[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the exact point in time where this guy ceased to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2klaim.jpg (47KB, 620x915px) Image search: [Google]
2klaim.jpg
47KB, 620x915px
When was the exact point in time where this guy ceased to be effective?
>>
Was 2klaim ever effective?
>>
>>18137595
slondermin bby
>>
>>18137585
Some point between the start of Marble Hornets (capitalizing on le ebin meme xD) and two brain damaged gurlz trying to kill another girl to get into Slendy's magic mansion.
>>
>>18137601
>slondermin bby
types with his elbows
>>
>>18137605
Yeah i think it was a good year or two before the girls tried to murder their friend that it was pretty much dead.
>>
>>18137665
Yep, right around the time the kids found him
>>
>>18137605
That stupid Unity game was what brought in all the literal children after Pewdiepie or Markipliar played it, one of those faggots. Marble Hornets was still fairly underground back when that game was released, they did nothing wrong.
>>
>>18137585
>When was the exact point in time where this guy ceased to be effective?

Pewdiepie's first Slender video. So exactly July 1, 2012.
>>
>Blaming leh pew disx cake for my spooky ghostman going mainstream: the thread
>>
>>18137713
top zozzle mi maymay
>>
>>18137605
I was trying to think of which Slendervlog you were referring to until I remembered it was real life.
>>
File: 1404162062980.jpg (59KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
1404162062980.jpg
59KB, 640x435px
>>18137605
Shit was cash.
>>
File: Slenderman4.jpg (66KB, 600x626px) Image search: [Google]
Slenderman4.jpg
66KB, 600x626px
When he became so fucking recognizable that he got his own damn inflatable Halloween decoration.
>>
>>18137585
Slender. Once he became mainstream and people got stupid and dropped the "Man," it became ineffective.

But then there was that attempted murder, so I don't know, maybe it's still a thing. People are probably a bit hesitant to bring him up anymore though.

>>18139746
Not gonna lie, she's pretty cute for a slasher.
>>
Pretty much this >>18137605

especially with it going all mainstream "le epik meme slenderdudebro so kewl" and other, slightly less crazy teenage girls making him into a fetish object.

>>18139746
kys
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.