[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened? How did that night go down? Good doc spanning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 21

What happened? How did that night go down? Good doc spanning 2 nights on cbs starting now.
>>
Burke Did it
>>
File: thumbs_up_kid.jpg (71KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_up_kid.jpg
71KB, 500x627px
>>18141950
Bingo. Patsy wrote the ransom note and everyone covered for Burke so that their family wouldn't be torn apart.

If the cops hadn't fucked up the crime scene and investigation so badly it might have been solved by now.
>>
This cbs documentary has basically buried the entire family. Really leaving no doubt every step.
>>
>>18141950
>Burke Did it

Ok, but why?
>>
My mom has a theory that her father was molesting her and that made her mother jealous. So her mother killed her and even though her father knows about it, still for some reason doesn't wanna turn in his wife because she might have that hanging over his head.
>>
>>18142193
Because he was a retard kid who just hit her over the head with a club. No real reason. He had done it before.
>>
>>18142052
I didn't catch it, got a short synopsis? Like what was the biggest incriminating discovery/fact or whatever
>>
>>18142355
Probably the biggest is that they seemingly grabbed 3 different voices off the 1st 911 call, including one where Burke is seemingly being scolded. Now if burkes voice is on there as it appears, you can throw out the Ramseys entire story out (which doesn't make a lot of sense to begin with).

Also they rewrote that insanely long ransom note and it took 22 minutes.

Good watch. Part 2 on tomorrow.
>>
>>18142394
Thanks mate, I'll have to catch an upload online, it sounds good. Was visiting family, but I gotta go back to school tomorrow,
>too poor for cable

I mean I frankly always thought the parents were involved in some way if they didn't kill her themselves, their whole story was just so fucking sketch. I kinda buy the burke theory personally though
>>
No one suspects the clown in the woods.
>>
Why do people care so much about this girls death?
>>
I watch the 3 part TLC special a few nights ago. The logical answer points to the mother but the Santa clause is pretty creepy.
>>
>>18143097
Claus theory I mean
>>
What shocked me was that she had a paintbrush up her ass. Dafuq did they do to her. Poor kid.

The Brother probably did it. The parents either knew, took part, or covered for the brother.
>>
>>18142226
The mother died of cancer.
>>
don't be morons. it was that weird neighbor that conviniently had comited suicide days after they found the girl's body, and suspiciously had a stun gun (officers believe that the kid was struck with a stun gun before she was tortured) and a baseball cap with letters that matched those of the ransom letter. it's too fucking obvious.
>>
File: johnny gosch.jpg (14KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
johnny gosch.jpg
14KB, 256x320px
>>18141830
somebody in the family did it, and the rest of them covered it up. The pedophile breaking in and doing it is just too much of a stretch
>pedo breaks into the house and to get jon benet
not completely implausible, it has happened before
>gets into her room, knowing where it is, without waking anyone in the family up, or having jon benet scream
>either kills her in the bedroom (nobody hears it?) or takes her to the basement, kills her there (again nobody hears it?)
>youve just killed a little girl, in her home, with the whole family in the next rooms
>you have the patience to right out a 3 page ransom note?
>that includes inside knowledge of the fathers christmas bonus?
>even if he did share that information with others how would a random stranger know about it?
>then the pedo sneaks back out, not leaving any trace evidence or signs of forced entry
its either >>18141950
>>18142226

IMO, the dad was pimping her out to his bosses, something went wrong and she was killed by accident so they staged it to hide the shame.
there were lots of pedo rings going on in the midwest in the 1980s and 1990s
cough cough
>>
>>18141830
How can a child have eye-bags?
>>
File: 8KKcNJM.jpg (34KB, 303x351px) Image search: [Google]
8KKcNJM.jpg
34KB, 303x351px
>>18143902
stress from being pimped by your own family
>>
>>18143115
what does that have to do with anything?
>>
missed it, whats the special called? can I catch it online yet?
>>
>>18143867

have you read programmed to kill?
>>
>>18145551
no, but I have read the cases that haunt us and im picking up PTK soon
any good?
>>
Scratch that found a torrent, looks interesting
>>
>>18141830
I always thought Patsy did in a rage because Jon was a chronic bed wetter. The family had had a busy day the day before and didn't get home until late. They were also leaving early in the morning the next day. I could see Patsy striking her with a blunt object out of anger. Watching the CBS special I don't think it was the flashlight.

