[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the "theory of everything" of conspiracy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

What is the "theory of everything" of conspiracy?

I'm looking for something which unites everything: occultism, symbology, religion, spirituality, aliens, the theory that our universe is simulated, technology, mind control, progress in AI, LSD, other dimensions, the purpose of our universe, the purpose of suffering, the purpose of humanity... everything.

Does somebody know anything like that?
>>
>>18141813
Dimensions are nested within each other, with any n-dimension situated within the higher dimensional arrangement of the next Higher Up spatial dimension. DMT, other psychedelics and other states such as meditation, astral projection, and possibly even dreams can connect us into these Higher Dimensions. We can also ascend into these Higher Planes when we die, these are the heavens and hells. These planes are where gods, angels and demons come from. We are lower dimensional aspects of these Higher Dimensional entities, the connected ones I call Higher Selves. We are pretty much like autonomous finger puppets they have let come to life on their own.
>>
>>18141829

>autonomous
>finter puppet

Isn't that a contradiction?
>>
>>18141841
Nope, it's more like the complexity of the thing. We are a part of them, but we are given freedom, which isn't much compared to the Higher Dimensional freedoms they have, but it's enough for their living finger puppets.
>>
>>18141813
Gnosticism, and modern theories that incorporate its tenets, probably come closest.

i.e. stuff that involves the idea that the material plane is a "pleasant prison" created by a false and deficient "god" - the Demiurge - and that mankind is kept locked there, unable to communicate with the true divinity - the Monad - except by reaching spiritual perfection.
Building up from this, the idea that some elect people know of this situation and willingly side with the Demiurge and his creation in order to gain and retain power in the material world at the expense of their own spiritual salvation and that of those they manipulate.
Finally, the idea that occultism and symbols are the keys to this secret conflict between material and spiritual, enlightened and unenlightened, transcendent and indulgent, and that practices tied to them further one side or another.
>>
>>18141829
We are those gods being projected, our bodies are the vessels that carry us around in this realm, our 5 senses are the only input we get of this realm, all ideas, inventions, art are manifested from a higher dimension, we have no recollection of why we are here or what to do while we are here, but maybe that's the point, is this human experience a test? A gift for some past deed? Or for fun and entertainment?
>>
>>18141813
Yeah nigga it's called life..
>>
With mind altering drugs like LSD and DMT, etc, they change the chemical balances and in some cases the frequency which our brains operate. Our brains being just chemical computers are easily manipulate by inserting said chemicals. Our perception of reality is only based on the current state of our mind. Using different frequencies can change the way our minds work as well. Think big pharma or cell phone towers. There are good and bad ways to reach other dimensional states of consciousness. I find it interesting that a lot of people who use DMT report similar visions of the universe and angelic beings in space. Maybe aliens are angelic or demonic beings, dimensional beings that are always present but not always visable. We can be manipulated by so many things, including these forces of good and evil.
>>
>>18141946

But can you have one without the other? Why can't there be a cooperation between the spiritual and material, instead of conflict.

Not much time to develop your spirituality when you live from paycheck to paycheck.

On the other hand rich people have plenty of time to perfect their spirituality.
>>
>>18141946
Well, everything you said is true. Good for you, understanding the situation.
>>
>>18141813
Look into the group called Armageddon Conspiracy. Their books are dense and there are many such books, but I've tried to refute them with uni friends studying the various things they touch on and none of them have managed to poke holes.
>>
>>18141813

It's all connected. But "science" will never be able to explain it. In an earlier period of time, most people called this "theory of everything" God. Look to nature. Nature goes with the simplest thing that works. Why doesn't "God" work? Why complicate it?
>>
>>18141949
Yes, we are those Higher Dimensional gods, but, like the finger puppet analogy I used before, it is like they are talking to themselves by talking to or acting through their finger puppets, the lower dimensional beings. My guess its to further God's plan of exploring infinity.

>>18141946
Would the 3D plane we reside in be the Demiurge in this case or would the Demiurge be a Higher Dimensional being that created our 3D, physical space?

