[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am disgusted by my mortality. Other than waiting for the singularity,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1470462097068.png (85KB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
1470462097068.png
85KB, 388x218px
I am disgusted by my mortality. Other than waiting for the singularity, how can I become immortal?
>>
You will never become immortal if you are an atheist.
>>
>>18142267
Thanks to the multiverse, we already are.

Dingus.
>>
Only your body is mortal. Your soul is not.
>>
>>18142267
Fuck you guys, this is serious
>>
File: 436436.jpg (31KB, 413x451px) Image search: [Google]
436436.jpg
31KB, 413x451px
>>18142267
vampires can make you immortal just very difficult to find one and impress them i suppose
>>
File: ascetic.png (2MB, 747x1096px) Image search: [Google]
ascetic.png
2MB, 747x1096px
>disgusted by his mortality
>wants to be immortal

man it like u aint even read buddha. go extinct u pussy ass bitch nigga
>>
If you want to escape physical death, you are yet to learn the lesson.
>>
>>18142267
You can't.
Enjoy the brevity of this life.
This one moment you are in.
Take it all in.
Make it yours.
Each minute is a blessing.
Every day is amazing.
Love everyone for who they are.
Then take in death as if it was sleep.
>>
>>18142267

Why are singularitarinaritans always ex-Christians?

If transgendered people have gender dysphoria, then you have, what? Mortality dysphoria?

>I spiritually identify as a luminescent being.

Spirit fags are no different than transgendered people, prove me wrong. Except transgendered people actually have a point because genders exist, spirits do not. Spirit fags are more like otherkin.

Death is the end of consciousness, accept it, get over it, don't let yourself get cucked by priests and proselytizers who sell you transcendental blue pills.
>>
>>18142340
Made me cringe.

>>
The only thing guaranteed is change/action embrace it.
>>
>>18142267
Who isn't? It overrides our free will to ultimately choose happiness.
Science is the answer; find out which researchers are most objective and start donating.
>>
>>18143930
Did you read it in my voice too?

God, Isn't that the worst.
>>
File: Buddha5.jpg (27KB, 228x192px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha5.jpg
27KB, 228x192px
>>18142267
Learn to Nirvana.
>>
>>18144071
Haha, Definitely this.
>>
>>18142267
We are already immortal, embrace change, do not cling to your temporary human form.
>>
>>18142267

You become immortal the split second before you die. You'll live forever in a hallucination in which your perception of time gets stretched to infinity. It'll be your own personal paradise, your own desires, it'll be everything you want.

Dying is every living being's one true purpose.
>>
>>18144094
>final moments spent in agonising pain
>forced to spend infinity in that single moment
For some reason I got the feeling this would happen to me one day and now I'm terrified
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>18142267
>Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create...life.
>He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side, he could even keep the ones he cared about...from dying. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power...which, eventually of course, he did.
>Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death...but not himself.
>>
>>18142267
Immortality would fucking suck, and would probably make you a sociopath pretty quickly. (blink and they've died of old age, so why not take what you want from them and toss them aside like an empty candy wrapper?)

On top of that, you're going to outlive every person you'll ever meet and the universe itself. The stars are cold and dead, every other living thing long since gone, and there you are. All alone. Forever.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.