It didn't make a nice rectangle like they were claiming it would when the little boy hit the skull the fracture was similar though. Mostly I don't think anyone would ever leave the flashlight in plain view if it was the murder weapon. They take the time to write that stupid ransom note but they don't even hide the murder weapon? The parents would have hidden it or gotten rid of it. I also can't get past the position of the suit case under the window but that points away from Patsy.
>>
part two is on now
>>
Call me young but who is this? From what I get by lurking, this girl died in a harsh way a while ago and it's being brought back up in a televised special.
>>
>>18145628
JonBenet Ramsey. Short version is, family calls cops after daughter goes missing and a very long suspicious ransom note is found on the stairs. A wild goose chase goes on for a very short amount of time before her corpse is found in the family's basement covered by a sheet. She was strangled with a cord and also had trauma to the head like she was hit or something. The ransom note was highly suspected to have been written by the mother, the time frame they told the cops made no sense, their story was basically that someone broke into the house, kidnapped the kid, killed her, wrote a 3 page ransom note, and ditched her body in the basement (for some reason) all without waking anyone in the house.
The crime scene was not accurately contained, therefore it created a legal nightmare when trying to gain evidence. Never could pin anyone for anything, but there are lots of theories, most popular being someone in the family killed her and the rest are covering.
>>
>>18145628
Part of the fascination with this case is that Jon Benet was also a beauty queen, participating in pageants since she was an infant. There are disturbing videos out there of her performances. She is made up as if an adult, and some of her dances and motions appear alarmingly seductive.

https://youtu.be/HHM1gakYcqo
>>
>>18145538
>for some reason doesn't wanna turn in his wife because she might have that hanging over his head.

This statement implies the wife is still alive.
>>
>>18145724
>>18145644
Oh, thanks. Yeah that's unsanely shady. I swear those pageabt families are a bunch of nutjobs. Poor kid, it's insane no one was caught when the kid was literay in the basement.
>>
>>18145782
The wikipedia article said DNA evidence completely cleared her family but that ransom now is insane, and why ask for money, when the body is hidden in their own home! It's nuts.
>>
>>18145765
I think they were implying he didn't want to fess up while the investigation was going on, and now it's just that the ruse has been going on for so long he might as well take it to his grave
thats the interpretation I got from that post at least.
>>
Why do people still care about this? It's been 20 fucking years.
>>
>>18145837
>Ramsey family member detected
>>
>>18142193
Because pineapple
>>
>>18145837
Go to bed Burke
>>
It was obviously ayylmaos.
>>
>>18145837
Burke you faggy mongoloid, turn yourself in. The lie needs to end.
>>
>>18141830
The ramseys had their daughter prostituted, one of their clients accidentally killed his daughter(very sick individuals tend to choke and beat their child victims), they didn't want to go to jail so they staged a kidnapping.
>>
>>18145989
Oooh that explains it decently
>>
>>18145989
But there wasn't any evidence of rape at all if I recall. There was male DNA on the panties, sure, but it was determined to likely have been from a cough or sneeze. Wasn't jizz at least.
>>
>>18146074
Who's to say there was any penetration at all? Some guys just get their kicks from just hurting others or touching them in a sexual manner. The fact that there was a man's DNA on her panties rings bells in my opinion. How common is it for a man's cough or sneeze to be on a 6yr old girls panties, anyways? There was another person with them on that night, and they're not sure if it was burke. I mean she was wetting her bed months before the murder, which is usually a sign of sexual abuse.
>>
>>18146147
True, havent seen any sources on the bed wetting thing before.
Idk though, I remember reading somewhere the investigators were conflicted on evidence suggesting sexual assault, at least at the time of death. Some said yeah some said no.
>>
>>18146074
I seem to remember there being details about her showing signs of having been raped for years.
>>
To bad about the CBS doc. The first night had me hooked and the second night it became clear that it's a hack ratings grab. The whole mock DNA testing thing was so stupid and pointless.
>>
>>18145837
your and compleet retread
>>
>>18145819
>DNA evidence completely cleared her family
Let's talk about this. If the family faked it, how'd they get around this? Where did the other DNA come from?
>>
>>18146179

Mandela effect.
>>
>>18143155
The puncture wounds on her back didn't match any known stun gun, but they did match a segment of track from a toy train, pointing to BURKE.

personally i still think it was satanic ritual abuse. betting on black here.
>>
>>18141830
With the pagents and her getting a lot of attention i think the brother was interested and confused sexually so he was molesting his over sexualized sister in some weird misguided attempt to discover sexuality and have some power over her ( maybe jealousy or sibling rivalry coupled with early puberty or being exposed to some oversexualization of his sister that peaked his interest like watching her practice her routines or wearing the pagent outfits around the house ) and the abuse went largely unnoticed until one night he got caught in the act by the mother checking on them at night. She gets upset and strikes the girl severely injuring her and then stages the break in and leaves the body in the basement but because they didnt have a moment alone because of all the news coverage they couldnt dispose of the body. The mother or father writes the ransom note and the mom tells the son to stay in bed and to not talk about what happened. So they cover for their kid, knowing the family would be torn apart socially for having a fucked up kid and he wouldnt be able to have a normal life.
>>
>>18146782
>and the abuse went largely unnoticed until one night he got caught in the act by the mother checking on them at night.

Thats where you lose me. the abuse evidence would be convenient however theres no evidence to support burke or nancy knew/particpated,
I believe he was an emotionally stunted child, not quite retarded but slow, in that he didn't know what his actions' consequences were.
he got up and made himself a snack (pineapple in milk) she came down and grabbed a piece (autopsy from lower intestine) and he picked up the flashlight, and struck her in the head, and possibly killed her.
also, (which im struggling with) how do you stage strangulation? so i guess she was alive after the head trauma and someone 'double tapped."
this fuggin case.
>>
I think it must have been that the mother or father clocked her on the head with the flashlight and covered it up. Makes no sense that Burke did it.

