[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please Red Pill yourselves about the Bohemian Grove. Human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 32

Please Red Pill yourselves about the Bohemian Grove.

Human sacrifice and pedo rape absolutely occurs there. Occult Babylonian/Chaldean/Druidic rites are rampant there...
>>
Hate globalist pedos? Vote Trump:

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/14/hacked-colin-powell-email-bohemian-grove-attendees/
>>
>>18147429
http://freedomoutpost.com/bohemian-grove-conservative-christian-leaders-go-dabble-occult/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37416721
>>
Maybe.

But what does it matter if it's happening there? Secret occult rituals are going to happen regardless of whether you know about them or not. This sort of information does very little besides putting the researcher into a negative mindset.

Instead, I would say it's better to practice the occult yourself, if you're really that interested in it. Or get involved in politics. Or go outside and make friends.

Do something that actually makes a change in this world.
>>
>>18147437
I have been tempted to jump full speed into the occult for years. It's obvious that it happens. It's obvious that it works.

I have been held back by the belief that Yahweh has forbidden these things. I truly do worship Jesus and the Father but I am relentlessly fascinated and tempted by the occult.

It sucks.
>>
>>18147448
Tempted? Hmmm.

First of all, the occult is ABOUT the worship of YHVH. Many, if not all, rituals are centered around the holy and unpronounceable name. My tradition in particular is centered around the study of God and the role of man in the cosmos as being in essence a spark of the divine.

Also, check out this video for more consideration of the topic: https://youtu.be/1N_2H7kvGRk

Basically, Occult =/= Satan worship
>>
>>18147429
I also hate racists so no im with her
>>
>>18147472
I see we have the Reddit crowd here today.
>>
To be fair Chaldean and Druidic rights are most likely not their preferred method of ritual because they would be pretty counter intuitive. If they do, do those two in particular it would be bastardized versions of them for numerous reasons. Reason one being, both are more about balance/ "order". Reason two, out of a few others would be, most o their actual rites are long forgotten and can't really be 100% known.
>>
>>18147499
What would you say are their preferred rites aside from Babylonian?
>>
>>18147523
Hellenistic, actually. And Semitic Pagan, possibly even going so far as to worship Yahweh in "the old way" before he was split from the original pantheon.

They use lots of Hellenistic (this includes Greek, Roman, and a few other sub-groups.) as well as Semitic Pagan influences, from what I have seen. And to be fair, those two religious ideologies rolled up into one thing, because that was just how the Mediterranean was. Greece and North Africans intermingled. Rome and Carthage. etc. There was a lot of back and forth between them all. And of course the Babylonian and Assyrian influences had worked their way into both well before any of that.

And none of that is inherently evil. However, all three of those religious ideologies had more of an ability, and a lack of solid morality, to be used for evil. Druidism, the Chaldean stuff, Germanic Paganism, and even Egyptian religions had very grounded stances on what was right and wrong. Those things were of course different, and some people today would even say wrong. But along with a lot of their traditions being lost, there was less room for effecting the types of malice and greed from most other religions of that era.

tl;dr

They picked the big "super religion" that already had a framework.
>>
>>18147550
Your very welled informed anon.

In your personal opinion is the Bohemian Groves purpose for good or for ill?

Do you think the Franklin Cover Up is true?

Do they have Teddy Bear Picnics (hunting and raping little children)

Do they have underground torture rooms?

The mystique of the Grove is fascinating to me.

The picture for example...I see real human bones in the front.
>>
>>18147579
>In your personal opinion is the Bohemian Groves purpose for good or for ill?

Probably neither (in the grand scheme of things.) It's a bunch of "ELITES" abusing their power, and abusing spirituality for personal gain. But in the here and now, for us, it is probably not a good thing.

>Do you think the Franklin Cover Up is true?

Yes.

>Do they have Teddy Bear Picnics (hunting and raping little children)

I would not be surprised. There is a guy who owns an entire island that is a known pedophile, and it is alleged that he does that on his own land. There is no proof of course. But hey, Bill Clinton visits him. Hell they even call the place Pedo Island. And in other parts of the world where the laws are a bit...looser. This shit happens pretty regularly anyway.

>Do they have underground torture rooms?

Who knows? I don't. But like the above, it wouldn't surprise me.

