[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happens after death? Nothingness? Astral realm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 40

File: gridsplanets.jpg (74KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
gridsplanets.jpg
74KB, 600x453px
What the fuck happens after death? Nothingness? Astral realm? Reincarnation? Heaven/hell? Valhalla?
>>
Think of your personal existence as a one act play, where you are on stage the entire time. You put on your performance to the best of your ability, then when the curtain drops you head backstage to rest, work on your lines, come up with a few changes, then you head back out again to perform it all over, but with knew ideas and knowledge. Death is that back stage area, life is the stage.
>>
If reincarnation is real, what happens when the sun supernovas? Where so the spirits go...into aliens?
>>
File: 1469450897457.jpg (25KB, 800x611px) Image search: [Google]
1469450897457.jpg
25KB, 800x611px
>>
>>18151791
DERRRRRRR
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>18151791
>>
>>18151778
If you believe in reincarnation do you think Ian Stevenson's research was factual?
>>
>>18151754
Your heart stops pumping blood, your organs shut down, and your brain ceases to function.
>>
File: 1474269242980.jpg (19KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
1474269242980.jpg
19KB, 267x189px
>>18151754
Death is but a mere human construct. A scare story to sell religious dogma and control people with that fear of uncertainty.

You will always exist, I am you and you are me.

We're all the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2xXu8_2Exo
>>
>>18152445
I agree with you, but that YouTube video is cringe worthy.
>>
>>18152474
>cringe worthy
that word really became a meme without any substance
>>
>>18152482
Let me rephrase.

The movie is made by someone trying to be edgy, who has most likely watched some Alan Watts and decided to intertwine Aliens in the story.

Like I said I agree with you, but the movie is fucking lame, like everything else most Humans produce at this point in time.
>>
File: 1474233352729.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1474233352729.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>18152488
The video's admittedly a tad cliché, but hit on some good points.
>>
>>18152503
All the points made are just things people have said before, for thousands of years.

I love how people will do anything to make money of everything. Even the secrets of life.

When you know, there's nothing to talk about anymore.
>>
>>18152445
Just a fun fact:

Aliens don't and possibly can't manifest physically in this reality, the only way to perceive them is during altered states of consciousness, this should be common knowledge.
>>
>>18152517
get out
>>
>>18152545
It would take a lot more than

"Get out" to discourage me from being here. Perhaps try harder?
>>
>>18151778
This

>>18151754
It goes like this, when you die DMT releases in your pineal gland and you go through a mega hella fucking trip tailored to your personal life. Eventually you ascend from the mental realm and head into the astral or heaven or hell or Valhalla or whatever the fuck it really depends on your personal journey.
I don't really know what happens after that but if you want to you'll eventually reincarnate.
>>
>>18152555
I was just dismissive, because you threw in your weird hypothesis without ellaboration and even claimed it was an obvious fact.
It wasnt even on topic
>>
File: Trump Force One.gif (3MB, 511x347px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Force One.gif
3MB, 511x347px
>>18151778
>tfw my shitposts will become more refined and even more well known in the next life
>>
>>18152591
It is a fact to me anyway.
>>
>>18152611
Thats not what "fact" means.
It is your belief.
And that is fair enough
>>
>>18152641
Well at least they're my beliefs and not someone else's
>>
>>18152648
I believe you are a faggot
>>
>>18151791
>Thinking there is one universe
>>
Op you possibly meet the architect of material reality. Which would be the demiurge. Don't get on its bad side like I probably did. You could reincarnate in a terrible state
>>
>>18151754
The same as it was before you were born.
Billions upon billions of years of nothingness. No problems, no stimuli, no nothing.
>>
>>18152238
This, and nothing more. Day by day we uncover more about the mechanics which drive human cognition. So far, we have uncovered zero evidence to suggest our mind is anything more than the physical interactions between neurons in extremely complex networks. It stands to reason that when this neural networking ceases to function, so do we cease to exist.

Wittgenstein: "Death is not an event in life: we do not live to experience death."
>>
>>18154384
But that doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
>>
>>18151791
is it in imminent danger of superdoopering? what makes you think it ever will.
>>
>>18154639
I think I broke my ankle, on this dank scientific stuff.
>>
I don't know about you all, but I'm reincarnating. The universe will bring me back. I mean, there was already one time without me in it, and that didn't last.
>>
>>18154680
Thot
>>
>>18152517
You're retarded
>>
>>18151754
Decomposition.
>>
>>18152517
ambitionless stoner detected
>>
>>18151754
im atheist and believe in reincarnation based on ur karma
>>
>>18151754
Think of it as a full stop, a switch being opened, a plug being pulled.

Since as it seems right about now, there are many pointers to there being nothing after death, imagine it like as if you're the information on a television screen. When the power is pulled, you're gone. That's it.
>>
>>18152517
Neither fun, nor a fact.
Try again please.
>>
>>18152578
>when you die DMT releases in your pineal gland
our brain has never been proven to release DMT, that's a common misconception
>>
>>18151754
What happened before you were born? What happened soon later?
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>18151778
I actually really like this idea; this idea has always spoken to me. Plus it's a much more soothing alternative than "black nothingness"
>>
>>18155408
the back stage is actually black nothingness, but you won't be there to experience it because you've taken off your "you" costume.
>>
>>18155413
So it's like Buddhism? Everything is pretty pointless and there's nothingness between lives but reincarnation is a real process?
>>
>>18155450
> Everything is pretty pointless
Not exactly. The point is the play.

>nothingness between lives but reincarnation is a real process?
It's more complicated than that. Nothingness exists alongside life. It's both nothing and something at the same time and everything in between.

The faceless universe puts on a face to play the role of somebody. At death, it takes it off and puts on a different face. But it's all happening at once, and it's the same one behind all the masks.
>>
>>18151754
Its like waking up from dream, no pain and worries.

After that you will be "magnetized" to the apropriate location for your frequency level

if your vibration is low (material person, murdurer, all sort of bad kind of person) you will go to lower worlds like tartarus or hell as we know it.
the level of lower place you will go depends on how "bad" you are as a person and what you did while living and you will feel real pain there and suffering depending on you again.

For going to higher plains(rare), higher worlds, you must be clean
clean of any negative thing mental and material and have will of understand god and knowing why you came here.

tips for increasing your vibration:
no meat.
no junk food.
try to completely get rid of bad thoughts, hatred and anything bad against others.
research
research
research
learn stuff
learn how things work
try to understand nature
stop looking at sex and food as a need.
get rid of them because they control you
ask from god to help you understand him and he will help you
dont follow what the system tells you to because its a trap.
dont follow lucifer, its a trap
get rid of your ego
find ways to identify your ego behaviors
important: do not accept the beasts mark!
its happening soon and its important because it does not matter how high level you are spiritually, all the hard work you did, all the research..if you recieve the beasts mark in your hand or forhead, you will not be able to enter gods body at all. you belong to matter.
sounds funny? its not.
good luck all
>>
Does no-one else get that horrible sinking feeling in their stomach when they every now and then come to accept that you will one day be dead, and its just nothingness FOREVER, or is it just me ?
>>
>>18155809
What if there's an afterlife though?
>>
>>18155853
Trust me I would love nothing more for there to be an afterlife, but I as much as I want to believe there is, I just cant convince myself there is, and the inevitability of my life ending freaks me out from time to time.
>>
>>18155874
if when you go to sleep, you go to another world and live there in ur dream, what tells you that when you die you turn off?
think about it
when you die in your dream you wake up. same will happen when you die here
>>
>>18155744
>Hippie dippy bullshit diet advice
Again, you are just as wrong as the traditional religions about the after life. There is no "good" or "bad" place, you can choose to reincarnate into a material form if you wish, or just dick around in the ether if you've had enough of physical bullshit. Physical bullshit like hippie living advice from a schizo anon.
>>
>>18155890
You have no idea how much I hope something like that is true.

I just cant convey my entire skepticism about it all.

I really do hope you're right, very desperately.

I also hope that perhaps with age, death wont seem as scary,
>>
>>18155744
>food as a need

I'm pretty sure not eating causes starvation and death, senpai. I wouldn't indulge in food, but if

>research
>research
>research
>learn stuff
>learn how things work
>try to understand nature

are all SUPER important, you need a bit more than the 40 days you'd have if you stopped eating. I don't think that any intelligence would put such a stringent rule in place. It directly contradicts the other lessons.
>>
>>18155924

He's wrong.

Not something to go against what he wrote but I've died a few times in my dreams and did not wake up because of it.
>>
>>18155947
Where did you go after you died in your dream, where did you go ?
>>
>>18155908
yes there is
if theres a world of suffering and mental torture you can define it as bad and if theres a "real" endless world, 1000 times more real than this one with all sorts of beautiful things that we cant imagine, then its the good one.

you cant ofcourse reincarnate into a material form since your material body comes from birth and it takes your souls human form.
>>
>>18155947
how did u die in ur dream LOL
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 225x225px
>>18151754
I would say that there's too many unexplained occurrences with the paranormal for there to not be some kind of "God" being and some kind of afterlife. But my plan is to live long enough to have my mind transferred into a computer and live life eternal
>>
>>18155946
haha but i am talking about when people live to eat and not eat to live ofcourse!