I'm a nurse and I've seen injuries like that before. They're not an instant death sort of situation most of the time. Person might pass out, or they might linger for a while feeling like shit, puking, confused. Either way, if the kid brother hit her during an argument or something, there would be no reason for the parents to cover it up. They would have called 911 or taken her to the hospital. They wouldn't automatically assume this would ruin their son's life, a wealthy white little boy isn't going to do time for accidentally killing his sister during an innocent, regular fight.

But either one of the parents definitely would for the abuse.
>>
>>18142321
>Because he was a retard kid who just hit her over the head with a club. No real reason. He had done it before.
How about: Because he was an awkward kid who just hit her over the head with that flashlight. If there was a reason it may have been over Christmas toys.
>>
>>18145724
Aw, that video is sad. I'd never before seen pictures of her when she actually looked like a child, not all done up with makeup and ridiculous clothes. I can see that dressing up is fun for kids, but when there is the pressure behind it and pushy parents its probably just stressful. And surely the parents must realise (especially now) that weird people and pedos are ogling their children, why would you want to put them out there for that?
>>
>>18146147
>wetting her bed months before the murder, which is usually a sign of sexual abuse.

While bed wetting CAN be a sign of abuse, its a stretch to say that it is USUALLY caused by sexual abuse. I don't disagree in this case, but don't misrepresent it like that

>>18146167
>havent seen any sources on the bed wetting thing before
Do you mean for the bed wetting-sexual abuse connection in general, or about JonBenet in particular?
If you mean in general, it is a stress response to trauma. However, some children just learn to not wet the bed at a later stage so it isn't an accurate predictor of sexual abuse just because a child wets the bed. It makes it more suspicious if the child has learned not to, then starts again for seemingly non-biological reasons (e.g. diabetes can cause people to start wetting the bed). That would suggest that there is a stressor in their life (again though this could be things other than sexual abuse)
>>
>>18147084
Are we really gonna go sjw over a potential murderer? Really?
>>
>>18146416
The DNA evidence was sketchy at best from what I remember and by all accounts the DA was out of their minds to "clear" them from it.

They also out that dna vs every database out there and returned 0 results. It could have came from anywhere.
>>
I have a weird theory that it was the mother. I think the mother has problems. She was living vicariously through her kid, to the point where if she were to misbehave.. Maybe the mother wouldn't be too happy. Anyway, I think SHE killed her. That's why the flashlight that was used as the weapon was completely clean of prints. Burke wouldn't have cleaned it.

You could say it was a family cover up and Burke did it and the mother cleaned the prints off but I feel like if it wasn't her who did it, she would be much more upset and would have sold the kid out.
>>
Was her who did it*
>>
>>18147737
>sjw
calm down, asshole. Are you an awkward aspie like Burke or something?
he didn't hit her with a baseball bat, he hit her with a flashlight.
>>
File: 1470403370462.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470403370462.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_-eA7NMXys&app=desktop
>>
>>18146896
Its the social aspect that may drive them to cover it up, and back in the day the kid may have gone to juvie but not straight up thrown in jail. I mean, wealthy family. Kid in a pagent all the time. They had an image to protect, look at the ethan couch kid who killed people recklessly and his mom took him to mexico to hide out. Parents do stupid shit to get their kids out of trouble.
>>
My problem with the Burke theory is I can see him hitting her on the head with a blunt object, but strangling her with a homemade garrotte? What 9-year-old does that?
>>
>>18148081
After Burke killed her, he tried to wake her up using the train tracks. After that not working, he called over his parents who then started panicking. The mom wrote the ransom while the dad took the girls body down to the basement and strangled her, to make it look like someone else did it.
>>
>>18148109

Why wouldn't they just call an ambulance if she was still alive after the blow to the head?
>>
>>18148081
If it was all stared by Burke hitting her on the head (possibly with the flashlight, maybe they snuck downstairs to get to the presents and ate some pineapple. They fight over his toy train... btw, did anyone else notice Burke admitted he did go downstairs that night early on in the Dr. Phil interview?)
anyway, she's out cold and he freaks, tells mom and dad. The parents freak and start trying to cover for him, to cover they're own asses. They write note somehow. Or maybe it's just one of them. I don't see Patsy being the one to strangle her, but that's just my personal feeling. They called friends over right away, right? Maybe one of them got involved with the cover-up?

the latest is that at the end of the 911 call you can here a young voice that might be Burke's, asking about finding her. and the mother saying "what did you do?" or something.

Then the police get there and everything gets even more fucked up, not making the area a crime scene, all that.

To me, it's one of the (many) theories that makes the most sense, and is one of the simplest explanations for nearly all the evidence. But it's still not a given.

The DNA doesn't prove or disprove anything to me. It's more of a clue. Same with the amount in the ransom note being about the same as the father's bonus; coincidence or not, the writer spent 20+ minutes writing it in the house (with the dead girl in the house) and put the pen and paper back.

