[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Washington State thread. Post about things you've heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 22

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3815x3324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3815x3324px
Washington State thread.
Post about things you've heard about or encountered.
Cryptids, aliens and UFOs, abandoned government facilities, and ghosts are things I'd like to hear about.
>>
a fat stupid jew lives there
>>
>>18141631
a shit ton of serial killers are from this state, if that's anything
>>
Oregon here.
I don't have much to add but I love the idea of semi-local spooky stuff.
Wasn't um.. "Mel's Hole" in Washington state somewhere? I haven't read about it in quite awhile so it may have been debunked a few times since. If I recall correctly, it was a big ass hole that was found (maybe originally was a coast to coast call?) and they couldn't figure out how deep it was, along with some other weird supposedly paranormal things along with it.
>>
>>18142808
Adding link, just googled "mel's hole".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel%27s_Hole
I'm sure there is more to it than that (or less if it was all a hoax).
>>
>>18141631

thats big foot territory
>>
File: 1461592019916.jpg (50KB, 316x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461592019916.jpg
50KB, 316x500px
>>18141631
Seattlefag here. Don't have much to add but I have heard rumors here and there about hauntings in various historic spots around downtown. I know the underground area in Pioneer Square is supposed to be full of spooks but I've never been there myself.
>>
I currently live in Spokane, Its a nice town. There are the 1000 steps by Greenwood memorial, but other than that. It's pretty chill
>>
>>18145502
Isn't that the steps going up to the top of a hill that supposedly has a bunch of rituals go on at the top? And they're ghosts and stuff that try to stop you from going up?
>>
>>18145515
*there are
>>
The 1000 steps is the old entrance to the cemetary, which is on a giant hill. Supposedly if you walk up and down at midnight you will get consul with a witch or native american spirit or something. There were also supposedly a bunch of murders in and around there. I personally have gone up and down, and it is not that spoopy, it's just falling apart concrete steps.
>>
>>18145523
Did you do it at midnight? Anything interesting happen?
>>
Not really, I was with people and I had a flashlight. Idk if that voids anything
>>
>>18145502
>>18145523
>>18145541
You probably didn't, but just so you know, IF you went to West Valley High School and failed to have shittons of paranormal adventures out in the woods pretty much anywhere around there north of the river, but especially in the now-obnoxiously-crowded region between Upriver and Bigelow, you are a failure of truly unforgivable proportions and will probably never amount to more than NPC status in your whole life.
>>
>>18145730
Tell me about this place. What goes on there?
>>
There's old underground missile silos out near Royal City.
>>
I saw a black helicopter on I-5 at about 3:00 in the morning once.
>>
>>18145413
Can confirm on the Shanghai Tunnels, seen spooks there myself. Worth checkin out for the spook, legit activity down there, but tour guides are shit.
>>
live in everett, used to live in eastern washington and that and the woods out in bumfuck nowhere are the only real spooky part. Only thing in the cities is heroin junkies, hipsters, Californians, and chinks.
>>
>>18142808

Oregon here aswell, anything worth noting here?
>>
There's a facility they used for monkey testing out on the grounds of Eastern State Hospital. The only bad thing is the military started using it for training and might still be doing so.

Also Fairchild AFB is supposedly haunted by an entity called The Goat Man. Airmen swear they can hear someone walking around at night and have even called in security checks for seeing a figure only to not find shit. Hangs out at some of the hangars or something.

Also an old abandoned house out on Dover Road kinda by the AFB. We called it the Dover House. Stories used to be it was being used for satanic rituals. Had a few friends go and they just said it was full of spiders and birds and bird shit though.

I lived in the Spokane area for 10 years
>>
Olympian here, I've never heard any spoopy tales but I can hear some weird shit in the woods at night
>>
UFO footage taken in WA. Any thoughts? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItmVDWvX_w
>>
File: 1467516902688.jpg (37KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
1467516902688.jpg
37KB, 800x451px
fEDERL WAY 325 IM STILL ALIVE
>>
lmao the thread 404'd
>>
Watervillefag here. Nothing but steers and queers. Oh Thomas Rodnen fucked his sister and mom then knocked em both up. Those babies were more retarded than sloth from the goonies
>>
yeah that's right call the cops see what they do. open carry at your public school tomorrow with ur daddy u faggot. c what happens.
>>
>>18141631
The Black Lodge.
>>
>>18142890
for you.
>>
I got molested by bigfoot. I was camping and bending over to pick up a cigarette.. Next thing I know my pants are being torn off and a big hairy finger runs down my ass crack and into my ass. Penetrating my tight hole as loud grunts and moans fire into my ears. I try to turn around to find the one and only sasquatch. My years of 'Squatch hunting had paid off but the burden was too deep as I could feel bigcock protruding into my anus. It felt like a big mushroom but I know it was much more. I'll always remember the night.. Sasquatch was searching for me.
>>
My step-grandpa's brother is a huge big foot fanatic. He's been in documentaries and stuff on big foot too.
>>
>>18145413
seattlefag here, can confirm the inner city is full of spooks
>>
[spoiler]dude[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1466991875436.jpg (12KB, 312x162px) Image search: [Google]
1466991875436.jpg
12KB, 312x162px
>>18146610
I used to live in Richland and grew up in that area. On my way home one night from working out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere Paterson. I seen almost the exact thing in the video. A string of lights, then they just vanished one by one starting from the highest one. There was about 4 of them.
>>
>>18141631
States that are OC > States that aren't OC
>>
Oregon as well but generally curious about all of the Northwest

