[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. I know this isn't related to the paranormal, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 12

File: 220px-ted-bundy-4-tm.jpg (19KB, 325x250px) Image search: [Google]
220px-ted-bundy-4-tm.jpg
19KB, 325x250px
Hello. I know this isn't related to the paranormal, but I remember a few years back, whilst browsing /x/, discovering a forum where serial killers would talk to each other. But they wouldn't say explicit what they did to their victims. They would code it by saying something harmless ("I gave her a hammer as a present today" - not an actual example - my memory is super blurry, but something along those lines). You could usually tell by the context that it was maleficent. I was wondering if anyone knows what I'm talking about. I tried searching for it, but I can't seem to find it.
>>
Can't help you there but, somewhat related, there was a rumor that Jeffrey Dahmer posted on some kind of early forum with cannibal recipes. It's a known fact that he had a computer in apartment 213 and was learning how to use it. I don't know if he could connect to the internet way back then (1991 or before) but it's an interesting rumor and fits Jeff's dark humor.

Anyway, I have a theory that, at least some of them... serial killers are almost saint-like in other aspects of their lives and their good karma balanced out their evil murderous karma. For example, Ted Bundy saved a child from drowning once, he worked at a suicide crisis hotline center for long hours many nights a week and was known to be deeply caring, insightful, and empathetic with callers (not just bullshitting his way through it), and all his friends, family, and girlfriends loved him deeply, even the judge who sentenced him to death liked him and told him to "take care of yourself, young man". On the homo side of serial murder, Jeffrey Dahmer was beloved by his family, some of his victims families forgave him, police and criminologists involved with him pitied him and cried when he died, etc.

What I'm saying is that human nature is complex, serial killers do horrifically evil deeds, but that's not the whole sum of their character, and at other times they may be quite pure, loving, and lovable.
>>
>>18141945
Have you ever killed someone anon..?
>>
>>18141945
Dahmer's dad was gone a lot and his mother was a basket case who straight up abandoned him alone in the house when he was 18, no food in the fridge and the electricity got shut off soon after she left. He killed for the first time after that.

They're good at charming people and want a front seat at life and death.
>>
>>18141945
Doesn't Hannibal's character get that across in the show?

At one moment you'll be going "Awww that's so thoughtful" and the next you'll be going "I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU"
>>
>>18141979
No. It's just an interesting subject. I'm specifically interested in researching their lives from a "karmic" point of view, which is a neglected perspective but very important.

For example, in his interview with Stone Phillips, Jeff Dahmer says (paraphrasing) "I just thought it was so weird how this thing that I'd been wanting and desiring... suddenly all the pieces came together to make it happen", referring to his first murder when he was 18. Dahmer himself was completely bound up in Creationism vs Evolution controversies but he seemed to have been fascinated with the mystery of whether his life was predestined or something else. I think he would've found a lot of clarity and insight in considering his life from a karmic perspective. "One thing led to another", as he said, which is basically the gist of karma theory.

>tfw you will never watch Excorcist III with Dr Park Dietz and Jeffrey Dahmer

why even live
>>
>>18141945
Shirley Jackson wrote an excellent short story on this theme. A man goes about his day being uncommonly generous and caring, helping all those he comes across and going out of his way to be the kindest person he possibly can.

He gets home and his wife asks what he did with his day and he tells her all the good things he did. He asks her the same question and she responds with shit like "Drowned a bag of kittens, tricked a young bride into getting an abortion, pushed a little girl down a well when no one was looking" etc. etc.

The man congratulates her efforts and says "Lets swap jobs tomorrow" and the wife agrees.