Another issue is all the "experts" and re-examination of evidence over the years. The investigation was complicated and mishandled from the beginning. But now you have experts and independent investigators claiming "the DNA exonerates them", "the DNA doesn't exonerate anyone", "they wrote the note", "they couldn't have written the note", "there was a an intruder", "there was no evidence of an intruder", etc.

Incidentally, check out Michael Helgoth as a suspect. some of the info about him is pretty suspicious.
>>
>>18148124
They thought she was dead. They were panicking, and Burke was probably super chill, freaking them out more.
>>
File: i-deed-it-o.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
i-deed-it-o.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>18148124
Not if they thought she was dead. Another thing that is weird about that is all the abuse they took in the press for SO long. Patsy died before they were exonerated. You think at some point (Burke was too young to be charged, which they wouldn't have known at the time but would have found out along the line somewhere), they'd just come forward.

I don't get it. And still the parents covering for him is one of the more sensible explanations to me.
>>
>>18148147
if she had died prior to the strangulation, the evidence would not point to asphyxiation as a cause of death. it's similar to how an autopsy can rule out a drowned corpse or a corpse thrown into a body of water by a killer.
>>
>>18148147
>Another issue is all the "experts" and re-examination of evidence over the years. The investigation was complicated and mishandled from the beginning. But now you have experts and independent investigators claiming "the DNA exonerates them", "the DNA doesn't exonerate anyone", "they wrote the note", "they couldn't have written the note", "there was a an intruder", "there was no evidence of an intruder", etc.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?35649-Separating-FACT-from-fiction
>>
>>18148201
Thanks, anon, I don't disagree. I just wasn't clear on that in my post. She was still alive when she was strangled, and the cause of death was asphyxiation due to strangulation associated with craniocerebral trauma.

It's still possible Burke did the hitting, and the father did the strangulation.

Maybe a parent (or parents) covering for Burke isn't the easiest explanation, after all.
>>
>>18146179
Her pediatrician has gone on record reporting no signs of abuse. She had been previously diagnosed with a minor case of vaginitis, which is common in children and can be caused by something as simple as wiping incorrectly.

The media has released many false reports over the years, fueled by the state prosecutor and lead investigator, who were convinced that the family did it. The fact is, they never had the evidence to see any family member convicted, and there were multiple outside suspects.

Modern forensic DNA examination techniques have more or less eliminated the family from the list of suspects.
>>
File: 1474072183111.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474072183111.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>18141830
Is there a reason I should care? Cases like these happen all the time. Nothing here can surprise me now, so it's hard for me to be concerned about this.
>>
clearly frodo did it.
>>
>>18148355
I think it may just be a bigger deal to people over a certain age. Not shitting on your or anything, I just remember this being on EVERY tv channel when I was like 10. This shit was everywhere, like the OJ Simpson stuff. You couldnt escape it. So its probably just a bigger deal to people who had to see it everywhere when it happened.
>>
>>18148375
I read that they found traces of fecal matter on furniture in JonBenet's room... Envious weirdo brother used to smear his shit on her stuff!?!
>>
>>18148387
anon "over a certain age" here, and this is correct.

Still, aside from "missing white woman syndrome" and all that goes with it, it's strange how some crimes really capture the public's attention and blow up into a huge deal, when there are SO many other unsolved murders or unsolved disappearances (those of children alone, even), that don't.
>>
>>18148311
>It wasn't the brother

What you going to tell us next, that a random burglar with ties to child pornographers snatched Madeleine McCann? How odd, two high profile cases, both involving children, both the parents were suspected, both families tell stories that don't add up and have more holes in them than a fishing net. Must be pure coincidence.
>>
>>18148311
her pediatrician was protecting himself.

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682469/Evidence%20of%20Prior%20Sexual%20Abuse
>>
>>18148436
i know what you mean; i personally think it has something to do with her life being so heavily documented. not as common in those days to have so many photos and videos of such a young person. it sort of immortalized her and that's why people responded so emotionally

i do think it's strange as well though how some cases explode. like with Elizabeth Smart
>>
File: 1407299899267.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1407299899267.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>18148436
Personally I always thought it was because she was one of those weird pageant girls. I dont think many people knew about that shit in 1996 and it straight up just freaked some people out.

I mean, you have little fucking girls shaking their asses on stage in fuck me boots while their moms yell and play act from the audience. Thats fucking strange enough, much less one of them being murdered and all the mishandling of the crime scene and what not. It was just weird all the way through.
>>
>>18148576
Yes, all those photos of her in full and heavy make-up, her dancing videos.. that is to say her being a pageant princess added to it, too.

Laci Peterson was another huge case, and of course Casey Anthony.
It involved a celebrity, but the OJ trial brought the U.S. to a standstill almost. Everyone was following that craziness back in the day.