I just don't know. I'm going off of my own, and other people's observations. All I know for sure is that they do have their own cult, of some sort. And it isn't exactly a benevolent one.
>>
File: 1473033137235.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473033137235.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>18147472

IT'S HER TURN
>>
>>18147609
I can't believe in the span of time and space it is all meaningless.

Surely they have to be punished in the next life?

If not, why did I not just give in to all my basest desires and have power and pleasure here on this Earth.

I hold back from everything because I don't won't to be found wanting on Judgement Day.
>>
http://www.worldtribune.com/powell-email-super-elite-bohemian-grove-conclave-opposed-trump/
>>
>>18147745
>I can't believe in the span of time and space it is all meaningless.

Well. It sort of is.

>Surely they have to be punished in the next life?

I'm Celtic Pagan. So I personally don't think there is an eternal rape dungeon for bad people. And every god offers his or her own rewards. They expect rewards. That is why they do it. Believe it or not, Yahweh is not top dog. Nobody is.

>If not, why did I not just give in to all my basest desires and have power and pleasure here on this Earth.

Common decency.
>I hold back from everything because I don't won't to be found wanting on Judgement Day.

No offense, but Christfag logic is inherently flawed. You worship into the same system the "Elites" do. Yahweh and Baal are just two sides ofthe same coin. And technically...actually not even technically. They are quite literally brothers with daddy issues and a rivalry.
>>
File: file.png (472KB, 926x925px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
472KB, 926x925px
>>18147472
>racists
nice meme
>>
>>18147425
Bohemian grove isn't a big secret.

Rich and powerful people come together and get drunk and fuck off for a weekend. The rules specifically state that they're not supposed to discuss serious business, that it is just supposed to be a place to unwind. Lots of local college-aged kids cater there, its not particularly hard to get the job. They all say the same thing: drunk old powerful white guys screwing off
>>
>>18148040
its like adult summer camp for the Henry Kissingers of the world. All these people know eachother anyway, its not like its hard for them to discuss things outside their super-secret party weekend
>>
Does anyone else think that occult elite child rape/murder/sacrifice is directly related to MISSING 411?

Think about it, they could have some NAVY SEAL motherfucker sneaking through national forests in state of the art camouflage suits abducting children and planting evidence behind them. The feds are always acting weird around the MISSING 411 cases too. Always in national parks, miles of wilderness around, plenty of space for a well-trained agent to abduct and withdraw, without ever being seen or traced - and able to plant false evidence to throw off a trail.

Humans are master predators in the wild, we evolved to outwit our prey.
>>
>>18148165
kill yourself
>>
>>18148165
A lot of the 411 are not children.
>>
Man, I wish I was one of the elite so I can fuck children without reaping the consequences but I'll be mad if they kill them.
>>
>>18148253
Preferably little girls
>>
File: 1473970698827.jpg (133KB, 750x841px) Image search: [Google]
1473970698827.jpg
133KB, 750x841px
>>18147645
Have an updated one, friend.

>>18147472
>Not voting Trump
When did you tell your parents you were gay?
>>
>>18148169
get off my thread kill yourself cunt ass. go lick a leaky asshole.
>>
>>18147472
>Posts on /x/
>Doesn't know that "racist" is a meme to discredit someone in the same way "conspiracy theorist" is

Oh wow
>>
>>18147425
>Occult Babylonian/Chaldean/Druidic

Do you know what any of these words mean OP?

Protip they're very different things
>>
File: Ancient Canaanite Rituals.jpg (110KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Canaanite Rituals.jpg
110KB, 728x546px
>>18148546
yes that's why I used the slashes.

The rituals are an interesting mix of them.

Also some Canaanite rites
>>
>>18147472
>>>>>>>>>>>reddit.com<<<<<<<<<<
>>
>>18148614
You do know that chaldeans were the ruling elite of Babylon during the neo-babylonian period right? And if you want you can read all the known religious, medical, divinatory and magical rituals from babylon in english and some in german?

Go ahead read them you will see that they arent evil just primitive in the sense that 90% of the rituals are about safety, good harvest, health, against child death etc. The rest are for the well being of the king.

So yeah if they practice any of those at the bohemian grove good luck for them, but imho they are just bored politicians doing impro theatrics, releasing pics of "occult" stuff and then laughing at conspiracy guys for thinking its more then the high politics equivalent of a college party
>>
File: Bohemian Grove 1904.jpg (282KB, 1500x1256px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grove 1904.jpg
282KB, 1500x1256px
>>18148661
I'm very open minded on this topic. I don't automatically assume all of the rites are evil.

