[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there's alternate universes and a multiverse, could there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: auschwitz-survivors.gif (33KB, 298x227px) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz-survivors.gif
33KB, 298x227px
If there's alternate universes and a multiverse, could there be an anti hitler? Like if hitler was never dictator but still the leader of Germany and he never commited atrocities and instead spent his hours trying to improve germany and all the people in it? And if let's say hitler killing himself also affected anti hitler, could it be possible to perform a seance and contact the good hitler in retrospect?
>>
>and he never commited atrocities and instead spent his hours trying to improve germany and all the people in it
This is what Hitler did retard, at least the second part is a given. Why do you think Germans fought to the last fucking building in Berlin for the Reich, the German people exalted him
>>
>>18147829
This so much
OP is a bluepilled faggot
>>
>>18147829
>>18148501
You're right. The Reich was a great regime and Hitler was a saint who was a great benefit to mankind. Fuck me, kill me now.
>>
>>18149015
Kinky
>>
>>18147650
There's a universe where there was no Woodrow Wilson so consequently no need for Hitler in Germany. Germany still became the leading exporter of scat fetish films, but that's becauseGermans are degenerate by nature.
>>
you guys arent thinking.
what about the universe where "hitler" came down to earth in a UFO after hijacking all screens on the planet and sending personalized plans to every individual watching, before opening the gateway to full-on metaphysical fuckery by passing out warpgates and time travel devices to the masses?
>>
>>18149167
and why dont they warpgate here?
wait nevermind, must because of the time travel devices.
>you can break the universe as much as you want as long as you go back to the beginning and keep yourself from doing it.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18147650
"What about the reality where Hitler cured cancer? The answer is don't think about it."
>>
>>18147650
What if there exists a world where she loved me?
>>
>>18149338
There're like 3 universes where that happens anon
Even where the multiverse theory states that they're infinite realities for anything, there're about 3. And that's the best likely outcome too. Most likely it doesn't happen at all.
>>
>>18149460
I think the exact number is closer to three fiddy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.