We have enough forests to get pretty spoopy
>>
>>18149392
Isn't that somewhat near Mt. Adams? That's one of the most active UFO hotspots in the world.
>>
I live in Port Orchard. Many local freaky places. One is an abandoned salmon hatchery my friends and I discovered as kids by accident going off the trail in a local forest. Lots of other stuff...big hunks of meat by the side of the road...
>>
File: IMG_2033.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2033.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18141631
spokane reporting in, nothing but the 1000 steps. although, i did recently experience some weird shit with a friend of mine who went crazy. these jews from the browns edition in downtown spokane invited me over to help them with some audio engineering bullshit. one of those jew's house is ontop of a native burial site. he was always doing some weird spooky shit in his basement and all the tweakers that hung around his house all thought he was in the illuminati. but i knew he wasnt, he was just a fucked up kid trying to summon demons through his mixtape or someshit. i had no part in that. other than weird satanic jews ive seen 2 UFO's around this area and ive never been to the 1000 steps cemetery because its on private land and a bunch of satanists hang around there. a friend of mine told me how those ritual dudes will hide along the steps as people walk up to find spooks and the satanists will jump people and take all their shit or inject them with street drugs and possess them. thats of course just a story of the steps but ive heard similar violent reports go on in the area.
>>
bellingham reporting in. out in the county there is a house that's called the 666 house because of its 6 columns 6 doors and 6 windows or whatever. Went there with a couple friends. we got out of the car and just kinda sat there for a few minutes deciding if we really wanted to go wander around the property an old man seemingly just appeared out of the bushes. told us it would be best for us to leave. creeped out we just said ok sorry sir and we got in the car and drove away. could see the guy in the tail lights as he watched us leave. haven't been back in some years curious if the man lived there or was an apparition or what. apparently others have seen this man. sometimes there are 2 of them. they're dubbed the "goat men" not sure why
>>
>>18146589

I used to live in Oly. Tons of /x/ tier shit out there.

>The road down to Rainier town is fucked up. Driving down the road at night, a big ass dog ran in front of the car. Kept running straight in front of car, away from car. Splits into 2 dogs. Each ran off to their own side of road.

>West Oly, in the Westwood subdivision off Conger. Hellllllla haunted house, woman murdered in the 70's. Stories countless. One nice spirit, likely woman, only appears to men. One nasty fucker. A bunch of chill ones.

>Woods behind westwood. Ghost dog. Indian pottery underneath ground that bursts into glittering light tornado's. Hand swiping out of bushes.

>Grass Lake. Witches who are immune to pellet guns/potato guns. Left half burnt deer carcass in reeds next to tent. WTF.

>Demon on westside. He appeared a couple times to me there. About 8 feet tall, black, triangle head. Feeds on fear.

>Bigfoot out in Capital forest. Shadowed me for a few hours out on the logging roads. Kept outta direct eyesite. Kept finding large tufts of grey/brown hair, long AF. Camped in an earthen hallow (uprooted tree), kept fire in front, earth behind, knife pointed out all night. Him watching. Blood-curdling sasquatch screams. Like when you are a young man, and scream too loud and it sounds kinda girly and unrestrained.
>>
>>18152507
got anymore about demon on westside?
>>
Port Angeles nothing spooky here
>>
>>18142808
Fellow Oregonbro here. We've got more Bigfoot sightings than anyone else, I think.
>>
Bremerton here, there's apparently a haunted road in Chico where a girl riding a horse got hit by a car and now you can hear a horse like neigh furiously, and sometimes a girl or a horse? Also I'm surprised no one has talked about starvation heights lmao
>>
File: ff57.jpg (117KB, 1030x573px) Image search: [Google]
ff57.jpg
117KB, 1030x573px
>>18153792
>>18142808
I think Bigfoot's pretty common all around the Pacific Northwest. There are claims of him all over North America now, actually, but I doubt most of them.

Google gave me a shitload of places I wish I could see out there. A shame that I live on the opposite side of the country.

Pic somewhat related, Gravity Falls takes place in Oregon. I promise though, Bigfoot is the main appeal for me.
>>
>>18146589
>>18152507
Is this for real? I've been in Oly for over 20 years and never noticed anything really spooky. Then again, I mostly just go out into the forest and hills and shit at night. Never looked for a haunted house.
>>
>>18152507
I live in Capital forest basically, and I've never seen a Sasquatch. There are black bears though, maybe that's what you saw.
>>
>>18145809
There are military establishments all throughout Washington, especially in remote areas of Eastern Washington. You'll probably be able to find old underground missile silos within 2 hours of every rural town east of the Cascades and south of I-90.
>>
>>18156510
If not old underground missile silos, then any other type of military installation. I know there is quite a bit of nuclear waste and ballistic stock-piles buried throughout Washington and Oregon.
>>
>>18156532
There is also the old harbor defense network in pugit sound. Some of the old artillery installations have even been turned into parks.
>>
>>18152507
Laird Barron is a horror author who's stories take place in Olympia. He mixes Lovecraftian cosmic horror with hardboiled fiction like Chandler.

In one of his stories, a character mentions that the Pacific Northwest is the region with the most Satanic/cult related crimes in America. Anyone know if that's true?
>>
>>18158023
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laird_Barron
>>
>>18154391

In my experience spirits are local, attached to a spot. You don't really "find" a haunted house, you end up in a house that happens to be haunted. 3411 westwood ct nw, the one with the daylight basement
>>
>>18153327

He sort of follows me. I have a theory: Many cultures have ancestor beliefs, guardian angels, and such. Well, these were the good ones, like ole gramma and such.

What if there was a nasty fucker up in your family tree? What if he takes a peek once in a while to see how the new stock is doing?

That, or he's a shadowman
>>
>>18154397
Maybe. Capital forest isnt far from the Wasilla Hills. The thing sounded like a mix of an owl/bear hollering at me. Would stay just out of eyesight, maybe 100 yards off. Lots of slashing and flailing, like a stick being used to hit fauna. Lasted a couple hours, went to sleep as mentioned very very wary.
>>
Sequim/Port angeles area

A government facility is located way up river road leading into the olympic mountains. my friends and I used to travel up there to push our luck and see how far we could go. Signs slowly got more serious the further up you go, starting "do not enter" and eventually basically saying "turn the fuck around, dumbass."
Men with guns point at you from the treeline behind a huge barbed wire fence.

See ufos here all the time around the olympics as well. always in threes and erratic movements and fluorescent lights.
A couple years back, there were very loud rumbles happening that were deafening. mainly in sequim, but my friends in port angeles said they could hear it lightly.

these frightened a lot of people, mainly because it was causing entire houses to shake. there were no scheduled flights from the airbase nearby those nights either. They lasted usually from midnight till 2am.

also unmarked black helicopters flying way to close to city buildings.
>>
>>18159514
i lived in PA - my friends always thought that the "fog" that creeps over the Strait was some kind of man-made concealment
>>
When my mom was younger in the 70's she said that she was hiking and saw a UFO

She described it as a trashcan shaped ship spinning upright and it had lights on the bottom around the edge.