However...some likely are. All of those cultures to the best of my knowledge had sex rituals (not saying those are evil off the bat) and sacrificial (human and animal)

Also they definitely don't release things. They are very very secretive about it.

Look at this picture of the Grove from 1904. It is very eerie and looks like some sore of occult ritual as far back as then.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 742x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 742x464px
>>18147425
>Human sacrifice and pedo rape absolutely occurs there

Not one single shred of proof.

>Occult/babylonian/Chaldean/Druidic rites are rampant there...

Ohh noooees, People with other religions doing religious stuff on their private property!
>>
Our leaders may feel they have to engage in these "awful mysteries" and appease these very real Gods for the good of the country.

I'm just looking for the truth.
>>
>>18148693
it's the secretive nature of it...not the fact of what they may practice.
>>
>>18148707
>PEOPLE CAN'T HAVE SECRETS IN THIS DAY AND AGE BECAUSE IT TRIGGERS MY SENSIBLITIES
>>
>>18147425
>Please redpill yourself
Is this the new 'please check your privilege"?
>>
>>18148716
well they can but it makes me want to solve the mystery. Frankly what they do appeals to me in a lot of ways.

I'm frustrated that I'm a nobody who can't go there and learn.
>>
File: Bohemian Grove Torchlight.jpg (89KB, 1024x861px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grove Torchlight.jpg
89KB, 1024x861px
>>18148724
Just means realize it's more than a rich white "frat party"
>>
File: Ancient Mesopotamian Chariots.gif (240KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Mesopotamian Chariots.gif
240KB, 638x359px
I also think some of what they do is worshipping "The Queen of Heaven"
>>
The original "Owl Altar"
>>
File: ya blew it.gif (754KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
ya blew it.gif
754KB, 400x358px
>>18147472
fuck man, no racists, but pedophile cultists are okay? got it.
>>
>>18147472
But Hillary is racist, too.
Also
>thinking the lesser evil is still not evil
>>
>>18148691
no one has any comments on this picture? It reeks of evil.

This is the Grove just as ancient Groves of yor
>>
>>18148724
The sayings of any person, anonymous, namefag, or otherwise, cannot be trusted as soon as Matrix references come into play.
>>
File: 1331637198851.jpg (230KB, 1500x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1331637198851.jpg
230KB, 1500x1262px
>>18149026

These are new to me.

Source?
>>
The picture you posted is new to me as well...wow.

I got mine from a great thread on here a few months back regarding Bohemian Grove and Pan worship
>>
i get so angry at people telling you to ''redpill yourself'' about something as obvious and well known and documented as the worldwide occult circles

especially when they come at you with some super low level place like bohemian grove that was created to be exposed in the first place
>>
>>18147425
I'm mostly certain no sacrifice or pedo rape occurs there. The first connection to Moloch with the Bohemian Grove was released by Alex Jones who is an establishment information gatekeeper with the intent to make draw ridicule to the elite sacrificing children. In reality they use Minerva (the owl) as a globalist mascot because they're elitist fucks that think they know everything and the encourage debauchery like fucking kids so they have manufactured dirt on fellow conspirators. Should anyone accuse them of that they can just say they're as insane as people who believe the sacrifice children to a Canaanite god.
>>
>>18149110
every part of your post is retarded you stupid faggot.

It was exposed at the time when Bill Clinton came into office. The modern age just kept it from being practical for the pedo/snuff/occult anymore.

All the years before it was secret
>>
>>18149026
>It reeks of evil.

You're projecting.
>>
>>18147936
>I personally don't think there is an eternal rape dungeon for bad people
Is there one for good people?
>>
>>18147425

What would happen is someone broke into the place while livestreaming it via google glass or some shit?
>>
>>18149835
>>18149835
No devices are allowed
>>
File: Bohemian Grove Pan.jpg (216KB, 1199x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grove Pan.jpg
216KB, 1199x1500px
Pagan Pan worship is common
>>
>>18147425
Why it has to be rape and murder lol 0 proof false accusations
>>
File: Archons.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Archons.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>18151247
How can we prove it when we aren't allowed near there?

Don't be so quick to discount. These people have resources like the FBI and the Secret Service to cover their tracks.

Did it not occur to you that high level Secret Service and FBI agents could be Luciferians and engage in, and hide child rape and sacrifice?