Enjoying fake tasty flavours in almost all our foods is really bad for both our mental and physical health and disconnect us from reality, meat and sauce is so tasty that we dont even realise what we are doing when we are eating it
all these things are comming back to us as diseases so
we must eat not much, move often and live without worrying
>>
>>18155958
>>18155965

Nowhere, one time I got injured and sunk to the bottom of the sea and knew I was about to die and I did, it was all black and the next thing I know I'm standing on land, knowing well that I had just died. I didn't wake up then though.
>>
>>18155974
why would you entrap yourself into such a low machine and live like shit and not let yourself continue your journey bro?
>>
>>18155997
conclusion! if we die we will just spawn somewhere near
>>
>>18155744
This is idiotic advice from somebody who actually doesn't know what they're talking about. I hope for your sake you stop pretending like you know something before you cause damage with your misguided beliefs.
>>
>>18156013
if you have problem about something i said why dont you tell me your opinion?
else whats the purpose of your post?
>>
>>18156005
Ha! I hope not.
>>
>>18151824

this
>>
>>18151754
You spawn in Lumbridge
>>
>>18156105
What happen to my valuables?
>>
>>18156122
You lose all of them but the three most valuable
>>
>>18151754
Read the Poison Arrow Sutra. Because there's more important shit to worry about than life after death.
>>
>>18156333
But life after death is eternal
>>
>>18156366
because spirit cannot die
body can
its not life after or life before it just is
>>
>>18151778
i actually think the same happened to me. Everything i do feels like it already happened especially since i had a near death experience. I got knowledge of other lifes so do you think i can change the outcome of events for every life i live?
>>
>>18151791
>into aliens?
Yes actually. At least in Buddhism your soul already has a chance to go into an "alien" distance or different realms of existence has nothing to do with where you're reincarnated.
>>
>>18151778
Why don't I remember my past lives then?
>>
>>18151754
probably something you should really worry about, maybe oblivion if you've been super bad
>>
if you build it... they will come.
>>
Daily reminder that John Langan, who has the highest IQ in the world, claims that he can "prove the existence of God, the soul and an afterlife, using mathematics."
>>
>>18151754
We are all sinners.
In the end, few are the ones who are tyrannically chosen to be in Heaven forever.

Beside, Heaven is just eternal bliss, with no rebel or bad thoughts.
It's like God make you smoke pot all day. You can't think or enjoy things.

So most of us will end in Hell.
Because Lucifer was right in the first place, he fell for trying to show the truth about Mankind.
There will be our eternal life.

In nomine Lucifer.
>>
You're teleported to the dick universe
>>
it'll be exactly like before you were born
>>
>>18151824
its naive to think there'll be nothing
>>
Read the Tibetan Book of the Dead, it details the process of death vividly. If you're skeptical about its validity, take LSD and compare your experience to what it describes and you'll find it matches up exactly. Or do death yoga but that's very complex.

Basically you go into an intermediate stage of existence, and if you're enlightened you won't reincarnate. Otherwise your karma pulls you down and you're reincarnated based on your karma.
>>
>>18158974
>tfw you're going to go to heaven
>tfw all these faggots around you are going to hell

Feels good, senpai.
>>
>>18159778
Not with that attitude you aren't
>>
>no mention of the astral plane in the entire thread

/X/ has changed
>>
>>18151754
I was put under general anesthesia once for an operation
when I came to it felt like I awoke instantly after being put under, except hours had passed
I was aware of nothing during the operation

I never was a big believer in the afterlife, even though I fear death.
It always sounded like wishful thinking to me, and after the anesthesia I think oblivion is the likeliest outcome after death

the only thing that I kinda believe is that given enough big bangs, one day I may exist again
not sure if you'd call that an afterlife though, more like eternal recurrence
>>
>>18155403
it's just not confirmed if it's released in the pineal or where. there is debate as to where it is being produced but the main candidates are: pineal gland, cerebrospinal fluid, and intestinal bacteria.
>>
>>18160001
the astral plane IS the same place as death
it's just symbolic words. read between the lines
>>
>>18151824
materialists are the worst kind of people
>>
>>18159583
What is it like to sleep and never wake up?
What was it like to wake up without having slept?

The soul and consciousness are eternal.
>>
>>18151754
I think it will be confusing and inconclusive much like our lives are
>>
>>18151754
I think it's kind of similar to what it was like before you were born. Think about that for a while.
>>
File: babylon 5 londo.gif (493KB, 260x212px) Image search: [Google]
babylon 5 londo.gif
493KB, 260x212px
>>18151791
yes
>>
>>18151778
>but with knew ideas and knowledge

See that's where you're wrong. Only a handful out of BILLIONS of people have ever claimed to have knowledge of their past life and they're most likely all lying. If this were even remotely true then people wouldn't be born completely ignorant of the world.
>>
>>18159685
It's naive to think there would be more than what you experienced before you were born.
>>
i was seriously thinking of killing myself for a while
and my voices were like "and then what"
and then i was like nothing rite?? just blackness forever
and they were like no
and i was like wow there's an afterlife
so i'm pre sure there is an afterlife now
tho i kno nothing about it
>>
>>18151754
Time belongs to physical dimension, your soul is in another dimension, so it is timeless. It means you lived an eternity. Now, how the fuck can you not believe in reincarnation? Is it credible to live an eternity in a timeless dimension, then live decades in physical dimension then again live an eternity in a timeless dimension? Its ridiculous.
>>
>>18155993
>fake flavours
Please elaborate
>>
>>18161932
Yeah faggot your schizophrenia is proof of the afterlife
>>
Who else here wants to believe in reincarnation but sees oblivion as the most likely after death scenario
>>
>>18151754
A void so dark and empty your brain can't even comprehend.
>>
>tfw the thought of complete nothingness freaks me the fuck out

How the hell do people accept this shit? If I die and there's just nothing, I mean holy shit I'm going to start working on a fix for immortality right away. I want to experience stuff even if I'm dead. Let me be my own god in my own little universe. Let me interact with things. Goddamnit give me something.
>>
>>18163122
Why would you care though? You're not gonna experience nothingness.
It's like how your self a minute ago feels, what happened to it?
>>
>>18163134
My self felt annoyed and tired because I keep dying in this one video game.

See? I felt something.
>>
>>18152660
Kek
>>
>>18163136
But what does it feel now
>>
>>18151754
You go back to garrys mods sandbox mode.
>>
>>18152517
why would this be the case when matter and physics are the same throughout the entire universe? are you saying our planet is unique among the billions of trillions of planets out there?
>>
>>18151791
There's probably close to 0% chance you're going to reincarnate in the same plane, universe, galaxy, solar system, planet and timeframe
>>
>>18155450

We're living in a fictional universe. Get used to it bub.
>>
This thread is spooky as hell. God what a strange concept existence is.
>>
Hell is an eternal lucid nightmare and the subconscious controller is the summation of all your sins which went unsaved. So it's not hellfire, and it may be fun at first, until you realize how twisted things are, how youre all alone, seperated from Jesus Christ, a sinner still. The universe could not function without consequence. I used to ask why would a loving god create hell?. Then I grew up and saw I needed a savior, because I am not holy. I was pleased to know just how simple it is to be saved. Recognize your a sinner. Believe on Jesus with all your heart. Then bam you're set. Salvation is not dependent on works. But if you sin God will punish you for it on this earth.

>And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
>>
>>18158881
New brain, and that's where memories are stored ya dingus.
>>
>>18154981
who or what controls this karma?

>inb4 a sentient force....but its not god, therefore that makes me an atheist!
>>
>>18165142
Lol, such horseshit

Right, don't put in any work, don't TRY to become a better person, don't go out of our way to help people or make the world a better place, no just call yourself a victim to the world (sinner), and believe in a myth and then BOOM First class ticket to heaven!

Christianity needs to be eradicated
>>
>>18165258
Muh dick muhfugga
>>
But we are already dead, just experiencing our collective subconcious refusing to accept the fact, imagening a false reality.
It's the sad satire that killed the gods and makes us experience meaningless feverdreams that are a sad excuse for real existence.
>>
In a universe with infinite possibilities.

I guess it's possible every religion has its own little slice of the universe/dimensions.
>>
>>18159685
For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten.

There's nothing after death, Anon.
>>
I just know that the soul cant possibly experience nothingness. There is always information in the universe and the mind acts as an observer.
>>
>inb4 black nothingness
That's utterly depressing and scary , any ideas to gain immortality or live long and young enough until I choose to die
>>
>>18168009
Why would you want to be in this shit hole for any longer? Silly slave.
>>
>>18168321
>Implying I'm a neckbeard who doesn't have any reasons for living
>>
>>18153203
Isn't it true that we all basically have our own separate fight against the demiurge to awake to the 'real' world?
>>
>>18155924
Don't stress over it. For one, you can't escape the inevitable. We ALL have the same fear.

I can't say for sure what would happen when we do die, I for one would like to meet a creator to learn the origin of existence then I think I would be at peace and I could accept simply not existing.

Who knows?

No point in worrying though. It'll only make whatever "life" we have while we're here surreal and unbearable.