She said it flew up into the air.

I don't remember where she said she saw it but it was in Washington.
>>
>>18159674
She also had a story where she worked as a nurse in a hospital in Washington and saw a ghost in one specific room multiple times.

She was talking to two old ladies who were in their hospital beds about the ghost that lived there. The two old ladies didn't believe her and as they said this the ghost started turning the blinds on the window and they were terrified and believed her after they saw it.
>>
Was walking with some friends at swamp creek in Kenmore at 2 am. A kid recently hung themselves in the forest so we were all scared and quiet while walking through the park.

Nothing paranormal exactly happened, but it was scary.
>>
>>18159706
Another creepy thing found in Kenmore was when my friend was walking around this bamboo forest at night and came by a briefcase and a knife sitting next to each other and he booked it.
>>
keep this alive
>>
>>18158291
Bears can do a weird kind of bark/howl thing, but usually they don't stick around or will ignore you unless they want to eat you lol

that's weird
>>
>>18146019
Mostly this.
I am in Port Orchard and i have seen a few bright orange orbs moving in the sky.
Nothing spoopy though, someday i hope to see a skin walker so i can possibly buy it a few beers and get nasty with it.
>>
>>18141631
Fuck Washington, just wanna make that clear. Fuck Washington. Fuck you, suburban hipster pieces of shit. Battle Ground, Bellingham, you guys are alright, you know the college vibes are a little dirty, but seriously. Fuck Washington.
>>
>>18161305
You didnt go to the mall today by any chance did you Anon?
>>
>>18161305
Do explain why you harbor hatred for the very best state in the nation!
>>
Bham here, nothing paranormal yet but u guys hear about the mall shooting in Skagit? My dad has a scanner app on his phone so last night (6amhere) he was listening and getting details before the news 3 casualties or 4 maybe, really sad
>>
>>18161333
>>18161686
>mall has gun free zone stickers
>unarmed cucks slaughtered like cattle

lol
>>
Large amounts of nutria
>>
>>18152507
Used to live in yelm. Ive seen that dog on my way through ranier going to Centralia. Trippy shit
>>
Not terribly related, but I'm in Oregon just across the river and knew a girl who had a father that was a semi-pro bigfoot hunter.
Not sure how full of shit he was but he claimed to have several samples of hair and was pretty proud of the audio recordings he had.
This was ages ago so I imagine if he was legit we'd all know by now. But who knows.

I'd love to go bigfoot hunting (not to kill but to find evidence) but wouldn't really know where to start, and I'd bet that if they were real (big "if") that they are far better at avoiding people than people are at finding them.
Still sounds like a fun time tho.
>>
>>18141631
I used to live there. There are skinwalker/bigfoot things near mount saint helens and the canadian border. There are also staircases randomly out in the middle of the woods. The staircases are from cabins that fell a while back. The pioneers built the stairs to last, even longer then the cabins themselves! They are unsettling to say the least. you can climb up them but you might wind up falling through.
>>
>>18162389
>Mfw I cc at the mall and give 0 fux
>>
I have had a few encounters, I will be moving to Oregon soon but I have lived here in Washington all my life.

The First thing I experienced was strange things as a child. Coming from a family that was not to well off, we would move around a lot. Some of the houses we lived in would have normal ghost stuff happen. Hearing footsteps, voices, things moving. Though that can all be explained away.

My first experience was outside of Sunnyside Washington. To the north out in the country, I was staying the night with a friend of mine. We were planing to play some airsoft at night, and I was quiet excited. Anyway. we would all walk out in different directions before we started playing. I jumped of the back porch to the west. which landed me on a dirt drive way that had a view all along side the house. and on the opposite corner of the house sat a creature. I would stay 3 1/2 feet crouching. he turned to look at me, seeing as I jump of a porch I made quiet a lot of noise when I landed. It was gray in the dim light, and when It turned to face me, I did not see any eyes. I turned back around and stood, leaned forward jumping off the corner of the house and flying away. standing it was about 5 feet tall with a wingspan about 20 feet. quiet large, the strange thing was that I only heard its feet walk off the roof as it took flight, Its wings did not flap like a birds, but it almost glided away, only slightly flapping its wings. It made no noise what so ever as I watched in fly into a grape field.

I ran inside like a little girl, being quiet afraid to go outside now.
>>
Another story is pretty simply. and happened about 4 months ago driving up to Colville Washington. I was in a car with my boyfriend and my sister in the back seat. we were about an hour away, and I saw a strange bright orange object between the trees, about 75 feet off the ground, spinning like a coin as it descended onto the forest floor. I turned to my boyfriend who looked at me. we both saw it, and then my sister spoke up and said she saw the same. When we got to Colville I asked my father, Who was driving ahead of me< if he saw it as well. He did so I was quiet excited and got no sleep that night.

thats all imma share, I have a few more stories but those could all be explained away.
>>
>>18168156
>>18168159
I wonder if monsters just leave women alone. It figures.
>>
I lived in Renton. Just exited the Mongolian food place, dropped a quarter, it bounced once of the pavement then just stopped existing. I was not the only witness.
Also, Cedar River *shudders*
>>
>>18165944
>so I imagine if he was legit we'd all know by now.
Hundreds of stories about ghosts, wendigos, fleshgaits, aliens and other monsters have been posted to this site and not one of them has become nationwide commonly accepted knowledge. Even if he did see Bigfoot and got proof of it, the news would never leave the region. They'd make sure of that.

>I'd love to go bigfoot hunting... but wouldn't really know where to start
If you aren't new here and were at all serious about this, you would have been found out from anons which avenue you should set out from.
>>
82 S Ebey Rd, Coupville, WA. To your left.
>>
>>18158023
Tried to dig up some info, the closest I could find was this
http://www.kpluwonders.org/content/why-has-nw-been-home-so-many-serial-killers

As a Washington native who spent a lot of my childhood wandering around in woods, it makes sense, in a twisted way. I never thought about this sort of thing as a kid, but looking back, murderers liking this area isn't too surprising. My parents had a place at the foot of the Olympic Mountains, at Lake Cushman when we were growing up. As a kid, I remember being terrified of that place at night, especially after arriving one time around dusk to hear the most horrifying, blood-curdling scream of my life, which sounded remarkably close. My parents acknowledged hearing it, went down to the dock for fifteen minutes or so before going to the house, and when I brought it up again, they decided they actually hadn't heard anything. Still unsettling to remember.