I also agree with the idea that symbols and magick are a way to channel Higher Dimensional/Higher Planar energies. Love is Higher Dimensional for example, and is one of the best potentiators for a spell. It doesn't have to be strictly romantic Love either, Love for anything will do.
>>
>>18141813
its called the beast behind all perceptions, and it can explain everything if you listen and be the explanation for everything if you try hard enough.
synchronicity, manifestation/law of attraction, anime being real, every spiritual experience.

take what you imagine the "spirit" to be like and imagine it as a physical organic computer in another dimension; technically, the only dimension
>>
>>18142518
>It's all connected. But "science" will never be able to explain it.
the fuck you think the science cult does
>>18142713
praise the one true god.
the one true reality
>>
>>18141813
You should look into Philip K Dick's Exegesis, some other interesting stuff in some of his books as well. Also possibly a book called Homo Serpiens, or Valemar Valerians Matrix series. You just have to learn to detect the hidden truths in stuff. Especially esoteric stuff.
>>
>>18141813
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sGEFzPd2KI
>>
>>18142713
>anime being real
rip in peace my sides

I bet you 'Demiurge' guys laugh at christians for making up a protective father figure to protect them, meanwhile youre such fucking dickless betas that you invent Le Supreme Alpha to explain why youre eternally friendzoned/all other human suffering.

Youre not the victim of a universe-sized conspiracy, youre just really that pathetic.
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 500x824px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 500x824px
>>18141813
Read the Illuminatus! Trilogy.
Bob Wilson and Bob Shea constructed this story to mock the paranoia of conspiracy theorists with the ultimate complicated joke of tying all known conspiracy theories together.
Have fun reading.
FNORD!
>>
>>18141813
Only natural things exist. Gods, ghosts, magic, the Easter bunny, and everything supernatural isn't real. Religions are emergent systems of social control and are mental parasites.

There are no global conspiracies, the dysfunction is open: the sorry state of the world is due to human intelligence not scaling up, resulting in profound mental retardation in governments and large organizations.

The popularity of the simulation idea on 4chan is due to regret - if the world is simulated people's bad decisions don't matter.

Mind control is advertising and marketing. It isn't subliminal, the messages are deliberately blatant: they prey on every human need, emotion, and weakness for profit.

All the conspiracy theories described here are laughably false, they are the result of psychology. It's much more comforting to believe that the problems of the world are due to a small group of bad actors rather than human flaws and shitty socioeconomic structures. One can be overthrown, the other is amorphous and can't be murdered away.

There is no purpose to suffering or humanity. Nothing made us, there is no intent for us, we're just here due to the blind and unconscious forces of nature. If this makes you feel bad, it's because you've been conditioned to by religion.

TL;DR everything /x/ says is true is fake and gay. You know this is true because just look at the rage against posts like this.
>>
>>18141813
I've got an interesting one I thought of..

Reality isn't as set in stone as you think it is. "You" are just infinity, experiencing itself. All the brain does is try to record what happens and predict a good next action to take, but in reality our brain is the thing holding "us" back.

Everything is true. The only reason Santa Claus is not real is because you stopped believing in him. As you grew up, you thought you were learning more about the world, but really you were shooting down a random pathway of choosing what and what not to believe, shaping your reality. Christians are right, there is a god, and they will go to heaven when they die. Same with every other religion. Whatever you believe will happen, as long as you 100% truly and fully believe it. You are capable of literally anything. You can be a god. Any doubts or roadblocks that come up CAN be crushed, and once you remove every roadblock, anything is possible. It might just take a lot of steps before you work out exactly how to make it work. The more radical the thing, the harder it is, but it entirely is possible to will anything to existence.

Another way to shape your life, which is easier, but narrower in your choices, is to follow another person. Want to be an actor? Befriend an actor. You'll start to follow their path.

I can't explain the true concept of this all because it includes every possible experience - that is, experiencing existing as every possible outcome, not limited by conscious beings. When you take DMT or other psychedelics, that's your brain losing grip on reality for a while. You are free from your mind and can do anything. Same with sleeping, or meditating. You can will your mind to shut down and will anything into reality, for a short period, before your brain kicks back into gear and straightens your path back onto "normal life".

1/2 I tripped absolute balls one day and I understand everything now.
>>
>>18143500
2/2

In fact, your brain as a concept isn't real. It's just an experience you had, a paradoxical experience, like a thought you can't push from your mind. The more you try the more firmly it gets rooted. It's powerful, especially as you age, since you grow more and more used to experiencing the same things all the time, as a brain. We're all already too old to stop it, it's almost infinitely complex, and any way we try to stop it causes us pain, unless we do it quickly, or just wait it out and go braindead of natural causes. What we call death isn't even death, it's just being freed from this massive labyrinth of having a mind, and being able to experience anything again.

