' in nature.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.