Lake Cushman and those rural areas, though, even if there are plenty of houses, they're usually vacation houses, only used part of the year, filled with people who do their best not to be nosy on the weekends they are there. If I ever was to note anything strange about a house as a kid, I'd get told to quit prying. It's a keep-to-yourself atmosphere in a lot of areas. Woods conceal a lot of noise and hunting is common anyway so gunshots aren't unusual. There are plenty of places to hide in the woods and cell phone service is still marginal at best; good luck getting a phone call out even today, especially if you go up from the resort areas, say, on a hike. People go hiking without being properly prepared and go 'missing' routinely, so much so that I remember routinely being warned about this as a child and told horror stories by my parents.

Out in the middle of nowhere, in places where the cops take an hour or more to get there and lost along the way fifteen times, anything can happen.
>>
>>18168966
>
More relevant to Cushman, but Washington Correctional Center, one of our prisons, is also in that area.
>>
>>18145502
1000 steps is a joke, just like our lovely town of Spokane
>>
Bumping for making a post way later night when I get off work.
>>
Surprised this is still up even though I made it over a week ago.
Bump.
>>
>>18145413
I went on the underground tour there, and it is a bit spoopy, but it's very interesting.
>>
>>18159683
Poor little old ladies.
>>
File: 1462825806767-pol.jpg (604KB, 1524x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1462825806767-pol.jpg
604KB, 1524x1068px
>>18141631
Bump.
Fuck la center.
>>
12 here

kurt cobain's ghost gives me a handy j anytime the hawks win

us 12s, amirite
>>
>>18145730

Holy shit someone else who went to that fucking school. When did you graduate???
>>
Currently in Georgia for work, but spent the first 22 years of my life in Washington.

The last 6-7 were in Yelm. The town itself wasn't too bad, but the prairie around it was creepy as fuck.

>Go outback at night.
>Always feel like there are eyes on you looking at you from the trees
>Seeing people at night walking the streets that seem to be there one moment then gone the next
>Driving to Tenino or Rainier at night, see all sorts of spooky shit, always feel like something is watching you from the tree line on both sides of the road.

The scariest thing to happen to me there was when a friend and I were leaving another friends place late at night that lived in the back roads area, past the train tracks the opposite direction of Rainier. We were just before one of the baseball parks when something that looked like a body just showed up ahead of us on the road, flopping and twisting violently. By the time my friend stopped for it, it was gone.

Tenino was supposedly home to a lot of cult stuff for a while, but nowadays it's just a quiet town with a cool diner and Wolf Haven.

Yelm itself is home of Ramtha's school of enlightenment, but her people stick to her land and the Safeway. They don't do anything spooky but their eating habits were weird.

Yelm Highway between Yelm and Lacey is kinda scary.

I do have a story about the Chehalis reservation I could share later. My Uncle is from that reservation and I used to visit him for weekends as a teenager. There was some scary shit there.
>>
>>18146635
>fEDERL WAY 325
what's happened to you? napped?
>>
>>18150532
How is Bellingham? been wanting to move there. So tired of the desert and all the spics in California.
>>
File: froppy shock.png (228KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
froppy shock.png
228KB, 848x480px
I saw a UFO in Duvall with my dad about 5-6 years ago.

It was right after the sun set, so it was dark but not too dark. The UFO was flying way too fast to be a plane and too close in the sky to be a satellite. it was bar shaped too.

It flew in a straight line, then went out of our field of vision, then reversed itself and flew back the way it came about 30 seconds later.
>>
>>18178287

Sounds like you saw two shooting stars
>>
>>18178315
it was a black bar with lights on it. probably should have mentioned that.
>>
Portland raised, me and just about everyone I know has seen a ufo at some point
>>
>>18176007
This thread's still going? That's a bit surprising. I graduated in 2005, how about you?

I guess I'll actually respond to >>18145740 as well tonight or tomorrow when I have a little more time.
>>
>>18178315
shooting stars are dying space whales.
>>
File: Scout 3.jpg (442KB, 2000x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Scout 3.jpg
442KB, 2000x1192px
>>18150532
>bellingham
hey they make my bikes there!
>>
>>18176035
OP here.
>Yelm itself is home of Ramtha's school of enlightenment, but her people stick to her land and the Safeway. They don't do anything spooky but their eating habits were weird.
My friend used to live right next to their land where the fences were. He told me that one time when he was getting ready to leave to go to school that there were 2 little kids on the other side of the fence yelling for help. Another time he said he heard people on the other side of the fence calling his name.
There's probably something strange going on there besides eating habits.
>>
>>18161305
>Battlground

Kek, fuck battleground.
>>
>>18146198
The old eastern state hospital is spooky in the daytime.
>>
When I was young, my mother one her friends and myself were driving to Othello on the back road from tri cities.
It was night but there was a decent moon.
We were paced by some sort of weird object that flew along.
It was maybe 100 feet or so off the ground.
No noise, no lights, almost shaped like a used bar of soap.
Just paced.
>>
Washingtonfag here. Too bad nothing spooky has ever happened to me. In fact I'm happy nothing bad has happened, although I sure went exploring enough to where it could. Guess Bremerton is too damn normal for that shit.
>>
Whatever happened to that bitch who wandered off up Mount Saint Helens to get away from Bigfoot?
>>
>>18145413
I got a picture that looked like a ghost on one of those ghost tours underground, lost it though
>>
>>18141631
>walking to Westlake
>3 in the morning
>overhear a hooligan guy in front of 7/11
> "saw a guy stabbed over there yesterday, and a chick right there, and another guy right there..."
spooked
>>
>>18146610
Neat, I live there. We have miltary there up in Hanford, so it could have been one of theirs
>>
File: 3_Cascadia Wallpapers.jpg (324KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
3_Cascadia Wallpapers.jpg
324KB, 2560x1440px
Former Sammamish-fag here, out on East Coast for college. We went on a walk through Soaring Eagle park in Sammamish about 2 years ago, story goes as such:
>around middle of March 2014
>it was around 3:30 on a Saturday afternoon
>all the bear warning signs are on the trails
>we are walking in on the main pipeline trail, then going onto the sidetrails around the first 1/4 of the pipeline
>been walking for about 30 min now, all 5 of us almost in single file
>hear noise, everyone stops dead
>bear? No, this thing wasn't walking on all 4 legs, and we all felt a force
>One of my friends just passes out, no reason at all
>nobody moved for almost 10 minutes, we felt like we couldn't move i any direction
>the feeling ends, we grab our friend and get the fuck off the trail

So that was breddy spoopy, then we got back to the parking lot and my car...