Having a brain is a weird experience, too, because you are able to experience both the past (through memories) and the present simultaneously. Dying is OK, it just frees us from this weird paradoxical experience of having a brain.

In fact, I would argue that life is like a cancer. Life tries to make itself bigger, to keep itself alive, and to create more life. More brains to trap the infinite thought into loops. That's why the urge to have children is so strong, it traps another part of the universe into this curse of having a brain. The thought spreads itself.

It's impossible to explain this with language. I experienced close to true freedom from having a brain once. I didn't see things with the five senses we have, instead they came to me as solid but dreamlike concepts that were impossible to visualize or put into words.

Don't take life too seriously. Have fun out there/ One day you'll die and be back to the infinity of experiencing everything.
>>
>>18143514
Good posts
>>
>>18141813
Nassim haramein or Jodorowsky use this holistic approach to lurk people
>>
File: Revbackground.png (508KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Revbackground.png
508KB, 1920x1080px
>>18141813
The bible read literally in the context of its origin.

Satan is real and rules our material would through corrupt institutions, their is a war on for your soul.

Jesus is Lord.
>>
>>18141813

Cern. They're behind everything. They're using the Mandela effect to go back in time, found America, create the lerminarty, kill dinosaurs, merry ancient alien astronauts and learn their tech secrets so they can encode the information all across the world and in Katy Perry videos that actually gives them the information they need to create the large hadron collider, Summon the antichrist and usher in the eschaton. Naturally it's a Jewish organisation.

Obvious really.

Grand unifying theory of conspiracy: Switzerland
>>
>>18143497
true
>>
Any occultist know brought into Islam without committing shirk
Lizards addressed, Sirius mentioned
Allah, lord of worlds
>>
File: 1349141984716.jpg (86KB, 414x472px) Image search: [Google]
1349141984716.jpg
86KB, 414x472px
Everything is united in the ground of being. But that is not an intellectual thing that can be perceived in mind or even within space and time. It comes when you least expect it and it is the most extraordinary thing you can't imagine.
Once you see it, you can't unsee it.
It's a big joke and there's only one thing happening at any given time, it's bittersweet but hey, it's Life.
>>
File: clip_image00210.jpg (50KB, 470x330px) Image search: [Google]
clip_image00210.jpg
50KB, 470x330px
If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing well.
>>
1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of þe Iewes:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, wee know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can doe these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered, and said unto him, Verily, verily I say unto thee, except a man be borne againe, he cannot see the kingdome of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto Him, How can a man be borne when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mothers wombe, and be borne?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily I say unto thee, except a man be borne of water and of the spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdome of God.

6 That which is borne of the flesh, is flesh, and that which is borne of the spirit, is spirit.

7 Marveile not that I saide unto thee, Ye must be borne againe.

8 The winde bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tel whence it commeth, and whither it goeth: So is every one that is borne of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered, and said unto Him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered, and saide unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
>>
File: 5733164082_8a3f9d91c0.jpg (37KB, 256x367px) Image search: [Google]
5733164082_8a3f9d91c0.jpg
37KB, 256x367px
11 Verely, verely I say unto thee, We speake that we doe know, and testifie that wee have seene; and yee receive not Our witnesse.

12 If I have tolde you earthly things, and ye beleeve not: how shall ye beleeve if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but hee that came downe from heaven, even the Sonne of man which is in heaven.

14 ¶ And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wildernesse: even so must the Sonne of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever beleeveth in Him, should not perish, but have eternall life.

16 ¶ For God so loved þe world, that He gave His only begotten Sonne: that whosoever beleeveth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not His Sonne into the world to condemne the world: but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 ¶ He that beleeveth on Him, is not condemned: but hee that beleeveth not, is condemned already, because hee hath not beleeved in the Name of the onely begotten Sonne of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darknesse rather then light, because their deedes were evill.