I went through a hardcore depressive phase in college where I thought everything was a simulation. I thought every action that I did was either predetermined or that it had no effect whatsoever on the world around me. Needless to say, I didn't talk to a lot of people in college.

After I got out of college I got really serious about trying to 'test' my "simulation." I found that sometimes whatever I was REALLY believing and thinking about would actually happen.

Doesn't happen that often anymore.
>>
>>18158937
Can I get some video sources? I'd like to hear what he has to say. Never heard of him.
>>
>>18151824
>As far as we know
>Throughout the history humankind has proven again again that what it knows is always enough to draw conclusions on other unknown phenomena! Oh wait...
>>
what If you're the only real person and everybody around you is AI.
>>
>>18163168
Fear that it will soon no longer be able to feel fear, frustration, love, pity; no longer able to experience the existence he knows so well and adores
>>
>>18168430
thanks for giving me a panic attack
>>
>>18151754
Remember how it was before you were born?
That's how it is.
>>
>>18154384
you're thinking is too confined to a material reductionist way of rationalizing reality, that you fail to see that the brain itself is a biochemical oscillator for something impossible to measure.
>>
>>18152445
YOU will exist as long as your brain exists in a form compatible with consciousness.

When you die and your brain that contains all information, all your memories and the whole personality decays what was you is literally gone forever.

Even the way we live now is an illusion - because every night when you go to sleep your consciousness shuts down and restarts the next day, just continuing from a save so to speak - because the brain is isolated and compatible with consciousness everyday - the illusion of you is perpetuated and because of the memories you made - you think you were just continuous since you first started to ever form memories.
>>
>>18155809
Everyday and it's getting worse and worse the more I drink
>>
I personaly beleive in jesus
>>
>>18168820
This is the best bet.
>>
>>18151754
So I got one.
It's really from I guy I went to college with.
And possibly he told others in other places,
Who may have retold it with variations.
He seemed like a really straight, normal guy.
I did see him act in a couple of plays, and he was a good actor.
I was surprised to see that he entered the ministry.
I figured maybe it was to get a draft deferment.
This was during the Vietnam business....
But anyway:
>I was a struggling assistant in a large inner city church.
>My wife and I were living on $6000 a year.
>A phone call came into the rectory from a man asking to see one of the “priests.”
>>
>>18151754
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGJXFSeKX3A

Reminds me of this.
>>
>>18170311
>People do request spiritual counseling from time to time.
>But I assumed that this was just another inner city wino looking for enough money to get another bottle of muscatel or MD 20-20.
>For the dollar I would provide he would go away and I would never see that particular individual again.
>His role, however, would be repeated many times by other actors.
>The man did have the face of an old wino—flushed and rounded.
>But a wino he was not.
>>
>>18168564
Didn't think I'd find this thread right away, but this is pretty much what I've been thinking.
Still remember my first vivid memory being a dream when I must of been 2. Though before it there were a couple seconds of nothing and that's the closest I can think to nothing.
Been trying to put together how that nothing would be feel applied to after.
>>
>>18161928
How the fuck do you even know what you're experiencing before life if you have no consciousness?
>>
>>18170359
Wait a minute--a lot of people (including Mormons) think we have a "pre-life."
Memory of the pre-life is erased at the time of birth, supposedly.
>>
>>18170349
>Years ago when this man was young--with a wife and two kids--he was driving home from work and was in a terrible wreck.
>When he awoke several days later in hospital, he remembered a startling experience he had had when he was injured.
Note: this was years before anyone was talking about this stuff (NDEs, OBEs, etc.).
>He described going through a dark tunnel, then at the end he came to a brilliant light where amorphous but benign beings helped and comforted him.
>Like a 3-D movie his life flashed before him in color and in great detail.
>Then he was told to get ready. He was going to go before the judge.
>He was scared but told not to worry.
>Ushered into a room he sat before a kindly old man who showed him where he had done wrong to people and where he had done right. >The experience was really intense.
>He never forgot the man’s face.
>>
>>18170397
>After a few months he recovered and eventually was able to get back to work and get on with his life.
>It was only one day, in his old age, he had gotten up, gone to shave and looked in the mirror and with a shock it came back to him.
>His face was the face of the judge!
>The face he had seen had been his own. >Since that time he had made a thing of traveling around to churches and telling as many people as he could about it.
>I never asked his name and never saw him again.
An interesting hallucination to say the least....
>>
I have my own theory, if someone would bear to listen to me or not;
I believe that when we die our consciousness/unconsciousness & memory and creativity will allow us to stretch until forever when we stop breathing.
That is the most down to earth explanation I can come up with.
But, what if the outcome of all this combined is our gateway to perhaps astral evolution or dimensional transmission?
Would this mean that truly believing the correct way to transcend to a different state of being (or not being anymore) could possibly lead to actually experiencing this after death?
>>
you get your own universe to be god in
>>
When you die, so does your ability to experience. It's as though you and the world had never existed. The next thing you'll be aware of will become the first memory of your next life.
>>
>>18151754
The synapses in your brain stop firing and you cease to be. The end.
>>
I dunno man, but I think it's similar to what you experience after vaping some DMT.

It's hard to describe, but I guess I can say it's like going to a place and feeling a way that you've felt before, a way that's very familiar to you. It's a relieving feeling. Like how you feel when you realize the nightmare you were just having wasn't real. It almost feels more like home than reality.

Whatever it is, it's as real as this life is right now. This reality is the first letter of a very, very long book.
>>
>>18155450
If we go even deeper, we're all slaves to a demiurge who created this evil reality, but it may be possible to transcend the meat cycle and become the spiritual beings we were always meant to be.
>>
>>18155974
Imagine being at a clinic tied down by belts to keep you still while a doctor scans your brain and puts your blueprint into a 'living computer" that is supposed to let you live out of your body.

Once the procedure is done the doctor asks the computer if you've been successfully transplanted. The computer tell the doctor, in your voice, that it doesn't feel its body anymore and thanks him. You are still in your body.
>>
>>18170855
The theory to solve this is to have some nanomachines eat your brain slowly and replace it with non-biodegradable replacements bit by bit. Hoping that consciousness would continue uninterrupted until the whole brain was synthetic
>>
File: 1321328549853.jpg (57KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
1321328549853.jpg
57KB, 500x621px
>>18151754
you go to heaven to your harem
>>
File: IMG_2122.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2122.gif
2MB, 500x500px
"The anxiety-laden problem of what will happen to me when I die is, after all, like asking what happens to my fist when I open my hand, or where my lap goes when I stand up."

- Alan Watts, The Way of Zen
>>
>>18170898
That's pretty clever but even if you live to the end of time you'd still die. Cheating death completely is impossible.
>>
>>18151754
The same as what you felt before you were born. Which was nothing. Of course, we are speaking of atoms not feeling anything. Energy has a funny habit of following pi, further going down. Going down is just a means of deferring energy back down from systems to organs, organs to tissue, tissue to cells, cells to molecules, molecules to atoms. The laws of attractions and the laws of energy not being able to be created or destroyed equate to the principles of general reconstruction theory. Everything will be reconstructed. You and I will be reconstructed. Everyone and anyone who reads this far into my text will be bound to be forever reading what I say. It is the most powerful knowledge people can know, only if they choose to know.http://107.170.214.209/
>>
Although no one can know, I personally think that nothing comes after death, our minds and our brain works from electrical singers going through our heads, our memories a pattern of charges, if we die those patterns, which are stored in our physical heads, won't pass on, theyll deterioate, rot away, so our consciousness couldn't leave our body's, and if it did it would leave evythong that is u behind, it would equate to nothing, and if our minds and memories and everything that is us does pass on to an afterlife, it would still have a physical form, because it takes electricity to activate memories and thoughts, and some ppl believe that can happen, but if it does we still have a time limit, because cold death, the expansion of matter throughout the universe and spreading so thin it becomes next to nothing, will still end our existence,
>>
>>18151754
God judges us
>>
>>18151754
What happens when you die? The question is, where were you before you were born?
>>
>>18162393
Lmao
>>
>>18161639
I've been telling myself the same. But i find the idea that the mind is just the result of overly complex neural impulses inside the brain to be able to give me rest from the constant anxiety and suffering.
>>
>>18171955
*is able to give me rest
>>
>>18155744
>tips for increasing your vibration:
>remove all joy from your existence
I'll stay on a "lower" vibration, thanks.
>>
>>18159764
>Read the Tibetan Book of the Dead, it details the process of death vividly. If you're skeptical about its validity, take LSD and compare your experience to what it describes and you'll find it matches up exactly.
It would be a better idea to have the experience first and then read the book. That way you'll know that your experience wasn't influenced by what you read in the book.
>>
>>18170409
All we know is ourselves. Freewill lets us create our physical reality. Theres not such thing as the presence because moments cant be quantified. We're either in the past or future, Every second is food for our Godself to dwell on. When we analyze our past to make a better future, that's God. I personally believe there's an a creator guiding that introspection because ideas dont manifest from nowhere. And when I sin I feel huge grief.
>>
Only the dead know, only the dead know

Honestly, you people need to stop thinking you know everything, 'cause you don't, nobody knows what happens after death, certainly nobody living.
>>
>>18165161
new brain, who dis
>>
Death is transformation.