>friend comes to, looks around and starts crying
>we asked him what he saw/felt that made him pass out
>says he saw some weird featureless bipod creature put it's hand in his face
ohfugg.jpeg
>we go back to his house so he can relax a bit
>we drop him off, he wants to be alone

After that he said he hadn't felt anything like that since, aside from seeing the form again in his dreams maybe once a year. We all still laugh now about feeling immobile for that 10 minutes, we think that was just being in high school, being stinky stoners or something... I still think personally we encountered some sort of being. I can look back and laugh but I still feel odd sometimes when hiking nowadays even though I'm on the other side of the country for school. WA has a lot of cool shit though, as well as just a generally spooky atmosphere in some of the forests.
>>
>>18176035
I live in tenino and I can confirm this
>>
>>18168376
Ay a fellow Renton resident. This place sucks
>>
>>18182884
>stinky stoners
>>
You can get a partner pump 12g for just over $100. Seriously it's much much safer to bring one along. Also assuming your story is true, that's scary. I have one of my own but it's nowhere near that horrifying.

Back in high school I had a friend who lived near an old abandoned mill In Stelicoom Washington. (Boise Cascade Mill). In middle school we would always ride our bikes to the hillside above the mill. Sometimes we'd see some really weird stuff up there. Dead birds tied to trees, and weird words scratched into rocks were not uncommon. Baby stuff though.

Anyways fast forward to Highschool and my buddy would have friends over to his place and we'd sneak out at night to go explore all the buildings in the mill. We found some even stranger things in there. A dead a and rotting chicken strung up from an American flag on a wall, a room where about 20 pairs of deer antlers had been strung up to an attic ceiling via fishing line, and lots of general spooks.

One night my friend, myself, and another guy were all heading to the mill around 12 when we see a light ahead of us. There's a road that goes by the mill and in winter time you can see the headlights through the forest for quite awhile so we wrote it off as that. We got worried once we noticed the light wasn't moving the way a car's light would. Suddenly it disappeared, which is even more worrisome to us because the trail cuts hard to the left ahead meaning the light is likely a flashlight, and it's likely coming our way along the trail.

So we haul ass back towards the neighborhood and decide to stop maybe 300ft from the culdesac we used to get into the park. Sure enough somebody with a flashlight is coming through the woods towards us clearly searching. When he's within 25-30ft. My friend grabs me and the other guy and yells "RUN" we haul ass all the way back to his place. Never went back to the mill again till they tore it down.
Posted the above in another thread.
>>
>>18168373
>I wonder if monsters just leave women alone

According to John Keel's research, they tend to be attracted to women on their periods.
>>
>>18176035

Continuing from this.

>Go to Uncles for the weekend
>Boxing match at Lucky Eagle Casino, he takes my cousins and I to see it.
>following day just being lazy at his apartment on the Chehalis reservation with my cousins.
>We decide to walk the back roads for shits and giggles
>Find several abandoned houses, old rusted cars, the usual for a reservation
>Most of the back roads are in heavily forested areas, feelsmuch darker than it is
>My youngest cousin is feeling uneasy, we tell her to calm down and mock her
>By the time we get back to the main roads I'm feeling off too, like something has been watching us
>Mom picks me up that night
>Tell her about what we did
>She freaks out, calls my Uncle and tells him.
>Asks me if I did or took anything from those back areas
>Also says if even a tiny rock is lodged in my shoe to check and get rid of it
>Mentions that spirits back there will follow people that take things even by accident from that area or if you do anything disrespectful
>Asks if I saw any strange people wearing masks just standing back around the trees or abandoned stuff
>Tell her I didn't, but that my youngest cousin was feelingreally uneasy the entire time
>When we get home she has me completely strip down to my underwear in the garage and check my clothing and shoes for tiny rocks.
>Didn't find anything, mom still did some prayer BS.

Had other strange stuff happen, but that is the one I remember most strongly. Moms always said that as long as we were respectful and took nothing from areas like that, we'd be safe.
>>
Have seen a couple ufos, i have some pictures
>>
File: IMG_1403.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1403.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I checked out the Walker Ames house in Port Gambol recently.
Apparently it's one of the most haunted places in the state. Got some good EVPs, and some interesting personal accounts.
>>
File: Polybius.jpg (439KB, 635x850px) Image search: [Google]
Polybius.jpg
439KB, 635x850px
was it real?
>>
>>18182348
I've thought about trying one of those underground "paranormal experience" tours where you search for ghosts. Worth it or gimmick?
>>
>>18157733
Fort Spokane is basically a memorial. But it's still a fort and it's at an important bridge on the Columbia River. North of there is Indian land and a fort is a fort.
>>
File: stonehenge_benCanales[1].jpg (67KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
stonehenge_benCanales[1].jpg
67KB, 500x333px
People do all types of shit here. Isolated. Dead pets all over the place. "The Maryhill Stonehenge is a replica of Stonehenge in England located in Maryhill, Washington. It was commissioned in the early twentieth century by businessman Samuel Hill and dedicated on July 4, 1918"
>>
I was there last week, nothing scary about that small ass state.

