[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
Hey /x/ I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing some abnormalities in time?
For example I woke up at 1:15 today and went and did stuff for 30 minutes I come back and clocks all read 12:05, a minute does not feel like a minute.
I just want to make sure I'm not the only one here who has noticed this.
>>
>>18151662
You're just retarded. Your thread is retarded and you should feel retarded.
>>
>>18151662
Yes, all the time (no pun intended)
>>
My phone has been doing that. It will jump forward an hour, then after a period of time it goes back. I think it might have been the automatic clock setting fucking up though
>>
>>18151662
I lose and gain days from time to time, but that's mostly because I don't pay attention to the calendar.
>>
Fotamecus rises!
>>
>>18151662
the only odd thing with time for me is back in elementary school i remember looking at the clock above the classroom door during a lesson.
this all happened in the span of 5-7 second by the way.
as i looked at the clock i noticed that the hand counting the seconds completely stopped on a dime and stood still for roughly 3 seconds.
i was surprised thinking that the clocks battery ran out. i look away seeing if any of my classmates noticed.
as i turned to one of my classmates wgo was directly infront of me he was staring at the clock as well and also noriced that it stopped. he looked at me noticing that i was looking at him and he turned to me surprised as i was and once we made eye contact i heard kind of a stereotypical whiz of air almost as if time literally stopped ad took a pause then started again. after the whiz of air we BOTH then realized the lesson being taught in the class stopped when the clock did and then continuing when the clock started ticking again.
no one in the class but him and i noticed the clock stopping and the lesson pausing and the whizzing sound of the air when "time started to start again"
to this day i still can comprehend how surreal the less than 10 second experience was.
anyone know what i might be rambling about?
>>
>>18155881

oh god damn it
>>
>>18157055
also forgive me not green texting and making the paragraph looking nice, its fucking 3 am and im on /x/
>>
>>18151662
Perhaps you misread the time and it was 11:15 and what you thought was 30 minutes was slightly longer?
>>
>>18157055
that would be dio fucking with your class
>>
>>18151662
Lost time is a sign of alien abducction. Does your asshole hurt ?
>>
>>18151662
Same thing's been happening to me, actually... like I'll lose an hour when I wake up in the morning- I'll look at the clock and then get up and do stuff for what feels like 5 minutes or so and it'll be an hour gone past the next time I look at the clock. Later in the day I'll be at work or just after I arrive home from work and the clock will go backwards 30 minutes once, and then 30 minutes the second time just before I go to bed. It's very strange because the time always compensates for itself, for example if I lose 15 minutes here, it'll always go backwards 15 minutes somewhere else, every day, but never anything over an hour. It's fairly strange, honestly, and I thought maybe I was going a little nuts until you said this was also happening to yourself, OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.