I remember reading that in some cases the reactions of the family and neighbors initially can lead to more coverage. That with large families or in small enough towns where tons of people come out to support the cause - their response can bring the media to them. And in other crimes, there's just the opposite. The family isn't comfortable, or doesn't seek help or attention that way, and then there is just no story to catch on.
I'm sure there's more to it, of course. There must be sociological studies on it, in depth articles about it - as I mentioned before, "missing white woman syndrome".
It's kinda fascinating though - all these things that come together just right to make a crime a huge deal reminds me a bit of how certain memes or viral videos just take off.
>>
Goddamn she was so hot. It was worth it.
>>
>>18148680
>Yes, all those photos of her in full and heavy make-up, her dancing videos.. that is to say her being a pageant princess added to it, too.
>>18148625
>Personally I always thought it was because she was one of those weird pageant girls. I dont think many people knew about that shit in 1996 and it straight up just freaked some people out.

great minds...
>>
File: 1461310679455.jpg (7KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
1461310679455.jpg
7KB, 200x196px
>>18148685
>>
File: 1461245089203.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461245089203.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>18148265
>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?35649-Separating-FACT-from-fiction

This thread starts off so promising, and there is a lot of helpful info. Then I get to a page where some commenter mentions her grandkid is sick with diarrhea and there's all these responses about praying for her and whatnot.
>mfw
>>
>>18143109
>paintbrush up ass

do go on
>>
Goddamn she was so fine. I would love to have given her some of my DNA evidence.
>>
isn't it illegal for spouses to testify against each other at least while alive? or am I reading into that wrong?
>>
>>18147637
I agree with you on the bed wetting. I had a little friend who wet the bed and the cause was the bladder was under developed. If you google "causes for bed wetting in children" you get "the bladder may be under developed." Jon was 6 and looked younger to me and very small it wouldn't surprise me if her bladder was small.
>>
>>18141830
all this new stuff coming out about her murder because of Burke's interview on Dr. Phil and these documentary specials, but I have yet to see mention of her (20 years old at the time) step brother, John Andrew Ramsey (JAR). He had an alibi that he was not in Boulder at the time, but iirc it was just a plane ticket (not hard evidence that he was on that flight). And there were little to no pictures or videos of that Christmas but every Christmas with the kids before had tons of family documentation of this kind (were they hiding pictures of JAR at home for the holiday?). Apparently, the parents told law enforcement they wouldn't answer any questions until JAR and Melinda (the older step-sister were cleared)...

The thing is, maybe he's not the murderer. But JonBenet had been sexually abused... and from what I recall reading about John-Andrew in the past, he very well could have been the abuser.

more info here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?126011-John-Andrew-Ramsey

anyone else know about this guy? have thoughts on his involvement in her abuse or murder?
>>
>>18143109
Paintbrush was to fake sexual penetration. Sticking your own dead daughter is a little too much even for murderers
>>
>>18145989
>very sick individuals
Oh come on Mr. High & Mighty, you're telling me you never played the blindfolded lollipop taste game with your little cousin and If she guessed right you'd give her a dollar. She never got It right but I still tipped her, best 43$ I ever spent desu.
>>
>>18148841

Well put, friend.
>>
File: The Red Room.jpg (101KB, 1280x693px) Image search: [Google]
The Red Room.jpg
101KB, 1280x693px
>>18142883
It's a real-life Twin Peaks.
>>
File: 1458847792093.jpg (41KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1458847792093.jpg
41KB, 480x300px
>>18142321
wasn't she literally fucked in half?
>>
>>18141830
Goddamn I would fuck the shit out of her.

Joke tiem: what's green, hard, and full of semen? Jonbennet Ramsey's corpse.
>>
>>18145606

The position of the suitcase? Look at the original crime scene... there is no way that suitcase was used to climb out the window. They showed how difficult it was to get out of there as it is, but in the recreation they had it flush with the wall which made it a nice stepping stool... in actuality, lou schmidt moved it to work as a step. The crime scene photos show it was turned sideways and pulled away from the wall.
>>
>>18146452
>personally i still think it was satanic ritual abuse

i think it was reverse vampires from tannsyvania, who came into our timestream with jeanjenay's negaself to take her soul
>>
>>18142226
You seem like a mama's boy.
>>
>>18142883
This case was emblematic of the many missing children cases in the 80s and 90s that were used to strengthen police forces under the guise of children's safety. Many of these cases were real but the details were sensationalized in the media to increase public outrage. As a result we're a few steps closer to living in a police state than we had been a few decades ago.

It was also an excuse to restrict the freedom of children. That prepares them to be fearful law abiding wage slaves.
>>
I don't believe Burke or his parents were involved. You can tell he was a really sweet boy, slightly autistic who couldn't hurt a fly. Burke is just socially awkward like everyone on 4chan which is why people can't relate to him.

What I do believe is the assumptions of the police from the get go and conspiracy theorists have ruined this case with their made-up fantasies.

Let's look at every idea that has been thrown out there over the years...

1. Jon Benet was murdered by her brother and it was covered up by the parents.

If Burke was an angry kid there would of been more evidence of this. The only evidence they have is Burke once accidentally hit Jon Benet in the face with a golf club when she was out of sight and apparently a train track piece matches two marks on her body. Both seem far stretching to assume he was evil enough to kill his sister.

2. Her mom accidentally did it out of anger/frustration for some reason.

Her mom was also a pageant queen and Jon took to that as well. There is no clear evidence that her mom forced her into being a beauty queen as well or was angry/frustrated with her over something.