That is, to go beyond your current form. Into what? Into the unknown. It's not reincarnation, it's not nothing, it's the unknownable, that which comes after. If you knew what happened after death, it would not be death. Death is precisely the word used to describe this radical transformation, that entails the desintegration of what you know and the construction of something you can't know, and if it is nothingness. To accept your own death means to accept that one day you'll not be the same anymore, that things will be unrecognizable. If you account for something specific, for some afterlife or for nothingness, you are not accepting your own death.

>What the caterpillar calls "death", we call it "butterfly".
>>
Honestly, all of these ideas of death have made me go mad. After being on here for so long, I lack emotion with just about everything. I've lost a love for really all things, I don't ever feel bad for people anymore, I still fear death extremely, but i've kinda lost emotion, and just pretend I have emotion. Christmas is a good example for me, People will give me gifts they "put a lot of thought into", and I won't really care. I can't really find love for friends and family either, or even anything.Thanks, /x/.
>>
>>18172324
This is what /X/ does to people
Honestly, you who's reading this, just get the fuck away from this board
>>
File: gasden murdercide.png (80KB, 1982x1133px) Image search: [Google]
gasden murdercide.png
80KB, 1982x1133px
>>18155744
No.
get outa here with that hippy bs vibes man
>>
>>18172407
Well I mean I guess it's good that I know about these kind of things. But death to me has been pushed in all around me, I don't know WHAT happens after death anymore. What to even do with my life! I guess i'll just keep livin'.
>>
>>18151754
Nothingness is the answer.

Anything else is just people trying to cope with death.

Eternal oblivion.
>>
>>18172708

>>18167254
>>
>>18151754

> Step 1: Brain stops functioning, consciousness is gone (much like a battery that has been spent)
> Step 2: Matter decomposes
> Step 3: Decomposed matter is distributed into other organism through ingestion or absorption

In a primitive sense reincarnation is true, other than that the world continues as if you never existed and you are eventually forgotten.
>>
>>18154615
heres an actual fact. "you" may die, but the stuff you're made of? the atoms and quarks and muons and gluons and bosons that are "you" are eternal. they will go on to become seperate people, even new planets or stars maybe. "you" die, but you never "leave".
>>
>>18172687
Also, with all these theories about planet x and stuff, life has been on edge ever since.
>>
>>18168592
> the brain itself is a biochemical oscillator for something impossible to measure.
What?
>>
>>18172783
If my consciousness is gone, I don't give a fuck about quarks, muons, gluons, and bosons. "You" isn't fucking subatomic particles.
>>
>>18161922
>>18158881
you remember all your lives when you die... and you've likely died before. listen to your soul.
>>
>>18151778
>tfw there is no audience
>>
>>18151754
There's a reality where when you eat and drink, the energy from it expends fast as hell and it's like being addicted to drugs and no one dies but everyone walks goes around like zombies.
>>
As someone who is dying of a terminal illness but still conscious enough to type and talk, these ideas are pretty entertaining for me.

[spoiler]Deep down of course, I know that there is nothing awaiting me when I die this year. I'll be lucky if I trip out on some sweet chemicals before I go. I have had my brain shut down a little bit whilst awake, it's scary when your 'mental commentary' stops entirely and you are just functioning and breathing like a primal creature. Of course I shit around the Internet while I wait for the end, what else?[/spoiler]
>>
>>18174451
fascinating! tell us more. What is killing you? What has death felt like so far?
>>
>>18154384
But if this is true, we are effectively already dead.

If there is no experience before or after life, then there is no life. The only way for our reality to be an actual reality is if there is awareness before and after.

I try to tell people this but no one is on this page with me.
>>
>>18174552
Pretty shitful, Anon. Oral cancer was a bitch. Not only am I disfigured but am in constant pain, nausea, diarrhoea, throwing up, had times when I was phasing in and out of consciousnes. I wear a face mask all the time and am bedbound, of course even if I could walk, I'd never want anyone to see my 'face'.

The scenery never changes outside and of course I am reduced to eating mush food while I feel my body break down on me. I watch Youtube videos and listen to music while I await for the end. I have had no NDEs, I look them up for some pitiful comfort. My night vision is really poor and my hearing is going too. It's said to be the last sense that goes which is why people keep talking to you. If you've ever had night paralysis it's kinda like that. You feel every sense start to pop-outta existence one by one and you're trapped in your body, like a house with all the lights turning out. One by one. Dying any method hurts like hell, there IS no easy way out unless you go for lethal injection in Switzerland which is what I wanted but my country's laws forbid so I'm wasting away in my house instead.

If you want to know what death feels like, go to hospice. I will be there soon. Dying has a certain..smell, people can remain unresponsive for days and in their last moments talk nonsense. I am most scared of my absolute final moments because it's probably just a burst of sensory perception and then nothing. You can't even perceive nothing.
>>
>>18152445
I don't want to be you
>>
File: yey.jpg (59KB, 400x585px) Image search: [Google]
yey.jpg
59KB, 400x585px
>>18174597
Of course I have some extensive funeral plans. Slowly, slowly I am trying to give up on everything but when I haven't experienced much at all, I can't do it. I am not ready to go, /x/. I've lost just about everything: being able to walk, talk well, enjoy food that isn't plain or tasteless, only friends are family.
Seeing my auntie die from cancer, in her last moments her face contorted into an expression of pure horror as she gasped for air with the death rattle. It was the worst sound and I cannot imagine that happening to me but it absolutely will now that we've stopped treatment because I cannot take it anymore. It's burned into my brain that that will be me, too. Can you imagine that?

Of course I can entertain lots of beautiful fanciful ideas until that time.
>>
>>18161644
What's it like to never had existed to never have slept or wake up?

Sleeping requires brain function and death doesn't

Not a good analogy
>>
>>18161932
That's your mind trying to influence you not to kill yourself

Or simply put you didn't want to kill yourself
>>
I hope you're coping well my friend. All that I can say is that the moment after death you lose your identity. Your attachment to your physical body. Your awareness is still there but not your personality. You are not you anymore. That's the hardest thing to let go of. But pure surrender and acceptance will make it a lot easier for you. Have compassion for yourself. We're all just trying to figure things out and make the best of it. I promise you will be safe
>>
>>18174665
You might go in your sleep, m8...

Either way, try to think of death like pooping. Everyone who ever was or ever will be does it. Everyone. So you're definitely not alone.
>>
>>18168564
Stupidest argument ever
>>
File: IMG_0405.jpg (367KB, 969x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0405.jpg
367KB, 969x760px
>>18151754
Not sure. My number one fear is after death. Not having a conscious and not being able to feel anything.
>>
>>18172783
This is the only reincarnation that can occur. Reusable atoms.

Period

Nothing more get over it
>>
>>18174800
That would be a relief to what I experienced the other day.
>>
>>18174597
Love you anon
Be well
>>
>>18155974
>not looking forward to biological immortality.
>>
File: 140670281722.jpg (191KB, 800x994px) Image search: [Google]
140670281722.jpg
191KB, 800x994px
>>18174767
>>18174755

Thank you for your words of encouragement, anons. It makes me feel better when there are people who can talk about it like they've done this before. This will be hardest on my family due to my young age.

I've always been too sensitive I guess and the internal maelstrom is just getting really tiresome. Of course the most pleasure I get in life if fantasizing about being able to do normal things which will not happen. I hate this cage of a body that I am bound by, I want to break free from it and get out of my bedroom and restore my face and body to its projected functionality. Of course there is the humiliation and needing help to do everything including showers at 21. The worst thing I think is that there will be: no more video games, no more hugs from my family, no more seeing, no more feeling, worst is no more music. I have to accept that as each week goes by, life won't be as great as it was months ago as I degenerate. It happens fast, makes me realise that life is often absurd and random as fuck and gives little shits about you. Then I obviously wonder why be born at all? The most I look forward to is reincarnation, living another life but then I wonder about the explosion of the sun or climate change, what happens when we all simultaneously die then? That's all folks?

[spoiler]My ideal afterlife would be an endless train ride to an unknown destination with conciliatory snacks, classy as hell, maybe meeting others who had died in its carriages, swapping stories and tales, meeting people from different time periods in retro getup. Would be baller.[/spoiler]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r75BFcH4u2k
>>
>>18174872
That would be a tight afterlife. Cancer's a bitch it seems to be taking everybody these days. What's one of your most favorite memories that you've in this seemingly short space in time?
>>
>>18174899
It's trite as all hell but high school was good. It's the perfect you have to mess around and not be damned by the consequences. Everyone mutually works together towards the next assignment like a team. People's personalities really shine through. High school was fun because of the rise of memes where people made those stupid jokes out of teachers, I recently remember a kid making an ASL ice challenge bucket video parody. I was in tears laughing. Seeing my graduation, too. I have lots of video game memories like playing the end of Mother 3 and not being able to sleep part of the night.