Festivals like Beltane have been going on since the beginning. Why would it stop now?
>>
WHO FUCKING CARES. Even if I did redpill myself on it, what exactly is it even going to accomplish other than make my belief about life even more shitty.
>>
File: Bohemian Grove Owl of Bohemia.jpg (129KB, 1024x839px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grove Owl of Bohemia.jpg
129KB, 1024x839px
>>18151417
Better to know the truth as sucky as it is wouldn't you say?
>>
>>18147472
"Racism is fine as long as it happens to white people."
>>
"Let's sing of the mysteries, of sacred lands.
See the shapes in the corn, made by invisible hands."
>>
>>18151582
It's better to live life unaware of your inevitable one way ticket to hell. Knowing you where going there would just make life miserable.
>>
File: JS62476203.jpg (44KB, 615x371px) Image search: [Google]
JS62476203.jpg
44KB, 615x371px
>>18151675
Are you being ironic?
>>
On balance, I think the only reason our political elite haven't slaughtered us in camps is they need us to produce children for them to fuck
>>
Has anyone ever actually been to the Grove?
>>
bimp
>>
>>18147437
You can only make a change in the world if this people allow you to, they control our world get over it, we cant change it
>>
>>18148308
I hope you die soon
>>
>>18154808
Thanks, me too. I hope we all die soon at the same time
>>
>>18155078
your edgy mate
>>
This to me is the "Ill never spend a day in prison" club
>>
File: hillary-in-jail.jpg (24KB, 403x423px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-in-jail.jpg
24KB, 403x423px
>>18155566
>>
>>18147472
occultism is a form of facism. Rituals to proof that you are better than others and you have the divine right to lead prople. In fact it is worse than racism.
>>
>>18147425
Bohemian
>>
>>18147472
Y'all niggers ate this bait so fucking hard
>>
>>18155566
haha so true!!
>>
>>18147425
>>18147429
>>18147432
>>18147437
>>18147448
>>18147455

Bohemian Grove has to do with Jews tricking the gentiles in to making sacrifices to the Jewish god Molech or Moloch (Masoretic מֹלֶךְ ). The gentiles need to make sacrifices to this Jewish demon because they need political campaign contribution from the people on this list:

http://thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

http://prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
>>
Blackpill-hopefull here.
Saturn, the hexagon cloud, Baal (Satan) and Moloch are all connected.

Hilary's leaked emails with a Rothschild expose more real connections to this. This is real life.

The Illuminati is a powerful false flag created by the Vatican, powered by worship of evil entities, but they're still a false flag. They're simply power hungry, bloodthirsty turned-satanists with a taste of power through demon worship. The Vatican is behind all of it.

As far as I can tell, Satanists/Illuminati run Hollywood and are busy raping popstars, murdering normies, and running pedo rings. Cern possibly fucked something up so now there's real power that's being tapped by the wrong people. Time, government, history, our dimension all fucked with.
>>
File: 1470378331227.jpg (4MB, 1906x5750px) Image search: [Google]
1470378331227.jpg
4MB, 1906x5750px
>>18147425
>>
By the way:
http://thisiszionism.blogspot.com/2008/02/jewish-child-sacrifice-and-jewish.html?m=1

Yes Jewish practices are linked to this stuff. Anti-semites were onto something.

Also look up Oprah's interview with a kike who exposed her family sacrificing babies. Ancient occult practices done today. At least niggers never pulled this shit. Whitey and kikes and Fritzl win depravity award.
>>
>>18148253
You don´t need to be elite, just come down to the third world with 50 bucks.
>>
>>18156984
The government could still charge me
>>
File: 1461871896112.png (100KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1461871896112.png
100KB, 292x257px
>>18157003
>third world government
Yeah, they'll charge you 50 bucks more for the bribe.

Trust me m8. I personally know a place where you can rail 6 year olds 30 minutes from here. Every time enough reports arrive to the police or there's a publicity stunt raid the place just comes back up 2 months later. The people living around the area obstruct law enforcement for the criminals out of fear and corruption. It's a well known human trafficking ring and it's just sad that nobody can do anything because of how cucking noguns this place is.
>>
>>18147429
>Katie Johnson
>>
Blackpill
>>
>>18147425
Well i want in
>>
>>18156984
Yeah but I don't want some shitty 3rd world used whore child.
>>
File: 1426271394930.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1426271394930.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
To those reading this thread, I ask a question.

