[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even Julian Assange has said he uncovered no evidence of aliens.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1474460674540.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1474460674540.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Even Julian Assange has said he uncovered no evidence of aliens.

Are you now gonna say he's lying too?

THERE ARE NO ALIENS
>>
he hasnt uncovered evidence aids was a government experiment to kill gays but we all know its true so whats your point?
>>
Unless Ansange is a placed agent.
>>
Aren't the folks at the Equador embassy getting sick of his shit yet? He's been camping there for four years.
>>
>>18150568
>He's been camping there for four years.
yeah, but every time they approach him they get 360 no scoped
>>
>>18150543
aliens do not exist, they are spirits
I saw a few of them with my naked eyes, the same shown in this video and many many others around the flat world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6r6jdG-5kQ
>>
Please link information about Assange and UFO's OP?
>>
>>18150543
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
>>
>>18150543
i seen em tho so who cares if Asstrange found evidence or not
>>
>>18150606
is the camera man on a hot air balloon or a fucking swing? Jesus, no one can ever cleanly shoot anything like this.
>ever.
>>
>>18150543
Because there is no definitive proof of alien life so far. Matatically aliens are 100% real. None have ever likely been to earth.

If he was to release anything other than a fucking alien life form with pics or it didn't happen it would discredit him. There are massive amounts of evidence for bacterial life under the surface of mars, but they don't yet have the actual life form.
>>
>>18152680
he is on a boat near the shoreline with a friend, it is noon, that's why it is swinging a bit yet the orbs are very clear. I saw 8 of them (though mine were orange) flying over a river in the country side.
People around the world have seen them and oftentimes detractors will say they are merely Chinese lanterns which they aren't as you can see in this video by their shape, their behavior and the location where the footage was filmed.
>>
>>18150543
Assange is a fucking idiot he hasn't uncovered much
>>
He meant foreigner aliens, you oaf.

You're all missing it. Hint: the pen in the airplane, is that obvious enough for you?
>>
No (you) for you.
>>
File: RIchard-Hoagland.jpg (24KB, 300x378px) Image search: [Google]
RIchard-Hoagland.jpg
24KB, 300x378px
>>18150543
>Julian Assange
That fucking beard. I thought this was Richard C. Hoagland.
>>
>>18150543
a-lie-n. the ayy is a lie.
>>
>>18150560

you mean unless assange is an ALIUM! :O
>>
File: seent.jpg (17KB, 476x300px) Image search: [Google]
seent.jpg
17KB, 476x300px
>>18151370
>>
>>18153940
Hoagland is only Assange's inferior twin
>>
>>18150555
more accurately it was a result of improper medical procedure when working on vaccines in africa, primarily the reusage of needles between both humans and primates. once it came to america, it spread mostly around poor communities, especially the gays. that's the point where the reagans and the rest of the gov deliberately refrained from helping those with aids.
>>
>>18150543
Dirty fella
A liar possibly
>>
>tfw live in the midwest
>personally seen the infamous "BLACK TRIANGLE UFO" from the highland Illinois sightings *(AND THE COUNTLESS REPORTS OF BLACK TRIANGLE OR V SHAPED SHIPS WITH BRIGHT LIGHTS)

3 bright hot white lights on each corner of the triangle. an image burned into my head
>>
>>18150543

It doesn't matter if there are aliens. If there are, they are most likely beyond our event horizon or at least light years away. Generation ships would most likely be an act of desparation (they destroyed their planet as we are about to do) and when they arrive they would only find another dead planet.

Until we have a replacemant for the general relativity theory that allows FTL/timetravel there is no reason to believe in aliens. If we or aliens could travel faster than light, we/they could also travel in time. The aliens woud also gain omnipotence because they could change the sequence of events. It would be useless for "gods" to visit other planets.
>>
>>18150543
When did Assange say this in particular?

Can't find it anywhere and don't want to watch interviews with him all night, sauce please
>>
>>18154307

Are you sure FTL and time travel are that closely linked?
>>
There are no aliens. The existence of saying there are aliens has a psychological effect on the human mind. It makes people think wayyyyy over their heads.
>>
>>18154307
>It would be useless for "gods" to visit other planets.
All true but this. It's not useless at all to encourage the growth of lower life forms. In fact, if the god seeks ultimate purpose and unity, it would be to its benefit to encourage the spiritual growth of all of the rest of existence once it achieves a higher level.
>>
>>18151338
>this whole board summed up in one sentence
kys spiritfags
>>
>>18154460
This is true. It also makes people think way under their true nature and the true nature of the universe.
>>
>>18150543
>uncovered no evidence
=/=
>evidence doesn't exist
>>
>>18154442
It is called spacetime. The faster you go the slower time passes. If you could pass lightspeed the time would go backwards. Same is true for wormholes. You would overtake light and a event from the past would lie in the future.
>>
>>18154475
When was the last time you tried to teach an ant something about the universe?
>>
Julian Assange doesn't hack anything. He just releases crap he's given.
>>
>>18150543
Good call. Assange is totally not a CIA stooge.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.