Most of my memories are kinda weak nowadays but I can remember somethings. My favourites were summer days where I felt deliciously sleepy in grade four after completing a test and seeing the sunlight stream through the window, summer has a certain bit of dusty smell and everything is bright but you feel serene. You of course, have a whole future to look forward to. My uniform felt really light and fresh on my skin. It was like being weightless instead of so heavy. Others were seeing glimpses of pretty girls in high school and feeling that fluttering, pure feeling of I wonder if I can really see her again?

I'm pretty pissed that I don't have the mental cognition to describe these memories in a beautiful way. I draw and write a lot to try to leave stuff behind. One day I would have liked to see myself from a third person perspective, I still can't wrap my head around that one. The idea that everyone's view is 1st person with their own way of thinking that is..impossible to share. In the future it would have been cool to completely meld minds with each other. Maybe sex was something similar but there's still a barrier that prevents full assimilation. I also wonder what happens to babies who die early whose consciousnesses aren't formed yet, they can't even make memories and then they pass. Makes me wonder if there is something else...
>>
>>18174940
Sounds like you had a good time in high school. I ask these questions because I too fear that I may go soon. I might have testicular cancer and I'm only 22. I haven't gone to the doctor yet for the simple fact that I don't want to face it all. I've been pondering the after life lately and this thread along with what you have shared has been all too trippy. Thanks for the memory shares, I've been doing something similar to your writing. I've been uploading videos pretty frequently on my channel to (like you) leave something behind.
>>
File: lanes.png (162KB, 740x1727px) Image search: [Google]
lanes.png
162KB, 740x1727px
>>18175008
Please do leave videos and write! They're an important record and they're what I dearly hold onto even if it looks like someone else, my face has changed that much.

Go early, anon. It's possible you have a high/medium survival rate. There will be something your doctors can do for you. Chemo sucks balls and no one can ever truly be in 'remission'. You often end up losing 'friends' as they can't deal with the sight of you but end up gaining buddies in the same situation. Group therapy for cancer is the saddest fucking thing ever though, I wouldn't recommend it. People you get to know keep on disappearing. People who are well enough to go look like death, too. Seeing the oxygen, catheter and GI tube - my fucking heart. Every time.

Everyone contemplates ontological stuff when you get to the end, don't be afraid to ponder and ask. Of course it is harder on us being younger because it feels like you've had so much taken from you and it's not fucking fair. Also remember that you haven't gotten any diagnosis yet and I am assuming you can still enjoy life's simple pleasures like running, working out, eating whole foods without going for mushy slop, take some time out to just enjoy yourself. Off work or school. Life is incredibly beautiful and I feel lucky to have been born, Anon even if round the end it gave me much pain. Watching movies makes me contemplate this.

Go on, anon, the only one stopping you is yourself. There's still a chance. Hold onto hope.
>>
>>18151754
Don't know but I'll tell you a couple decades down the road
>>
>>18161639
I hope he's right, honestly. It's comforting to think that when I die, it's done.
>>
>>18151754
You return to the overmind.
>>
Depends how gifted you are, OP.

Some can bring themselves back. Some give up and fade away. Some find new paths higher, and some lower.
>>
>>18175171
Will I go there when it's over, Anon? Will you promise me?
>>
>>18175369

A real promise can't be made to anyone about anything.

Nobody controls anything here, other than maybe their intention. But even then, only for an instant.
>>
>>18151754

mem vav tav
>mem might
>vav hold/halt
>tav seal
death is the might of a person stopped and marked with a seal of authority.

>life is movement, death is punishment of "silence" stillness
>>
>>18174588
>If there is no experience before or after life, then there is no life
Untrue.
>The only way for our reality to be an actual reality is if there is awareness before and after.
Patently false. Reality doesn't care as to whether there are people around to look at it.
>>
>>18174800
I'm not afraid of death any more, I'll finally be free of pain and loneliness. I don't want to die, but it's going to happen to all of us someday regardless of what anyone wants.
>>
>>18174872
I'm sorry you're suffering, cancer is an awful way to die. I'd take a bullet to the head over a slow and agonizing decline any day.
>>
>>18176202
What I mean is that without an outside reference point, our earthly thoughts and memories are rendered into nothing as they happen.

A tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it fall, does it make a sound?
>>
>>18155809
>>18155874
>>18155924
embrace it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqcTVVUFnKQ
>>
File: 1475004528336.gif (51KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
1475004528336.gif
51KB, 640x576px
>>18175049
Thanks man, as the days go by I feel more and more that I should bite the bullet sooner rather than later. I appreciate your words, hang in there too man you never know.
>>
>>18172131
>http://107.170.214.209/
this
>>
>>18174451
>>18174597
>>18174665
>>18174872
>>18174940
>>18175049
I don't have much reconciliation, but here are some tunes you might enjoy anon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VNIrgdAw-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEDvAGq2dEA
>>
File: GsSaYpn.jpg (21KB, 634x418px) Image search: [Google]
GsSaYpn.jpg
21KB, 634x418px
>>18176675
Thank you for your nice recommends, Anon. I'm tearing up a bit. The music is soothing and beautiful. Yeah, it's been hard and it's only to only get harder towards the end. Seeing my uncle die of prostate cancer, it's not fucking pretty no matter what hospice nurses say. Often I just can't believe that this is happening to /me/. Originally I just thought that cancer is the thing that happens to other people, not me of all people, it seemed like an imaginary fantasy illness full of brave bald kids and peaceful passings full of family members and courageous 'fights' till the end. It's more like this deep seated anxiety that we are pretty much living in a death world, Anon - no one thinks about it nor do they talk about it and if they did they'd become paranoid. I mainly make it my dying duty to watch movies nowadays, it'll all the energy I have to fit some more experiences in before the Void. Time is a linear line that endures forward.

Of course, I cannot imagine anything beyond this life. Heaven would be...nice. If every culture on earth has religion, then surely it must has some stock in it? [spoiler]Nah, let's browse /x/ instead.[/spoiler]

Yeah, I am batshit scared, too.
>>
>>18177459
I understand anon. I have similar fears. I don't know what comes after and I don't really have any good guesses. I'm not even sure what I'd what want to happen after death when I really think about it. I'm not really good at giving advice, but here's another tune. I find it rather empowering (lyrics are in the description):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqcTVVUFnKQ
>>
>>18174451
Shit man, it's pretty crazy to be speaking with someone who will die this year
>>
>>18151754
We are our minds, when our brain dies we die. The only reason people think there is anything after death is because we are far more intelligent than any other species on earth. What about a cockroach when it's crushed does it live on in some form? Or hows about a bacterium killed with bleach does that live on; most humans would say no. Why is this? Well it's because the human species as a whole is egotistical as fuck; "But we're superior to all other beings on planet earth, we talk, we communicate, we philosophise etc... we must have been created by an omniscient being, we're so fucking special!". Wrong! On a sub atomic level we're made from the same shit as cockroaches, bacteria things we call lesser life forms, it's just that we're much higher evolved life forms. So yeah one life nothing more, deal with the cards you've been dealt, try and enjoy the things that make you happy, and be grateful you ever existed in the first place, you're father could have quite easily jizzed you into a tube sock.
>>
File: the bed i'm lying in.jpg (402KB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
the bed i'm lying in.jpg
402KB, 1800x1350px
>>18177571

Statistically speaking, there are people who have posted on the Chan this year and will die this year, too. People you see randomly walking about one day, they could have died that day also. I'm open to any and all beliefs, Anon. Please do share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIE9UAZGry0&list=PLA75D108EFD1732E1&index=7

If you want to know what happens during the dying process:

-You stop being responsive days before the event
-Stop eating and drinking
-Skin gets dry and cold, your mouth gets very dry too
-Start sleeping a LOT MORE
-In the last moments you start what is known as 'air hunger' where the mucus in your non-functioning lungs starts building up and you cant breathe, start heaving and gasping
-Sometimes you wet and shit yourself if you haven't been to the bathroom in a while
-If you talk, it will be nonsense as you begin to hallucinate
-Jaw relaxes and your eyes stay open

I personally will lose all mental cognition as my short-term memory fries during the next months what I have experienced so far:

-Sleep more nowadays, don't remember my dreams much
-Shake and sweat a lot
-Woken up by bad coughs, pain and nausea
-Bed bound
-Slowly trying to renounce my worldly attachments
-Pale
-Not much hair on my head
-Have lost a fair amount of weight, I look like a concentration camp victim and an old man.

Like I said, I am open to all spiritual beliefs you guys have.
>>
>>18151754
It seems most likely that consciousness ceases. But you live on forever in the effect of your actions and your words. Your voice echoes into space for all time.
>>
>>18177621
Here's a bit of a spooky belief:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd1Q7autTkg
>>
>>18177621
Have you looked into bhakti yoga? Please listen to this five minute explanation of the maha-mantra. I have been present when practicioners of bhakti yoga have passed, and they are peaceful and happy. You are greatly fortunate in that you can predict when you will die somewhat accurately. Use this forewarning to get your consciousness where you want it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYxOWgjhygM

The passing of Bhakta Tirtha Maharaja, which I was preset for, and who has an awesome book you could check out called Die Before Dying. He was diagnosed with melanoma and was aware of his coming death for about a year.

