[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good ways to protect yourself from curses or to lift curses that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1473284216552.jpg (521KB, 1005x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1473284216552.jpg
521KB, 1005x1312px
good ways to protect yourself from curses or to lift curses that have been placed on you by a nasty person? how can i convince pervy entities to leave my dreams the heck alone?
>>
uncrossing ritual

suicide

pick one
>>
>>18147972
Have you ever done any training in lucid dreaming?
If you can realize that you're in a dream, you can start manipulating it.
>>
>>18148260
i have always been able to do it kind of naturally but it slips in and out. how can i get a little more control?
>>
>>18148271
Start doing reality checks while you're awake at a regular basis. If you do it long enough, you'll do it reflexively do it in your dreams. If you look at the palm of your hand for example and it starts changing shape, you're either on drugs or in a dream.
>>
>>18148283
i used to do this by looking in a mirror alot, but i never seem to come across many mirrors in my dreams anymore
>>
>>18148305
That's why a body part is easier, it's usually attached to you in a dream. If things that should be attached aren't, I'd say that's another good indicator of dreaming.
>>
>>18148320
sometimes a weird thing happens where i can tell another character in a dream that i know im dreaming, but still have very little control over what i'm doing.
>>
>>18148358
When you hear yourself saying that in a dream, try thinking of it over and over in the dream. The more you assert that notion, the better chance you have of taking control.
>>
File: tumblr_n70sqxKhga1qbjwp2o1_1280.jpg (152KB, 982x962px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n70sqxKhga1qbjwp2o1_1280.jpg
152KB, 982x962px
>>18148374
thank you anon, i know this is a pretty common subject here so I appreciate you being kind to me.
>>
>>18148411
No problem anon, it's a subject that interests me. So when I get a chance to talk about it, I jump right in.
>>
>>18148411
Oh also, out of curiosity, would you describe the pervy entities for me?
>>
>>18148444
oh yeah its a weird thing that happens. everything in the situation becomes hyper-realistic, and then suddenly a character will walk in and i will suddenly feel restrained and the most primal urge to escape the room i've ever felt. the character will always be wearing like a nice suit or other expensive looking clothes. they will pick me up in like a bearhug and start sniffing me and it feels like my insides are burning. they sniff me and fondle me. my body hurts after these dreams. its really weird and it feels very foreign and sexually violating for some reason.
>>
>>18148496
sometimes i will feel really sick and sad for a few days afterward
>>
>>18148496
That sounds nasty, when dreams like that happen, do you realize you are dreaming but feel stuck?
>>
>>18148512
yeah i have to will myself to wake up really hard
>>
>>18148524
Think about that, you can will yourself awake.
When you are dreaming and you are aware of it, you basically have the konami code for your dream world. You make the rules in that world. That means that the creature doing nasty stuff to you, is doing it with your permission. You can withdraw that permission and basically dispose of it if you realize that the dream is your private world, made of you.
>>
>>18148534
i think you are definitely right, right before these events occur i usually make some arbitrary decision that seems to trigger the thing to appear. maybe i'm just too inviting.
>>
>>18148553
Sometimes dreams run into patterns, these patterns can be negative. If you start deciding which patterns you prefer, your dreams will get better.
I've gotten to the point that if a nightmare starts to happen, I stop it and go somewhere else and dream something else.
>>
>>18148305
try to fly away, if you can do it , you are dreaming
>>
>>18148411
fuck you lurk moar.

just so you get the full range.
>>
>>18148585
I remember using a couple of months training flight in my dreams as a kid.
>>
If it is a curse then Voodoo will help. I used some of white magic spells(love spell,curse removal, weight loss etc). I don't have much time now so i won't write whole ritual but maybe try googling it and make sure that spell IS TRUE because you can mess shit up. That's my advice, Voodoo magician out!
>>
>>18147972
>how can i convince pervy entities to leave my dreams the heck alone?

OP, I can't say much about curses, no experience with them.

However I've managed to banished a recurrent nightmare that was most likely an entity using the LBRP. I have also eliminated an entity that kept showing up to do weird sexually parasitic things by flat out killing it when I became lucid in a dream.
>>
god. Read a simple book called keep calm and love god. It's really easy to understand, it powers me, so maybe it may to you.
>>
>>
>>18148305
I start doing what I call translocating. Really it's just teleporting somewhere in the dream, can be in line of sight, implied (behind a visible wall for example) or known (revisiting places I've already been, or that should logically exist (an adjacent room behind that wall)). No visual or audio effects or anything, just full body disappear and reappear somewhere else with a body sensation for what I imagine that would feel like. I do it in my imagination all the time and if I can do it it's almost a certainty I'm dreaming.

Maybe that would also help you escape whatever is fucking with your dreams?
>>
>>18147972
Leave offerings to Saint Cyprian, start a novena, or a petition to exorcise all intruding spirits from you. His feast day is coming up, so he's easier to bring into your life at this point. Valid prayers can be found with a quick google search. I recommend offering a lit candle, purple preferably, with a glass of water, beer, ora shot of rum, with a cigar or some cigaretes. It's best to have an image of him, better a statue. A simple prayer candle will do.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.