A spooky story, can't remember the title though.
>>
>>18142004
In defense of his mother, I would bet anything that when she left, she assumed that Lionel would return soon with groceries or money for them, since he was only a few miles away in a motel. Dahmer's mother had some psychological issues but she wasn't a bad person. You have to think about it in full context: Jeff had purposely distanced himself from his entire family at that point, having withdrawn into his personal hell of alcoholism, drug use, and gutting roadkill while masturbating. He was hardly the perfect kid or mommy's perfect little boy at that point; he was deeply estranged from everyone and, in those circumstances, Joyce probably thought that he might like some independence, time to himself, etc. Anyway, it's true that she left no groceries but she must have left money; how else could Dahmer afford regular booze, weed, and gasoline? How did he survive, if he had no food at all? Obviously, someone left money.

Also, the way you worded it leaves out the fact that Dahmer had already been fantasizing about murder for at least 2-3 years prior to that; his mother leaving, his father living in a motel, etc just gave him the freedom to do it.

That said, it's also true that a consistent feature in Dahmer's life was a deep fear of abandonment, which could be traced to his parents splitting up and leaving him all alone at that crucial age, but you can't just blame his parents for him becoming a serial killer. He controlled his own fate with his every moment thoughts and actions. Nothing was stopping him reaching out to others if he felt lonely and abandoned; indeed, his father and step-mother moved in soon after that, it's not like he was abandoned FOREVER. It was clearly just a rocky period in the family "due to the divorce".
>>
>>18142004
>his mother was a basket case

She also put up with an alcoholic abusive husband and a sperglord son who later turned out to be a cannibal necrophile serial killer so.... :/
>>
Here's something fascinating me about Bundy & Dahmer in particular that almost no one seems to talk about: the impact and influence of MARIJUANA in their lives.

Dahmer was a pothead as a teenager. It's not clear whether he continued smoking after that, he may have just gone exclusively with alcohol (and sleeping pills? ether?). Possibly to avoid the paranoia and anxiety? Who knows. His father wrote that he thought it was that the alcohol had saturated his teenage brain which caused his withdrawn, robotic, emotionless personality, but it's much more scientific to suggest that it was marijuana doing that, since THC accumulates in the brain cells and other parts of the body, constantly sedating the individual, while alcohol is fairly quickly flushed out of the body. Either way, the combination of weed, alcohol, and who knows what else (there are some odd stories about teenage Jeff throwing parties where he and his friends were "feeling the textures on walls" and what not, which suggests something hallucinogenic), definitely impacted his developing brain and sexual proclivities.

In Bundy's case, it seems he started smoking pot at some point by the late 60s and became a regular user. He's quoted as saying to police detectives that he wished he had some dope to get him fired up... to confess his murders. This suggests a positive link between his marijuana use and his deranged sexual desires; pot helped fuel them, at the very least, while alcohol simply reduced his inhibitions to do the deed. However, the role of marijuana in Bundy's life is totally unexplored, I haven't come across a single book, police report, or anything that dwells on it more than merely mentioning that Bundy liked to smoke it. They are overlooking the insidious effect of accumulated THC in the brain, which in a psychopath like Bundy is immensely significant. When Bundy broke out of prison (for the second time!) and fled to Florida, it was only a few weeks before his brutal Chi Omega cont
>>
there was a website like this for designated kidnapping and methods but it got removed

it was on the deepweb obviously
>>
>>18142075
I haven't heard a thing about Lionel being abusive or an alcoholic...
>>
>>18142087
Chi Omega rampage and murder of Kimberly Leach... just enough time for two crucial things to occur: 1) his sex drive built up again as he gained back weight (that he lost to fit through a hole in his cell) and 2) the THC built up in his system again since, IMO, it's simply unthinkable that a Ted Bundy wouldn't immediately score a bag of weed to celebrate his tremendous feat of escaping from prison. He lived in a college town, lived in the same boarding house as "guys in a rock band"... I'm sure he smoked within days of freedom. These two elements: the build up of his sex drive and accumulation of THC in his brain, contributed to the collapse of his prior resolve to not break even the littlest laws once he was free.
>>
>>18142092
oh yeah it was called "violent desires" or something like that
>>
>>18142075
Lionel was neither an alcoholic nor abusive. He was a quiet, calm, reserved, intellectual type who just wanted an ordinary home life and couldn't understand his unstable wife's ups and downs and general dramas. In his book, Lionel comes to realize he lived a "dissociated" life, withdrawing into the extreme specificity of his work (as an analytical chemist) in order to shut out everything else in life.
>>
>>18142087

