[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had some sort of superpower hypothetically speaking, would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
If you had some sort of superpower hypothetically speaking, would you make it public?

Do you trust the government enough to use it without receiving punishment?

Lets say you can remotely do things with your mind. Do you think it would be wise to have that power known and be traced back to you?

Or would you keep it a secret and hypothetically only use it in emergencies?

If you went public do you think others would come out of hiding? Would that make the world a better place or just get you all killrd and bagged?
>>
Definitely based if there are I'll probably just wait and watch and see what happens first before they do anything
>>
>>18142238
What is this, opening dialogue for the justice league movie?

Fuck off summer.
>>
>>18142251
Ok thanks.
>>
>>18142238
I wouldn't worry about the government, the government would worry about me. You all would bow to my might.
>>
>>18142238

You can do what you want, normal people are terrified of things they can't control.
>>
>>18142238
Hypothetically, there most likely has for quite some time been an agency within the 'government' tasked with tracking and employing or neutralizing or eliminating if necessary, people with 'abilities'. Hypothetically.
>>
It could be beneficial. I REALLY doubt most people have an original "super power". If one person can do it and it can be learned, then there's probably at least a handful who can.

Who knows? There's tons of people who talk about having some sort of special ability and we often just dismiss them because we expect everyone to be fake.
I really doubt the government would hunt them down and silence them. Seems better to just let everyone think they're crazy to keep them from being taken seriously, especially if they're not already causing some sort of harm.
>>
>>18142238
You would be hunted down and terminated reguardless of authorization of universal law and the entities which inforce them. In short do NOT reveal your power level YET.
>>
>>18142238
If i had super powers, I'd keep it to myself. Look what happened to magnetos family in the last x men film. Jumper is also a good example how the government kills ppl with these gifts from the devine
>>
>>18142238
I would keep it to my self. People wouldn't beleive it anyway, and if they did, I don't think anything good would come out of people(espacially the government) knowing about it.
>>
>>18142238
>Lets say you can remotely do things with your mind. Do you think it would be wise to have that power known and be traced back to you?

Bending spoons is not that fun if you can't destroy an entire city with you mind with the slap of your fingers or be immune to poison or any sort of attack.

Such a person would be a deity devoid of mercy.
My kind edge.
>>
Super powers do exist. Can't share the experience I had but trust me they do and hell yes you keep it secret on this planet
>>
Generally people with these abilities keep them a secret after having been ridiculed for them.

For example, clairvoyants. Even though they can detect spirits, others can not unless the spirit is willing to show someone that is not clairvoyant an act of physical manifestation.

Source: my girlfriend is a clairvoyant. Some of her gifts include being able to hear a person's name in her mind without asking, the ability to see and hear spirits, the ability to feel different entities like demons or ayy lmao's, the ability to talk to animals or hear them speak in her mind, the ability to foresee different future events, the ability to read emotions on a stoic person, also the ability to sense other people's psychic abilities.
>>
I have what I guess you could call a superpower and it's so goddamn useful.

I can tell what coffee a person wants just by touching them. You wouldn't think it'd mean much, but I have a lot of business dealings so I can make an instant rapport by shaking hands and getting them their coffee. Makes me look like I called ahead or made effort to learn in through other means, only ever got called out once and I brushed it off as a lucky guess.

Also helps with girls
>>
they exist... If you somehow were missed in the shadow gov's DNA testing at birth, the extra-dimensionals somehow missed your bloodline having powers, then somehow manifested them, the shadow gov would pick you up on their psychotronic radar. The greys look for anything anomalous also.
>>
What do you think MK ultra is for?...
>>
What could the government possibly do to me if they knew I had a superpower with immense power?
>>
>>18144409
they would try to hire you to work for them, simple as that
>>
>>18144409
what part of mk ultra do you not understand
>>
>>18142238
>If you had some sort of superpower hypothetically speaking, would you make it public?

NO

>Do you trust the government enough to use it without receiving punishment?

NO, and not for reasons beyond what is mentioned.

>Lets say you can remotely do things with your mind. Do you think it would be wise to have that power known and be traced back to you?

No, it would be best if it is traced back to you to act ignorant, or play it off as something else to avoid explaining what may others may not be able to accept, or understand.

>Or would you keep it a secret and hypothetically only use it in emergencies?

Yes.

>If you went public do you think others would come out of hiding?

Would not go public, and hopefully others would not be that naive. Just look at history to understand why.

Would that make the world a better place or just get you all killrd and bagged?

Do that regardless, but never draw attention to yourself. As for killed and bagged it would be a good possibility especially when a specific group or particular industries that could profit.
>>
>>18144637
*for reasons. There I am done.
>>
>>18144384
>If you somehow were missed in the shadow gov's DNA testing at birth

Yeah, why do you think they take your babies away when they are born? They inject everyone at birth with fuck knows what. Fucking piece of shit "doctors".
>>
>>18145556
and take a sample of your blood
>>
>>18145665
Then what am I gonna do with it? Politely ask it what does it contain?
Dude. All labs must be gov approved. They got the civilians fucked in all holes.
>>
>>18142292
woah there, you might drop your fedora
>>
>>18142238
what if my superpower is something that necessarily needs to be public, like having my thoughts reverberate through Monad and spoken in the minds of everyone on earth and in the universe, even throughout time?
>>
Can I choose my power?
If so, I chose the power to be completely ignored at will.
It's foolproof, if I ever get found out I just keep it on forever and no one would give me a second thought until I'm dead.
>>
>>18145834
>>18145829
what if i want these two things on top of eachother, in every existence that calls itself human forever since the beginning and until the end.
>>
>>18145829
So basically the power for everyone but you be brain dead since the beginning of time, thus making it impossible for you to exist.
>>
>>18145788
>shadow gov's DNA testing

This was not prevalent in small towns or communities prior to the advancement of technology. Think more around 93' forward.