>is it possible that an animal/human sacrificing culture has been passed down from the ancient times till now through tight nit families?

That those cultures used to exist, there is not a doubt. The history books are filled with stories about cultures all over the world with crazy fucked up religious, shamanistic, practices that involved everything from torture to cannibalism. The rites and beliefs are merely information that needed to be written down and shared through the generations. I don't want that to be true but it is rational to assume some families have safe guarded their ancestors ways even if they currently look and act just like us.

Shit, there's Mexicans right now building little shrines and worshiping a death god.
>>
>>18157049
The US government, bro
>>
>>18157127
Daz wut it is man.

The same people ruling the world a long time ago amassed their wealth and have basically involved themselves in politics all throughout history till now.

Their rituals are just one form of magic though. The real power behind magic is intent. You can create any rituals on that intent. It doesn't have to be sick shit.
>>
>>18147472
fucking retard what are you doing in 4chan
>>
>>18157713
sniffing yo mama
>>
File: lol_diogenes.png (672KB, 611x447px) Image search: [Google]
lol_diogenes.png
672KB, 611x447px
No.
If you actually studied, you'd know the name of the play is called "The Cremation of Care" and is a metaphor for throwing off the burdens of work and daily life in order to relax.
The cremation is a metaphor.

The Bohemian Club was started by artists and writers as a way to relax and express their views on social and political commentary via plays inspired by historical dramas, faux-shakespeare and faux-romanesque theater.
Eventually their bosses joined in out of curiosity (they offered to finance the Club, hence the more elaborate plays and access the the area now known as The Grove), and then captains of industry, politicians, etc flooded in.
Basically it's a retreat camp for people of industry which normally can't let loose in the public eye (first due to censorship and bad reviews of apolitical artists/writers... and later for their bosses, captains of industry and politicians and the like).

That's all there is to it.
>>
>>18157345
The older a symbol and the more intent/belief that has been poured into it, the more powerful it becomes. You sort of tap into this understanding working with Entities/Sigils.

A random Kaosmagik sigil designed to conjure up an entity won't be as powerful in this as a Goetic sigil.

The Cult of Saturn & Luna; is... very fucking old, let's just put it that way. It's 'nature' was obscured to the common man and it's true rites preserved by the Kohen clans, who in turn had inherrited them from the Canaan, who in turn from the Sumer.

Just think of it this way; every single Christian, Jew, and Muslim; is ultimately giving power to an Egregore that only the inner cult knows how to 'tap' for synchronicity.
>>
>>18157345
>>18158187
No you tinfoil hat lunatics.
If magic was real then it would have beaten science.
We'd have wizards instead of scientists, you loons.
The real history of it is here:
>>18158183
>>
File: LaughingBuddha.png (419KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingBuddha.png
419KB, 650x433px
>>18158196
>He still believes in coincidences even though the absence of causality defies our reality matrix
>>
>>18158187
please tell me more. I believe this.
>>
>>18158183
so incorrect. dont disinfo faggot
>>
Ive already done it for the past two years. Unless you have new info, shut up and dont assume.
>>
>>18158318
dont assume what
>>
>>18158361
>you guys need to redpill yourselfs on
>dis grove
>>
>>18158242
Think of it this way, Reality perceived via the Sensible body is ultimately Subjective. If you take on the belief system and the thoughts of another sentient being, you are propagating his Reality.

The way egregores work is a way of accessing... let's just call it other spheres of Reality, those we do not perceive with our Sensible body, but which we can with our Reasonable mind.

This sort of action is what allows for Synchronicity to occur. Our Will and Belief, are projections of our Mind, our Reason. They affect our Subjective Reality. The more people believe something, the more real it becomes.

If you want the actual history behind the cult and not the metaphysics; just follow the Bull, in particular begin your research from Bel Marduk, and how that deity influenced the later Near
Eastern civilizations. Then research Ishtar.

