[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm new to /x/ and I know this may sound like a tumblr blog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (500KB, 700x1289px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
500KB, 700x1289px
I'm new to /x/ and I know this may sound like a tumblr blog but today is my birthday and my life is terrible full of depression sickness and isolation, if anyone has some real powers on here please send me good luck and happiness
>>
Take lonely heart drivel to: >>>/adv/
>>
Happy birthday, OP.

But, this is a place where you are better off finding that which you seek rather than having someone give it to you.

There's always a finder's fee, unless you find it yourself.

Fare travels.
>>
Rule #1: Stop giving a shit. Just stop. Your life would be so much easier if you didn't care about anything.
Rule #2: Deal with your mortality. Death is real, and ignoring it doesn't help anything. You are going to die one day. One day, you will exist, and the next you won't. Same goes for everyone else, so tough up and deal with it bitch.
Rule #3: Finding a life partner is a privilege. Not a right, not a requirement. It's just the optional whipped cream on the pie that is life.
Rule #4: So fucking what if you're not super rich and famous? You have a home. Food. Water. And, if you have a computer with access to the internet, all-but infinite entertainment. I'd say you're doing ok.
Rule #5: So what if you're job is hard? Everything that's worth it is hard. You want money? Work. Nothing in life is free.
Rule #6: A loved one died? So? Everyone dies. Shit happens. Cry about it a little, I get it, they're gone. But there's nothing you can do, and shit like that is par for the course.
There, now your a functioning "happy" human being you sorry sack of shit.
>>
File: Lady-Lilith_1.jpg (218KB, 1025x891px) Image search: [Google]
Lady-Lilith_1.jpg
218KB, 1025x891px
Here ya go, OP. I sent you a friendly ghost to bring you good luck. Her name is Jill. You can talk to her, too, if you want. She's not spooky unless you want her to be, lol.

Anyway, hope your birthday gets better! They can't all be Sega Genesis birthdays! :3
>>
>>18150838
No succubi allowed
>>
>>18150804
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.