Her 911 call doesn't come across as fake or rehearsed at all. She sounds genuine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFMrNtTPaSY

3. Her dad did it.

Once again the lack of evidence doesn't pinpoint him as doing this.
4. Her parents were prostituting her out for money, involved with sex slaves, satanic ritual abuse, etc.

No evidence. If she was being used for sex her vagina would have shown dilation and her cherry would have been popped. it was intact!
5. Her step-brother JAR did it.

He was out of town. It's been verified.
6. Jon Benet isn't dead she's Lady GaGa or Katy Perry.

Nope.
>>
>>18151181

HERE'S WHAT REALLY HAPPENED....

7. Michael Helgoth killed himself 2 months after Jon Benet. He was a Southern Baptist and part of the TX Convention! He confessed to doing it.

There's your answer. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3538060/JonBenet-Ramsey-s-REAL-murderer-26-year-old-son-junkyard-owner-killed-death-claims-investigator-hired-child-beauty-queen-s-parents.html

8. A pedophile in the area who perhaps saw her at a pageant or was a friend of the family did it.

I believe this is the most logical explanation. In the 911 call Patsy mentions the ransom note said SBTC VICTORY!

SBTC = Southern Baptists of Texas Convention, Saved By The Cross.
>>
>>18151187

Helgoth, 26, worked at an auto salvage yard outside of town and died two days after the local district attorney announced in January 1997 that the list of suspects had narrowed.
>>
>>18151181
>4. Her parents were prostituting her out for money, involved with sex slaves, satanic ritual abuse, etc.
>No evidence. If she was being used for sex her vagina would have shown dilation and her cherry would have been popped. it was intact!
You know it's possible to molest someone without actually fucking them, right? And that would make a lot more sense considering the "high value" that a girl like her would have, especially at that age.

>5. Her step-brother JAR did it.
>He was out of town. It's been verified.
Do you have a link to that? I've never seen it be proved conclusively.

>>18151187
>In the 911 call Patsy mentions the ransom note said SBTC VICTORY!
>SBTC = Southern Baptists of Texas Convention, Saved By The Cross.
The ransom note also states that they don't approve of the country John's company serves, (i.e. America), I don't think that sounds like a Texas Southern Baptist.

Or if you follow the theory that Pat wrote it, wouldn't it make sense for her to cast blame on a fringe group like that?
>>
Lucifer moved her and kept her alive. The brother knew, because Luci stopped him before he was able to commit the murder. That's why he's smiling; is because he physically came in contact with Lucifer's pure vessel. He knows full well that she's alive, and she's living her life as purely as she needs to, now.
>>
>>18145569
PTK is great. The very end of the book touches on bizarre details and police fuck ups in the JBR case.
>>
>>18151347
k, keep me posted.
>>
>>18151364
She|he is very safe right now. The govt. has been protecting (unknowingly or not) her identity.
>>
>>18151375
In fact, her physical identity is fractured because her DNA was 'scrambled' then spliced. That's all I believe is going on right now. Filter this information if you can.

Grå, Dā.
>>
>>18146896
>wealthy white little boy
Always racial with you fucking Americans
>>
>>18151384
Trip. Spc. Penguin of doom!

Fuck off roleplay faggorino
>>
>>18146896
>Burke mad over pineapple
>Hits Jonbenet over head with flashlight
>Doesnt want to get in trouble or go to therapy for hitting sister over the head/ Or is still enraged
>being a 9 year old child, his hands are too small to really choke his sister to death and get a good grip
>9 year olds can be pretty smart
>Goes and gets a cord and ties it to a paintbrush
>strangles sister to death
>parents cover it up for the reputation of their family, and not wanting to loose their only remaining child.
>>
>>18146896
Or another one
>Burke is at the peak age of sexual experimenting
>He's probably sexually abused or molested his sister before
>He lures Jonbette down with a few pieces of pineapple
>he previously makes a strangle device, out of string (or wire i can't remember) and a paintbrush.
>Gets the idea to wrap it around her neck so he can assault her with a paintbrush, etc
>Jonbenet is freaking out more than he expected
>Doest want parents to wakeup and hits her over the head
>Accidentally kills her
>Parents write fake ransom note, etc only child left, etc etc

Theres so many theories that could point to Burke, or not.
>>
>>18148147
also If you listen at the end you can hear what possibly sounds like Burke saying "Am i gonna get arrested?"
>>
>>18147637
>>18148946
Yeah there are a fair few other reasons that kids wet the bed. It's usually considered to be stress related if the kid stopped for a while, then started again.

>although I was molested from a very young age like she was (assuming thats she actually was) and never had the 'break' from bedwetting until i was trained out of it because it started from before i was old enough to learn

At least i'm still alive though, r-right haha...
>>
>>18151181
Im not saying Burke did it, But lets say he did.. Of course the 911 call is going to sound genuine, she literally lost her daughter. If burke had accidentally killed her and they decided to cover it up. Either way, the mother would be just upset. She literally woke up to find her daughter bludgeoned and strangled. I mean of course she's going to be genuinely upset
>>
>>18151616
I've heard most people say it was "What did you find?"
>>
anyone else ultimately assume that it's all pretty much covered up by rich white dudes who are in top places within the county and investigation?

