[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /x/ explain this please... https://youtu.be/UJFsNsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-09-21-04-51-33.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-21-04-51-33.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Alright /x/ explain this please...

https://youtu.be/UJFsNsu02e8

BEST LEVITATIONS THREAD

I know the whole trick with the hidden metal structure but he's fully nude and anything that woulf be strong enough to hold him would be big enough to see...
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-21-04-52-16.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-21-04-52-16.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18150475
Heres a back shot showing that there is nothing under his arm that can hold him
>>
>>18150475
Seems to me that it's basically the same trick, and the metal structure is hidden in the shadows somehow, like below his arm and from there to his butt, something like that.
>>
>>18150475
Hmm this dude was in America's got talent and he did the same, but it was blatantly fake, i wonder why he didn't do it like this in his audition.

Anyways, i'll keep watching in case i detect something, but it seems another trick to me, the camera rotation should be more fluid if he's trying to prove something, that in combination with the lightning is suspicious.
>>
Useless charlatan twaddle.
>>
>>18150475
>but he's fully nude and anything that woulf be strong enough to hold him would be big enough to see

true. but to look at it from the other perspective, why is he absolutely not capable of doing this without holding onto something stiff and unmoving.

i don't know how he has something holding him hidden so well, but its straightforward logic that he obviously must have.
>>
>>18150604
He says its not levitation but a difficult form of balance...

Ive heard from others that people are actually capable of doing this without tricks but it takes incredible amount of training
>>
File: issgs.png (1MB, 1265x719px) Image search: [Google]
issgs.png
1MB, 1265x719px
>>18150475
>we 2016
>>
>>18150616
some of it clearly isn't because you can see his hand is kinda loose on whatever he's holding.

people can do it through balance though it just takes a shitload of practice and a ton of physical strength. i mean youre basically balancing your body weight with one arm its not easy.
>>
He's holding himself up with the cane, you can even see his muscles flexing on the camera pan.

There's nothing bizarre about it at all. It's an impressive display of balance combined with what is probably above-average strength for his size but that's about it.
>>
>>18150621
A green screen trick perhaps?
>>
>>18150633
You can visibly see that his back is not tensed. He is faking the strain to imply it's a strength-based balance trick. Most of the strength used in a move similar to this, the Flag, would flex your shoulders as well as your back and your arms. We'd see much more tension as he flexed to stay balanced, especially if he was in a sitting position like that. I'm also incredibly suspicious how he moves into his "position". MY money is on some kind of shadow trick, hence why they're doing it in the dark of night. Possibly something underneath or even above him. But you can clearly see when it zooms in on his hand, this is not physical at all.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.