A talk on the book (long):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2eoWc0-yLg

His last kirtan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW3DuQ7ASoA

and pic montage of his disappearance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOaeotHaLu8
>>
>>18177681
How long have you been in the movement? Also heard that this maharaja chanted 32 rounds, is that true?
>>
>>18168390
shit, we have to fight? can't we just outrun him?

>be a neet
>live your life wit a super low profile.
>you die. God (demiurge) won't even notice (he'll think you fell asleep watchin animu in front of of your computer again).
>you sneakily but hurriedly journey to the closest magical realm -- or the first one you can find -- to reincarnate with an intact memory.
>>
>>18177700
I am no longer an active member of ISKCON. I have been practicing bhakti yoga for about 15 years, I lived in the temple for 5 of those and was an active congregation member two years before that and three years after.

I do not know the exact number of rounds Bhakta Tirtha Maharaja chanted a day. 32 rounds wouldn't surprise me. The president of our temple chanted 32 rounds daily, 64 during chaturmasya.
>>
>>18151824
This is a huge confusion of what the human experience of consciousness is and what consciousness on its own is.

To think that your conscious experiences as a living human will be even remotely comparable to what being a part of all consciousness is laughable. It's like being a cell in the body, and thinking when you die the whole body dies.
>>
>>18175123
You? Your ego? Oh for sure, that's done when YOU are dead. But if you think it ends there I have bad news for you.
>The ride NEVER ends.
>>
File: unnamed.png (108KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
108KB, 300x300px
beast behind all perceptions, chumplords
tl;dr: youre all right because everything you imagine is somewhere in there.

>this is how tulpas work: they literally crawl into your brain through the aether and you trap them by noticing them.
>>
>>18177729
I remain skeptical, but we'll see.
>>
>>18177621
>>18177729

I deeply wish that, Anon. Alan Watts has a nice voice, he's like a lecturer you really loved or that nice uncle.
Makes me a little misty.
>>
>>18152445
THIS.
This video explains what I have independently discovered.
>>
>>18175123
not having to think about all the work i saved for the afterlife anymore sure would be nice.

step one: accept you are going to wake up in a magic library at some point in your journey after this life, being able to read your thoughts from here.

step two: imagine literally everything you can do there, you will be forced to stay until you finish.

step three: break free from the dharmachakra and achieve nirvana through righteous work and or other magic silliness that can not be completed

.... or something.
>>
>>18177755
wait no, not the dharmachakra, samsara.
i always get those confused for some reason.
>>
>>18152517
>possibly can't
The most useless statement, deal with absolutes next time, you'll get more bites
>>
>>18151754
i've had an operation lately. when they gave me the anesthesia, they showed me the milky liquid and told me, i will feel dizzy soon and then pass out. i've got dizzy and remember saying "right, i feel dizzy now" and then woke up again.

since then i'm not longer afraid of dying. it's just eternal, dreamless sleep.
>>
>>18161922

I'm not >>18151778, but this is what I've observed and concluded.

I seem to have a staggering level of common sense and moral values without any sort of lessons on them. I'm not saying it's from previous lives, but it's certainly not from this life. If I was were to make choices based on experiences I've had since I can remember, I would not be a good person. So, either you have a base personality type that is unaffected by experience, or you are driven by previous life experiences.

You can't remember specific previous life events, but their positive or negative imprints could be engraved into your consciousness.
>>
>>18179536
>what is nature and nurture?
>>
What scares me is that we for some reason experience " nothingness ", wich i for some reason feel like is a possibility, but will Hopefully not be what happens.

What makes me more depressed is that we may just make up our reality again after this, meaning that all the people we meet in the afterlife is just what our mind has made up.

I will just keep living and make the most out of my time here and i like the chemicals in my body that makes up happiness. Guess ill just make the world better for me for the most part instead for others.

I really hope that everything we are "feeling" right now really is reality, but that is a wierd concept. What if our brain is making this up? Even if it wasn´t then this world just goes against our human nature and we can´t kick the shit out of annoying cunts but instead have to act according to what society sees as " Proffesional " or " Rational ", while we keep saying that all animals just want to pass their genes on and reproduce, and we are animals. Basically, this world sucks. Atleast i hope that i got my opinions and thoughts straight and that i get nothing wrong. I used to be that one charismatic guy but now im just boring and i am way to serious on most things. I want to be a kid again to be honest, shit was cash then. I´ve heard that the wisest know the least. Intelligence and consiousness was a mistake. Some people have shit lives and some just do nothing and "win" . I feel wierd now, ill take a shower. This world is pretty shit honestly.
>>
>>18151754
I think that there is a commonly unrecognized yet significant nuance in the phrase "nothing happens" when it is used to describe the afterlife... The common way of looking at this stance is so withdrawn from our actual knowledge of ourselves.
What DO you see in your mind when someone makes this suggestion?
Most people would interpret this "nothing" as something that would almost DISCREDIT all that they have seen, as if it were a slate cleaning itself off of all truth and experience that they had known, like some sort of grim final answer to their perpetual uncertainties.
But why would this "nothing" be a REGRESSION, and not a REMINDER?
I think that in some respects, certainly nothing happens when we die... Nothing HAPPENS. Because won't experience still continue to be experience even if our notions of what that means (to experience) drastically change throughout the process of dying?
What if the PROCESS of dying IS death, since if death brings with it the total destruction of all of our conceptions (and our ability to perceive), being dead would be nothing AT ALL.
So, WHILE dying, nothing HAPPENS, and BEING dead is nothing AT ALL.
Again, this is all speculative.
>>
>>18181338
Terminally ill anon here, last night was fucking wild. Haven't suffered that long in a while, I fucking hate this piece of shit body, it's like a cage and I am in a box that needs to be opened with a cardboard cutter. I'd rather be amputee than be me right now.

I feel 'alright' now but things are deteriorating quickly, it's a physical sensation that I feel as the months go by. Sometimes I think that this world is too complex for there to be truly 'nothing' but at the same time when I think that when people equate mind with soul and with strokes and other conditions, and as I have experienced myself (not a stroke but what happens when your brain starts shutting down), it is possible to stop thinking and just 'exist' like a non sapient animal. It's fucking scary when that happens and there isn't enough nutrients for your brain, the internal commentary just...stops. It makes me feel less than human. In your final days slowly lose all senses, makes me feel that like isn't real. Death certainly is...

[spoiler]Boy am I sick of suffering, it just won't end. I'd beg my parents for the lethal injection instead of it ending this way, of course they would never agree. Yes, this world is mostly shit.[/spoiler]
>>
File: alpha as fuck.jpg (118KB, 960x954px) Image search: [Google]
alpha as fuck.jpg
118KB, 960x954px
Its kind of like anesthesia. One moment you are lucid and talking then the next moment there is nothing. You wake up hours later and you didn't even realize you were out. Death is just like that except you don't wake up. Theres no blackness. There is nothing. Your brain is turned off and your consciousness is ended. It's really nothing to worry about it because you won't even notice it.
>>
File: free FREE.jpg (396KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
free FREE.jpg
396KB, 1920x1080px
>>18181979
That's highly likely the sad truth, Anon. I want to ask you this though, do you think that if it was possible that you were even born at all that it's possible to be born again? Even if it takes 10 years? A million? Googleplex?

Experiencing this world once, rather than experiencing nothing at all is bittersweet. Re-watching the videos of me taking my first steps is bringing on the uncontrollable tears, I can't leave my family behind, /x/.
>>
>>18170786
if 80 years of life is all there is and ever will be for each and everyone, that is literally the saddest, most depressing bullshit ever.

and I hope and pray every single day it's not true. I especially loathe and cringe hard if there are fucking atheist assholes who shove this theory on us and act like "oh you should be happy to even experience any life" and then act like people should be totally okay with their faggot opinion they can't have on anything like that either. so what a crock of shit that all is.
If life is really so pointless why do we even have a universe with life in it at all?

I'm all for reincarnation or anything that doesn't mean utter end and nothingness after death.
>>
>>18161639
good thing quantum physics have debunked pure materialism forever now and that idealism and solipsism is now slightly more likely than retarded fedoratipping.
>>
>>18151824
>as far as we know
>consciousness
Idiots who don't anything about hard problem of consciousness.
>>
>>18151754
I am going to find out soon before I lose all mental cognition and die in a painful way, Anon.

What fun!
>>
>>18151754
should watch the movie enter the void bonus points for watching it on psychs
>>
>tfw far too intelligent to truly believe in afterlife
>tfw want to believe in God and afterlife because it makes death less scary knowing there is a heaven
>tfw want to believe Cartesian philosophy concerning the self and the mind because I want to exist
It's the worst kind of existential crisis.
>>
>>18177715
gave me a giggle
>>
File: 1474579692795.png (29KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1474579692795.png
29KB, 493x402px
>>18179894
I feel ya anon.
>>
>>18181846
If you did want to end it anon...there are other ways...
>>
File: great.jpg (10KB, 429x286px) Image search: [Google]
great.jpg
10KB, 429x286px
>>18182470
>tfw you feel your organs failing and shutting down slowly one by one
>its horrific
>senses start to black out as you go under forever, feel deep dread
>feel like a person trapped in a burning house because of the pain, there is never an 'easy' or 'painless' death, your body will fight with its dying wish goddamn it, no way out of your own head or body
>only thing that comforts me is that there are young and beautiful people who have died early
>i will too
>so many things i'll never experience
>no music, no vidya, no nothing
>listening to music while waiting for the end
>tfw death is messy either way and undignified

Well, shit. But where do they all fucking go, /x/? Where?
>>
>>18151754
What you believe in (heaven-hell, reincarnation, ability to create your own planet, ...) has an effect on your afterlife. What you did in your life also has an effect. It is also possible to ask for something specific, like being reincarnated as a male or female.

