[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Archons a reptilian race or are they the ones who created

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: El.png (142KB, 799x499px) Image search: [Google]
El.png
142KB, 799x499px
Are Archons a reptilian race or are they the ones who created the reptilians?
>>
File: saturn.jpg (51KB, 636x465px) Image search: [Google]
saturn.jpg
51KB, 636x465px
>>18147128
>>
i like this topic
>>
I have grown to hate PeePee the frog, sick of seeing this lame crap.
>>
>>18147132
Metatron's cube

Vüüt LŸNCK.
>>
>>18147140
/KEK's day.
>>
>>18147142
praise kek
>>
>>18147148
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
lease the frogs.

xD
>>
>>18147153
have you seen pepe in the media lately? lel
>>
The are the watchers.
>>
>>18147229
no they are most definitely malevolent
>>
>>18147240
>malevolent
For good reason, aye.
>>
>>18147305
they are demons
>>
>>18147128
You fuse 2 dark templar to get an archon, OP.
>>
>>18147520
kek
>>
>>18147138

It's obviously "peep".

Just like meme, only with p.
>>
>>18147520
Yet the archons you've conceptualized in your mind are different from £nk£rs.

VVhíte Templars are used to fuse £nk£rs. Or...uh...£nk£į
>>
>>18147536
GrÅz. Obsufucation is running rampant today. In a good way :9.
>>
>>18147545
are you refering to the annunaki?
>>
The archons have implanted their consciousness into most of the reptilian races just like humanity. The females have resisted. Most of the reptilian strife comes from the males and females separating. They have to take our life force now in order to survive.
>>
>>18147551
Ya. Annunakai could be spread through simple invocation. The concept carries itself. Part of the ladder, you knœ?
>>
>>18147559
Archons have been splitting their life force for years now. What's that old saying?

Isn't it something about 'what goes around comes around'? It's your fault they've been doing so, and I know you already carried this in your mind: yet you doubted...and the effects of your doubt caused strife. You knew a way to do so, and perhaps you've been doing a lot better in recent days. Hell, ive seen the news.
>>
>>18147572
Please explain how it's my fault... Seriously how can I amend the situation brother
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUE1YzPt2jA
they arent even hiding it
>>
>>18147140
Not even close to Metatron's Cube
>>
Pepe is anunaki propaganda
>>
>>18147603
You're getting kinda trolled, don't like, let that post cause any strife. I do suspect we're going through a shift in collective conscious. I'm personally taking a bit more time to introspect instead of paying attention to the news. The world is seeming more and more tedious these days.
>>
>>18147603
Let me amend, Uncle. Expand your sphere of thought and your horizon further. Join IDTT-Brain.
>>
>>18149148
Nothing new in the news. We all have our part to play. Do what inspires you
>>18149159
Join Intradiscal Temperature Therapy- Brain?...
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.