[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sandra Musgrove This Woman lives in my old home town in Montgomery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-09-20-05-01-04.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-20-05-01-04.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Sandra Musgrove

This Woman lives in my old home town in Montgomery County, Kentucky. On the night of September 7th, 2007 she shot her husband in the chest and proceded from then on to claim that her pagan beliefs caused her to commit the crime. However she was released on bail on no admission of guilt. She clearly has a very deep very dark mind and has been known to lurk around the city trying to get the youth to conform to her religion of Christian Paganism, she firmly believes that her deceased relatives came to her in a vision compelling her to commit the heinous act of shooting her husband dead in coldblood in front of their several young children. When she was put before a judge she claimed that a argument started over who would buy a carton of cigarettes. And it was almost immediately ascertained that she has a clear mental disposition towards the modern world and lives in seclusion. Only occasionally journeying out to put handmade picket signs in the roads with the link to her YouTube channel. I call upon /x/ to Investigate further and dig deeper. Stranger Things these days..,
>>
>fat crazy american
I don't see anything out of the ordinary here
>>
>>18146833
Look her up on YouTube just type Sandra Musgrove
>>
This bitch is crazy, her voice has that almost omniscent tone
>>
I'm getting a very paranormal vibe from her, you can sense just how much a disturbed individual she truly is
>>
>>18146819
Doxing is illegal, senpai.
>>
File: x2016.jpg (34KB, 489x154px) Image search: [Google]
x2016.jpg
34KB, 489x154px
>>
Someone needs to heckle her out of existence
>>
Read this article and then get back to me on that http://kentuckyfosternews.blogspot.com/2007/03/wife-kills-husband-ending-domestic.html?m=1
>>
>>18146819
let me see them tatties!
>>
>>18146851
lol
>>
I don't see anything about "pagan beliefs" in the news articles, just physical abuse and domestic violence.
>>
>>18148780
Look at her YouTube channel. There's multiple hour long videos covering her beliefs
>>
>>18146819

Her tits look epic.
>>
Post the link to her YouTube channel so that I can watch her titties bounce around.
>>
>>18149720
i'd fuck her mouth
>>
>>18146819

She is not wrong Op regarding the truth of biblical scripture.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2m7GX5HDBg

Sure she has been through a lot, and has some quirks because of it but the woman was married to an Astor, suffered from sexual and physical abuse as a child, and then killed her second husband for abusing one of her kids. So I would expect her to be odd, but at least she is trying to help people.

She does not seem like a bad person and we know God uses messed up people. David committed murder, and adultery but he was a man close to God's heart. If she is trying to help people and sharing her testimony for free there is no problem with that.
>>
>>18146848
1. Doxing is not illegal, merely immoral. You're confusing it with the context it normally occurs in, which is an incitement to harass or worse. Incitement makes you legally culpable for what happens as a result.

2. This is not doxing. OP did not reveal anything confidential.
>>
>>18146887
>>18149720
>>18149751
I am with you fellas, I'd love to see them tits.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.