>family cleared by botched DNA investigation
>Police stop investigating
>Botched crime scene
>Family is apparently stupidly rich
>community around the family and neighbourhood doesn't want to talk about it
>why, wtf, help out the police you fucks
>probably some elite rich cult
>entirely plausible to be honest
>>
>>18142052
Other than leaving out things like how deep the strangulation went and the DNA evidence.
>>
>>18151779
>rich white dudes
You mean kikes like Epstein and the Hollywood pedo circuit?
>>
Going on the Burke theory, to account for the "claw marks" around her neck and to maybe explain some timeline issues..
what if after strangling Jonbenet, Burke starts to come to a realization of what he's doing/what he's done, and starts to freak out and try to remove the string from her neck, although its already too late.. But can't because he's already tied it too tight.. Explaining the the finger marks around the rope.
>>
what did her feet look like? thats how you know if this was a sexual crime or just an accident or random act of violence by a lunatic
>>
File: 1461198124122.jpg (114KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
1461198124122.jpg
114KB, 640x454px
>>18153403
>>
>>18151181
As someone who works with children on the autism spectrum let me tell you, being sweet does not preclude you from violence.
>>
File: sh_w16-620x466[1].jpg (64KB, 620x466px) Image search: [Google]
sh_w16-620x466[1].jpg
64KB, 620x466px
>>18141830
I think she did it to herself.
>>
>>18142193
The dude was on Dr. Phil and he just rubbed me strangely the entire time. There is something off about him and he knows it so he tries his best to seem normal. It's certainly a possibility in my mind.
>>
File: moot looking serious.jpg (34KB, 635x479px) Image search: [Google]
moot looking serious.jpg
34KB, 635x479px
>>18145837
>why do people still care about this unsolved mystery
>on /x/
>>
>>18141830
I dont know how that making a murderer show is going to make a tv series out of this, theyre going to run out of stuff to talk about after like 3 episodes and the rest will be filler
>we may never know what happened, but here are the same theories youve been told for years
meanwhile there are way better missing persons/unsolved crime cases that could get looked at
>>
>>18145628
go watch that toddlers in tiras show and you understand
>>
>>18141967
>If the cops hadn't fucked up the crime scene and investigation so badly it might have been solved by now.

they did it on purpose

no one wants to see an affluent white family get locked up behind bars

the DA said that it was a political decision
>>
>>18145865
Yep

The best worst reason in the world to kill someone

over pineapple
>>
>>18146147
>The fact that there was a man's DNA on her panties rings bells in my opinion.

they have ran multiple tests on brand new unopened packages of panties and found foreign DNA on them. It came from the manufacturer or the retailer.
>>
>>18155491
Making a murderer season 2 isn't on this case, far as I know.
>>
>>18142883
Same reason they did for Casey Anthony's case.
Media loves missing or dead white little girls.
>>
>>18151384
you need a fucking permaban
>>
>>18150839

This post is disturbingly right.

There's nothing statists and big government advocates love more than children blood, it's the best fuel for mass emotional manipulation so they can pass more and more laws restricting freedom and increasing the influence and power of the state over the individual.

Here in Brazil, when people started questioning our prohibitive gun laws a few years ago and whether it's a good idea to let the state have a monopoly on fire power, a mass shooting happened in a children school, the killer, much like Adam Lanza, was considered weird/anti social and also suicided before he was caught by the police.
Instantly, celebrities left their heavily guarded ivory towers to go on tv cry about it and tell people that guns equal evil, politicians had their perfect excuse for not allowing more lax gun laws and people shut up about the whole thing.

Something like that had never happened before and didn't happen since in that region. And in the whole history of this country as a republic you can count on one hand how many times something like that has happened.

I don't wanna look like a tinfoil conspirationist but i sincerely believe government is, directly or indirectly, responsible for these things and they are very well capable of orchestrating tragedies so they can push some agenda.
>>
>>18146147
>>18146074
weren't they newly bought? they could have been touched by any random guy in the store, putting them on the shelves or whatever, sneezing while walking by, or if they were sold in a bag then before that in the factory
>>
>>18156536
They tested some newly bought panties for the documentary and were able to find unidentified male DNA on them.

Her brother hit her with a flashlight possibly for eating his pineapple chunks, just like he had hit her in the head with a golf club not that long before that. She died or was dying so the parents half-manufactured a fake crime scene, got interrupted before they completed their plan and had to improvise. The end.
>>
>>18148680
Laci Peterson was a lot I think because she was pregnant and killed right around Christmas, slower news and how horrible for it to happen to not just a young woman, not just a young pregnant woman, but a young pregnant woman on Christmas Eve
>>
>>18152463
they're all wasps
>>
>>18141830

so they were fucking her right?
>>
>>18143867

this sounds pretty spot on
>>
>>18145837
>Why do people still care about this? It's been 20 fucking years.