Doing drugs on a constant basis is 99 times out of 100 is indicative of self-medication. Serial killers are nutz, stated plain and simply.
>>
>>18142112
Proof that Lionel wasn't an alcoholic: Jeff used to drink all the alcohol in the bottles stored in the house, replacing them with water. His father didn't catch on until Jeff's step-mother found out at some point, which obviously implies that Lionel didn't touch the stuff enough to be called an alcoholic. I do think that he sounds tipsy in the homevideo he took at his mother's (Jeff's gma's) house, though, but that was a holiday.

Also, pretty funny, in the Larry King interview with Lionel/Sherri Dahmer, Lionel twitches uncomfortably when Sherri tells that story of the alcohol-water switcheroo that genius Jeff did in his teens. As if he was annoyed thinking about Jeff doing it. It's kind of weird, because Lionel seems to overlook the other brutal aspects of his son's crimes, hardly reacts, while the mention of him being duped over some bottles of booze makes him tick.
>>
>>18142087
Interstingly enough hasish gets its name from the assasins hashism, or something like that, who would smoke themselves stupid after an assassination.
>>
>>18142141
That's what Dahmer's highschool classmates said he said, that alcohol was his "medicine" (when he was observed drinking it in homeroom at like 8am, lmao.
>>
>>18142145
Who knows why he was twitching? Maybe there's nothing to be read into it. Or perhaps it's because Lionel are around in that situation somewhat, could have/should noticed. You can't notice what your son is doing with his boyfriends when he moves out into his own place, for example.
>>
>>18142147
There's definitely something to this theory in regards to the lives of Bundy & Dahmer and I wish it had been explored more while they were both alive. It's like... it just gets swept under the rug, only alcohol is ever mentioned. Dahmer smoked weed with his first murder victim! Ann Rule, who wrote probably the best book about Bundy, recalls how he asked her to smoke with him once, when he was being actively investigated (and followed by cops everywhere he went) for multiple murders. I picked up on something interesting in the book by Ted's ex-girlfriend, too, but it's inconclusive; at one point, he says to her that "there's just... something I can't be around". She doesn't elaborate, but it seems suggestive of either him not being able to be around women/girls, or... in my opinion, marijuana. He had many relationships with women and younger girls that were perfectly wholesome and free of incidents (he was a great father figure to his ex-girlfriends daughter...), so it can't be that he can't be around women. I think he was about to confess his conflicted relationship with weed. Once it built up in his system, it warped all his desires, disturbed his thinking, and eroded his conscience. When he was locked up, like for the last stretch of his life, and got it all detoxed out completely, it seems like regret for what he'd done and empathy for his victims and their families returned. Look at him in the last interview with Dr James Dobson (some say he was just using Dobson, I disagree): he is in tears thinking about what he did. Compare to the 1974 sarcastic, cocky as fuck interview where he's laughing it up. At that point, he would've had a brain full of THC still since he'd only just been arrested.
>>
>>18142163
True. Have you read Lionel's book A Father's Story? It's really great, very touching, full of feels. You'll stay up all night reading it like Jeff did. IMO you can tell Stone Phillips had way more respect for Lionel than Joyce. He had read the book, knew that Lionel was an intelligent man full of feels for his "wayward son", knew that Joyce was a basket case as the other anon said ITT.
>>
"I loooove to smoke reefer." - Ted Bundy
>>
It's very frightening to think that we live in a reality where as biological organisms we are gifted one opportunity of approximately 70-80 years of existence on average with which to experience all there is, and there are other organisms that creep around in the dark that exist to take those chances away prematurely.
>>
Here's the only forum i thought it was similarhttp://web.archive.org/web/20021002100842/www.necrobabes.org/perroloco/forum/ccforum.html

