[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here you go, retards. https://youtu.be/njCDZWTI-xg >inb4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (979KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
979KB, 1334x750px
Here you go, retards.
https://youtu.be/njCDZWTI-xg
>inb4 bbbbut its NASA!!!!!1!1!1
It's a live stream from a space station. There is nothing to contest.
>>
>>18137535
it's a cgi loop using the exact same graphics from the Avatar movie literally.
>>
>>18137543
>can believe that there's technology to make special effects that look real
>can't believe that there are actual satellites in space (((that you can see from earth))) taking pictures of the earth

I bet you think planes are actually holograms because people can't fly
>>
File: Delet.gif (267KB, 402x392px) Image search: [Google]
Delet.gif
267KB, 402x392px
>>18137535
Believing in NASA lies?

of course OP.

GTFO
>>
>>18137548

maybe planes are like those disney rides where you just think you're underground but you're really just passing by epic scenery :D
>>
>>18137548

I've been banned 2x on this board for trying redpill you guys about planes

you see, planes are just really fast cars

the "windows" are actually tv screens that play cartoon images of clouds flying by while the plane drives really fast on the ground

riddle me this: if planes could fly, why the hlel do they have wheels?

in b4: what about sea planes? sea planes are just fast boats

in b4: I live by an airport and literally see planes taking off and landing everyday

ever heard of a hologram, dipshit?
>>
>>18139392

So what road do they travel...?
>>
File: 1473918695774.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473918695774.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>18139392
>>
>>18137535
The angle of the camera is extremely amusing, and that bending of the horizon from that angle is literally impossible(unless its done via effects or lens), especially from that height.

Its hilarious how people can actually believe that "live" stream and it feels like nasa aren't even trying. lol
>>
File: 0ad.png (365KB, 600x682px) Image search: [Google]
0ad.png
365KB, 600x682px
>mfw there are people in the XXI cenury who still believe earth is flat
>>
>>18139736
The planet "earth" is not flat.

HOWEVER... (the following is the secret and the reason for what nasa is doing)

The Plane is Flat,
The Space is Bent.

The Plane is infinite, the space above is bent(making it around instead of just above) creating many "earths"(planets) divided by space, like cells, and interconnected at the poles.

The current science is following the wrong approach and cannot explain nor understand it, so they decided to hide it instead of having to destroy literally everything they knew and start looking from nothing to come up with the right approach.

Also the moment you give people the truth, they can no longer control the people, as well as it will bring people another meaning in life, they will start asking questions, try to understand how the universe really works instead of working and being profit robots(with fake/given meaning to their lives).
>>
>>18139736

Which is stupider, flat earth or Mandela effect? I honestly can't decide.
>>
>>18139392
this anon is right

Also, cars are just really fast bicycles
>>
File: 1470017628455.jpg (167KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1470017628455.jpg
167KB, 3072x2048px
what's stupider? This line of text
>WGKHFJHUHUGHUhrghu4442r3higjugf
or this one?
>ineihy]etwy532eqtwhkgrngjfaeijoweqpioweri
>>
>>18139392
mega kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.