You'll find out how Elohiym, YHWH, Adonai came to be as Tetragrammatons, and in turn learn what the true name of the Jewish God truly is. And what sort of worship this egregore or thought-form had in ye olden days. They fit very much in line with what we observe of the rituals carried out in present day by our Jewish Overlords.
>>
>>18156027
Saved. Thanks!
>>
>>18158385
thank you

is the God of Abraham our loving heavenly Father?

is the Bull ultimately Lucifer or just a mortal man Nimrod?
>>
>>18158196
We do have "wizards" at the tip echellons of society. They just keep themselves secret. Much more effective than science. In fact, science is a cause of this kind of powerful magic. Just think about it, who controls the technology in the world?
>>
>>18158385
If someone is looking to understand the metaphysicd behind this, what books can they look into for that?
>>
>>18158409
The Bull is both God and the Devil, they are... like two faces of the same head. Lucifer is an entirely different entity, but it two has multiple faces. In Lucifer are Prometheus, and the Pride that only Man may have, Pride born from his illuminated Mind. The gist of it is that Lucifer is an egregore entity of the concept of Knowledge.

Neither of them are the Source. The Source is beyond Duality, beyond Sense, beyond Everything. It is simply Om. When you understand what Om is, you understand why the God of Abraham is a liar and usurper.

>>18158557
Start with Books 1-17 of Trismegistus, really come to understand what each word and each line of each book mean. From there proceed as thou wish, depending on which concept you want to explore further.

For example; in terms of understand the Source, and the nature of Consciousness, I'd recommend Vajryana Buddhist texts or other Esoteric Tantra writings.
>>
>>18158598
thanks great information.
>>
>>18148040
>>18148046
.05 cents has been deposited into your account.
>>
>>18158864
My pleasure.
Light to you and yours.
>>
>>18147437
pretty much this. on the one hand I can understand why you'd want to know what's going on. but on the other hand, what are you doing to do about it? bust into their ritual like the a-team and rescue the kids they're about to sacrifice?
>>
>>18159176
google the phantom patriot...
>>
>>18151227
that's why he said "broke in"

>>18159224
yeah and look how effective he was. you just proved my point.
>>
File: bohemian grove.jpg (139KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bohemian grove.jpg
139KB, 640x480px
>>18147425
guys, look intosaturn worship. see saturn has a hexagon on the northpole. when you put triangles onto the flat sides you get the star of david. if you put 3 additional line (pic related) you get a cube. if you open up the cube you get a cross. then see that saturn is usually associated with lucifer, Chronos, appollyon and others. then remember it is told that we shall not worship idols and tin gods. we the star of david in judaism, the black cube in mecca where the people walk around in circles like the rings around saturn, and we have the cross in christianity. in christianity you have basically your messiah dying through the cross/lucifer, and playing to that moment. figure your self out who you are praying to when you pray to either of those symbols. and ask yourself why there are such idols despite you shouldnt have them according to the own religions which are using them.

all the "mememagic" we that would go to god when praying is rechanneld through those symbols when you are praying to them. i think you get the idea

also to draw the connection to this thread, they worship moloch, moloch is a word meaning "all devouring power" or means ritual childsacrifice. it comes from the jewish traditions. the jewish king is called melech. in ancient times you didnt write vocals so both probably were mlch once and the difference was only made through translation later on. the jewish king, inhabiting all devouring power who you are giving the childsacrifices to.

now the moloch they worship is a giant owl statue, which is besides the bull one of the forms lucifer is depicted on earth. figure yourself out who switched the symbolisms
>>
>>18151227
i would say lets first check if the demons are real. put some salt supernatural style, or anything else that blocks out demons, and look if someone there walks against invisible walls. if someone does we know demons are real and we can plan our counter strike. if not we at least now we just have to put a bullet through those fuckers eyes
>>
File: bohemian grove emails.jpg (1MB, 1906x5750px) Image search: [Google]
bohemian grove emails.jpg
1MB, 1906x5750px
>>18158598
>Neither of them are the Source. The Source is beyond Duality, beyond Sense, beyond Everything. It is simply Om. When you understand what Om is, you understand why the God of Abraham is a liar and usurper.

i had that thought some time ago, i mean i wrote in >>18159311
that all abrahamitic religions are worshipping the devil, or lucifer. i always wondered myself why such an allpowerfull being would want us to worship him? fact is he doesnt. he never wanted. it was lucifer or the devil already having taken gods place in the religions. why would god want to have abraham murder his son? he doesnt. moloch wants the childsacrifices. when mohammed came back from the mountains where he got told the 10 commandments he was told to not worship tingods or false idols. he didnt say to worship him, but just to not worship others. now what did mohhameds followers worship? a golden calf, a bull basically. so satan worship already there was present.