It is (relatively) early times, God created this universe and is aware of what you ask for and want to create. Things inside of this universe have more connection to God than things outside of it.
>>
>>18182384
By that logic, anything's possible really. Not everything good either.
>>
>>18182481
Anon...nobody knows. I'm really sorry. I wish one of us had something more reassuring, but I don't think you'll find the answers here.
>>
>>18182470
Dude it's not that hard, you're just thinking about it too much. Every time you have a skeptical thought about God, Jesus, or Heaven, then say that it is real to yourself (I guarantee you 100% that it is). Go to Church and pray (just think words in your mind) and ask to go to Heaven. You should also repent for any bad or sinful things you have done, and pledge not to do them anymore. That's it.
>>
>>18182486
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C5pq7W5yRM

was refering to this video in particular.
anything's possible doesn't scare me. better than non-entity.
>>
File: i will try.jpg (49KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
i will try.jpg
49KB, 625x415px
>>18182488
Eh, entertaining beautiful fantasies does kill time and make me feel a bit better, Anon. It's like the start of a relationship.

[spoiler]It's so exciting. Deep down I am pissing myself, though.[/spoiler]
>>
>>18182488
It is apparent that some souls do die. Most are either reincarnated, go to Heaven/Hell, or become Ghosts / Angels / Demons and interact (to a small extent) with the physical/human world.
>>
>>18182498
Talking out your ass
>>
File: 1471231006358.jpg (88KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1471231006358.jpg
88KB, 1024x819px
>>18182501
I have actually studied the subject quite deeply.
There is no proof of what I state, only anecdotal evidence. The evidence (I believe) is sufficient to make accurate conclusions.

Anyone who has had a supernatural experience knows that supernatural events cannot be proven in the same way that things in the physical world can be.
>>
>>18182496
Just think about it as meeting your favourite celebrities in the ether, Anon. Think ....Buddy Holly..Robin Williams...Shakespeare...Satoshi Kon...they're all there and waiting, smiling for you good as new, Anon!
>>
File: 1475123248166.jpg (209KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
1475123248166.jpg
209KB, 950x534px
I've found that it's really hard for most people to accept the idea of "oblivion", of there being nothing when we die but it really does seem like the most likely outcome to me given the nature of life and death and the destruction of the body. the concept almost relaxes me
>>
>>18182493
Even eternal suffering?
>>
>>18182536
define suffering and how intense. not all in life is suffering. suffering passes. if it comes back, it's normal and what I know, just like all the others do. no biggie.
>>
File: xautism.jpg (74KB, 723x655px) Image search: [Google]
xautism.jpg
74KB, 723x655px
>>
The worst thing I think is that everyone is going to do it but I definitely don't want to do it, people are selfish and I am in that way. I seem to keep thinking that there will be special exemption for me somehow among other people. I am going for a closed-casket funeral.
>>
>>18151754
It feels exactly how it does before you are born
>>
>>18151754
Hopefully nothing.
>>
>>18151754
What the fuck happened to you before you were born? That's what happens when you die you silly cunt.
>>
>>18182544
Like being tortured and never getting used to it. Forever. No way out. If you concede that anything is possible than this is surely one of those possibilities. Are you okay with this?
>>
>>18182009
Anything is possible as we do not have the answers to everything. That being said, it is unlikely we will ever experience another life besides our own. Unless souls are real, when you die, thats it. Don't be sad about it though anon. You won't even know you're dead.
>>
>>18183285
>you may be tortured eternally
That's not your call to make, friendo, and it's a good thing for the rest of us, because you don't exactly seem to be the rational type.
>>
>>18183526
But you're conceding that anything is possible and that you'd be fine with any of those possibilties. So you're avoiding the question and contradicting yourself.
>>
>>18183526
I also never meant to imply, that I believed that is what will happen. I was just challenging your position that anything is better than nonexistance.
>>
>>18182402
Do enlighten us then, o great one. I eagerly await your [spoiler]insane ramblings[/spoiler] wisdom.
>>
>>18183285
the chance of this happening is very low.
just because something is possible in the universe doesn't mean it will reach me.

>>18183778
the person you responded to is not me.
either way, you're not making sense regardless.
it's all a bit too grand to know where things are actually going. therefore nobody would be okay with anything unless they get to know something.
>>
>>18183301
That's easy to say when you're probably not going to die soon.
>>
>>18183787
Oh my bad. I was just challenging that anon's position that anything is better than nonexistance. I don't purport to know what happens after we die in the slightest. I'm agnostic on it at the moment, but I think to say that anything is better than nonexistance is a pretty bold statement considering the infinite possiblities of suffering.
>>
>>18151824
/THREAD
>>
>>18183800
>but I think to say that anything is better than nonexistance is a pretty bold statement considering the infinite possiblities of suffering.

well, if there is reincarnation, you'll be given a new body and your memory will be a blank slate again. so it's like new suffering will feel new and that's that. suffering from past lives might not be taken into account. how would we even measure that anyway? we can't.

>the infinite possiblities of suffering

if you mean hell, we don't even know if that place truly exists either. so who the fuck knows about suffering. for what? how? where? it's pointless to talk about that. my point is that non-entity is boring as all fuck anyway and that life is a bit more engaging than being dead. I know, duh, right?
>>
>>18183845
Sure, but "engaging" doesn't necesarily mean better, especially when "anything is possible." You're back tracking now. You don't get cherry pick afterlife scenarios. You are the one who said ANYTHING is better than nonexistance. I'm willing to bet the majority of humans would choose nonexistance to eternal suffering. And that was my point.
>>
>>18183948
I meant the possibility of eternal suffering btw
>>
>>18174353
To even just this one post of yours. I am your audience, anon.
>>
>>18151754 Well scientifically speaking the human soul has been weighed. There is a completely unexplained 5oz loss at death. I believe in the existence of God. I just wish people understood more about what God says and less about the nutcase extremist Christians they make Christians who are nice look bad. God is not this cruel condemning hateful figure (like those Jonesboro Church nutcases) ...he is kind and guiding I struggled with the idea of how could God love me and make me autistic...the one day I just felt like I was warm and I had a very clear thought autistic people are creative, see things from a different point of view, scientific, and artistic. I said out loud yeah but I want to be accepted , have friends, and socialize. Then I heard another clear thought trust me it will be ok....I have been married 29 years, have several kids, I still have some social anxiety but I overcome it by using my intelligence. I take the credit for my achievements,but also note it would of been impossible without Gods help. I believe I will go to heaven when I die
>>
>>18151754
the same thing that happens when an ant is destroyed. You're recycled back into the system from where you came.
>>
File: code_talker.png (1MB, 916x720px) Image search: [Google]
code_talker.png
1MB, 916x720px
>>18184679
>There is a completely unexplained 5oz loss at death.
Totally not surprised you believe this. This "finding" was given by a quack scientist who later went on to try to photograph souls, and the results were dubious, and have not been replicated.

Your God is a parasite by the way. A parasitic thought that has latched onto your brain, rewarding you for thinking about it: you love it, you feel wonderful things about it. These reward pathways are reinforced over time, it becomes habitual, you become addicted to the God parasite. It promises you nothing less than an eternal infinite reward. It is the very focus of your meaning. It uses you to reproduce itself, compels you to open your mouth and transmit it through words. It fights any attempt for it to be dislodged from its host, as it is now while reading this words. Can you truly imagine your God as a parasite?

It's enough to think that there was some conspiracy to make such a devious parasite. But, like biological viruses, there is no master designer. It is the result of cultural evolution, memetic evolution. The most captivating stories get repeated from one generation to the next. At this point they are not parasitic, but symbiotic. But for whatever reason, someone says that a captivating story is true. It competes with other captivating stories that are claimed to be true, viralizing elements are tacked on. You must believe or else all is lost, believe and all you desire will be yours. You must spread your belief to all mankind.
>>
File: 1441896089500.jpg (99KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1441896089500.jpg
99KB, 640x800px
I'd like to think i get transported to a world where ill get to fuck every anime girl, do every cool thing etc

Kind of like get "hacks" for a bit. Godmode, have the ability to do whatever my mind can create.

Anyway, after i have my last bit of fun, then I can rest and go for the longest comfiest sleep until i dissolve into nothingness
>>
ITT: scared science fags try to imply that this existence is something completely rational and can be explained through their precious ""science"" which is just another religion in itself.
>>
File: 2d7e3abf758af67ad18cf6962b41f552.jpg (192KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2d7e3abf758af67ad18cf6962b41f552.jpg
192KB, 800x1200px
>>18155744

Are there devil sluts in hell?
>>
>>18159764

LSD just makes you perceive the world without the filter of social conditioning
>>
>>18158974

Even if that were true, it wouldn't prove that the christfag's god is the real one.
>>
>>18179894

If there is nothingness then there will be no "you" to experience it. Your worries are silly.