Drove the whole bottom of the state.
>>
>>18188788
That's a great area.
>>
As in "What the Sam Hill is going on here".
>>
>>18141631
Anything weird around the Puyallup/South Hill area?
The best I have is abandoned/active hobo camps everywhere, along the fence behind a number of houses with young children, behind a movie theater, and behind a small hole in a fence to name a few.
>>
Vancouver area fag here. We aint got anything but that one guy who jumped out of a plane and was never found
>>
>>18191673
I'm in Vancouver too wanna meet up senpai
>>
Used to live in Tacoma, just moved to Maryland. I only had spooky stuff happen within my home, but this was a really strange occurrence I managed to record.
Maybe industrial work? idk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnUVMzRdMfs
>>
Im in bothell. i keep seeing groups of hooded people walk out of the woods and out of my cul de saq all the time
>>
>>18178863
Same tryna fuck?
>>
>>18158023
Anyone know of any other good reads about spoops in the PNW and similar areas? Less interested in ghosts and UFOs than the other stuff, but I'll take what I can get.
>>
>>18195349
It's After Dark radio host Bryan Alvarez you keep seeing.
>>
>>18145809
Evidently there's a guy that takes people SCUBA diving in the Royal City complex.
Creepy!
https://youtu.be/TW2UFYBKOEA
There's another installation about three miles south of Warden as well.
>>
>>18168404

I went to these coordinates yesterday, and there is nothing there but a farm with a pumpkin trebuchet.
>>
Allyn, WA here. Used to live on Veneta AVE in Bremerton. The house I lived in was very haunted. Kitsap Co. used to be called Slaughter County, because of a huge slaughter of holed up natives who were pushed from the canals into the woods near Green and Gold Mt.

The spirits were always wandering it seemed, because haunts would last a week and were very unique. Tricksters, demons, terrors, and even benevolant spirits. Those things I was never worried about. Groups of teenagers roamed the streets late at night. Most worst of all we have the never caught throat slitter, a young woman and an old man his/her victims.

Bremerton is a scary fucking city, where the police commit hazing rituals on petty misdemeanor offenders. It was not unusual to see ten cops and several squad cars surrounding someone who took a corner too fast.

Living in Allyn is way less bad, although we have a frequent theft rate. By god I am going to break that fuckers legs.
>>
File: 20160910_200435.jpg (665KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160910_200435.jpg
665KB, 2560x1440px
I've heard that Mt. Rainer has some spooky stuff such as spooks in Paradise Inn. Story goes that
hikers that died spook up Paradise Inn. I hiked Mt. Rainer while it was dark. There was no hikers present but didn't see anything spooky.

Pic Related.
>>
.bmp
>>
>>18141631
The Emerald Queen Casino on I5 is supposedly haunted in section "Delta", or near the restaurant in back. My sister used to be a runner there and claims that folks sometimes felt something tug at their clothes or breathe on them. She said that it alwayd made her uncomfortable.

I just began working there myself a week ago and have yet to check it out. I don't know if it's just graveyard workers that experience this silly business, but one of these days I'd like to see what's up.
>>
>>18205536
Just in case anyone wants a little more detail about it, the Queen is apparently built on an Indian burial ground and what's left of the cemetary is literally next to the Queen, on a small hill. Workers claim to have seen a Chief sitting at random places, pens have a tendency to fly and again, hair has been pulled. I'll ask some of my co-workers but I honestly don't know if the folks I work with have any idea about it... though my supervisor might.

To any curious gamblers out there, I think it's worth a look. Try the night, obviously -- but be safe. It's a bad neighborhood.
>>
>>18146018
There is a bar that has converted one of the tunnels into a cigar room, I used to hang out there and I've seen lots of spooky things there. A lot of men go down there with prostitutes.
>>
>>18200662
I went back there and across from the pumpkin farm is a spooky abandon looking house.
there was a car in front of it, so I didn't check it out.
>>
Another Vancouverfag here
WA just has a weird vibe to it in general.
The long drizzles and gray clouds get to folks, you know? A lot of people from sunnier places... they just don't handle it well, it eats at them.
Plus, a lot of folks raised in WA are just fucking weird (myself included). It leaves a mark on you.
>>
For anyone who goes camping stay away from mt wow, especially the nf roads, went camping and saw some shit.
>>
>>18208779
OP here.
What'd you see? Could you greentext?
>>
Allyn fag here, there sadly aren't too many abandoned places here. I used to live in Lynnwood and there were cool places the city forced people out of their homes across from Martha Lake. They claimed it was asbestos, but my dad was a home remodeler and he scavenged the homes after nightfall. I went with him once, just a sad situation. He tore open a few walls and there were no signs of asbestos in any of the three homes. But to go against the city would admit committing a felony. The homes had some weird vibes, but those properties are now just some apartments.

When I was about 7 years old, my dad and I went up into the foothills of the Cascade mountains to explore some old logging trails. In one experience, we found several abandoned camper trailers with police tape all around. One of the trailers had blood stains, dried shit, and vomit on the bed. It was clear any investigation was over as doors were left open. The eery feeling was like we were being watched. A few twigs snapped in the woods, we panicked and left quickly.

Most other abandoned buildings in Lynnwood are frequently raided as drug dens, so they arent worth visiting.
>>
>>18208324
Me again. In my lifetime, living in WA my whole life, I have been approached by predators a number of times. Guys posing as Marine recruiters, a guy said my mom was in danger (she is a loathsome soul and has no friends, thats how I knew he was lying.) The weirdest time my parents tell me about is a time at the beach on the coast when I was 3. A woman came up to my parents and remarked how I looked like her son she lost in an accident. She wanted to play with me, my parents said okay. The moment my mom and dad looked away, she swooped me up and tried taking me home. The woman didnt get far with me, an older couple caught her and called the police.

And finally, there was a guy who tried grooming me when I worked at Goodwill in 2011. The company banned him from the store grounds.
>>
File: Vashon_Island.jpg (132KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
Vashon_Island.jpg
132KB, 640x432px
Grew up on Vashon Island.

Apparently there was a UFO incident here in the 30's or something before Roswell and the suits came in quick & covered it up. They described it as an accidental weapon discharge by Boeing or something but the impact of whatever it was killed two people in a boat in a way which seemed impossible.

