[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New to /x/ and I come to you to ask your thoughts. >A demon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1463557452940.jpg (418KB, 911x1133px)
1463557452940.jpg
418KB, 911x1133px
New to /x/ and I come to you to ask your thoughts.
>A demon lives in my head
>He communicates with me on a regular basis, images, feelings, even speaks to me
> he wants me to do violence
>Im a Soldier (Reserves) and work in security (armed) so I do get violence
>he wants A LOTmore though.
>he claims to have chased off the other spirits that were bothering my family.
>I dont think he is all evil
Your thoughts? Am I just crazy? If i tell anyone else I am liable to lose my job and family
>>
File: Pazuzu.jpg (4KB, 200x211px)
Pazuzu.jpg
4KB, 200x211px
>>18140508
>he claims to have chased off the other spirits that were bothering my family.
>>
>>18140508
Ask your guardian angel for help. Have your guardian angel live in your head too. If your demon is scared/doesn't like the idea, then he is bad for you. Because, truth be told, if you tell your family about the demon they will call you crazy and be worried about you. If you tell your nfamily you communicate with your guardian angel, they will probably still think your crazy but won't think you are dangerous/a problem. Love and Light friend.
>>
>>18140508
Also, is that what the Warp looks like?
>>
>>18140526
>Love and Light friend.
Hate and darkness, faggot.
>>
>>18140530
its the onky demon like pic I had, and he says no. It looks like Dantes inferno (the game) but not as fucked up...
>>18140526
He seems to indicate spirits are lime people. Some are good, some are bad. My demon is very violent...but I kinda like it...just not all the time.
>argue with wife
>"stab her with the screw driver"
>no, I love her. Besides we have guns
>"guns arent fun, you never stab anyone anymore"
>we arent at war right now
>"excuses"
>>
>>18140544
*like not lime
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.