This is where Armin Meiwes initially contacted one of its victims and in the world of cannibalism they seemed to use some codes, as you can see its sort of a time capsule too, hope it helps.
>>
>>18142260
I fail to see what was so creepy about Armin Meiwes. It was consentual.
>>
>>18142311
It's creepy because we're biologically wired to be repulsed and repelled by dead human tissues, especially dead human faces, and this guy went ahead and ate some. It is extremely frightening for most to see a dead human irl, myself included.
>>
>>18142341
That goes without saying. I don't understand why the Meiwes case is pushed as extra creepy, when compared to somebody getting tortured and murdered against their desires is obviously more repugnant.
>>
>>18142363
It's not "more" repugnant but it's more a case of it being in a whole other category of wtf why in its own incomparable with things such as torture, rape, murder etc.
I mean, he ate a person's dead flesh. For me this is extra fucked up because I'm vegan kek
>>
>>18142341

I think it relies more on the other side. It is the willingness to be eaten alive that is just inhuman.The fact that those two met in such perfect circumstances, it just another kind of evil in the human consciousness.
>>
>>18142253
But doesn't it make your experience so much more valuable when it isn't ended so soon?
>>
>>18142379
>I'm vegan

Do you vape and do cross fit too?
>>
wtf is this
>>
>>18142427
Not really. The issue is that it could be stricken from me at any moment without warning and as a smaller, weaker female of our species it's something that plagues me regularly.

I had never really thought about it too often until last year when a taxi reversed into me whilst I was crossing a road. That day it was early morning, I'd eaten breakfast, I was watered, fully alert, fully switched on, fully energized, wearing non-encumbering clothing and sensible shoes. It was bright, highly visible, I checked both directions before I crossed, and the road is a British road so actually it's tiny, the same size as an American one-way. Then, a taxi reversed into me and sent me flying.

I wasn't seriously injured, but the thing that disturbed me more than anything was that though I was about as well-prepared and equipped as I could have been and took every necessary precaution, it happened anyway. I just didn't see it coming. What I hated the most was how pathetically I reacted to it, not jumping away from the danger on initial contact, or pulling myself up and giving the driver a severe dressing down, I just lay on the floor with my mind in a state of shock and confusion not understanding what had just happened to me. For a few seconds I even thought that maybe I had just died. I did nothing.

So, in this moment a large man could break down my door and stab me to death. Tomorrow I could be walking down the street, have a van pull up and have two guys bundle me into it and drive off. Every morning when I had to walk to university last year I had to go under a deserted underpass where somebody could have easily strangled me and escaped. And what could I do about any of this? Absolutely shit fuck all.

Ever since that day with the taxi it's like I developed PTSD, I just can't relax. I don't wear heels any more out in case I need to run away, I stopped doing myself up nice so as not to attract unwanted attention and I stopped going out. I'm so scared.
>>
>>18142451
No. Vaping kind of goes against one of the core principles of veganism that being a clean body, and I'm pretty sure that most vape liquids aren't vegan. No I don't do crossfire, but I do lift 3 times a week at the gym.

