[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think goatman might have visited me last night. I started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: goatman.jpg (11KB, 469x261px) Image search: [Google]
goatman.jpg
11KB, 469x261px
I think goatman might have visited me last night. I started recording about a minute before he left. What do you guys think?
https://clyp.it/mv22j1gl
>>
>>18150620
There is only one explanation to why that is happening
https://discord.gg/XrE4k join the paranormal board so we can go a little more in depth about it
>>
That's literally a cat

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kkwiQmGWK4c
>>
>>18150646
inv expired
>>
>>18150658
It does sound like that. How would a cat be bang on the door like that though? Really creeped me the fucked out.
>>
>>18150620
sounds like it says "let me in" at the end? either that or "oh long johnson". you trollin OP?
>>
>>18150745
Cats are obnoxious when they want something, have you ever owned one? Mine used to ram the fuck out of my bedroom door every morning when he wanted breakfast. He'd meow nonstop and launch himself at it until I came out. I miss that fat fuck.
>>
>>18150774
Don't own a cat, never have. I don't even live near any body so for a cat to be at my door is very strange. The banging was a lot more abrasive than it sounded on the recording--Something I am not sure a cat would be capable of.
>>
>>18150646
Resend the invite?
>>
>>18150620
That's a fucking cat lmao
>>
>>18150813
I really hope so.
>>
That might be a cat. I've heard mine make some weird noises. If it happens again don't be a pussy and check it out. Also, that's some damn good sound for a recording. What equipment are you using? (assuming this isn't fake)
>>
>>18150938
I'm a musician so I have a pretty decent mic. Was actually working on a project when I heard the noise. Only reason I didn't start the recording earlier was because I had my headphones on. Wish I noticed sooner. Will report back here with video if it happens again though.
>>
>>18150938
was that a pun?
>>
>>18150620
Were you ba-ah-ah-ahhd?
>>
>>18150620
Sounds like cats mating.
>>
Sounds like a cat or coyote thats gone rabid, if you have any pets bring them in at night.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxRX6LXDpWs
its a sample off this video
>>
>>18150620
Crazy cat man chiming in
It's literally a cat making that noise.
That being said,
Cats usually only make that noise when they're highly stressed. Usually when confronting an enemy (other cat or animal).
Or being abused. Like being put in a wooden box and smashed around and recorded so a fucking faggot like you has a reason to post on /x/.
But that's just a theory
>>
>>18152777
nice trips but it's literally the audio from this >>18152768 youtube video
>>
>>18152783
Theory proven to be incorrect

Thanks!
>>
>>18152789
I'm just glad there wasn't any animal abuse going on. Mystery solved on freeze frame high five.
>>
>>18150620
That was me... sorry I'll keep it down next time. <3
>>
Too bad it's fake, but you did a nice job with the recording otherwise OP.
Gives me chills thinking about it happening to me.
>>
>>18152819
You and me both!
Good job sleuths!

Next time don't use such an obvious sounding animal OP.
>>
>>18150620
That's a cat, OP. If it isn't a cat, then it's another common animal like a cat. Maybe if it had a wide range of sounds, but it makes the same sound over and over again. It doesn't even try to make any new or different sounds. Plus, there's this cat that's banging on the door with its hind leg. Even though it doesn't make the same banging noise found in your clip, any animal with a hind leg like that could make those sounds you heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xvHEdqwSjY
>>
>>18150620
You're a fucking asshole OP. I could tell right off the bat that was a cat. He's most likely dead of starvation now because you were too pussy to let it in.
>>
>>18153304
>>18152768
>>
Sounds like a disabled or mentally ill person.
>>
>>18150620
With the sound of the crickets, it would most likely mean you were outside recording what was going on inside, not the other way around. Of course, you threw this together in an audio editing program, hence the three sampled sounds. Nice try though, OP, it was a nice thought.
>>
>>18153392
>>18153892
>>18152768
>>
File: matfag.jpg (74KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
matfag.jpg
74KB, 400x398px
A GAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY theory!
>>
>>18154180
Was referring to >>18152777
>>
>>18150620
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2PHFBlr-jM
>>
>>18150620
Sounds like a cat singing stupid shit and interacting with something flat and metal. You have metel roofing, metal trash cans, or a trailer nearby? Anything "goat" sized on the same type of metal would be exponentially louder. They've got hooves so I doubt the movement would be that muffled
>>
>>18152777
Damn someones got a sandy vaginer tonight
>>
>>18150620
>satan has nothing better to do at night than spook a turbovirgin neet that conviniently likes to shitpost about creepy stuff on a Papua New Guinean skateboard-image sharing forum
>>
>>18150620
You think it's goatman?
It's just cat, don't panic. Cat walking on some kind plastic surface. BTW. nice fake man, shit edit.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.