[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does one open up dialogue with an extraterrestrial? specifically,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Christianandapollyon.jpg (165KB, 610x600px) Image search: [Google]
Christianandapollyon.jpg
165KB, 610x600px
how does one open up dialogue with an extraterrestrial?

specifically, a reptilian alien.
>>
>>18143387
lsd
psylocibin
dmt
salvia divinorum
mescaline
>>
Get real angry and hiss, they'll pick up your energy.
>>
Write a letter to the Clinton Foundation.
>>
>>18143387
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
>>
File: tss.jpg (21KB, 320x296px) Image search: [Google]
tss.jpg
21KB, 320x296px
>>18143421
>>18143431
>>
>>18143387
Always be good, pray to be of assistance. We save everyone pure of heart
>>
>>18143387
Open up your ass.

Go outside at night, pull your pants down and aim your bare ass at the sky. Make sure to wink your pucker to make it extra alluring.

Aliens can't resist the offering of ass, you'll be abducted in no time.
>>
>>18143453
Why do they like ass, is it the smell, is it the moist hole, are they all gay? So many questions.
>>
>>18143495
Everything comes down to poo.
>>
>>18143387
Meditation is crucial. Communicating with someone who wont stop thinking is hard. Listen!
>>
>>18143513
I meditate and channel right between awake and sleep. You can enhance this in this moment. I have channeled and heard the spirits this way a few times before, including reptillian one, and it wanted me, but there is a wall with only one door between them and us.
>>
>>18143528
There are no walls between us, we share a common divinity. We are united through the all pervading essence of God
>>
>>18143545
Not really, fallen ones will be cast outside that golden wall. Aliens, reptilians to be more specific are bound insede a dimension just like all different knows aliens/deities.
>>
>>18143561
All is God
>>
>>18143584
If all is god why is there so many devided and hateful people.
>>
File: oye.jpg (67KB, 495x394px) Image search: [Google]
oye.jpg
67KB, 495x394px
>>18143495
it's because they come from the outer RIM of the galaxy
>>
>>18143513
Listen to what?

The inner ramblings of my mind? I don't think theres a reptilian in there.
>>
>>18143626
Why is there dissonance in a symphony?
>>
>>18143631
Listen for the origins of thoughts
>>
>>18143626
because God doesn't care, it just exists and, by existing, allows stuff (i.e. the universe) to happen
It doesn't have a plan, moral values or edict rules for you to follow, that's just cult stuff
>>
>>18143630
can't let this horrible pun go unnoticed
>>
>>18143387
Abaddon is an angel of 'the Lord'

You idiots.
>>
>>18143387
call him on his phone at 4103962525. Ask for Frederick Grey.
>>
>>18143495
>are they all gay
wut?

are you... assuming all aliens are biologically male by human standards, and that WOMAN DON'T LIKE BUTT SEX? what the fuck is up with you school brats not knowing about sex?
>>
>>18145462
can confirm
>>
>>18143528
What do you mean you do it in between awake and asleep? Because one time I was lying in bed really tired, and I closed my eyes but it was like I didn't. I picked up my phone again and started browsing 4chan, but I opened my eyes and my phone was still laying down and my door was further back to the left unlike how it was when my eyes were closed. It was extremely vivid.
>>
>"fuck off space niggers. we're full"
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.