I feel sorry for you that when you encounter somebody who takes an active stand against a globally endorsed animal Holocaust you treat it like a punchline. Why do you believe animals are incapable of suffering.
>>
>>18142503
can't you get a small gun for personal defense?
>>
>>18142511
lmao in the UK? r u 'avin a laff? Even pepper spray is illegal here. Reality as a British woman is that if I'm alone beyond the safety of my walls, anybody that decides to mug, assault, rape or murder me is going to be able to succeed because we are legally barred from retaining any form of self defense.
>>
>>18142503
>>18142511
oh yeah and consider dating a man, invaluable for companionship and protection
>>
>>18142509
You're right, not only that, but we should exterminate all carnivores on earth to have a peaceful world. I totally agree with you.
>>
>>18142519
even pepper spray? holy fuck how do you stand it? that's seriously pathetic. your government is cucked beyond belief. no where sharia is gaining a foothold there.
>>
>>18142529
*no wonder
>>
>>18142503
>Not really. The issue is that it could be stricken from me at any moment without warning and as a smaller, weaker female of our species it's something that plagues me regularly.
You are of weak mind then. It should fill you with gratitude and joy for life when you reflect upon how easily you could lose it.
>>
>>18142522
I am but he's living in the NW coast of England and I'm living in the NE coast of England for university, legit the entire width span of the country away.

I don't want to be got guys save me ;__;

>>18142529
Breh you don't know the half of it. One case that illustrates the situation impeccably is this. Read and prepare to be enraged and confused. Welcome to the British justice system.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_(farmer)
>>
>>18142554
I am weak Anon, but I don't think this is something that is singularly exclusive to me. We're all weak because we are, by our nature, weak creatures.
I've personally tried to change this in the past via various methods, practicing meditation, academia, mindfulness, adopting a lifestyle where I actively avoid going out of my way in having to make other creatures suffer/die in order to sustain my luxuries and conveniences, and yet still, I remain weak.
>>
>>18142572
>>18142572
I just read the article. How are the British people not furious and overhauling the justice system? This is beyond ridiculous.

What are your thoughts on Americans and their gun rights?

If you don't want to be be weak then emulate the strong. You think a predator cares about innocent meat like beef or a woman like yourself? How does what you're doing make sense or work for you?
>>
>>18142509
I love animals.....especially when they're cooked just right. It was a joke, not a dick, so quit taking it so hard twat waffle.
>>
>>18142660
>>18142619

Both of you watch this video from 3:24 and try to tell me again how this is your idea of the natural order or some kind of punchline. Watch this and know that there are thousands of creatures experiencing this en masse at this moment.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HwxcKqXNRsM

You probably won't bother though I already know that. People like you are too content in your "I'm totally like a lion hunting a gazelle in the wild!" fallacies as you sit shoveling reconstituted torture nuggets down your throats. I don't even hate people that eat meat; I fucking despise people that do and then lie about the reality of what it is they're contributing too. Everything that is horrible about this planet, you're a part of it.

People like you guys, your problem is that you're so far removed from the issue that even if you do watch this video, you won't comprehend these creatures as being living, feeling things capable of experiencing the same range of pain as we, you see animals as objects. Their pain isn't real to you is it.
>>
>>18141822
So they gave them a terrible movie?
>>
File: 5023754550_050ce91857_z.jpg (134KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
5023754550_050ce91857_z.jpg
134KB, 640x426px
Lo! This, Brethren, is now an Vegan thread
>>
File: DSC05775.jpg (839KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSC05775.jpg
839KB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: DSC05839.jpg (2MB, 1704x2272px) Image search: [Google]
DSC05839.jpg
2MB, 1704x2272px
>>
File: pt-0205-442062-front.jpg (42KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pt-0205-442062-front.jpg
42KB, 683x1024px
why do japanese straightedge vegans make the most based musics?
>>
File: R-533678-1246126360.jpg (90KB, 600x291px) Image search: [Google]
R-533678-1246126360.jpg
90KB, 600x291px
>>
File: sagawa_crop.jpg (40KB, 420x453px) Image search: [Google]
sagawa_crop.jpg
40KB, 420x453px
eat people not animals
>>
>>18142725
Surprise, surprise and wake up the next morning and these little faggots ran away without having to confront 3 minutes of the reality of what they shove down their throats everyday because they KNOW it's fucked.
This is why I never take carnists trying to argue with me seriously, they don't even possess the strength of their own conviction.
>>
>>18142311
funfact: he's now vegan and member of the green party.
>>
>>18142501
usenet was full of this until google sucked it up and ended anonymity.
>>
>>18142725
i love it when vegans derail threads to post their propaganda.
>>
>>18143198
>merzbow
>based
i love powernoise but most of his work is just random output of his equipement. it's shit.
>>
>>18144316
that's keiji haino in that pic. and that's not true at all of merzbow. i have most of his albums (well over 100 in my collection) and they're all incredibly layered, well thought out pieces. i don't think you "get" merzbow or his influences. you have to take into consideration his early interests in surrealism, dadaism, free jazz (he saw cecil taylor unit with andrew cyrille on drums live in tokyo in early 70s), hard rock, death metal, even psytrance etc to really get what he's all about. if you think merzbow albums are just *set equipment to random + record* you're terribly mistaken.
>>
You fucking vegans. Can we talk about murderers of my breakfast
>>
>>18141822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UghBGvPepSQ