>I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High. 7"Nevertheless you will die like men And fall like any one of the princes." 8Arise, O God, judge the earth! For it is You who possesses all the nations.… -jesus

if we are gods, its reasonable to think our thought alone gives power to something. and if so when worshipping something we give that power to what we worship. god doesnt want power. he has it already so he doesnt want worship. but lucifer wants. the other entities acting high and mighty want to be worshipped. probably because without it they will lose all the power they had. and we shouldnt worship those because we might give power to evil without even knowing it. we are the gods of this world. it is our duty to make this an garden eden. and we have to do it by ourselves without relying on some other deity. god entrusted this giant rock to us, and now its our decision. do we overcome the materialistic desires and egoism and become a generous god, or do we succumb to those and become the devil
>>
>>18159391
From
>>18158598

We are not GOD, for there cannot be Gods. Gods are Egregores born from the Mind, but not birthing Mind themselves. Constructs and Thought-Forms are all they ultimately are.

Man is unique in that his sentience bestows upon him both Mind and Consciousness. In this it opens the possibilities to Man that are not available to Beast.

Man can remain but Man, he can degrade to Beast, and he can become GOD.

Our reality ,our entire world, and our life is a womb for GOD. With each sentient being a Seed.
>>
>>18159487
>Our reality ,our entire world, and our life is a womb for GOD. With each sentient being a Seed.
thats what i basically meant, we are god as is everything. and we can choose to become that god that we are, or become the devil ourselves, because we can because of our consciousness that gives birth to both concepts.
>>
humans are not Gods dammit

we are sons and daughters of Dust
>>
File: 1471478871103.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
1471478871103.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>18151227
>>
>>18156027
whew
>>
>>18148316
Gays are voting for trump desu

https://youtu.be/XuNqNEAIbSA
>>
>>18148716
>I go on the internet and try to disrupt conversations for no good reason
Personality disorders, ladies & gentlemen
>>
>>18147425
The owl is a mascot representing knowledge.

The occult rituals are a fucking play.

Stop it.
>>
Human civilization has existed hundreds of thousands of years

Dinosaurs predated humans

We came from somewhere

Our fathers before us knew shit long before we did, how do you think we got here to the 21st century? By accident?

Humans did real occult worship back in the day and it wasn't a joke. Westernization, the Vatican and colonialism has blinded us.

>>18159900
>This entry level ignorant kiddie education
>>
>>18159900
what's your spirit animal?

mine is a qt wolf because they represent high intelligence and intuition and i'm just a very intuitive guy.
>>
>>18147455
You speak for Satan.
>>
worse shit happens in hillbilly states

bohemian grove is normie occult
>>
>>18156040
yes because killing indiscriminately is a far more sound practice
>>
>>18159900
please gentleman...no disinfo
>>
File: GucciferslettertoFoxNews2.png (76KB, 356x368px) Image search: [Google]
GucciferslettertoFoxNews2.png
76KB, 356x368px
A letter from Guccifer to FoxNews is out. He writes about the Illuminati and Hillary Clinton.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/23/letter-from-guccifer-to-fox-news.html
>>
>>18155617
So I'm not the only one who's felt like things like Wicca were fascism for girls.
>>
>>18161741
cant read the letter on my phone...what does it say???
>>
>>18154793
nah, /b/ro... this is entirely untrue. really it is. fate, destiny, pull yourself up by the bootstraps... sort of thing. really, red pill.
>>
>>18155617
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard (inb4 shill). Just because you don't understand something and/or are not initiated in it does not make it fascism. Tell me there boy-wonder, if these rituals are secret, done in privacy, and not to be shared with the outside world... how pray tell are they supposed to be "proof" that you are better than others, or that you have the divine right to lead? If no one sees them and no one knows what you're doing... how is that proof? If they do see it, then how is it occult?

You might want to think through that argument one more time.
>>
>>18147425
>Human sacrifice and pedo rape absolutely occurs there. Occult Babylonian/Chaldean/Druidic rites are rampant there...
I'm ok with this
>>
>>18161923
I would be if they didnt all lie to the public and say they are Christians
>>
File: DIDYOUFIGUREITOUT.png (727KB, 1372x934px) Image search: [Google]
DIDYOUFIGUREITOUT.png
727KB, 1372x934px
>>18147425
So do you see what happened today? Did you pay attention? Did you figure out the puzzle? All your youtube videos and chatrooms and discussions--the reddit board--the facebook debates.