Supposedly people have found extremely heavy space rocks around the crash site, but that's about all I know.
>>
>>18208852
Well I could but I'm on mobile ATM, hold on and I'll green text when I get home
>>
>>18209161
Ok typing that green test not gonna preytpe because i wanna go to bed
>>
File: 610244-foggy-forest-in-autumn.jpg (217KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
610244-foggy-forest-in-autumn.jpg
217KB, 1024x682px
Anon here with the spoop MT Wow story, this is the most shit your pants scared I have ever been. Gonna use close names to the real thing so I don't get confused, Here we go.
>Be me, 18
>Friends planning camping trip for weeks
>4 of us, me, Erin, Eddy, Garr
>I help Eddy and Garr pack their bags, never been camping
>I bring my Wasr-10 AKM, Erin has his Mosin, Garr takes my 870 shotgun, Eddy insist hes fine with his knife but I bring my Glock 27 with just in case
>We pile in Eddy's Ford F250 on an overcast friday morning
>While we drive we make plans for what we were gonna do
>The plan is to go on a few highways to an old unmarked logging/service road, I think it was NF83
>When we park we would need to unpack and get ready for a few mile hike along a small stream
>Seemsgood.jpg
Gonna continue later on, GTG for now, Will repost story for whoever is interested if the thread dies.
>>
>>18209790
Looks like I don't need to go to bed plans canceled, but am going to the story so will return in a hour or two
>>
>>18209797
Hurry back anon
>>
>>18141631
>seattle
>buddy and I are up till 3am playing vidya
>hear a woman scream outside
>go to window and see a woman dressed only inwhite standing in the middle of the road facing my house
>watched her for 10 minutes until a car came up and took her away
>>
>>18161305
>Battleground
nothing but a backwards, redneck shithole mate
>>
File: forest-08.jpg (611KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
forest-08.jpg
611KB, 1920x1200px
>>18209790
Same anon here, am back had to buy a few things a pay a few bills
Anywho,
>Story is different when we get there
>The road is one way and is old packed gravel
>Small water flows are on the road, some wash outs but nothing Eddy's truck couldn't handle
>Have to stop truck halfway up the mountian
>Massive landslide that took a car with it blocking the road
>We dismount and suit up
>We chamber a round in all the guns and take a quick picture before heading out
>We walk a few hundred yards before coming to a small stream
>Eddy says that is the one and we head down
>Instantly I realize this isnt gonna be a walk in the woods
>Washington is wet kids, wet means more plants
>Its so overgrown we have to use machetes and axes to clear a path
>Six hours, 400 yards, and one shit tier log and rock bridge later we find a clearing
>We decide to set our 40lb packs down for a break
>Garr and I scout ahead for any other clearing since this one was small
>Nothing in 300 yard radius
>That's when I heard it
>The snapping of branches far off and an electric feel to the air
>Garr feels it too and we quickly head back to camp.
Cont.
>>
>>18152507
Grew up in oly and lived there for over 20 years, I never saw any spooks but living out near steamboat island always gave me the creeps. My parents were religious and "blessed" the house when we first moved in by holding hands in a circle and praying to Jesus to keep away Satan and his demons. I always felt uneasy living there in the woods, like there was something on the edge of my vision trying to find a way to get to me. I can't remember how many sleepness nights I had, sitting in my room afraid of what lies out there in the darkness. That westside demon story would have scared me senseless as a child.
>>
File: IMAG0467.jpg (3MB, 2720x2496px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0467.jpg
3MB, 2720x2496px
>>18210278
I'm a slow typer and am trying to get this right, We don't like to talk about it and I'll try and see if I can find a pic of us before we left.
>When we get back we ask Eddy and Erin if they heard/felt anything
>They say no and ask about a bigger clearing
>nodice.gif
>We decide to setup and designate areas
>Since we followed the stream we had a watering hold setup for washing/drinking etc
>It starts to get dark so we put our tents together and cook some dinner on a small gas stove I brought
>Fucking love Food4Patriots meals
>After dinner, some booze, and Garr and Erin smoking a joint, we decide that 2 should keep watch for 4 hours and switch at about 2 am because fuck mountian lions and hobos
>We flip a bottle cap and Erin and Eddy get put on first shift
>They were the lucky ones
>It's hard for me to sleep something even in my drunken state is off
>Sleep after about an hour
>Wake up to Erin calling me a faggot
>Businessasusual.jpg
>I open my tent and realize its pouring rain
>Also it dropped about 20 degrees
>Fuck.me
>I get dressed and Erin and Eddy hurry into their tents
>Garr and I are 20 mins in to watch, bullshitting about work (We were co workers)
>Then we feel that buzz and hear movement
>Safetyoff.jpg
>We tell Eddy and Erin we are setting off some fireworks to scare shit away
>After a few dozen bottle rockets its still around
>Decide we are just being paranoid
>Then we smell it
>Like death and rotting plant matter
>Start panicking
>Garr says its to our 3 o'clock
>I turn just in time to see something moving
>Decide I'm not going to do what most people who experiences this thing do
>I shoot 4 rounds into the forrest and I hear somehting get hit and screach
>Garr Takes aim
>Erin and Eddy come out and are like wtf
>I yell to them somethings there
>Suddenly more buzz and worse smell
>All of us are hit by the sensations
>Erin gets his nugget and Eddy takes my glock
>We hear something talk
>It sounds angry
Cont (BTW is my AKM)
>>
>>18210408
This is where things get real freaky
>In the angry gibberish I make out a few words that sound like "leave" "death" "tear"
>That's when we see it
>It stepped into the light of our flashlights (It's like 3 am innawoods)
>Humanoid, hairless, no genitals, about 7-8 ft tall, huge mouth with rows and rows of sharp and jagged teeth, and black eyes with white pupils. Had some muscle but looked weak
>Pic related
>Don't even question, what my grandpa said to me years ago comes back to me
>Better to accidentally shoot a deer than be killed by a wolf.
>Start dumping 123gr soft pointed soviet glory into it
>Garr starts dumping 1oz slugs into it
>Erin starts firing his nugget
>Eddy is dumping .40 jhp
>Don't exactly hear what it said
>Don't exactly care
>Run dry and I reload (I taped 2 mags together)
>It runs off and we reload and then decide to pack up the valuables and run
>We feel its presence but it doesn't come around again.
>It is a little ways away I think, but still watching and waiting.
>We book it to the truck
>Our bridge almost was washed out from the 4 or so inches of rain.
>Hear something screaming towards us through the bushes
>Start firing while the others cross
>They cover me as I cross
>It is just barely in sight but doesn't seem to want to cross our bridge
>Good think I only had 5 rounds left ( I counted when we were off the mountain)
>We hurried back to the truck all the while hearing screaming and it screaming death and other gibberish
>We run all the way to the truck
>Quickly Eddy turns it around and Erin gets shotgun while Garr and I ride in the bed waiting to see it again
>Notice the road is almost washed out
>Justintime.png
>When we are off the mountian we get in the truck
>I turn around one last time and see it standing in the road
>Flip it off and we drive away.
>After we get back we realize we left small things out there, not amassing any more than $50 total
>Walletsaved.gif
Cont
>>
File: nightsky.jpg (129KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
nightsky.jpg
129KB, 1366x768px
>>18210474
Last part guys, it's a short one
>We decide that its best to come to terms it happened and that we should be able to talk about it
>If others think its bullshit who cares
>We have gone on a few camping trips since
>We bring as much firepower as we can
>At least 3 mags for every gun
>No other problems
We all kinda have gone our separate ways, Garr went to college, so did Eddy
Erin and I are still best friends and he has since upgraded to an AR for trips innawoods.
I wonder what would have happened if I was as liberal as everyone around me and went out there with a knife or pepper spray or some shit
I probably would be dead right now.
I'll be around checking my posts for any questions If someone could screen cap and edit it to a proper story I would be grateful.
Also it looks like all the pictures of us on my phone are gone from that trip. No idea what happened.
>>
Just saw this fly past my window. Started recording. Sorry for low quality. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX1SfBCNYgk
>>
>>18210492
I know that there are more than bears, coyote, and skinwalkers in our woods. A lot of people don't realize just how little of our backwoods are even documented. Once in a while I'll talk to the DNR Firefighters, and mostly they're just checking water levels, moisture, and making sure people are putting out their fires. But really, those guys tell me they don't know jack-all about the woodland twenty feet away from the road, so who knows what species are out there. The department of ecology and wildlife occasionally does "deep walks" and places cameras in some wooded areas, but only to areas where deer and *maybe* bears might harass neighborhoods. I know one search and rescue guy on the Peninsula, and outdoorsmanship is his favorite hobby, but deep woods hiking isn't something he ever recommends because of spooky shit. Sadly, I don't ever go trekking deep here near Allyn because the woods' population is 99% addicts and lawbreakers.
>>
>>18141631
>Live in Skagit county
>Three years ago
>Fervent Slavophile and /k/ whore
>Believe in skinwalkers like a tard, this is related later on
>My property is built on a post-logging hill with new growth and heavy underbrush
>And blackberries
>Fuck blackberries
>Property is shotgun style uphill, on four main terraces
>Lower horse pasture, then road, then house and barn, then roundpen.
>Wake up one November morning to go feed horses, my black Lab is pretty excited. Looking forward to cutting down blackberries and get to my long lost grapes that I planted way back when.
>Go down across driveway to barn, we built everything after we cut down all of the oldish growth that was left there after being replanted in the 50's.
>Open barn door, the fucker always screeches open, I swear to god it's always super loud.
>Get Alfalfa
>Hungryasshorse.mv
>Horse whinnying from up the property.