nightmind did a video on this, it was part of an arg
>>
>>18144309
It's all they have, fucking pathetic malnourished twinks.
>>
>>18144550
i'm well aware of merzbows influences and i still dislike his output. i'm more a whitehouse-guy.
>>
>>18142725
Using emotions to make your argument is invalid.
No one cares that food is tourtoured before I eat it and turn it into poop.
I am not a lion I am a human.
The world is a cruel and horrible place get fucked Limey.
>>
>>18143843
And for the record I hunt and killed and tourtoured plenty or animals.
Why are you such a pussy.
First time on the Internet?
>>
>>18141822
Was it happy cube?
>>
File: lol vegans.jpg (17KB, 308x325px) Image search: [Google]
lol vegans.jpg
17KB, 308x325px
>>18143192
>>
>>18142501
i dunno, you tell me anon, you're the one who found it.

Did you reply to the ad or are you advertising for yourself faggot?
>>
>>18142190
Interesting, but it could also been because Ted realized he was soon gonna die and was kind crying for himself and that he was stupid enough to get caught
>>
>>18146305
Well, that too, obviously, but the reason he got caught is because, despite his best intentions not to, he gave in to his overwhelming compulsions to kill and rape again. When he escaped from prison the 2nd time and fled to Florida, his intention was to abide by the law, get a job, and just live an ordinary life as a free man. He didn't escape with the intention of going on a murder spree.

It seems that the problem was that, since he couldn't be "Ted Bundy" anymore, and assumed false identities, he couldn't get close to anyone, couldn't make friends or get a new girlfriend, and was forced to live a solitary existence. Bundy was basically an extrovert who built up his image in the eyes of others by exaggerating his worldly accomplishments and plans. In Florida, he was reduced to a nobody, and instead of finding a job, he just started stealing credit cards to afford his meals and things, and he quickly slipped back into his old habits again.

I think it's a mistake to assume the Ted Bundy of 1989 just prior to execution was psychologically identical to the Ted Bundy of 1974-1978 or whenever. That's a long time sitting in his cell thinking about his life, about the wasted potential, about the harm he caused to victims and families, about how he ended up at that point. He no longer had alcohol and weed to disturb his thoughts and blunt his conscience, he was all alone with his thoughts and memories.

Obviously, he was conflicted. I think part of him all along enjoyed what he did, knew he would be infamous forever, dug his own grave by acting as his own lawyer just because it contributed to the infamous legacy, etc but at the same time he knew how sick he was.