because it's truth hidden in plain sight, satanic ritual abuse pedophile ring in rich white society
>>
>>18147737
SJW? What are you talking about? How did you get that from this post?
>>
File: th (1).jpg (26KB, 480x423px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
26KB, 480x423px
>>18151181
A better theory than "somebody in the family."
>>
>>18156641
leave burke
>>
>>18141830
thesun.co.uk/news/1830073/jonbenet-ramseys-brother-burke-to-sue-cbs-tv-station-after-crime-show-claimed-he-killed-his-beauty-queen-sister/
>>
>>18156782
Thanks, good doctor.
>>
>>18156567
Fuck off, Shlomo. (((Epstein))) and (((Cohen))) are jew names.
>>
>>18155503
No, they were clearly not smart enough to hide anything. They were literally a majority of rookies.
>>
>>18151181
>No evidence. If she was being used for sex her vagina would have shown dilation and her cherry would have been popped. it was intact!

every expert who examined her body and/or the autopsy photos said she showed undeniable evidence of long-term sexual abuse, which is why the grand jury indichted the parents (though i actually agree with the DA at the time for dropping it, as there was no way in hell they would have managed a conviction, especially with how poorly the investigation was handled at the outset)

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682469/Evidence%20of%20Prior%20Sexual%20Abuse

now, that doesn't mean they killed her, or covered anything up, but she was getting penetrated regularly.
>>
>>18156588
>satanic ritual abuse pedophile ring

this is not a thing that has ever happened. ever.
>>
>>18146362
this is the winning post of the thread
>>
>>18157511
look up something called the finders cult
>>
i did it
>>
>>18152463
If you just think about how easy it is to be a white guy with billions, I'm pretty sure they'd have influence almost everywhere, especially if the end result leads to a prolific pedo ring.

I'm amazed how they are kept secret and quiet with laser precision until decades after. It's unnerving as hell.
>>
>>18150839
>>18155831
can I borrow your tinfoil hats?
>>
>>18157678
>white guy

stop thinking like a tumblr

this is rich people you liberal fuck.
>>
File: 1434483133180.jpg (27KB, 499x376px) Image search: [Google]
1434483133180.jpg
27KB, 499x376px
>>18155831
jesus fucking christ youre retarded

the only increase in police forces were the advances in DNA technology and the sharing of information and case files between municipal districts, which is a good thing since thats how most serial killers could get away with it, and even today its not perfect
9/11 and counter terrorism has for sure given law enforcement a bigger check and more freedom to do as they want, but true crime cases have always been popularized by the media. People eat that stuff up out of fear and interest anyway. Kind of like now with mass shooters and terrorists
>the police are the ones killing kids to get more money and support for catching killers
>you share a board with people this stupid
>>
>>18157511

pretty sure it is,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6FKEwjPmHQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQNitCNycKQ
>>
>>18157702
He's talking about gun control. Thankfully, between the second amendment and the sheer volume of guns in the US it's a non-issue..
>>
>>18157766
There are definitely child sex rings.They're not satanic rituals though. Throughout history it has been a consistent compulsion for certain men in certain positions of authority/responsibility/image to secretly fuck young boys. I don't really understand it myself as I personally would much much rather fuck teenage girls but I the suggestion that this phenomenon has anything to do with satanism is actually kind of dangerous.

700 years ago Philip IV used it to heap onto the Templars and justify wiping them out but in today's day and age it just makes accusations sound much less believable and/or gives individuals with these tendencies one kind of excuse "it's satan making me want to do these things"

Still, there's no reason to believe that the JonBenet case had anything to do with a pedophile ring. I do think that child beauty pageants are creepy and it makes it easy to be suspicious of her relationship with her dad but in light of the findings of the documentary plus her brother's demeanor on Dr Phil, it seems very very likely to me that the conclusions drawn are the correct ones. Her brother accidentally killed her in a rage, probably ultimately motivated by jealousy of her being the favorite spoiled child and their weird creepy parents tried to cover it up.
>>
>>18141830

This is what happens when you mess with Lola.
>>
>>18157859
yeah, but hes also saying that the government and police are commiting these crimes to get better funding and support to catch pedos and serial killers, which is retarded
Mass shooting conspiracies are a whole different ball game, but to say cops are orchestrating crimes like this is retarded
>>
>>18158439

What if it was just a brank gone wrong and sexual bro?
>>
>>18157900
Because after you do a Ritual of skull and bones to become an agent your sexual organs change so if you were a man yo became a woman and these agents wanted young boys whom didnt know any better and would be afraid to talk about them having the wrong sexual organs.
MIJ?
NO BULLSHIT!!!
>>
>>18158635
could be, somebody in that house was involved to some degree. either the brother, the parents or an associate of the family. the whole thing screams accident + good attempt at staging a scene with a sloppy execution
I dont think jon benet was supposed to di that night, but she did and whoever did it was important enough for them to go to these lengths to cover it up. So to me thats either family or somebody very powerful who could scare the family
>>
just popping in here to say everyone should read Programmed to Kill

she was getting pimped out to her parents' rich friends

doctors said she had been getting molested for years

the whole Burke thing is a red herring

her parents had a rape room in the basement

once again: read Programmed to Kill. It will change the way you read the news.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.