[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lately I've noticed a lot of things go missing around my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot (33).png (839KB, 904x648px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (33).png
839KB, 904x648px
Lately I've noticed a lot of things go missing around my house, wallets, clothes (like, half of my clothes, not just like a shirt), phone cables, ect.

I stayed home today because sick as a dog, and while in bed I swear I heard moving around. Walking up stairs, doors opening and closing, ect. I texted my family to see if anyone came home for lunch, but no.

Should I be worried?
>>
worried that junkies are snatching your mum's jewelry? yes
>>
>>18148649
I've had a similar thing within the past year or so, anon. Things going missing that don't make sense including stuff I use everyday, like large amounts of my clothes, even the entirety of items I had several of. Even happens soon after I know where I put them. I'm in a tiny studio apartment, just one room and a bathroom, so there's not much room for things to hide. Is there some sort of mischevious spook that likes to hide my stuff in an inaccessible pocket dimension?
>>
It sounds pretty likely that you have house sitters who are stealing your shit while you're asleep. If you're confident enough, you should tell the police anon
>>
>>18148682
Same, what I didn't mention above is that sometimes things will pop up randomly in places that they shouldn't be, like my old wallet which also went missing, right after I used it when the new went missing. I found it buried in pillows I keep on top of a big white shelf in my room, I never put it up there.
>>
>>18148749

Yeah bro you should report that shit if your serious. If the home invader is comfortable with figuratively walking all over you and taking your stuff, eventually they might get the balls to try something in person and it would blow to get stabbed or something. Keep us posted annon
>>
Update:

My dad just scolded me for eating nearly a whole bag of Doritos (they're a flavor only him and I eat)

I have only had a bowl, and there is definitely more than a bowl gone, along with other foods only I eat. My breakfast crackers are being eaten fast too, even though I'm the only one in the house who can/will eat them (my siblings have Celiac so they can't eat Gluten.)

I'm going to stay up later tonight to see if I hear the noises again.
>>
>>18148649
im gonna say its a hobo
for real, report it
>>
>>18148800
Where would a hobo hide? My house has no unused rooms or unknown crawl spaces (I know because my dad designed it) and I already searched the house. My only thought would be the woods, because New England small town in the woods, there would b e plenty of places to hide. Add to that, we don't allow hunting on our property which surrounds our house for a long while into the woods, so nobody is out there who could check. The only problem with this theory would be that whoever it is would have seen that my car, which normally always leaves the house with me in the morning was still there. So either I'm wrong, and theres nobody in the house, or they are in the house because they didn't see my car, or they are just not afraid to confront me. I gotta say, that last one is a terrifying thought, because I stand at about 6'2", and weigh about 230 pounds, so the thought that someone isn't at least somewhat hesitant to confront me is worrisome.
>>
File: 1463258699410.jpg (150KB, 683x690px) Image search: [Google]
1463258699410.jpg
150KB, 683x690px
>>18148649
might have a case of niggers on your hands OP
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.