I think it was in the Dobson interview where he says he saw the look in his step-son's eyes when he realized Ted was guilty all along, after he confessed, and it seems to have acted like a mirror for Ted to truly see himself. That's why he avoided confession for so long.
>>
>>18145697
Underrated post
>>
>>18142509
They do feel suffering. Just not like we do. They can't comprehend the absolute horror of being farmed for food like we could, and they get to live a nicer life than they would in the wild while they are alive (unless you're talking about corporate farming, the conditions those animals live in are just horrifying)
If I didn't want a steak a cow would not have been born in a farm years before to satisfy my demand. I think it's more humane to give animals a life and take it away as opposed to never letting them be born. Besides, any animal I eat would get slaughtered and eaten in the wild anyway so not farming them would make no difference
>>
>>18143186
>>18143195
>>18143192
wow, I can't wait to look like malnourished pale skeleton

turn me into a vegan pls
>>
>>18142572
"I suck ass so everyone else must too!"
Nah legit get over it
>>
>>18148927
lol wut

i bet you have the pink hue of a bacon eating fat white kid
>>
>>18141945
But serial killers are sociopaths and sociopaths are physically unable to feel emotion or empathy. They might have seemed caring outside of their murders but in the end, they acted like they gave a shit because they had an ulterior motive, more often than not, just being manipulation.
>>
>>18145649
probably yeah, here's the link in case op wants it: http://thehappycube.proboards.com/

It's part of an arg but pretty interesting anyways
>>
Since OP was asking about a non paranormal website, would anyone mind if I made a request? I really want to get to the bottom of a story I heard in highschool

In 2013, a student in one of my classes was committed because she was extremely suicidal. This wasn't just a rumor, I saw pictures and her posting about her progress on facebook. There were some other details that I've never been able to find the truth behind though. I heard from several people that she had actually signed up for this website where she was given a method of killing herself and a date. She was to kill herself that way and stream it live to this site on that day.

I've tried googling about this since I assumed even if this was on the deep web, there should be some articles discussing it out there but haven't found anything since all my results are clouded by articles talking about that guy who advertised his suicide on /b/.

Could such a website exist and has anyone here heard of this? It's probably just a rumor but a part of me really wants to see if this is real
>>
>>18149771
I've always found that to be a very naive view of things. Ann Rule fell for it to, in her book on Bundy she says he "had no conscience", while contradicting herself by writing in innumerable places about how he expressed and felt genuine sympathy and empathy for others. I could make a solid case that *everyone* is, as per that definition, a sociopath/psychopath, even your kind old grandma is acting out her role in life with self-interested motives. You honestly think Ted Bundy was "physically unable to feel emotion or empathy"? I think a more realistic view is that he could do both - feel emotion/empathy for others while having ulterior motives concerning himself. For example, he knew that if his family stopped believing in his innocence, it would hurt them deeply, and he also knew that it would harm him since they might withdraw their support. Psychiatry is mostly bullshit theories, just models of complex human behavior. Saying they are "physically unable" is baseless, unscientific fluff. In my opinion, a man working as a butcher is more of an emotionless/empathy-less psychopath than Ted Bundy. In a letter to Ann Rule, Ted expressed awareness of the harm animals suffer in becoming meat for humans. He also became a Hindu and a vegetarian. That's more than the average slaiughterhouse moron feels.
>>
Just finished this
https://fringechan.org/library/src/1456411474807-1.pdf
Found it on the monarch thread. Its 400 pages. It discusses mind control, pedo/satanic cults, and of course "serial killers"
Btw, all your all basically wrong.

TL:DR - read this book. Serial killers are not real
>>
>>18149818

Stop trying to give Ted a conscience. He became a Hindu vegetarian because the religious vegetarian options on the prison menu were better than the usual slop fare.
>>
>>18142725
I get it. I just dont care. It aint me. I bowhunt coyotes for sport and get a cat or skunk now and then too. I am a predator. We all are. You should try killing something with an open mind. You might like it.
>>
it was 12-42.org and it is now defunct
>>
>>18142042
>he controlled his own fate

go fuck yourself, free will is a myth
>>
Probably just a bunch of RP.
>>
>>18149818
But if he could feel empathy and feel bad for people, why did he kill so many people? The lack of such is what makes serial killers so dangerous and what allows them to commit murder just because they want to. He only ever faked it because he knew it would make him look more innocent. A conscious isn't something with an on and off switch. He never gave a shit, he just looked real good acting like he did
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.