The only reason to fear death would be if you thought there really WAS some "divine" psycho that will torture you eternally for not constantly telling him how awesome he is.
>>
>>18186015
no science is based on actual observations
not exactly like a religion based on total fantasy and ancient books
>>
So why is it a common belief that if you act a certain way in life you get X or Y reward for acting that way in the afterlife?
>>
space/time becomes time/space
>>
>>18159764
>Alright you bunch of pussies, I've had it with your warmup stretches. It's time for Death Yoga.
But seriously, what is that? There's no way I could even get close to it as I'm terribly stiff. I guess normal yoga would end up being death yoga for me.
>>
>>18154384
Why do you even come to /x/ you disease
>>
File: 1456110109452.jpg (374KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
1456110109452.jpg
374KB, 1200x750px
I think you guys know Eckhar tolle? Buddha? Jesus?

Even if most of the work of Jesus got perverted, he still was enlightenend.

Eckhart is one enlightened being too.

He said, and i found the highest truth in that, that if people are not conciousness about what they do, not aware of their doings, not aware of the NOW, they will just be reborn, in another unconsciouness body, because time doesn't exist, space time, but not our "Human time". Ask a bird what time it is? For him its now.

But if a human lives in the now, with full quietness of the mind while he dies, he will ascend into the eternal now, the eternal timeless matrix of all.

Every human that dies with an ego, with wishes unfulfilled, with desires still to get, will just get reborn into another body.

Of course you lose all your memory, everything. You will start new.

But if you are truly living in the now, and feeling the eternal and holy being which has no time and matter, you will transcend into it's realm, something nobody can describe our understand, even if you experienced it, you can't describe it.

You cant describe something that is out of time and matter.

This is the real and the most beautiful truth.

I highly recommend you to read Eckhart Tolle, he puts all the old teachings together in an understandable way.
>>
>>18151754
Man, sign me up for that absolute nothingness.
>>18182360
Actually, it's pretty poetic. We're mayflies. We come, and we go. All we know rests on fragile eggshells, where too much pressure on one shell results in the rest of them cracking under the sheer weight of the world. All we know, is but recorded history that can easily be lost or forgotten.

Loathe and cringe, jeer and judge, accuse and assume... the world will still turn, the sun will still burn, and things may eventual fall apart. Or not. I mean, if you want to get upset about that minor detail, you are also suggesting that people "should be okay with your opinion that they can't have on anything like that, either".

Their word isn't law, is it? Is yours? Is anyone's word good? We could be a puddle that thinks the dirt is shaped by us, when it could be that we are the ones shaping the dirt. It's just as well that both or neither things are true.

Does it even matter?

Do you even need a reason? I don't think so. The key word, is think. Besides, I get 90-120 years out of this ride. Worth every misstep.
>>
File: 1438340180629.jpg (12KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
1438340180629.jpg
12KB, 251x241px
>>18174940
Anon...
>>
File: 1441876698771.jpg (39KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1441876698771.jpg
39KB, 500x494px
>>18182498
I feel like I'd be reincarnated. How do I to heaven?
>>
>>18174872
It's the little things in life. You are, or will be, an island, but we, here, didn't pass you by this time.
>>
>>18181846
interesting.
but isn't "nothing" equally as complex as "this world", if not more so, since we have such an apparently limited connection with it?

also, I thought you were 21 - why does your parent's opinion on lethal injection have any bearing on this? money reasons? (can't even DIE when you wanna, huh?)
>>
>>18151754
But Anon you're already nothing (Not trying to be snide either, you might come to understand some day what that means). Also Astral Realm doesn't work like that, it isn't a afterlife but a sort of plane of existence centered on the mind.

Reincarnation is real, but not the version you're probably thinking of. Heaven and Hell are completely real places you could end up when you die.

Valhalla, not entirely sure about that one.
>>
>>18181846
Take some solace in that I know for a fact God exists a supremely wise and benevolent one. Which loves us greatly, I hope you go to him. You'll understand one day, just how it feels.

Oh and don't go into the light, only darkness lays there. Go into the darkness first then and only then, can you find the light at the end of the tunnel. It's a little tricky but you should be able to find it.
>>
>>18187406
>but not the version you're probably thinking of

Explain nigger, EXPLAIN
>>
File: Prism.png (8KB, 153x115px) Image search: [Google]
Prism.png
8KB, 153x115px
>>18187426
I kinda don't want to, honestly I'm just being lazy. Eh, what the hell, it's quite simple. You're apart of the Godhead, but what is the Godhead? What is it doing? What exactly are it's motives?

It's an entity that is exploring every possibility simultaneously. Parallel dimensions, each with another you, each living a different life similar to our own. They have their own experiences, and when you die you rubber-band back into the Godhead. But it depends on who is pulling on you harder, or your alignment.

What God is, is a white shinning light, being shone through the void which in turn creates a myriad of colors. Each of these spectrums or bands of color (Like a rainbow), are like timelines, each separate from each moving parallel to our own timeline.

Basically it's like this, that's all I will say. You have to figure out the rest yourself, but sometimes only for very brief periods does one timeline affect the other timeline in a significant way.
>>
>>18187462
Oh and when you die, you either rubber-band back into the Godhead. Or you pass into one of the other bands. Which is essentially reincarnation.
>>
File: 1474857332207.jpg (47KB, 535x649px) Image search: [Google]
1474857332207.jpg
47KB, 535x649px
>>18161685
HOW DOES IT FEEL, YOU DICKHEAD... Sorry.
>>
>>18187462
>You have to figure out the rest yourself, but sometimes only for very brief periods does one timeline affect the other timeline in a significant way.
First of all, you saying "figure out the rest" is wrong. It is in this specific dimension (and a couple of others) out of many similar that you inform a small population of us about what you mean.
But also, what brief periods were you talking about?
>>
>>18187555
I meant figure it out like I did. I have no obligation to teach you about the other dimensions, I'm already teaching one person. Which mentally exhausts me even though he is quite smart.

I'm not cut out to teach and well this forum of discussion isn't equip to teach either.
>>
>>18187572
>>18187555
I'm deeply sorry Anon, honestly. But I only wanted to do a sort of passing comment. I want to teach you I really do, but I can't. At the moment I'm too swamped with other things.

The least I can do is ask for your e-mail and inform you at a much later date after I've succeeded in what I'm striving to do. That's it take it or leave it.
>>
>>18187593
[email protected] should do.
Thanks, really.
And can you send me an e-mail soon so I can delete this post, please?
>>
>>18187754
Oh sure, sorry about that was doing something.
>>
>>18187780
>>18187754
I sent it, it's ChorusOfCries, if you're wondering. Also, tomorrow I can probably talk to you some more. But I will also be somewhat busy, so bear in mind with me. If you don't get an e-mail from me some time soon.
>>
>>18187833
I got the e-mail from bellsouth
>>
>>18187852
That's me.
>>
>>18187852
>>18187867
As I have multiple different e-mails.
>>
File: 1472259486502.jpg (77KB, 476x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472259486502.jpg
77KB, 476x600px
There is no happy medium between death and immortality. We are scared of death because we cant comprehend non-existence and we cant imagine immortality since living forever would make life essentially pointless, there would be no end to a beginning. Which is why death is actually appealing and natural.
>>
>>18151824
If you can be conscious once you will be conscious always
>>
>>18170967
If you split a single one of your atoms it would destroy your city. There is no lack of energy after death for a soul.
>>
>>18187350
I am going into hospital soon from home, Anon. I appreciate your tears. Looking forward to fellow hospital buddies to commiserate with. Let's all go together. I'll buy ya a coke on the way down.

>>18187398

My parents still want me to cling to life till the bitter end. It does feel cruel but that is their decision I guess, I would feel better leaving an okay corpse around instead of a really disfigured one. The thing about living with a degenerating body is that you really, really appreciate today because next week sure as hell will be perma-worse and you're stuck in this cage of a body that you are trying to break free from, like I said, old photos are treasures to me that look like someone else. I am reminded of a Helen Keller quote, "Death is no more than passing from one room into another. But there’s a difference for me, you know. Because in that other room I shall be able to see.
– Helen Keller"
You will suffer in ways you've never heard of, it's not really your fault. No one deserves to suffer. The worst part is that I am physically aware of it, heart arrhythmia, sweating, nausea, sleepless nights, bowel movements, losing hair as well as teeth/jaw, feeling hungry because of mush food, I can swear I can feel my bones shuddering and seizing under my skin and constantly cold.

I am partly looking forward to letting go. I have had times when I am so tired and barely holding onto consciousness that it feels a bit like what death would be like. The last moment -a burst of serotonin, DMT and dopamine will be the most scariest thing.

The sad thing about dreams is that they are always contextual, ie. a tribal elder will not dream of a car he hasn't seen, dreams about the dead are like that too. One my mother had a dream that her mother asked her to make a special cake that she ate as children and she made it and shared it. Sometimes those dreams feel too mystical to be fake.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.