Usually when you own horses for long enough, me being for 15 years, you learn certain things that your horse should and shouldn't be doing.

>This is one of them
>Can hear horse's hooves pounding from the barn, and that's a bit of distance.
>He's running around the roundpen and whinnying like he's being chased.

Satellite pics and cont?
>>
>>18210654
yeah, I live in Mount Vernon and I'm curious how this turns out
>>
File: 1475350102170.jpg (421KB, 1665x682px) Image search: [Google]
1475350102170.jpg
421KB, 1665x682px
>>18210671

Cool, I lived in Clear Lake.

>Gelding is still freaking out as I dart up the hill
>As soon as he sees me he runs toward the gate that is closest to me.

Area circled is to my left.

>Thinking another bobcat or a cougar is chasing him and the mare in the enclosure.
>Run up to fence.
>Nothing.
>Both neighbors are away and my poorfag nugget and AK are locked up in house.
>Completely forgot about my dog.
>He's behind me, staring up the hill.

The circled area is all uphill and the trees behind the roundpen are growing into an embankment. The contractor that we hired to level the area wasn't the brightest, and neither were we.

>His fur is standing on end, and he's leaning back in a defensive/ I'm gonna bounce the fuck outta here stance.
>I am standing in sweatpants and a freaking T-shirt.
>A bear would fuck my shit up seven different shades, a cougar too.

I am not going to say it's a skinwalker, now anyhow, or some sort of cryptid or what the fuck ever, because I seriously just don't even know. And I don't want to.

>The underbrush from circled area starts rustling, not like a deer or a cougar, or even a bear.
>Like a damn moose, something with large mass is moving underbrush and it's getting closer.
>Dog bails.
>I cannot move, I think I might've even pissed myself.
>I can visually confirm underbrush moving at this point.
>I can hear footsteps, not four legs, but like a thump thump thump thump. Like a dude running down a dirt road.
> It nears the edge of blackberries and underbrush.
>Underbrush at outer edge rustles violently.
>Nothing.

>Fucking nothing.
>Didn't leave the house for the rest of the day and put horses in the barn until spring.

I have more but this is the reason I don't live there anymore. It's kind of hard to think about, in a way.
>>
File: 1475350102170.jpg (426KB, 1665x682px) Image search: [Google]
1475350102170.jpg
426KB, 1665x682px
>>18210721
Whoops, didn't save the file.
>>
>>18210721
pretty spooky, I live closer into town by the college but I'm always driving out to little mountain or up by concrete during the summer. Pretty surreal to hear of something like this so close to home.
>>
>>18210748

You know Mount Cultus? The huge ass mountain that's directly in front of you going eastbound on College way? That's the one I lived on. I have some pretty horrendous experiences going to the top of that mountain. Needless to say there is a reason that the logging companies lock those gates. I mean apart from it being their property and whatnot, but I went to school with the Janiki's, who own the land, they didn't give a shit.
>>
>>18210764
I've always wondered what was up there, went to the nearby boy scout camp once but that's the closest I've gotten
>>
>>18210861

The real way to get up there is through clear lake, by Judy reservoir. Don't go past the powerlines.
>>
>>18210492
Where exactly was this?
>>
>>18212038
Goat creek near mount wow in Washington I can give google map directions i just gotta find it again
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.