[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if a person found their skeleton from one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
What would happen if a person found their skeleton from one of their past lives?
Picture somewhat relevant
>>
That depends.

If the person is a /b/tard, they'd fuck it.
>>
Your brain would be overwhelmed by the flood of memories from that lifetime and be unable to process any of it. Would possibly result in blacking out, seizures, or death. If you survived, maybe in time you could unconsciously unlock some of the memories but I doubt you could ever fully know or understand.
>>
>>18145700
Those are ligaments.
>>
>>18145700
Nothing. Because reincarnation is a retarded myth / thread
>>
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/681034-3-year-old-remembers-past-life-identifies-murderer-and-location-of-body/
>>
>>18145727
Shouldn't you be in school?
>>
>>18145700
well, if you touched it, you and the skeleton would explode.
>>
What if you shift reality because of the Mandela effect and then you meet yourself? I'd bee all woo
>>
>>18146244
I'd probably start an argument with me, I'm an asshole.
>>
>>18145700
Christ what has become of /x/
>>
>implying skeletons are real
>>
>>18146570

I was thinking I'd get him to wank me off. Then I'd tell him to gtfo of my dimension.

These Mandela faggots never explain what happens to the me that was in this dimension when I Mandela shifted do they? Does other me just get btfo back to my original dimension or does he died or what?
>>
>>18146572
I think it's a decent question. Makes you think. I'm sure there's a tulpa thread somewhere that's more up your alley. Faggot.
>>
File: 1466741183302.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1466741183302.gif
2MB, 325x244px
LOL skeletons are halloween decorations though???

the other boards were right, /x/ will believe anything.
>>
>>18145700
It happens somewhat frequently in Tibetan Buddhism. If the subject's life was a high priest who's body was preserved, and he has been identified as the reincarnation of that body by the high priests, then he would inevitably meet his past vessel.
>>
Whoa there. Too spoopy.
>>
I saw a photo of someone who I believe was me in a past life. Don't know their name, just that the circumstances of their death matched mine. Given the circumstances, WW2 pilot, and my interest in WW2 aircraft, I've seen many pictures of pilots from that period but this one was different, an immediate recognition. Moved swiftly on. Didn't want to know, it was like it was a different person even though it had been 'me'. It felt wrong or inappropriate or pointless to find out more.

That happened a few years ago and this is the first time I've thought about it since. Strange, I feel close to that person thinking about him now, but I still have the feeling to not explore it any further.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.