20 For every one that doeth evill, hateth the light, neither commeth to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But hee that doeth trueth, commeth to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
>>
>>18141813
You will come to understand that we're insignificant, small, fragile and pathetic.
Believe that we're alone, we are so weak that it takes a notice of something that wants us dead, and we will die.
There is no purpose to us being alive, we just are lucky to be born, fortunate that it was us that became smart enough to survive and thrive.
The moment we become aware of this, we will become aware of just how insignificant our differences are.
The thing that holds us back is our morality, our desire to erase those we do not understand, and our fear of the unknown.
Humans are not great, we are not worth even a mote of praise or recognition.
So long as we hold petty ideals, never embrace those that are different from us, breed things like ignorance and bigotry, and worship that which spreads hate, it is gonna be our downfall.
Nothing alien will want to involve themselves with us, we will be shunned by anything greater than us that may be benevolent, and something may end us.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBz1roiQR8

Check that channel out. You will be surprised
>>
>>18141813
Check out The Illuminatus Trilogy!
by Robert Shae and Robert Anton Wilson.
It's hilarious, and the entire premise is that all things /x/ related are part of one, bigass conspiracy that's confusing as hell, even to the people involved.
Drugs, dimension hopping, magic, UFOs, the Illuminati, celebrity assassination, it's all in there.
And it has the benefit of being funny as hell.

Also, check out Grant Morrison's The Invisibles.
Same premise, but written in the 90s so it's a bit more up to date and includes a lot of things that have happened since the 60s.

Both books changed my life. I especially like that they don't take themselves too seriously. If you get to far down the /x/ hole, without the ability to laugh at it all, it's so easy to become paranoid and miserable.
>>
>>18141813
>I'm looking for something which unites everything: occultism, symbology, religion, spirituality, aliens, the theory that our universe is simulated, technology, mind control, progress in AI, LSD, other dimensions, the purpose of our universe, the purpose of suffering, the purpose of humanity... everything.
>Does somebody know anything like that?

Gnosticism.
>>
Ever read the King James Bible? Fallen Angels aka immortal interdimensional beings took physical form and mated with human women and animals creating a hybrid race of giants. Thats what David had to kill. Its what God flooded away. It who built the pyramids. Who is posing as aliens. Who the illuminati works for. It is the theory of everything which you seek.
>>
>>18147275
faking sjw cunt
>>
File: image_0.gif (939KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.gif
939KB, 400x416px
>>18141813

Jews.
>>
>>18141813

Tom Campbell youtube
>>
>>18147807
You might be the anon who regularly shills for Campbell... on the chance you are him shilling for yourself, I dig your stuff and really liked TOE.
>>
>>18147830

I am not THAT anon, but yeah he is nice, it's like this weird combo of /x/+/adv/
>>
>>18141813
Human perception is literally meme based and is very limited in what it can know in its baseline state. From my spooky contact with higher dimensional beings it was made apparent that human existence is probably a means of refining our spiritual selves for rebirth and service in higher dimensions.

The concept of Dharma basically but within the totality of the universe not just here on earth.
Universe simulated- The ultimate nature of reality is probably like a computer program
Mind Control- Higher Dimensional beings taking direct control if you are weak willed
Progress in AI- It is what it is
LSD-For me it makes the whole "the universe is a computah" thing more obvious.
Purpose of the universe- Wew I definitely don't know
Purpose of suffering- Suffering often means you're realizing something true about the universe.
Purpose of Humanity- Probably just soul vessels a step up from "animals"
>>
>>18141813
Go smoke some Dmt. Then you will know, good luck trying to explain it.
>>
the conspiracy that unites everything is your brain cuz
>>
My $0.02:
Nothingness became conscious of itself and realized it was nothing, though it Was... In doing so, it destroyed itself (into Somethingness), causing the Big Bang. The purpose of the universe is to provide a place where a suitable vehicle for nothingness can eventually evolve, through the laws of physics, chemistry, and genetics, until brains are created. Brains are like physical pitchforks that resonate to the vibrations of the primordial pitchfork, that was struck in the big bang. When a neural pathway is created, it vibrates at a specific frequency that sets the pitch for a specific perception, in a specific area of the brain that determines what it is sensed as: color, taste, smell, touch, or sound, though the pathways can be crossed, causing synesthesia.
Anyway, I believe that when we die, we fast forward in our minds to the heat death of the universe and the whole thing happens again, except this time we choose to incarnate as something that will teach us the lessons we missed. Buddhists that know how to die, do so by minimizing the karmic waves they create, in order to stay in the nothingness forever, free from the suffering wheel of Samsara.
>>
>>18141813
I think you need to look at the atomic level. I mean if everything is made from atoms. All substances, all forms of matter.....everything. What tells a piece of paper its a piece of paper and not a diamond? Or a slice of cheese its not a carrot? Is it the will of what created it? Or is the will of a higher power that keeps things bound?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.