DID YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED TODAY, BETWEEN SUN UP AND 4 PM?

DID YOU GET IT? ARE YOU ASLEEP?

I THINK YOU MISSED IT AND HERE'S THE FUNNY THING, I THINK YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT IT. I THINK YOURE GUILTY OF IT. I THINK THE REASON THAT ITS HIDDEN IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU OBSESSING ABOUT ALL THE OTHER THINGS THAT YOU THINK THE BADSELFEATER THING IS ABOUT.

Yes, I am the artist who drew this bill. You think this is a hoax. You think that tuning in right now, watching this video right now, you're like what the heck is this guy talking about? I didn't see anything--nothing happened. Hillary didn't die, the markets didn't crash, uh uh Satan didn't come to power, Jesus didn't come back, the world's still here, uhh something didn't happen uhhhh the Snowden movie's coming out, american horror story, mr robot, blah blah blah. What is it about? Here's what its about: You're all freaking asleep. You're asleep. YOU, who talk about you're awake and everybody else is asleep, are asleep. Today, by 4 pm, great evil was done in your nation. It was done by you, and all around you, you knew about it, and you did nothing. Let me show it to you.
>>
>>18162287
what is this from?

It's only 2:16pm here.
>>
rp faggot
>>
>>18162304
badselfeater.
>>
>>18162522
That was an interesting video. I think I agree that abortion can be considered child/human sacrifice. A lot of people will choose to sacrifice their babies life over theirs. I can agree that is a legal evil in our midst. What are you willing to do if someone in authority says it's okay?

For further psychological understanding look up the Milgram Experiment. If an authority allows us to do something that goes against our basic human morals, about 50% of people will be totally okay with following through with the actions. Even if it is electrocuting someone to death for something as silly as a learning experiment.
>https://youtu.be/1HcMWlnTtFQ
>>
I'm seriously considering hunting down the illuminati and eliminating them, starting with George Soros
>>
>>18149110

there is NO documentation. just hearsay and rumor.

it's not true.
>>
>>18164076

you wouldn't have a chance and it'd be wrong.
>>
>>18155617
>>18161763

the collective IQ of /x/ is negligable and a large fraction, possibly a majority, are mentally ill.
>>
>>18164076
i've been in your shoes. Decided it was against my beliefs.
>>
>>18164107
>>18164076

it's fucking hilarious that you think you're remotely capable of such a thing.

mental.

illness.

not in the least because the illuminati doesn't fucking exist.
>>
>>18164128
cool.
>>
>>18164140

no, not 'cool', not 'snide response' you vermin. realize all you think is false.
>>
>>18147429
>voting
>>
>>18152236
lol
>>
>>18156027
irishfag here, what the fuck is the Irish Panel?

I googled it and it looks like this is it, the article also mentions Blumenthal

I also couldn't help but notice this guys surname

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Sullivan

and this little interesting tidbit

>Sullivan married Margaret Maggie Goodlander, a former speechwriter to Senator Joe Lieberman and senior policy advisor to Senator John McCain,[13][14] in June 2015.[15]
>>
>>18164463
ack

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/us/clinton-backed-out-of-ni-panel-talk-after-aide-raised-concerns-1.2270090

forgot to link that article
>>
What's the whole Minerva Rule about?
>>
>>18151265
FBI cover hem but the big fat alex Jones can sneak in with a filming crew?
Yeeaaaahhh.... While their biggest event?

There sure is a security system that is high. but I don't think this is where shits happens, if shits happens.

Could be a cover. We all look at hem getting drunk there, but they rape kids on a small island in indonesia.
>>
chaldean?
>>
>>18147425

Well geez, someone should do something about that!
>>
>>18159487

tl;dr
>>
It's the Bohemian GRAVE they come for

Nobody cares about plants anymore lol
>>
>>18147472

THE REPLIES TO THIS POST GAVE ME MY FAITH IN /x/ BACK

THANK YOU!
I CAN LURK HERE AGAIN OMFGGGG
>>
>>18147448
If you're a big catholic/christian who's into the occult consider the right hand path catholic practice. True catholicism is basically white wizardry in it's purest form.
>>
>>18166392
That's a good point. Honestly I've been tempted to Baal worship...

I'm just having a hard time having to watch my wife and I struggle...
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.