[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there consensus here on /x/ about future predicting/coincidence/déjà

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (77KB, 367x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 367x395px
Is there consensus here on /x/ about future predicting/coincidence/déjà vu. Here we go.

My best friend of 4 years or so have noticed a lot of bizarre stuff lately. At first I started noticing it subconsciously but it started to become more and more apparent to us being shocked, and to eventually not even being surprised. Every time we are we each other we will be talking having conversation and about an hour or two later we will see the thing we've talked about before. These are some recent ones not in chronological order.

We are pre drinking at his house before the bar and he put on a Gorrillaz song on the stereo. I ask him if he can put on another popular song by them (didn't know what it was called) but he new which one. Before he put it on he got distracted and set his phone down. So we make our way downtown, and have our dinner with our friends and walk over to the bar. This is a street level bar and the windows are open; the song playing was the song what I wanted him to play and we just nodded at each other as this thing happens all the time.

I purchased the AM album suck it and see a month or two ago but didn't really play it much. playing my music on shuffle I found love for the song "reckless serenade". The next day or two I was singing it to my self as it was stuck in my head. I had to pick up glasses at our city's mall, so my friend and I drove over there and I sang the course to my self a few times on the drive over. We walk into the main department store in the mall and its playing on the stereo. This is a somewhat obscure song from 2011 and I'm not losing my shit but after several of these coincidence is making me grin.. what's going on.

My Best friend and I are eating lunch on our break at my house at lunch. We for some reason bring up a guy from high school who flexes an old beamer and we rarely see. After lunch we are stopped waiting to turn right at a red light and he drives by turns left and waves at us. We were fucking shocked.

1/2
>>
>>18149549
2/2

We were driving down to the mall for some clothes and we start talking about the hot girls we miss seeing from high school and whose IG we still creep. We get on to other topics, and eventually get to the mall. We're about an hour in and my friend is looking at a pair of Chelsea boots at a shoe store. He decides to not get them and we walk out of the store and the said girl who I was mainly talking about before is there with her sister. And this is one of the biggest malls in the world. After chatting with them a bit we walk away in complete shock. But toungue in check aswell as it's sort of funny how often this sort of thing happens, but Holy fuck was I bewildered.

I usually don't believe in super natural stuff or W0w that was A CRAZYY coincidence XD shit but all those are examples that have happened to us in the past month. I feel like fucking That's so Raven. It will only happen if I don't think about it and we are together.

Anyone else experience this? Anyone know what it's called?
>>
are you fuckin retarded
>>
God, or your brain, is talking to you, OP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity
>>
File: Depression-Dog-Meme-17.png (757KB, 839x825px) Image search: [Google]
Depression-Dog-Meme-17.png
757KB, 839x825px
>>18149549
>>18149572
It's called premonition.
>>
Its called coincidence.
>>
>>18149549
This kind of thing used to amuse me as a kid. I, or my friend would say something and the TV in the background would say the same phrase. Always something insignificant, like "No I don't think so", and we'd hear it a second or two later from the TV.

It happens with songs all the time, no matter how obscure. I'll think of the song, hear it somewhere later.

People I'm thinking about and haven't talked to in a while will show up or message me.

There's no way to actually know what it is, so I don't dwell on it too much.
>>
>>18150050
Coincedence is contradiction. Surrounding us are, indeed, "forces" at work that we cannot see.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.