Some were overlooked if the hospital was not corporate and had in house labs prior to digital records being uploaded to a database/server.
>>
>>18145898
basically.
but then again, imagine the buddha did it.
what insights might he have to insight true free will into the conscious beings of the universe
>>
I want the power to make others forget and remember at will.
I want to be able to alter memories, add false ones, or bring back a forgotten memory.
Nobody will remember I can do this,
Unless I dont let them forget.
Lol.
>>
>>18145556
You don't have to have your children in a hospital ya know
>>
>>18145904
And this is relevant how?
>>
>>18145976
You still need to let the gov inject your sons, or else they'll take them away from you for "child abuse".
>>
>>18146125
Only if they go to public school
>>
>>18142238
isnt this the plot to Stranger Things?
>>
http://dna-heal.com/unnatural-seals-removal/

Apparently this
>>
>>18142238
id make it public, im sure thered be a way for me to make a lot of money with very little work.
>>
>>18145556
must be why theres so many superpowered africans
>>
>>18146726
You are not denying it happens. Checkmate.
>>
>>18146988
If you count dig bicks as a superpower.
>>
File: 1467423119733s.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467423119733s.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>18142238
My superpower is ingesting lots of drugs (all technically legal) then fucking around on the internet. So no I do not explicitly go public without a layer of goofball anonymity.
>>
>>18142238
I have a superpower. Even fought crime in LA for a period. None of my close friends believed when I told or showed them. Figured just keep it secret because people can't process it for real.
>>
>>18149163

Good album.
>>
>>18142238
>Killed?
No.
>Bagged?
Probably.
>>
>>18149163
>>18149163
Dietary supplements for now. My way of 'feeding'. LOL. I swallowed some gum btw so it's all in good fun.
>>
>>18146737
It's what happens when people dual-project on top of watching movies. Trust me, been there; done that. Only can be done in enlightened mood swings though, so it doesn't cause strife through higher dimensions. That's why the concept of JL (Jacob's Ladder) is an important concept to enforce....though....because it scrambles lower dimensions. Perhaps through a pure concept of despair (not enforced by discord).
>>
File: 1460166100475.jpg (1MB, 1060x1883px) Image search: [Google]
1460166100475.jpg
1MB, 1060x1883px
>>18145556
Confession time: I have a passive superpower that kills newborn infants, and the government takes your children away to try and vaccinate them against me. (Occasional side effect of this vaccination: autism.)

>>18145834
You're describing ForgetMeNot, though he couldn't control it:
http://imgur.com/gallery/wTnQF
>>
>>18142238
NO
Not quite
Nope

Very strange times after 2012.
>>
>>18144388
>>18144581

You have no idea of what MK Ultra is right?
>>
>>18149171
Do you roleplayers even try? At least tell us your stupid imaginary hability
>>
>>18151642
Well having gone through one of the offshoot projects, i'd say i have a little experience. how about you?
>>
>>18143511
ITS OVER 9000!!!! Lol I would personally keep my power preferably mind reading and moving objects with my mind a secret. And sometimes mess with peoples lives for good or bad. Mostly good though and pranks. The gov would use you.
>>
>>18151671
Roleplaying this hard, I will bite, redpill me about what MK Ultras has to do with superpowers, As I can recall, MK Ultra was about mindcontrol tech
>>
>>18144170
Ask her for the numbers on the next lottery anon. Be filthy rich, bang out clairvoyant girlfriend. Win win.
>>
>>18144159
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18142238
If I had Super Man's power I would do whatever the fuck I want.
>>
>>18142238
If I had a power, I'd probably let a few select trusted individuals know about it, but outside of them I would not let it be known.
Outside of thr government you have other threats wanting to monopolize, weaponize, or snuff your powers out of existence.
Merc companies, weapons contractors, religious extremists, ignorant and fearful people, legit mad scientists, etc.
The risk is far too great to have some coming out party with your super powered bros, I'd keep that shit under wraps.
>>
>>18151784
Well it's quite simple, if you are of a certain bloodline, they use tram based mind control mk ultra to place your powers into an alter sovthey can use for themselves or break mentally or just kill you. either way you get an implant and a handler if you make it out.
>>
>>18142238
I'd use this power all the time, but who's to say anyone would find out, and if they did I'd make myself into the protector of the common man so no one would terminate me
>>
>>18144187
proof?
>>
>>18142238
Depends on the power. If it was something like time stop, I'd be basically unstoppable and more inclined to go public with it, while I'd be more likely to hide something like super strength or flight.
>>
>>18143981
>Jumper
That wasn't the government, though, that was a secret society who hated people who can teleport.
>>
>>18142238
I have the power to talk with the dead. Unfortunately they are dead, so they cannot respond...
>>
>>18142238
If making it public would get me more money, then I would do it.
>>
>>18142238
i'd only make it public if the power was substantial enough to resist government attacks/control. if not then you'll either be dead or perpetually on the run
>>
>>18142238
I would use my abilities publicly but mantain a secret identity.

You cant battle the types id be interested in without eventually having some cowardly piece of shit try to do something to someone you love, so it is best to leave them guessing as to whom you really are.

As for government cooperation and or subservience, ill take the good ole tuna passroll on that one.

I do not bend the knee.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.